Shabba must go!

i8hibsh

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It did from the first post.

3 wins in 5 league games. What is it about this do you not understand?

Played 1 'decent' team

We have actually played all the teams who will be holding up the league all season

"Which burd duz u think is tidy?"

DonatellaIggyGetty.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Played 1 'decent' team

We have actually played all the teams who will be holding up the league all season

Do you actually believe bringing in a new manager would make a difference, and if so who would you like to see in the job?

Played 1 'decent' team

There is only 2 decent teams in Scotland FFS.

The league is pish and so are we.

Yes very true

Motherwell

St Mirren

Hamilton

no real test tho huh?

Are you serious? No real test...get over yourself. You think we should just beat teams so easily, I find your perception hilarious.

Can one of I8hibsh pals come and have a word in his ear because I'm cringing for the guy reading this.

****ing hell.

I tell you what

I come on JKB for a laugh, and most issues I like to just muck about.

I am 100% serious on this issue and you are starting to get personal with me.

I have never once got personal on this forum, people take me for what I am.

you are starting to grate on me, and I don't appreciate the personal attack

I now officially think you are a lovely man

Well done you have made me get personal for the first time in my 3 years of posting on here

give yoursefl a pat on the back

Yes very true

Motherwell

St Mirren

Hamilton

no real test tho huh?

That'll be the Motherwell that finished 5 places and 12 points above us last season?

You can only beat whats put in front of you.

Shabba needs to be given at least 18 months to get rid of Basso, Goncalves, Beslija, Makela, Elliot ect and his own guys in before it's fair to judge him.

Do you actually believe bringing in a new manager would make a difference, and if so who would you like to see in the job?

Someone who will kick each and every player into reality

I tell you what

I now officially think you are a stand-up bloke

Well done you have made me get personal for the first time in my 3 years of posting on here

How old are you? I dont think youre any younger than 18?! Seriously, have a word and grow up. Brilliant tho, brightened up my sunday, I thank you. :)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I tell you what

I now officially think you are a can't think of any more hilarious edits

42-17860109.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BBE8B8992-FE1F-4AA7-B027-C74C3F6931B2%7D

:eek::eek:

Not here to make enemies CS

I am a grade A trolelr on here, I think we all agree

but every post he has done he has insulted me persoanlly

no need

Guest S.U.S.S.

General Posting Rules:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

2. No posting of vulgar or obscene material, or other inappropriate material.

3. Do not post any picture, comment, or link that could be considered offensive by normal standards of society.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of ?coded? profanity.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

7. Sectarian or racist comments are not permitted. This does not exclude legitimate debate on current issues that may relate to sectarianism, but a careful monitor will be placed on such debates.

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread.

9. No irritating posting styles, such as use of all caps, text speak and excessive punctuation.

10. Football related topics should be posted in The Terrace. Non-football related topics should be posted in The Shed.

11. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

12. Do not refer to another member in a post, unless that member has already posted on the thread.

13. To report a rule violation in a board post, click "Report this Post? to inform a moderator.

14. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

15. Do not post the personal information of yourself or another user on the board. This includes phone numbers, Email addresses, and home or work addresses

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

I thought we all had to abide by the above rules, maybe i was wrong.

General Posting Rules:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

2. No posting of vulgar or obscene material, or other inappropriate material.

3. Do not post any picture, comment, or link that could be considered offensive by normal standards of society.

4. A profanity checker is employed to reduce the volume of swearing on the board. Do not bypass the checker through the use of ?coded? profanity.

5. No derogatory or abusive comments against other posters, including slurs based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

7. Sectarian or racist comments are not permitted. This does not exclude legitimate debate on current issues that may relate to sectarianism, but a careful monitor will be placed on such debates.

8. Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread.

9. No irritating posting styles, such as use of all caps, text speak and excessive punctuation.

10. Football related topics should be posted in The Terrace. Non-football related topics should be posted in The Shed.

11. Responses within a thread must remain on topic to that thread.

12. Do not refer to another member in a post, unless that member has already posted on the thread.

13. To report a rule violation in a board post, click "Report this Post? to inform a moderator.

14. Do not encourage or condone criminal activity and do not encourage or condone violence.

15. Do not post the personal information of yourself or another user on the board. This includes phone numbers, Email addresses, and home or work addresses

16. No spamming. Spamming is multiple posts that say the same thing, or starting multiple threads about the same thing.

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

I thought we all had to abide by the above rules, maybe i was wrong.

Heres his pals now! :):):)

And another rule - 17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

Who's reality?

Yours?

StraightJacket.jpg

The reality is that the Hearts players are amongst the highest paid in the country, they are treated to luxury pre season training bases, best training facilities, adoring fans

They should wipe teams like Falkirk and Airdrie aside

Guest S.U.S.S.
Heres his pals now! :):):)

And another rule - 17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

What a sad little boy you really come across as, get a life son eh!

You just sound like a silly wee keyboard warrior.

Also you may want to have a look at rule 17 yourself, havent seen many posts from you that were not simply to try and **** people off. Something im sure you only do via a keyboard.

What a sad little boy you really come across as, get a life son eh!

You just sound like a silly wee keyboard warrior.

Also you may want to have a look at rule 17 yourself, havent seen many posts from you that were not simply to try and **** people off. Something im sure you only do via a keyboard.

Brilliant. :):):)

Personally been very impressed by the transformation so far. The players actually look like they know what they're doing. Don't think we'll be troubling the Old Firm this season but challenging for 3rd would be excellent after last seasons fiasco.

Hughes admitted we played the better football yesterday. Unfortunately in football that doesn't always bring it's rewards. Hopefully Tullberg can be the answer, Nade can get fit, a youngster can make an impression or a new striker can be brought in in January. One of these will hopefully mean us winning games like yesterdays.

Csaba's still the man in my opinion.

He Who Cannot Be Named

The OP has a point, Csaba is a front, a puppet if you will, untill the January 1st statment is honoured my opinion is that we wont progress.

Nucky Thompson
Personally been very impressed by the transformation so far. The players actually look like they know what they're doing. Don't think we'll be troubling the Old Firm this season but challenging for 3rd would be excellent after last seasons fiasco.

Hughes admitted we played the better football yesterday. Unfortunately in football that doesn't always bring it's rewards. Hopefully Tullberg can be the answer, Nade can get fit, a youngster can make an impression or a new striker can be brought in in January. One of these will hopefully mean us winning games like yesterdays.

Mikey Stewart has come on leaps and bounds under shabba, he seems to have found the right position for Eggy and Nade seems to have changed his attitude.

The OP has a point, Csaba is a front, a puppet if you will, untill the January 1st statment is honoured my opinion is that we wont progress.

But we have progressed.

I dont think we will progress until we have better players, I am a bit disappointed with some of Csab's formations, but the nucleus of the squad is unchanged from last season! (didn't they do well!)

I dont think we will progress until we have better players, I am a bit disappointed with some of Csab's formations, but the nucleus of the squad is unchanged from last season! (didn't they do well!)

But are they doin well just now?

The reality is that the Hearts players are amongst the highest paid in the country, they are treated to luxury pre season training bases, best training facilities, adoring fans

They should wipe teams like Falkirk and Airdrie aside

They are. They should. And they don't.

I don't think that is down to Csaba. It is down to the mess mad Vlad has created, ably assisted by F®ail's inneptness last season when he was undoubtedly awarded full control.

It will take two seasons for the damage done between October 2005 and May 2008 to be undone IMHO. Players who are out of their depth and being overpaid can't be moved on overnight, and new faces can't be added until they are. Vlad will always insist that some of his picks are part of the first team squad, probably at the expense of more deserving or talented individuals. Case example the rumours about Glen yesterday.

That's the way Hearts is going to be while mad Vlad is around. You either accept this and support Hearts, or don't and spend your Saturday afternoons elsewhere. It's clear that is the only options.

Csaba can only **** with the ****** he's got and I think he is doing a great job. 100% home record so far. Seems to have us playing better football, albeit we are desperately lacking a goalscorer, be that a striker or a Hartley/Cameron attacking midfielder. I think personally we need Kingston to contribute alot more.

Individual players have undoubtedly benefitted from Csaba. Mikey Stewart, Zaliukas, Jamie Mole and Eggert Johnson all look hugely improved to me.

Under Levein, we rarely dished out thrashings to teams in the bottom half of the league (with the notable exception of our wee friends from Leith). So why complain when the current squad grind out narrow wins? It's progress.

Finally, I think the old firm have pulled away from the rest this season, and that there is no stand out "best of the rest". It will be close between the other 9 this season. If we make top 6, I'll be happy with the progress.

However, I said before the season that I strongly fancy Falkirk to make the top 6 this season. It was always a potential banana skin for us, more so given our record there isn't great. Falkirk did well last season, have added some experience and play good football. They had been unlucky up until yesterday. In the circumstances I'd have been happy with a draw - we had no god given right to expect to beat Falkirk, it was always a tricky one. By all accounts, we played reasonably well at times and were unlucky not to take a point. It was the lack of a goalscorer that done us. No great shock.

And here we are watching the same old people hit the panic button. Unbelievable.

But are they doin well just now?

Not if you like the results against Falkirk and Airdrie.............

If you think this present squad is good enough, I am happy for you!

Attention seeking!!!!

These c**** are ruining my life!!!!!!

You are making a James Hunt of yourself. Ask the mods to delete the thread before it gets worse...............actually lets keep it going. :cool:

I think that there are lots of things in the managerial setup which are unhelpful in terms of getting the best results we can.

But to call for Laszlo's sacking when it would appear that few of those problems are anything to do with him is a bit bizarre.

Chad Sexington
You are making a James Hunt of yourself. Ask the mods to delete the thread before it gets worse...............actually lets keep it going. :cool:

I was just about to log off when this thread popped up.

Best laugh I've had on here in a while.

:laugh:

Not if you like the results against Falkirk and Airdrie.............

If you think this present squad is good enough, I am happy for you!

IMO two of our bogey teams over many years. Thats football, very few teams win every game, particularly a team that has finished so lowly the season before.

This thread has to be an absolute ****-take.

No progress:- As said already Mikey Stewart seems to be a different player since Csaba took over. Eggy was immense yesterday, if you were there and didn't see this you shouldn't be allowed the priveledge of commenting on football IMO. The current squad ISN'T the 3rd best in the league, no matter what we do for pre season or what our facilities are like compared to other teams outwith the OF you can only pis5 with the c0ck you've got FFS.

If you cant see ANY signs of progress compared to when Frail was in charge then you must go to the same Optician as Mr ****ing Magoo.

Unbelievable over-reaction after a last minute loss after coming back from a goal down away from home.

Something we never EVER would have done last season. (The coming back from a goal down I mean.)

Our performances are NO better than they had been under Frail.

Are you on drugs chum???? Granted, I wasnt there yesterday but team is miles better than last season. We have been playing decent football and IMO the manager has totally turned things round. Even Yogi said we played the better football yesterday. We have lost one game to a late goal and plums like you are posting rubbish like this.......have a word eh.

I have seen a few of the gloom merchants say that the games we won, we could have easily lost....doh, but we never. I can think of a few games under Burley that we needed wonder saves from CG to win....thats football. At both our league home games we played good football and could have scored alot more goals. How many times could we say that last season???

Have to argee with the above. There is no way we deserved to lose to falkirk yesterday ! We are playing much better that last year and look to be finally adopting some sort of system that we have missed! Unforuntely some people will never be happy unless we are hoofing the ball as sound as we can so we can run around like ****ing chickens ! As for the OP, what a attention seeking whore, who can't even getting his ****ing facts right !

Hold on a minute folks. Let's see where I8 is coming from by looking at the world from his perspective....... WHICH BURDZ DAE YIZ WAN' TAE SHAG, SALMOND IS A PURE BARRY FAT FASCIST N'THAT BY THE WAY (KNOW WHIT AH MEAN), DEBORAH MEADEN - PHWOARRRRRR, SHABBA MUST GO, OBUA IS NADE, MAD VALD etc.....

On second thoughts, best not! ;)

Rotten argument from the OP but comedy gold.

Hold on a minute folks. Let's see where I8 is coming from by looking at the world from his perspective....... WHICH BURDZ DAE YIZ WAN' TAE SHAG, SALMOND IS A PURE BARRY FAT FASCIST N'THAT BY THE WAY (KNOW WHIT AH MEAN), DEBORAH MEADEN - PHWOARRRRRR, SHABBA MUST GO, OBUA IS NADE, MAD VALD etc.....

On second thoughts, best not! ;)

Rotten argument from the OP but comedy gold.

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:Funny-Post:

:omg_2:

As soon as we have a defeat the knives are out for Csaba Laszlo, give the man time for goodness sake, we have a tight budget at Hearts, and the manager is trying his best to build a team from what we have at present, and he is also doing his best to build confidence in the players.

Saying that he must go after five league games is utter nonsense, although you are entitled to your own opinion, it's just that I don't agree with it that's all.

Exactly what I think whenever I read any of your posts.

Good to know, cheers. Not that I actually give a flying **** what you think mind.

Archived