Vlad picked that team and dropped Gary Glen. Discuss

MMHearts

Shaba picked the team on Friday and was told that Gary Glen wasn't playing. Result... See for yourselves. Shaba-vlads glove puppet. Sad but true.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow
Shaba picked the team on Friday and was told that Gary Glen wasn't playing. Result... See for yourselves. Shaba-vlads glove puppet. Sad but true.

wow I didn't know that was you AK.

I would have been suprised if Glen had started today - would have liked to see him on the bench but not start.

I think the fact that Csaba talked this week about Glen and how his chance will come did not suggest to me that he was 'starting' on Sat.

Sorry but I do not believe this.

So Vlad decided that not only was Glen not to start he wasn't to even be on the subs bench yet Makela was?

Sorry but that's absolute havers in my opinion......the team selection and formation was consistent with every other competitive game this season given the players available.

If anything, surely Vlad would want Glen to start. In the past, Vlad has always played youngesters before they were ready: see Mole in europe.

Surely if he didn't make the first eleven he would have been on the bench instead of Makela? :rolleyes:

No because Romanov doesn't trust Glen, he of the hooped shirts.

:mad:

cracovia 88 jambo

G Glen is good young player but I am thinking you are Hombo supporter here to make noise.

I myself am no "true" fan for this is my first opinion on hmfckickback.co.uk but I can tell you I do not feel there to be truth in what you say.

For all others who read my opinion please be easy I am Polish supporter of Cracovia first and Hearts of Midlothian second but with increase in passion. :)

G Glen is good young player but I am thinking you are Hombo supporter here to make noise.

I myself am no "true" fan for this is my first opinion on hmfckickback.co.uk but I can tell you I do not feel there to be truth in what you say.

For all others who read my opinion please be easy I am Polish supporter of Cracovia first and Hearts of Midlothian second but with increase in passion. :)

I think you got it correct.

the team was picked on Friday by Shaba. By Saturday it had changed. Gary was sitting in front of us at the game. He was dropped from the squad and told he had been picked 'by mistake'. Suddenly the Polish guy was playing I am one completely disillusioned Jambo

Don't think the decision directly had anything to do with the result however Vlad still won't leave the team alone and Shaba let's him away with meddling with his selections.

the team was picked on Friday by Shaba. By Saturday it had changed. Gary was sitting in front of us at the game. He was dropped from the squad and told he had been picked 'by mistake'. Suddenly the Polish guy was playing I am one completely disillusioned Jambo

Don't think the decision directly had anything to do with the result however Vlad still won't leave the team alone and Shaba let's him away with meddling with his selections.

So are you saying that GG told you this ?

cracovia 88 jambo

So "Polish guy" is without name? I had understood he was not striker but midfielder. How can this be a simple replace? :hobofish:

No because Romanov doesn't trust Glen, he of the hooped shirts.

:mad:

xactly :mad:

wen is czaba gonni git iz stringz cutt?

****ing puppit :mad:

I'm puzzled.

This has been happening since Burley left. Csaba has repeatedly refused to deny that it still happens.

Why would anyone doubt it? Why would anyone be surprised?

jamboinglasgow
So "Polish guy" is without name? I had understood he was not striker but midfielder. How can this be a simple replace? :hobofish:

for all those who cant remember the "polish guy"'s name it is Adrian. Just think of rocky and go "AAAAADDDDDRRRIIIIAAAANNNNN"

I still dont think this happened as i think he wanted more exprence out right in Adrian rather than Glen who he saw as not quite ready for a start.

Did the thread starter just pluck this story out of his own arse or is there any substance to it at all ?

I believe substances were involved, yes.

Exactly. I think you might have hooked a live one there.... :)

I'm not sure who 'Shaba' is either...

siegementality
I'm puzzled.

This has been happening since Burley left. Csaba has repeatedly refused to deny that it still happens.

Why would anyone doubt it? Why would anyone be surprised?

Csaba hasn't refused to deny it, quite the opposite in fact, he has actually confirmed it. What do you think the "together" is all about?

Csaba hasn't refused to deny it, quite the opposite in fact, he has actually confirmed it. What do you think the "together" is all about?

Yes indeed. My mistake. Too many Obstler!

It's more believable that Glen might have been in the original matchday squad and he was omitted from subs bench in favour of someone else - I could believe that however I don't believe he was ever in the starting line up nor that Glen was omitted from the starting eleven and Mrowiec put in his place instead.

Yes..'together' is an evil yet cunning PR strategy designed to dupe us into a false sense of trust and security whilst simultaneously distracting us from the fact that Csaba is merely a front.

The fax machine is laughing at us all.

siegementality
Yes..'together' is an evil yet cunning PR strategy designed to dupe us into a false sense of trust and security whilst simultaneously distracting us from the fact that Csaba is merely a front.

Not sure about it being evil but you seem to have grasped the rest.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So, we can deduce that Vlad picked both yesterday's team and probably the one at Ibronx too. However, I guess Csaba picked it for the games against Motherwell, St Bribery and Hamilton then. :rolleyes:

What happens when we draw? Kookaburra? :rolleyes:

The one thing we do know is that 'if;)' this was ever to happen(Vlad picking team) it would now happen prior to the team being announced to the squad so that no one could leak stories such as this.

However in this case on Friday a couple of posters stated later at training that Mrowiec was playing it what was thought to be the first team so seems a doubtful story -- I will give the benefit of the doubt on this occasion to the manager until it is more clear.

Remember we had a couple of injuries that only happened or were confirmed that day so changes would need to be made.

siegementality
So, we can deduce that Vlad picked both yesterday's team and probably the one at Ibronx too. However, I guess Csaba picked it for the games against Motherwell, St Bribery and Hamilton then. :rolleyes:

What happens when we draw? Kookaburra? :rolleyes:

I'm willing to bet I could pick a Hearts team that could beat Motherwell, St Midden and Hamilton (not all at once!).

My thoughts exactly. I detest fax machines with personalities.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm willing to bet I could pick a Hearts team that could beat Motherwell, St Midden and Hamilton (not all at once!).

What about Falkirk?

What about Rangers?

If so, why didn't you apply? You might have got the nod instead of Csaba, although I would guess that your pre-match press conferences might not have been as entertaining. :)

certainly not a 'hombo' whatever that is. Just a hacked off Jambo. I have never been a critic of Vlad. Check my previous posts if you want. I just call it as I see it. We deserved a point today however it wasn't to be. How many people posting here were actually at the game today? Was I sitting behind GG? Actually yes. Was he 'dropped'? He said he was. Maybe he is part of a conspiracy along with Burley, Valdas, Rix, Frail etc. Maybe it's us that's out of step. Will I be there next week? Yes. Still hacked off though!

cracovia 88 jambo
certainly not a 'hombo' whatever that is. Just a hacked off Jambo. I have never been a critic of Vlad. Check my previous posts if you want. I just call it as I see it. We deserved a point today however it wasn't to be. How many people posting here were actually at the game today? Was I sitting behind GG? Actually yes. Was he 'dropped'? He said he was. Maybe he is part of a conspiracy along with Burley, Valdas, Rix, Frail etc. Maybe it's us that's out of step. Will I be there next week? Yes. Still hacked off though!

It was as you may have understood it an error of the spelling. Whatever, the "b" can be silenced if you intend.

I can say I do not believe in your statement. I have permission to do this. So now I will say it - I do not believe in your statement.

The edit is this - Just as I do not believe in your statement does not prove you are liar just that only I do not believe in your statement.

siegementality

Well, in fairness, you have provided your source and your source really can't get much better than Gary Glen himself.

How can he be dropped when he wasn't in the bloody team to begin with? In fact, on his last appearance, he contributed to his own exclusion from the next league game by getting himself sent off at Gretna.

siegementality
How can he be dropped when he wasn't in the bloody team to begin with? In fact, on his last appearance, he contributed to his own exclusion from the next league game by getting himself sent off at Gretna.

You'll need to read the OP.

Well, in fairness, you have provided your source and your source really can't get much better than Gary Glen himself.

At the game today Ronaldo was there and he told me that he was signing for us in January as it is a dream of his to pull on the famous maroon.

FACT.

So now we have someone about to get a young player into trouble for something he might never have said or may have meant as being dropped from the squad when extent of injuries became known -- it may be manager had rethink re cover on bench for example.

Bad form to name player in circumstances such as this -- posters please think of consequences before name dropping.

PS I am not one who believes truth of this from my sources.

siegementality
Check your spelling man. It's "END OFF". ;)

And from someone who is so well read, tut, tut. Maybe he was too busy eating another chickpea madras.

siegementality
So now we have someone about to get a young player into trouble for something he might never have said or may have meant as being dropped from the squad when extent of injuries became known -- it may be manager had rethink re cover on bench for example.

Bad form to name player in circumstances such as this -- posters please think of consequences before name dropping.

PS I am not one who believes truth of this from my sources.

I agree with you but JKB reaps what it sows sometimes. If it doesn't have a source it's "a load of pesh", name a source, someone gets into bother, it's the nature of the JKB beast unfortunately.

I spoke to Gary 5 minutes ago and he said otherwise.

I've typed it so it's obviously true.

you're a prat ......discuss!!!!

Archived