lesson for csaba

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

hopefully today will be a lesson for csaba to play players in there natural positions! karapidis is certainly not a midfielder, jamie mole is not a loan striker, kingston is a lazy little fellow and lee wallace is not a left back although there's nobody else to play there, time to play the good game you talk csaba

hopefully today will be a lesson for csaba to play players in there natural positions! karapidis is certainly not a midfielder, jamie mole is not a loan striker, kingston is a lazy little fellow and lee wallace is not a left back although there's nobody else to play there, time to play the good game you talk csaba

Karapidis was as good as anyone else today, and has been a standout in our other games. The other 3 I'll give you.

Karapidis was as good as anyone else today, and has been a standout in our other games.

Nope, he was a total passenger today and the game passed him by for long periods. There is simply no need to play him in that position every week.

He performed well there against Motherwell and Rangers and to a lesser extent St Mirren and Hamilton but it is not a natural position for him and it should be experiment over with the knowledge we can use him there now and again. given our defence has already leaked 8 goals in 5 games I would play him where he is best, at centre half !!

I thought that Laszlo was taught a lesson by John Hughes today.

I think that Hughes has got some excellent midfield players in there and he plays good football through them. Definitely a false league position at the moment.

Archived