Official Falkirk V's Hearts Thread.

S.N.T.H.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rudi must stay
Because Jeffries has spent the last 2-3 years slowly building the team

yeah right he has. They nearly got relegated last year. Well done to him though, he made some good signings in the summer

I agree, at least i8 calls it how he sees it. Ok sometimes he goes OTT. But you can NEVER question his passion for Hearts, perhaps if more fans cared as much as he did Tynecastle would be a fortress again.

You can question his passion for girls/boys though ;)

As for the game, seems we are continuing our theme of the season and making hard work of playing footballing giants like Hamilton Academicals, Saint Mirren, Motherwell and now Falkirk. To think we still have to play Hibs, C*lt!c, Dundee United and Aberdeen.

What are the chances of Hearts FINALLY going with two STRIKERS up front in the second half?

ola from the domicican republic, are we playing peesh today i take it?

really attacking line up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show off :P

Toothless performance again bud. :(

yeah right he has. They nearly got relegated last year. Well done to him though, he made some good signings in the summer

.....because his painfully small squad had far too many injuries for them to cope.

scott herbertson
You can question his passion for girls/boys though ;)

As for the game, seems we are continuing our theme of the season and making hard work of playing footballing giants like Hamilton Academicals, Saint Mirren, Motherwell and now Falkirk. To think we still have to play Hibs, C*lt!c, Dundee United and Aberdeen.

What are the chances of Hearts FINALLY going with two STRIKERS up front in the second half?

well - we have got Makela on the bench - does he count?

How long has it been since a Hearts manager made positive sounding substitution so soon into the second half?

How refreshing.

Mole for Nade. Seems we will NOT see two strikers up front this week, unless we unleash Juho...... :)

Mole for Nade. Seems we will NOT see two strikers up front this week, unless we unleash Juho...... :)

Surely Nade could count for 2 ;)

than feck, NADE ON.:cool:

Funny how fickle fans are. Many wanted rid of Nade last year, now many people are acting like he's a goalscoring saviour. I personally don't rate him and don't think he's at all hard working. I'd much rather have Gary Glen on than Nade, who I think is just as poor as Mole and not much better than Elliot.

anyone know if we have changed formation or just a straight swap, not listening to it

sounds like a straight swap. think kingston has moved right a bit, but pretty much like for like

scott herbertson
He he he! See my last post. ;)

juho equaliser in the 89th minute, mark my words (I'll delete this if it's not true)

:)

juho equaliser in the 89th minute, mark my words (I'll delete this if it's not true)

:)

Fingers crossed Scott. Irrespective of pressure we hear about right now on the radio, I do wonder where the goals are going to come from.

Archived