Official Falkirk V's Hearts Thread.

S.N.T.H.

It was guaranteed that mccann would score today; especially from the reports on how he played pre season (and at neilson's game). Wonder what difference it makes playinig without having the crowd on your back all the time...

Agreed

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everybody loves Baz
i got ripped up for erse paper for saying the same thing 2 weeks ago,he's clueless, IMO

I think Csaba's got more of a clue about football than the pair of you .

I know the old saying that it doesn't matter how many goals they score, as long as we score more! Worrying point that they have just said is that we've not kept a clean sheet in any games we've played this season.

Destruction Derby

Its not the fact were getting beat, its the opposition, every time someone aint won or is in badly need of a win they always seem to do it against us, EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL

hibs 1 up now aswell.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I can't even find it on the radio and the BBC website won't play it.

:mad:

Try the link i posted on page 1 mate, click launch in standalone player.:)

Does it come up with the media player box? If so, try clicking on the launch in stand alone player. This may do the trick,

I'm guessing we aint going to win every game we play this season :rolleyes:

Remember we have a weakened squad due to international duties and injuries. We have done much better so far this season then most would have thought. A draw today would be fine a win is just a bonus.

It's Falkirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think we have a divine right to win but these players are all on huge salaries. Train witht he best facilities and are treated like super stars

They need to start getting their hands fu**ing dirty!

I'm so sick of it

I think Csaba's got more of a clue about football than the pair of you .

PROBABLY HAS but i'd play a defender at the back and a midfielder further up, call me old fashioned

woken up!! that is my point!!

I woke up at 8.30 this morning. My first thought - the Hearts game.

I have been excited and eager all day till that goal went in.

They have not played in 2 weeks, surely they should be a lot hungrier!

So the fact that they have just 'woken up' is a f***** insult to each and every Hearts fan

They can GTF!

Bunch of c****

A game is 90 minutes long. We're not even 25 minutes gone yet.

A little perspective please, i8. ;)

Its not the fact were getting beat, its the opposition, every time someone aint won or is in badly need of a win they always seem to do it against us, EVERY TIME, WITHOUT FAIL

hibs 1 up now aswell.

its been like that for years. We should be a registered charity.:mad:

I know the old saying that it doesn't matter how many goals they score, as long as we score more! Worrying point that they have just said is that we've not kept a clean sheet in any games we've played this season.

and who is going to score our goals?

Jamie Mole?

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

If you're selecting the BBC's Sports Player but getting no commentary, it might be your settings are wrong. I had this problem and some kind chap on JKB (aren't they all?) suggested the following.

Click on "Preferences" at the top right hand of the Sports Player window, select Your connection speed and Real Player, click on OK and see if that helps. It worked for me.

diddy teams seem to play out of their skins against us , happens all the time :mad:, mind you they are without a win but we need to match their hunger, get big nade on.:cool:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Everybody's having a go at i8hibsh. Will Hearts play better if he has a better attitude? If so, shut the **** up! If not, what's the problem? Why do we need him to conform to the majority view?

I had to download real player and then had to launch in stand alone player.

The People's Chimp

Mrowiec seems to have been taking a few shots from outside the box. Unfortunately I'm in the office doing some work, and not listening, but what's the general vibe from the commentators?

feck its started with the ref ,Kingston brought down and no free kick, even the radio dude said it should have been a free kick, who is the ref.:rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Everybody's having a go at i8hibsh. Will Hearts play better if he has a better attitude? If so, shut the **** up! If not, what's the problem? Why do we need him to conform to the majority view?

If his view was consistent over the past few weeks, I would say that was fair enough. :rolleyes:

People aren't having a go, most are simply trying to reason with him and calm him down. Don't make it something it isn't.

COME ON THE JT's

A game is 90 minutes long. We're not even 25 minutes gone yet.

A little perspective please, i8. ;)

It's not that redm

It's the lack of desire week in week out

Destruction Derby
A win today would put us clear in 2nd.

Surely that's motivation enough for the players.

Surely they should have been concentrating on going clear in first place as a draw at ibrox is a real possibility.

Geoff Kilpatrick
feck its started with the ref ,Kingston brought down and no free kick, even the radio dude said it should have been a free kick, who is the ref.:rolleyes:

Steve Conroy. Him and Larry have "history".

Guest S.U.S.S.

I agree, at least i8 calls it how he sees it. Ok sometimes he goes OTT. But you can NEVER question his passion for Hearts, perhaps if more fans cared as much as he did Tynecastle would be a fortress again.

Can't remember his name but it's the guy who doesn't like Kingston. Pants.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
People aren't having a go, most are simply trying to reason with him and calm him down. Don't make it something it isn't.

Jesus. I feel like Tony Soprano's just 'had a word'.:cool:

Anyway, come on Hearts!

Guest S.U.S.S.

:eek:

Why not, seems to be a full time occupation for some on KB!:)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Alan Combe is having a stormer for Killie at Ibronx. They could be clear at the top tonight at this rate of going.

Can't remember his name but it's the guy who doesn't like Kingston. Pants.

Is it not the guy Kingston accused of being a racist?

It's not that redm

You do make a very valid point.

Lazy, heartless tossers. (Most of them, not all)

It's not that redm

I haven't seen that yet this season. I really haven't. I've seen occasional 'blips' from individual players and maybe Kingston's effort has been questionable at times but generally, I've seen a tea playing like they want to win. They've had lorry loads more grit than they did last season.

I'm not getting on their backs for something they've not yet done.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
You do make a very valid point.

Lazy, heartless tossers. (Most of them, not all)

Exactly. Most footballers are lazy, heartless tossers. i8hibsh just happens to care more about the ones that wear maroon.

I didn't see what what was wrong with his reaction at all. He's angry - we just went 1-0 down to the team at the bottom of the league, who have lost every game this season, and the goalscorer was a player we discarded. He's not throwing in the towel. He's just mad.

Archived