Official Falkirk V's Hearts Thread.

S.N.T.H.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mighty Thor

Testicles.

Our back four needs looked at urgently. We're leaking really poor goals every week.

WTF has happened to Lee Wallace, he was really promising a few years ago and he's just gone backwards.

Rapnik surely has to start at left back next week the guy has waited long enough.Just give us a left back that first and foremost can defend first.

Testicles.

Our back four needs looked at urgently. We're leaking really poor goals every week.

WTF has happened to Lee Wallace, he was really promising a few years ago and he's just gone backwards.

Thats what happens when you ****** about with youngsters for 3 seasons!

I also think he is a better midfielder than LB tbh.

Rapnik surely has to start at left back next week the guy has waited long enough.Just give us a left back that first and foremost can defend first.

Couldn't agree more.

Testicles.

Agreed. Also, can we put to bed the fallacy that Karipidis is doing well in midfield?

The People's Chimp

They'll just get castigated on a daily basis on here for not being "football players."

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Wallace, Zal, Kingston, whatever. It's always somebody. Truth be told, every single position in the team could be improved without much difficulty. We're absolutely swimming in systematically-designed mediocrity.

you could have put money on us getting beat today , we do it every time against teams who have not won game for ages and its always fecking us that get beat.:mad:

Agreed. Also, can we put to bed the fallacy that Karipidis is doing well in midfield?

Thank Goodness I am not the only one who sees this!

On another note - Dundee United have not won a league game since march!

Would Levein have been the answer?

Not again, What do we have to do to beat Falkirk away ?

One of the main differences between us and the OF is we rarely win away against teams we should beat.

:(

Wallace sells the jerseys AGAIN!!

Bring back Goncalves...:rolleyes:

i'm probably the only person on here who thinks so but i honestly wish we'd kept him

The People's Chimp

shocking. well, it'll need to be shaked up a bit for next week. A midfielder in midfield and maybe the introduction of rapnik might do something.

The other worry for me is zal; he has been playing a lot better, but I think we tend to lose a lot fo goals when he's playing. I'd really rather we played karapidis in beside berra.

Why is it when a team is desperate for a win, they always end up beating us? Nightmare.

Because we are not very good..........?

jack D and coke
Why is it when a team is desperate for a win, they always end up beating us? Nightmare.

You just knew they were going to get something from us today. Typical.

Guest S.U.S.S.

I hope anyone stating he is good in midfield is instantly banned, no appeal.

Gutted but not surprised. They've had 2 weeks together to prepare for that, we've had people all over the shop and will have been lucky to have had our starting 11 together for 2 days.

One of the main differences between us and the OF is we rarely win away against teams we should beat.

:(

That and the fact that they are playing well and we are playing pish :mad:

Thank Goodness I am not the only one who sees this!

It's odd. A defensive midfielder is there to destruct the attacks of the opposition and try to stem the flow to our goal.

We have failed to keep a clean sheet against Hamilton, St Mirren, Motherwell and Falkirk, winning three by the odd goal (two by late goals) and losing one.

If he was as good as some on here think, we would surely concede less non?

rudi must stay
That and the fact that they are playing well and we are playing pish :mad:

3 wins in 4 games mate. We're not playing pish, just a one-off defeat

Lee Wallace should be sold in the next transfer window. He's not going to make it at Hearts, simple as that.

I still maintain the lad is not a full back and that his best position is central midfield. However, if we are not going to play him there then there is no point keeping him.

Having said that, he is the ONLY left back in the senior squad. We lack strikers and a left full back yet we have hunners of midfielders.

What a squad.

It's odd. A defensive midfielder is there to destruct the attacks of the opposition and try to stem the flow to our goal.

We have failed to keep a clean sheet against Hamilton, St Mirren, Motherwell and Falkirk, winning three by the odd goal (two by late goals) and losing one.

If he was as good as some on here think, we would surely concede less non?

True, however, he is not the only extremely average player in the team! Reality check due, you are right to point out we have won by the odd goal in our 3 wins, and were hanging on at that.

However, we have to remember this is the nucleus of last years team, and we know how successful they were!

3 wins in 4 games mate. We're not playing pish, just a one-off defeat

Odd goal wins against St Mirren, Hamilton and Motherwell. Two of which we scored in the last ten or so minutes to grab the points.

Honestly, it amazes me how some see things.

Archived