Celtic Vs Rangers thread

JamboLad

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

In fairness to Rangers, who have taken a lot of deserved stick, they have been brilliant. What a difference Mendes and Davis make to them.

And dare i say it... even Broadfoot's looked good.

Griclesfield
I'm not being picky either but what about the H for hessilink? ;)

Hows about JVOH? That better? ;)

damn it haha .. we will call it a draw then ....

ToadKiller Dog

matt_barnard_tweedD.jpg

Therapist bumps into an irish man while on holiday.

In terms of the game the uglies deserve to beatthe smellies been the better side but as said would have preferd a draw my interests are in hearts only.

The Mighty Thor

Amazing scenes at Darkheid, lots of 'the greatest fans in the world' have turned into green seats :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just how bad is Scott 'wonderkid' Brown??

Pedro Mendes has taught him a footballing lesson today thats for sure.

84 Substitution

Celtic substitution: Mark Wilson replaced by Ben Hutchinson (tactical).

WHO?

on loan fom 'boro. i think

ArthurScargill
Chelsea game is now 1-1. Mon the Spurs!

Get in!!! Cmon you Spurs!!!!

Good freekick from Nakamura there...

Massive mistake by Strachan in playing Hartley instead of Robson. Hartley's legs have gone.

Mendes is going to have a lot of fun in the SPL, he looks a really good player. And well done to Kenny Miller - takes a lot of mental strength to go through what he has - should benefit his confidence for Scotland.

Just how bad is Scott 'wonderkid' Brown??

Pedro Mendes has taught him a footballing lesson today thats for sure.

Scott Brown is a poor poor player

Chelsea game is now 1-1. Mon the Spurs!

Worst thing they could have done. Chelsea FC will crush them now. :)

ToadKiller Dog
Scott Brown is a poor poor player

I am sure he will get his chance of a move back to hibs in a year or so.

Normally lean towards Celtic in these games cos they generally play better football. But not today and it is good that someone knocks the smirk off the wee ginge's scrote face.

Boruc had a mare though.

ArthurScargill
Worst thing they could have done. Chelsea FC will crush them now. :)

Ohhhh Hyacinth, are you not talking to me??? :( Are you not going to explain why you think us signing Ratboy would be terrible as he is a racist...whilst you yourself are quite clearly prejudiced? But of a hypocrite aint ya...

Not read the thread but the sending offs were never sendings offs!. Cousin just jumped for the ball, and to be sent off like that was harsh, elbows and hands fly everywhere when trying to header a ball. Also, the VOH incident is just a booking, ref just sending him off to even the game up.

Great game, Rangers played extremely well and I think they like being the underdogs in this game as they tend to play better. Mendes is a great player, Brown was non-existing today. Hartley looked like he aged 5 years!.

The kids want their cartoons on but I simply had to record the last bit so i can see strapons interview.

Always highly entertaining after a defeat.

LOL.

blondejamtart

Got to laugh at Boruc - did he think he was playing for hibs or something? That was some howler for Miller's second goal - and did you see him chuck his gloves away at the end? Maybe making the front pages again wasn't good news for him! :rofl:

whatever happened to that Mizuno lad celtic signed months and months ago ?!

Playing reserve team football, nice to see they get work permits for their reserves, eh?

That was quite an entertaining match with a couple of great goals. I had to laugh at the filthy mob (or should that be the filthier mob?) waving their British passports at the huns along with their tricolors. Summed them up really.

Looks like the huns have finally got a midfield together after years of not bothering with anyone apart from the crab. No surprise that Miller scored, but what about the so-called best goalkeeper in the world ever?

Still hate the lot of them, but it beats going shopping with the missus.

Normally lean towards Celtic in these games cos they generally play better football. But not today and it is good that someone knocks the smirk off the wee ginge's scrote face.

Boruc had a mare though.

What a shame Ha! Ha!

Nelly Terraces

Didn't watch the game, as I hate both clubs and just wish the ground would blow up killing everyone inside when they play, that and I was out running for 3hours.

Heard a bit of the phone in on radio Scotland afters though. Jeezuz, talk about a collection of sub intelligent inbreeds, it was totally cringeworthy, not only was nearly every caller some kind of monosyllabic deviant, but there were a few real corkers, like the stupid hun bitch from Fife (glory hunting cow) saying she didn?t want Kenny Miller playing for Rankers as he ?wasn?t a Rangers man? and that even if he scored more goals than Krust Voyd she?d still not want him - this after scoring 2 goals v the mhanks! Most of the team ira **** were bleating how they wanted Strapon sacked as there defence wasn?t up to much, this after the boy?s won them 3 titles in a row. Just shows how up themselves and arrogant these beasts are.

Quite frankly, the old squirm make me feel physically sick. Just a bunch of ignorant morons, who really, the entire world could do without, they're just a pox on society really.

Cheers kids.

Tucker.:)

A terrific result for Rangers. Thoroughly deserved too.

Got a couple of mates who are over in Belfast this weekend, I'm sure they'll be having some night, tonight.

If only Chelsea had won too, would have really cured my hang over. :)

...Heard a bit of the phone in on radio Scotland afters though. Jeezuz, ... like the stupid hun bitch from Fife (glory hunting cow) saying she didn?t want Kenny Miller playing for Rankers as he ?wasn?t a Rangers man? and that even if he scored more goals than Krust Voyd she?d still not want him - this after scoring 2 goals v the mhanks! ...

She was hilarious.

Why are so many people on this thread overly delighted rangers won?

As a Hearts fan surely a draw would have been best result?

I hate both teams and I will give that it was a more decent old firm game compared to most over last few years but Im certainly not excited over a rangers win.

Archived