Celtic Vs Rangers thread

JamboLad

Well there will be one started at some point so I thought I would

Got to love the Celtic banner of "Oh my god you signed Kenny"

I think Celtic have got this one in the bag.

Hope there is lots of injuries and red cards and refereeing mistakes :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well there will be one started at some point so I thought I would

Got to love the Celtic banner of "Oh my god you signed Kenny"

I think Celtic have got this one in the bag.

Hope there is lots of injuries and red cards and refereeing mistakes :D

hope its a draw also

Charlie-Brown

A draw suits Hearts best - probably a nil nil draw however as I'm watching it on telly a high scoring draw would be better for entertainment factor.

Mark_Mywords

Will be difficult to keep count of all the dives.

I wonder how many of then will be punished by the ref? :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

Does Walter Smith really think Cousin is his best tactical option as striker or are Murray/Bain 'showcasing' him today?

Jam Tarts 1874
Was that Celtic supporters waving their British passports to demonstrate that they are still in Europe?:eek:

Irish passports? :P

Ryan Gosling
Does Walter Smith really think Cousin is his best tactical option as striker or are Murray/Bain 'showcasing' him today?

I think he's their best tactical option.

From Perth to Paisley
Go on Rangers FC - do the bheasts. :mad:

Why would you want any result that means we move down the league??:sad:

Charlie-Brown
I think he's their best tactical option.

Why hasn't he appeared in any of their other games if Smith thinks he's their best striker option?

Ryan Gosling
Why hasn't he appeared in any of their other games if Smith thinks he's their best striker option?

Because they haven't needed him.

He gives the Celtic defence a hard time. I expected him to play.

loveofthegame

No way in a million years is Cousin starting in an Old Firm game just to be 'showcased.' Not many clubs do this...

Charlie-Brown
No way in a million years is Cousin starting in an Old Firm game just to be 'showcased.' Not many clubs do this...

Do you think he will still be a Rangers player on tuesday?

loveofthegame
Do you think he will still be a Rangers player on tuesday?

I have absolutely no idea. But i maintain he is playing today because Smith thinks he is most likely to hurt Celtic.

No way in (make it) 2 million years would a player start in an OF game to be showcased.

You're trying to fit the start of Cousin to your agenda- 'Oh look Vlad isnt the only one'

Why would you want any result that means we move down the league??:sad:

The league is a marathon not a sprint and I despise ra sellik - the most vile and disgusting institution in world football. :mad:

Lots of sectarian singing from the Rangers fans already, will the SFA do anything about it?

What have they been singing? :rolleyes:

what were they singing?

I'm not sure what's banned and what's not.

But I've heard that one about three cheers for the red, white and blue when they shout UVF instead of RAF. Surely that's got to be outlawed?

I doubt anything will happen either.

Jam Tarts 1874
What have they been singing? :rolleyes:

All your favourite songs. Particularly the ones about a battle that took place in another country over 300 years ago and have nothing to do with Scotland or Scottish football.

Charlie-Brown
I have absolutely no idea. But i maintain he is playing today because Smith thinks he is most likely to hurt Celtic.

No way in (make it) 2 million years would a player start in an OF game to be showcased.

You're trying to fit the start of Cousin to your agenda- 'Oh look Vlad isnt the only one'

Celtic have one of the strongest defences in the league so if Cousin can hurt them then surely he can hurt other (weaker) SPL & European defences but they haven't used him at all before today - there was talk on the radio yesterday of Turkish teams showing an interest in Cousin and suprise surprise he plays today......we'll see come Tuesday if he's still a Hun player or not.

The Real Maroonblood
The league is a marathon not a sprint and I despise ra sellik - the most vile and disgusting institution in world football. :mad:

They would be in good company with then.

:)

Charlie-Brown

Butcher & Hartson were talking pre-match if Rangers were putting Cousin in the shop window - Big Terry said well it could be but if so then there isn't a bigger shop window in which to attract potential buyers.

All your favourite songs. Particularly the ones about a battle that took place in another country over 300 years ago and have nothing to do with Scotland or Scottish football.

You mean the one that's been proven in a court of law to be non sectarian? :rolleyes:

Incidentally, what do you make of the Tartan Army singing about a battle from 700 years ago?

loveofthegame
Celtic have one of the strongest defences in the league so if Cousin can hurt them then surely he can hurt other (weaker) SPL & European defences but they haven't used him at all before today - there was talk on the radio yesterday of Turkish teams showing an interest in Cousin and suprise surprise he plays today......we'll see come Tuesday if he's still a Hun player or not.

Whether he is a Hun player on Tues or not is irrelevant. Smith obviously feels his pace and strength is suited to todays game. It will be Smith, and only Smith's decision.

As for games v other SPL clubs- Rangers will always create chances aplenty against these teams, so Smith maybe feels natural goalscorers/penalty box strikers like Boyd/Velicka are better.

You mean the one that's been proven in a court of law to be non sectarian? :rolleyes:

Incidentally, what do you make of the Tartan Army singing about a battle from 700 years ago?

Off topic but it did take place in Scotland. You'll be more of a Trafalgar man I bet. ;)

Anyway. a draw suits me best. :)

kissthebadge

McManus threw the ball in an agressive manner in the direction of the linesman. Just a yellow. Hmmm, wonder what would have happened if wee Miko had done the same.

Dougie McD will "have a hard time keeping the players on the pitch" at this rate, couple of yellows already.

'mon the bloodbath.

Anyone see the Bully from bullseye banner "here's what you could've won" with the three league cups alongside it. Made me chuckle :)

loveofthegame

Oh look who just scored a wonder goal... Cant see Boyd doing that... can you?

Great selection policy Mr Murray

Ryan Gosling

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
Whether he is a Hun player on Tues or not is irrelevant. Smith obviously feels his pace and strength is suited to todays game. It will be Smith, and only Smith's decision.

As for games v other SPL clubs- Rangers will always create chances aplenty against these teams, so Smith maybe feels natural goalscorers/penalty box strikers like Boyd/Velicka are better.

Another ?1 Million on the price tag ;)

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :)

Cracker.

Who was it that suggested we should sign Mark Wilson? :rolleyes:

Archived