Celtic Vs Rangers thread

JamboLad

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

Good half of football. Hopefully another goal each and few sendings off 2nd half.

2all draw will do nicely. Hope Miller scores, just for the banter. Already got my 1st wish on a Cousin goal :-) haha!

WHY is there an OF thread on a Hearts site? would they have an Edinburgh Derby thread? NO!!! who cares about Rangers and Celtic!!:mad:

WHY is there an OF thread on a Hearts site? would they have an Edinburgh Derby thread? NO!!! who cares about Rangers and Celtic!!:mad:

hear hear

heartgarfunkel

Noticed that good lad and Jambo to boot Willie Conquer is running the line. Must be difficult having to work with that nasty Hibby swine of a referee.

cause it effects our league position:rolleyes:

loveofthegame

Away and ****e. Its a football forum. People are watching the game and discussing it. Whats the problem. There are threads about all live games.

What a stupid post. They are in our league. Their results affect us. And as i said, we're football fans discussing a big football game.

It's a football forum for all football.

If you don't care, why even open the thread?

Any way, it must be about time for Cousin to headbutt someone.

It's a football forum for all football.

Any way, it must be about time for Cousin to headbutt someone.

Anyone who moans about discussing this game is just bitter because they cant afford setanta.

I'll tell you why. It's because he's trying to prove he's a bigger hand wringer than anyone else who hates the OF more than anyone else. It's pathetic really, but sadly there are many like him on here. :o

They probably would actually.

ArthurScargill
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :)

Strange, I don't think I have EVER seen you celebrate a Hearts goal in that manner...:rolleyes:

Anyway, it's a good game so far...hopefully it remains as a draw, and a we see a couple of red cards!!! (although i can see Maloney scoring from a free kick for some reason...).

The draw will do me.

Always amazes me when they play YNWA the amount of "God Bless The Pope" and "Bobby Sands" scarves there are.

It shouldn't, but it does.

What are these people thinking?

Pondlife, every last one of them.

Strange, I don't think I have EVER seen you celebrate a Hearts goal in that manner...:rolleyes:

That's because when we're playing I am invariably at the game* rather than posting on here. :rolleyes:

* Diddy cup excepted.

Ryan Gosling

I think you'l find they always do.

ArthurScargill
That's because when we're playing I am invariably at the game* rather than posting on here. :rolleyes:

If you say so Hyacinth...:)

ArthurScargill

Great finish from Miller there

Best OF game I have seen for a wee while...can see another couple of goals in this one!

BangkokHearts
How come there was no booking for Miller or Cousin after leaving the pitch when celebrating their goals?

Because Old Firm games are refereed 'differently'.

ArthurScargill
Hope Miller can finish like that next Saturday.

Aye mate....hopefully! Can see that being a REALLY hard match for us.

Charlie-Brown
Get a grip. :mad:

Why aside from wanting either team to win for sectarian or 'political' reasons a draw is the best result for OUR team Hearts - it keeps us in 2nd place above both weegie $cumbags.

ArthurScargill
Get a grip. :mad:

And once AGAIN he is at the wind-up...do you not get sick of it? You're attempts are now so apparent that they could be spotted by a 3 year old. :)

Aye mate....hopefully! Can see that being a REALLY hard match for us.

Both of them will be I reckon.

Miller and McFadden will need to finish the chances we get or we're in trouble.

I'm in good form the day.

Can you please tell me scorer and the score in the Liverpool game please :D

ArthurScargill

Yeah I agree...I don;t really fancy that pairing though...think Boyd would be a better option up front with Miller, with McFadden behind them both.

I'm listening/watching this online (livefooty) with some crazed Celtic supporter commentating and offering his 'thoughts' on everyone and everything. Please don't listen if easily offended. His language is colourful to say the least and his reaction to Kenny Miller's goal sounded like a man having a myocardial infarction.:wacko:

Scotland will lose both of these games.

Archived