Miko - what's the score?

cosanostra

Quality today:biggrin:

He was getting some serious abuse from the Accies fans and he showed them with his hands that the score was 2-0 to us. They went mental and he got a warning from the coppers. Was pretty funny today.

He's rapidly becoming a cult hero.

Malcolm Tucker

To quote myself from a couple of weeks back....

**** it, I love Miko!

Cult hero status has already been obtained IMO!

monkfish1979

He was getting some serious abuse from the Accies fans and he showed them with his hands that the score was 2-0 to us. They went mental and he got a warning from the coppers. Was pretty funny today.

Miko's a legend. END OFF!!!

The fans gave him some tremendous backing when he was warming up. He got it right up the Accies fans and then that copper took him aside and gave him abig talking too.

Pretty harsh considering the ***** / s-cum / cheat / lithuanian **** stuff they were yelling at him.

He pointed it out to the copper but he wasn't interested.

Miko is still Hearts most creative, pacy, trickey winger and has been since he came here. Sometimes he's just not at the races and goes into himself. Like almost ALL of last season.

Clean slate with me and he continues like hes started he will be our right footed JLV....!

p.s. love it when footballers give the crowd abuse and all the 'big men' start crying like wee bairns to the police. Erses.

monkfish1979
The fans gave him some tremendous backing when he was warming up. He got it right up the Accies fans and then that copper took him aside and gave him abig talking too.

Pretty harsh considering the ***** / s-cum / cheat / lithuanian **** stuff they were yelling at him.

He pointed it out to the copper but he wasn't interested.

They wouldn't be. Strathclyde's finest are - for the most part - a ****ing disgrace to their profession.

Cardiac Rucksack

The guy was class the day and he didnt even get on the park. Loves the Hearts.

Greedy_Jambo

Why would the hamilton fans be singing "miko, whats the score" when we're 2-0 up?

Ahh, he was just getting abuse and his response was telling them the score.. i get it now.

jamtartsandbees

Did the twonk who ran down to the police to complain about Miko get chucked out, or did they just take him away to get his story?

chester copperpot

Today was ace, the fans were great today.

Away fans 1, home fans 0.

Miko will never get criticism from me ever again after today.

Cardiac Rucksack
Today was ace, the fans were great today.

Away fans 1, home fans 0.

Miko will never get criticism from me ever again after today.

You will be held to that.:P

Miko already is a cult hero in my eyes!!! Okay he ain't got a lot of time for the OF.......eh.......but who has!!!!!!!!!:P

It's quite embarrassing how fans love to give out dogs abuse, but when a player responds they collectively act outraged like they're the innocents in it all.

Never understood this mentality and probably never will.

chester copperpot
You will be held to that.:P

I never said KB, only the games ;)

Seriously though, the wee man is hearts through and through now, so game on.

I love Miko, there I've said it.

He might not always play well, but he always gives 100% and loves the club.

That was class today!

I reckon it's not the last time we'll here the "Miko, Miko What's the Score" song this season either!

Greedy_Jambo
It's quite embarrassing how fans love to give out dogs abuse, but when a player responds they collectively act outraged like they're the innocents in it all.

I think the police see it as a crowd of people giving 1 player stick... all that can happen is 1 player gets upset.

But, a player giving a crowd of people stick... could end up pretty messy.

So the police have probably just said to miko... don't do that... we could have a mass brawl on our hands

I know what you mean though. why can several thousand people give one man abuse then when he responds in any way theyre all outraged and want the police involved. Its crazy.

So the police have probably just said to miko... don't do that... we could have a mass brawl on our hands

I wonder what the police thought of the steward at the end of the game. That, could have caused a riot!

I wonder what the police thought of the steward at the end of the game. That, could have caused a riot!

Any chance of explaining what happened there Gambo?

I was sitting right beside the Hamilton fans so got out of the ground double quick but we heard the crowd still in the stadium going mental.

Cult Hero!?!?! Haha oh god no

em...yes actually.

The more other fans hate on him, the more the Hearts fans get behind him.

If you went to Hearts games you would see that.

I was sitting right beside the Hamilton fans so got out of the ground double quick but we heard the crowd still in the stadium going mental.

Nade came over to give his shirt to a fan, and then another fan wanted his pic taken with the topless Nade :eek:

Think someone else wanted a autograph at which point the steward starts pushing Nade away - surely no sane person whould lay an agressive hand on the big man!!

Cue steward's superior dragging him (steward) away to the other end of the stand, to chants of cheerio, cheerio, cheerio!

There will still be those who just don't like him because they think he wasone of the main problems over the last few years. Which he hasn't been.

He has impressed me off the field and on it.

I love him.

Nade went to throw his top to someone in the crowd, steward tried to stop him 'leaving the pitch', Nade brushed him aside with ease, then after throwing his shirt to his 'target' he was getting photos taken with a couple of fans and the jobsworth tried to manhandle Nade away from the fans. Fans went mental and it took another steward to pull the clown away and send him on his way or things may have turned nasty.

Nade went to throw his top to someone in the crowd, steward tried to stop him 'leaving the pitch', Nade brushed him aside with ease, then after throwing his shirt to his 'target' he was getting photos taken with a couple of fans and the jobsworth tried to manhandle Nade away from the fans. Fans went mental and it took another steward to pull the clown away and send him on his way or things may have turned nasty.

The steward was giving the 'come ahead' arms to a couple of guys in the crowd.

What a fecking ramjet.

Do you know where hell is

I honestly have no time for miko, that said, he is, as many have said, fast becoming a cult hero. I had the misfortune of sitting right at the end of the stand next to the **** bags today, he was getting dogs abuse from these muppets and his retort was out of the top drawer. I think it lifted the whole hearts end, and he was loving it, fair play to him he deserved the praise.

The moron that complained to the police was a wee bitch, they can dish it out but cant take it. The jobs worth bizzie was alos a tottal ****** who seemed to enjoy his moment as the photographer took a picture of the incident.

I honestly have no time for miko, that said, he is, as many have said, fast becoming a cult hero. I had the misfortune of sitting right at the end of the stand next to the **** bags today, he was getting dogs abuse from these muppets and his retort was out of the top drawer. I think it lifted the whole hearts end, and he was loving it, fair play to him he deserved the praise.

The moron that complained to the police was a wee bitch, they can dish it out but cant take it. The jobs worth bizzie was alos a tottal ****** who seemed to enjoy his moment as the photographer took a picture of the incident.

The copper was a complete and utter arse.

Just wanted to act the big man in front of his colleagues by telling Miko off.

Do you know where hell is
The copper was a complete and utter arse.

Just wanted to act the big man in front of his colleagues by telling Miko off.

For me he proved it when miko tried to walk away after about a min, an he said "iam not finished with you yet" total ******.

For me he proved it when miko tried to walk away after about a min, an he said "iam not finished with you yet" total ******.

I saw that also, Miko tried to walk away and the guy dragged him back again.

A complete and utter stroker.

tommythejambo

I agree. I think it's brilliant when players get involved. Shows that they aren't just over-paid tosspots who take themselves too seriously.

I feel quite sorry for Miko sometimes. He just wants the Hearts fans to love him. His face was a peach after scoring against Motherwell, chuffed to bits.

Miko...

Met him a few times and I have to say he seems to genuinely love Hearts and he's well liked by his team mates and other staff.

The lad's been through some stuff since he came here with the Davis thing, the Dive and the abuse he's had both from his own fans and at every ground in Scotland not to mention the media nonsense thrown at him and the fact that Ref's just love him and aye his forms been up and down like a prossies knickers but the lad deserves credit for the way he's brushed himself down and got on with it.

'Mon the Miko!!

allystrachan

random point here... but the hearts site says that nade is only 8lbs heavier thank miko! that must be some sort of error!...

miko is 12st and nade 12st8...... i think both weights are wrong!

was doing the miko chanting with the rest of you all day and really enjoyed the miko show and think he is not to bad a player :) but in the brutal cold light of day due to the racist refereeing in this country he is a liability to hearts fc

Buffalo Bill

The way that fans of other clubs (and the SFA) react to Miko just makes me warm to the little guy even more.

To me, it just goes to show how many working class football fans do actually read The Sun and are taken in by it all.

Bunch of West Coast phannies.

MIKO MIKO MIKO

Buffalo Bill

pupstersajambo
He's had a good start to the season but remember he only starts because he's "Romanov's lovechild". :sad:

Stan, Stanley, ******, Whatever you call yourself, get a grip, you are unworthy of even being on this site, go away. erse

Jam Tarts 1874

I am sure that there are many fans, including alot of Hearts fans who thought that Miko would fade away after the Scotland v Lithuania diving drama. But I think he has shown himself to be a very strong and committed player for us since then. It is good to see that he is in tune with the Hearts support with his antics and he clearly still has alot to offer our club.

Stan, Stanley, ******, Whatever you call yourself, get a grip, you are unworthy of even being on this site, go away. erse

My post was meant to be an example of what far too many people have said on here regularly for a long time.

I've never thought that. If you thought I was being serious then I will let the abuse go.

I am sure that there are many fans, including alot of Hearts fans who thought that Miko would fade away after the Scotland v Lithuania diving drama. But I think he has shown himself to be a very strong and committed player for us since then. It is good to see that he is in tune with the Hearts support with his antics and he clearly still has alot to offer our club.

the thing is look at it IT WASN'T A DIVE in the first place, the t**t of a defender left his leg out.

Jam Tarts 1874
the thing is look at it IT WASN'T A DIVE in the first place, the t**t of a defender left his leg out.

I agree. I've been one of the few who has defended Miko for a long time. He got lazy for some time and quite rightly the fans let him know how they felt, but he really has "got with the programme", and now ironically he is not a first team starter!

I agree. I've been one of the few who has defended Miko for a long time. He got lazy for some time and quite rightly the fans let him know how they felt, but he really has "got with the programme", and now ironically he is not a first team starter!

He's been doing well coming off the bench, apart from the Hun game that is.

He's becoming a bit of an impact player when we want to try something a bit different. Him and Chesney both offer us that now.

I hope when he gets his first league start, he really shows us what he can do.

Archived