Get Well soon big Johnmitchell.

chester copperpot

Walter Payton
I'm sure he might want to share other chambers with me as well, which is a worry :eek:

Cheers again everyone though, it kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside with all the messages of being a fat bassa and a baldy headed git, I love you all too :D

FFS that's taking the old person birthday joke of "I'm only turning 14 again" too far John, you're far too old for Jackson to have an interest in you ;)

Only Joking mate, hope you're feeling better soon...

ps its ok changing your own name on here, but how confusing is it when others do it? Its taken me until I read this thread to realise that Nelly Terraces hadn't mysteriously stopped posting (or at least been suspended again....)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth
John - you are not the new Johnny Marr (who is??????)- but you are a really sound bloke.

Top top man.

:):)

That's quite scary mate, I know a John Marr in Gala who is a staunch hobo, and it scares me to be likened to him lol! Cheers all the same though mate ;)

I'm sure that's a typo he meant to type r

You can bolt ya radge :P

To the tune of Yellow Submarine....

"Jonny Mitchell sleeps in Michael Jackson's bed"

*This could be the 'Ivanauskas on the bench'.*

Buffalo Bill

I'll have no more of that from you either Mr B (because that could actually catch on you git) :)

Corrie Jambo

John I hope your ailment was nothing to do with us cuddling in the back row of the main stand in againt St Mirren last week.....

after celebrating another Hearts goal!!!

Cheers glad you are feeling better.

Archived