Get Well soon big Johnmitchell.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Have just found out ma big pal Johnmitchell (sorry mods, but you will forgive me by the end of this post) is in hospital as he's not very well.

All joking aside (really love slagging him, but he's seriously not well), but he has a condition that requires him to have a breathing aparatus beside him every night in his bed.

Hope one of my best pals is ok, and I hope I can send him this message to let him know all his jambo pals are thinking of him, and that our love goes out to him and Linda (Jambo 71) at this time.

Get well soon pal.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddie fenwick
Have just found out ma big pal Johnmitchell (sorry mods, but you will forgive me by the end of this post) is in hospital as he's not very well.

All joking aside (really love slagging him, but he's seriously not well), but he has a condition that requires him to have a breathing aparatus beside him every night in his bed.

Hope one of my best pals is ok, and I hope I can send him this message to let him know all his jambo pals are thinking of him, and that our love goes out to him and Linda (Jambo 71) at this time.

Get well soon pal.

big fat baldy gay boy

eddie fenwick

was meant to be havin a pint with him on sat night,hes spoiled it now as ill have to sit in with tracy:mad:

Guest GhostHunter

Having been in grospital recently - I can only assume he's doing what I did.

Ogling the nurses and eating the pills.....

Get well soon big man....

I hope he doesn't mind having his state of health broadcast on the net.

Nonetheless, get well soon John. As one of the most prolific posters along with Chester C, I always enjoy reading your witty banter!

Everybody loves Baz

Get well soon ya big lump,

Maybe you can get Linda to dress up in that nurses outfit you where going on about ??

On Second thoughts scrap that idea, it's probably been stretched out of shape by Big Tosserpot ;)

chester copperpot
Get well soon ya big lump,

Maybe you can get Linda to dress up in that nurses outfit you where going on about ??

On Second thoughts scrap that idea, it's probably been stretched out of shape by Big Tosserpot ;)

He's on his way home tonight, so will cheer him up all the messages.

Cheers folks. I put his breathing down to him being a fat ****, but never mind, still hope the fat **** gets his finger oot his ass and loses some weight.

...he has a condition that requires him to have a breathing apparatus beside him every night in his bed...

Sleep apnea?

Get well soon bigman, maybe I should be joining him in getting a bit fitter. Maybe we could make it a charity event, over to you kickbackers. I'm up for it and you don't get offers like this from me very often.

portobellojambo1
Sleep apnea?

Didn't realise it was a condition John had (although it is not something that has ever come up in conversation which probably explains why).

Hope you are feeling better John.

Yeah mate, apparently its quite serious.

A family member suffers the same affliction.

Can't be nice waking up during the night every twenty minutes, chocking for breath because your body has forgot / is unable to breath.

All the best to him. And his bread knife who has to put up with the constant noise of his B.A.

chester copperpot
Didn't realise it was a condition John had (although it is not something that has ever come up in conversation which probably explains why).

Hope you are feeling better John.

Love the big man with all my heart, hate not being able to rip him up for arsepaper, but better not.

He's getting home (hopefully tonight) so fingers crossed.

Lot of time for JM's posts. Hope you are on the way to recovery mate. A couple of decent results for the JT's will see you right.

I feel bad that I slagged him off last week on another thread, the big fat fecker. Take care of him Linda. :o

Excellent, more steak bridies for me if he cant make the bakers tomorrow, fat **** that he is. They are usually sold out by the time I get there.

All the best to the man who makes me look like Kate Moss.*

*only kidding JM. Take care my big friend.

Doctor FinnBarr

All the best JM, caused by the cat?

PS. It appears that I have this Sleep Apnea as well, but only when I've had a drink! Nikki tells me she can hardly sleep for worrying if I'm going to start breathing again! Can't say I notice!

:eek:

I'm glad the credit cruch doesn't seem to have affected his pie and lager intake...

Joking apart, met John for the first time earlier this year, brilliant bloke.

Get well soon ya big bald 'git!

Not so great big man. Hope you pick up soon (and I don't mean pick up another pie!)

Linda told me all about Johns condition recently and he was upbeat about it and making jokes about how he looks with his apparatus on at night.

A genuinely nice chap.

Best wishes to the big fella.

So he's got to go to bed looking like a Nazi stormtrooper/Darth Vader? Well no lass every fantasised about being ravaged by a liberal.

So he's got to go to bed looking like a Nazi stormtrooper/Darth Vader? Well no lass every fantasised about being ravaged by a liberal.

You never fail to impress DDLN. :thumb:

i have it as well and i am not fat was supposed to spend night in the sleep clinic but did not go cause the wife said i had stopped dying in my sleep. two weeks later i was at it again. mine comes and goes but i am worse with drink, i am sure john will be suitably slagged for this at the next game

He looks more like Hanibal Lectur when he puts the mask on:rolleyes:

He's back from the hospital.... i've sent him to bed not for health reasons just for some peace an quiet:p

Hopefully he will be better in the morning, they have given him steroids to help.

Don't know if it's due to the paint coz i've been painting the hall or due to the cat we got on tuesday but something ain't helping his asthma, so we will need to wait and see, having the cold is not helping him either:sad:

please pass on my personal get well soon and heartfelt good wishes andy and also from the west of scotland hearts supporters club in general absolutely top bloke

Don't know John but, through the wonder of JKB, discovered we have mutual acquaintances.

All the best John.

ps...the cat's innocent

Sorry to hear you are unwell big guy

Hope you get back to fine form soon

all the best

Toxteth O'Grady
He looks more like Hanibal Lectur when he puts the mask on:rolleyes:

He's back from the hospital.... i've sent him to bed not for health reasons just for some peace an quiet:p

Hopefully he will be better in the morning, they have given him steroids to help.

Don't know if it's due to the paint coz i've been painting the hall or due to the cat we got on tuesday but something ain't helping his asthma, so we will need to wait and see, having the cold is not helping him either:sad:

So are you needing some company tonight gorgeous?;)

That should make him get better quick

J.T.F.Robertson
Best wishes John.

He'll be buying us all pints when he's better. :)

In that case, best wishes for a quick recovery mate. ;)

Seriously, get well and back to normal soon.

Get well soon bigman, maybe I should be joining him in getting a bit fitter. Maybe we could make it a charity event, over to you kickbackers. I'm up for it and you don't get offers like this from me very often.

Don't let your keyboard write cheques that your lardybum can't cash!

Some of us are very high up in the health and fitness industry and will be more than willing to make sure you follow it through!

The big fat fecker was fit enough when we carried a 7ft long sofa down a couple of flights of stairs last year.

...and he was looking all big and strong just a couple of weeks ago when I saw him helping a street performer on the Royal Mile!

Hope he's back soon!

:)

The People's Chimp

Best wishes and get well soon.

As a fifer, I can empathise with the attraction of a stephen's steak bridie. ;)

Commander Harris
Best wishes and get well soon.

As a fifer, I can empathise with the attraction of a stephen's steak bridie. ;)

do they supply east end park, cos they're magic. :)

I haven't met John, so can't be sure he is actually a real person (we've all made that mistake before :eek:).

But John, if you exist, I hope you're feeling a lot better.

If you don't exist, I hope your mail-order bride leaves you and the French Foreign Legion catch up with you for deserting them in the mid-80's when you went to fight as a mercenary in El Salvador.

Unfortunately John has never had the pleasure of meeting me, but he seems like a decent chap from his posts so I hope he's well again soon. :)

eddie fenwick
i have it as well and i am not fat was supposed to spend night in the sleep clinic but did not go cause the wife said i had stopped dying in my sleep. two weeks later i was at it again. mine comes and goes but i am worse with drink, i am sure john will be suitably slagged for this at the next game

who said your not fat?:eek:

Don't let your keyboard write cheques that your lardybum can't cash!

Some of us are very high up in the health and fitness industry and will be more than willing to make sure you follow it through!

The big fat fecker was fit enough when we carried a 7ft long sofa down a couple of flights of stairs last year.

...and he was looking all big and strong just a couple of weeks ago when I saw him helping a street performer on the Royal Mile!

Hope he's back soon!

:)

Is there any need for the cheek? Was a genuine offer maybe this sort of thing is the spur I need not abuse, ya sherman tank!

Sergio Garcia

Always enjoy JM posts on here, one of the few posters that i seem to agree with most of the time, and i do enjoy the slaggings between him and the merry gang of men who enjoy the banter.

Hope all is well soon.

E_L

Say What Again

Hope you're back to your best soon John.

We can't have Mr Copperpot escaping a slagging because you don't feel up to it.

Archived