Offishul HMFC v's The Team with KKK supporters

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly can't believe that Lazlo waited until ET to bring on Nade.

Strange, very strange. Today's press conference was all about Palazuelos and Nade and neither play. Hmmmmmmmmm!

Biggest disappointment so far this season though has been Larry. So disappointing. He was good in preseason, especially against Hull, but since the season has begun, has been nothing more than a luxury.

rudi must stay
I honestly can't believe that Lazlo waited until ET to bring on Nade.

Strange, very strange. Today's press conference was all about Palazuelos and Nade and neither play. Hmmmmmmmmm!

Biggest disappointment so far this season though has been Larry. So disappointing. He was good in preseason, especially against Hull, but since the season has begun, has been nothing more than a luxury.

it's the perfect time to bring him on. The opposition will be shattered

scott herbertson

I'll make the point before certain other posters

have all the Lithuanians at the club now been on the pitch ?

Are all the Lithuanians at the club now on the pitch together?

Miko isn't.

No, Miko came off for Chesney

marshallschunkychicken

Nice edit :laugh:

Other than Ivaskevicius who was still at the club for a couple of games - all of our Lithuanian players have played in each game they were eligible for.

scott herbertson
Nice edit :laugh:

I tried to get it in before anyone noticed

Unfortunately I've had a few beers and my typing is slow!

Other than Ivaskevicius who was still at the club for a couple of games - all of our Lithuanian players have played in each game they were eligible for.

Please lets not start this tonight

Has Ruben walked up the tunnel yet in the huff?

I think he may have talked himself out of a starting place tonight. Maybe Laszlo read his comments after his press conference?

Will every poor performance or bad result be met with comments about numbers of Lithuanians playing and Romanov picking the team?

Funny that if you go back to the beginning of the thread it is about how we are taking the challenge seriously.

scott herbertson
Please lets not start this tonight

You're right.

I'm normally pretty optimistic but there's something about the CIS Cup, Airderie, and this beer i'm drinking (Snecklifter which sounds a right Hibby name for a drink) that is putting me in a dark mood)

:mad:

I think he may have talked himself out of a starting place tonight. Maybe Laszlo read his comments after his press conference?

Missed that, any chance you can give me a brief summary?

Chip Douglas

I'm delighted. Miko won us a game and Ksanvicius has scored and earned us a penalty. I think Audrey was also heavily involved in our first against Motherwell.

Arguably the Lithuanians have contributed most to our winning league games this season; if we're going to go down the road of analysing performances by place of birth.

radio scotland commentary is useless, and they are going off air in 8 mins !!

so can the hearts world listeners give us plenty updates please ????

;)

I'm delighted. Miko won us a game and Ksanvicius has scored and earned us a penalty. I think Audrey was also heavily involved in our first against Motherwell.

Arguably the Lithuanians have contributed most to our winning league games this season; if we're going to go down the road of analysing performances by place of birth.

correct.

Missed that, any chance you can give me a brief summary?

Just that, in the PC Laszlo was all for giving Reuben a chance to start tonight. An article was printed in the Scotman though, with RP saying, if he wasn't going to get a game, he'd be looking for another club.

Dunno. Might just be me reading too much into it.

scott herbertson

Thanks

I've cheered up again

C'Mon you Hearts!!

Hearts Heritage

"What The F ng Hell was that" chant the Airdrie fans after DO's free kick.

radio scotland commentary is useless, and they are going off air in 8 mins !!

so can the hearts world listeners give us plenty updates please ????

;)

Half time

let us know when the commentary finishes and I'll give you updates.

****ing European keyboard though, so I might be slow

This is yet another sign of a frustrating season ahead and I felt guilty after not renewing my season ticket for the first time in 10 years but after Ibrox and tonight I can see why I shouldn't feel guilty!! We are just as bad if not worse than last season and that lunatic still meddles in team affairs!!

marshallschunkychicken
This is yet another sign of a frustrating season ahead and I felt guilty after not renewing my season ticket for the first time in 10 years but after Ibrox and tonight I can see why I shouldn't feel guilty!! We are just as bad if not worse than last season and that lunatic still meddles in team affairs!!

Talk about a knee-jerk reaction....

Go away:hobofish:

Archived