Offishul HMFC v's The Team with KKK supporters

Everybody loves Baz

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank god I couldn't make it, I think I would have fallen asleep!! This season has got me worried already with Vlad obviously meddling in team selections again, the team no better if not worse and Laszlo trying to talk positive bout everything with strings controlling his mouth.

Yes, nothing has changed for me and if that Kaunas goalkeeping coach was Laszlo's choice then I'm a Hobo in disguise!!

:rolleyes: tut

I kept my mouth firmly shut today, it was hard but i managed. just

Glad I took my chance while I had it! I may have to be off sick tomorrow though.

Is Nade on yet, if not, why not?

Eventually Mole will be found out and have to sit on the bench, a fit Nade, and the big Danish lad will certainly help us.

Chip Douglas
Thank god I couldn't make it, I think I would have fallen asleep!! This season has got me worried already with Vlad obviously meddling in team selections again, the team no better if not worse and Laszlo trying to talk positive bout everything with strings controlling his mouth.If Laszlo thinks we're gonna have to wait until January for more signings then we're in big trouble.

Yes, nothing has changed for me and if that Kaunas goalkeeping coach was Laszlo's choice then I'm a Hobo in disguise!!

100% g@sh.

:hobofish:[/quote

So what do you think is better then apart from our 199th choice manager saying everything is positive cos Romanov told him to do so?? We are still crap and are toiling against a team who should be swept aside easily??

Right guys I am confused please help me

the commentary is patchy at best, i am a bit drunk and I am in France at the moment.

Did Larry come off for Audry or Nade?

Better call Saul

So what do you think is better then apart from our 199th choice manager saying everything is positive cos Romanov told him to do so?? We are still crap and are toiling against a team who should be swept aside easily??

Aye you just know there is more to it all .

have they said what the crowd is like?

not said how many hearts fans, 750 airdrie fans

hearts fans have been very quiet, prob fell asleep as the game is very dull. I cant listen anymore, airdire sound the most likely to take it, they seem to be more up for it.

c'mon hearts

Commander Harris

the commentary is patchy at best, i am a bit drunk and I am in France at the moment.

Ksanavicius.

Audrey came on for Larry

Chesney came on for Miko

I'm a Hobo in disguise

Im just a sayin what you said! lol

Surely the end for Ruben if he can't get a game as a sub today

good point. i rate the guy too but what do i know?

Cheers, one post claimed one the other claimed the other.

I am sick of sitting through ****ty matches againt Airdrie!!!!

Its not even the same team that used to cause us bother during the 90s

Midloth_Iain

Get on Radio Scotland, if the sheep hold out then I am sure we will head over to Tynecastle for extra time commentary. :rolleyes:

810 MW

Commander Harris
Chill out guys,it's a mickey mouse comp remember:107years:

precisely. and Hearts are still in it. :107years:

unfortunately, we've also gone into decline since then!

:D

good point. i rate the guy too but what do i know?

Feckin sad if it turns out he`s being forced out. IMO, he should have been back in after his suspension even though Karipidis has been playing well.

His use of the ball is excellent and i think he was bursting at the seams this season to make an impact.

scott herbertson
Cheers, one post claimed one the other claimed the other.

I am sick of sitting through ****ty matches againt Airdrie!!!!

I know - these games in the 90's are coming back to me

i watched one fo these semis in a pub in Oxford (I was on a course) got the barman to turn it over and put the soud up. Bragged to the locals about how we were a good team on our way to the final, pointing otu our players to watch etc

Ended up with everyone in the pub smirking at me and the barman switching it over - a bad memory

Surely the end for Ruben if he can't get a game as a sub today

To be fair Scott if we're trying to win the game both Chesney and Audrey are more attacking options than Ruben.

Hearts should have had a penalty, player booked for diving again.

Chill out guys,it's a mickey mouse comp remember:107years:

Hope thats tongue in cheek KG? Cups a cup, we haven`t won nearly enough in our history.

I`ll take a nice day out in Feb/March whenever it is?

scott herbertson
To be fair Scott if we're trying to win the game both Chesney and Audrey are more attacking options than Ruben.

Hearts should have had a penalty, player booked for diving again.

I'm not convinced either are effective and Ruben for Jonsson to me would be bringing on a guy who can reach the edge of the box for someone who is a holding player and on a booking. Not sure about Audrey for Kingston either, regardless of how K is playing he can score from nothing

apparant stonewall penalty and Ksanavicius booked. :sad:

Pretty sure we are the only team (SPL team) to be booked for diving this season.

The three have been for Lithuanians as well

I'm not convinced either are effective and Ruben for Jonsson to me would be bringing on a guy who can reach the edge of the box for someone who is a holding player and on a booking. Not sure about Audrey for Kingston either, regardless of how K is playing he can score from nothing

Agree that leaving Kingston on would have been more sensible.

Archived