James McCarthy

Makween

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
Oh, hi there.

Just a quick reminder to everyone to boo this little rhodent on Saturday.

Peace x

Little jhunior Jhudas will hopefully be slaughtered by the Hearts support on Saturday.

Seymour M Hersh

What's this boy done to upset the OP? Genuine question I've no idea what a Hamilton player could have done to instil such hatred in a Hearts fan.

Chose to play for R.O.I instead of Scotland!!

But with Makween, It could Just be wee man syndrome, The laddies about 17 and 2 foot taller than thequeen!!

What's this boy done to upset the OP? Genuine question I've no idea what a Hamilton player could have done to instil such hatred in a Hearts fan.

From acciesfc.co.uk:

"James is now a member of the Republic of Ireland under 21 squad after deciding that his international career would not be with Scotland."

Enough said!!! :mad:

Oh, hi there.

Peace x

Why?

Chose to play for R.O.I instead of Scotland!!

But with Makween, It could Just be wee man syndrome, The laddies about 17 and 2 foot taller than thequeen!!

Oh I see. Is that all? I thought he had done something bad. Imagine someone actually making up their own mind. How can he live with himself? :rolleyes:

...with Makween, It could Just be wee man syndrome, The laddies about 17 and 2 foot taller than thequeen!!

You're obviously getting me mixed up with someone, I'm 6'10 and black.

hearts_crazy

Does anyone else find the habit of placing an 'h' as the second letter to every word in order to denote some affinity with Celtic rheally ihrritating? Ohr ihs iht Jhust mhe?

Oh, hi there.

Peace x

Why?

I think you will find he has decided to play for Scotland. And he did turn down moves to both Celtic abd Liverpool.

So get over it...

I think you will find he has decided to play for Scotland....

No he hasn't. You're wrong.

Why would I care if he's turned down moves to either the Dhims or Liverpool? Both of which obviously really happened, they must've because the Record said so.

Does anyone else find the habit of placing an 'h' as the second letter to every word in order to denote some affinity with Celtic rheally ihrritating? Ohr ihs iht Jhust mhe?

Nho. It's nhot jhust you. It phisses me off nho end. Ignorhant dudes.

Booing a 17 year old. Very mature.

I won't be booing him. He's a great wee player.

Isn't that what opposing fans are supposed to do? Whether he's chose to sell his soul to the Iwannabeirish clan or not?

Will you cheer him on?

hearts_crazy

You've invented a way of saying [mod edit] on Kickback, maybe there is something in this after all.

loveofthegame
Oh I see. Is that all? I thought he had done something bad. Imagine someone actually making up their own mind. How can he live with himself? :rolleyes:

A Scot picking to play for Ireland because of the team he supports- warrants BOOOOOOING in my book.

Isn't that what opposing fans are supposed to do? Whether he's chose to sell his soul to the Iwannabeirish clan or not?

Will you cheer him on?

Ooh, what a black and white world. We can either boo him or cheer him on. Or perhaps there is a grey area where we can treat him like any other opposition player, have a go at him if he's a tw*t on the field, and forget any petty juvenile prejudices that we might have?

I've reported you for abuse. :sad:

I'd advise you not to try it on with me again. The mods have got my back, yo.

A Scot picking to play for Ireland because of the team he supports- warrants BOOOOOOING in my book.

And what of all the Anglo Scots who have played for Scotland? If you have parents of differing nationalities then you, rightly, can choose which team you're eligible for. He made a choice. His decision. Good for him.

Ford Prentice

If he's eligible to play for Eire and chooses to do so then good luck to him. Can't see any reason to boo - there's a few in the Scotland squad there through choice too.

Ooh, what a black and white world. We can either boo him or cheer him on. Or perhaps there is a grey area where we can treat him like any other opposition player, have a go at him if he's a tw*t on the field, and forget any petty juvenile prejudices that we might have?

What about being a tw*t off the field?

I've reported you for abuse. :sad:

I'd advise you not to try it on with me again. The mods have got my back, yo.

:biggrin:

At least you're quite funny with your weirdness.

...there's a few in the Scotland squad there through choice too.

No there isn't. There are a few who're there because they're not good enough to play for England.

And what of all the Anglo Scots who have played for Scotland? If you have parents of differing nationalities then you, rightly, can choose which team you're eligible for. He made a choice. His decision. Good for him.

Completely different scenario! How many Anglo Scots were wanted by England?

loveofthegame

They picked to play for Scotland as they were not good enough for their own country- no other reason.

The little turncoat scrote has picked Ireland due to religion and supporting Celtic. Total fandan.

No there isn't. There are a few who're there because they're not good enough to play for England.

Do not agree with what McCarthy has done and hav no problem with anyone booing him for that reason, but a quick question to Makween

If you were a pro footballer and were eligible to play for both Scotland and England and both wanted you, who would you pick???

Completely different scenario! How many Anglo Scots were wanted by England?

Does it matter whether they were wanted or not? If you have mixed nationality parentage then you have the right to choose which side you play for (given that you're good enough). It doesn't matter what reasons you have.

You may be thinking of his central midfield partner James McArthur, who plays for Scotland U21s.

Does that mean we cheer him :confused:

As an aside, living as I do in England at the present, were any sprogs to be born down here I'd damn well make sure they played for Scotland at whatever when it came to the crunch...

Do not agree with what McCarthy has done and hav no problem with anyone booing him for that reason, but a quick question to Makween

If you were a pro footballer and were eligible to play for both Scotland and England and both wanted you, who would you pick???

Neither, I don't take an interest in international football. It's "sponsor", by the way.

Does it matter whether they were wanted or not? If you have mixed nationality parentage then you have the right to choose which side you play for (given that you're good enough). It doesn't matter what reasons you have.

You're wrong. It matters if the reasons are bigotted!

And answer the question, how many Anglo Scots who chose Scotland were required by the English?

loveofthegame

Irrelevant. This fud has picked Ireland over Scotland, not England.

And anyway, I'd pick Scotland.

Neither, I don't take an interest in international football. It's "sponsor", by the way.

So why do you care about McCarthy then???:confused::confused:

Sorry about the spelling mistake,glad the people who dug deep were not put off by a spelling mistake

Mak,

What are your opinions of Andy Jackson and Sean Mackle who are both irish but have instead chosen to play for scotland?

Archived