James McCarthy

Makween

What is your measure for being good fans then?

How big your Union Jack is?

How loud you sing the Sash or a song about being born under a Union Jack?

If Celtic were at Tynecastle last night and cheered their team on for 120 minutes + penalties, but included some of their party songs, would you be complimenting them?

Stop fishing for controversy wee man:troll:

The Airdrie fans were excellent on Wednesday, they got right behind their team and had some good songs and stuff.

I'm quite a big man, actually, being 6'10 and black.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Airdrie fans were excellent on Wednesday, they got right behind their team and had some good songs and stuff.

I'm quite a big man, actually, being 6'10 and black.

You don't look 6'10, 5'4 Maybe ;)...I don't know if your Black, cannae tell with the Burberry Scarf wrapped round your face!! :eek::P

You don't look 6'10, 5'4 Maybe ;)...I don't know if your Black, cannae tell with the Burberry Scarf wrapped round your face!! :eek::P

I have never owned a Burberry scarf and haven't worn a scarf of any kind in several years now. I do sometimes wear a do rag when I'm out with the homies, though.

Commander Harris
I have never owned a Burberry scarf and haven't worn a scarf of any kind in several years now. I do sometimes wear a do rag when I'm out with the homies, though.

do-rags are the shizzle. :)

Auld Reekin'
Scotland is nothing more than a flag of convenience for sub-standard players who can't get a game for their own country.

Hmmm...

Given your often expressed distaste for the Scotland International Team and their supporters, and the fact that you always profess to "have no interest" in it (strange then, that you probably post more than anyone else on here about Scotland :rolleyes:), why should it be of the least concern to you that a young, unestablished, player chooses to represent another country from that of his birth?

It couldn't be the other country in question that's the problem, could it???!!! :eek:

Surely not... :cool:

Get him told Makween, not all chavs wear burberry!!! do they???:):)

tommythejambo
If he's eligible to play for Eire and chooses to do so then good luck to him. Can't see any reason to boo - there's a few in the Scotland squad there through choice too.

Only because they weren't good enough to play for England (Which I don't agree with either for the record). It's different if a promising young player comes through a Scottish academy then decideds to play for another country e.g. This little Rhodent and MhcGeadey.

Get him told Makween, not all chavs wear burberry!!! do they???:):)

Are you calling me a chav just because I'm black? Racist. :mad:

Booooooooooooooooooo

ah the attention seeking makween making up another negative thread so he can get his browny points. He rejectd scotland,so what,thats his choice. And your h's ur using, if your thinking he supports celtic your wrong. He supports rangers. Mccarthys an awesome player and you starting a thread about wanting to boo a 19 year old is pathetic. Shame you dont have the bottle to say it to his face instead of on an internet forum. Grow up makween.

Kearney back making things up as he goes along. Did he tell you he was a bluenose personally?

ah the attention seeking makween making up another negative thread so he can get his browny points. He rejectd scotland,so what,thats his choice. And your h's ur using, if your thinking he supports celtic your wrong. He supports rangers. Mccarthys an awesome player and you starting a thread about wanting to boo a 19 year old is pathetic. Shame you dont have the bottle to say it to his face instead of on an internet forum. Grow up makween.

I only just saw this.

Being called an attention seeker by Kearney. :laugh:

He supports the Dhims, he's admitted as such in many interviews.

He isn't 19, he's 17.

I've never met him. How do you suggest I go about saying it to his face?

You're a funny guy. Must be an interesting place behind the dugouts... ;)

Are you calling me a chav just because I'm black? Racist. :mad:

Not all all, nothing to do with you claiming to be black,, I have seen you enough times to know if you look like a chav or not:):P

He is a wee weasel and hopefully will receive cruciate ligament damage and end up a waster. :mad:

Was that for real ??????????

Your sentiments are at some odds with your signature....

He supports the Dhims, he's admitted as such in many interviews.

Which you've no doubt cut out and put in your wee black book marked "Targets"

Paisley Jambo
Was that for real ??????????

Your sentiments are at some odds with your signature....

In reflection, the day after reading my comments, I agree, they are slightly over the top.

It is more where the words are sung not how they are interpreted that I chose my signature.

They wouldn't allow my first choice.

Hibs are cr**

Just checked, wikipedia (yeah, I know) say his number is 8.

I thought that all their midfielders looked pretty good, but No 8 was the one who stood out for me.

It is more where the words are sung not how they are interpreted that I chose my signature.

Hibs are cr**

Sorry PJ that went over my head.

Spot on with the last comment

I thought that all their midfielders looked pretty good, but No 8 was the one who stood out for me.

McArthur is the Scotland under 21 international, McArthy is the Republic of Ireland under 21 international. The radio gave MOM to the captain Alex Neill, another midfielder.

I was foiled in my attempts to boo MhcCarthy on Saturday because he touched the ball about twice all game. Do the "he's a quality player, you'd love it if we signed him" brigade have any thoughts on his performance on Saturday, assuming that anyone even travelled?

Lou, you must've been mistaken. I'm definitely black, and 6'10 at that.

I was foiled in my attempts to boo MhcCarthy on Saturday because he touched the ball about twice all game. Do the "he's a quality player, you'd love it if we signed him" brigade have any thoughts on his performance on Saturday, assuming that anyone even travelled?

Lou, you must've been mistaken. I'm definitely black, and 6'10 at that.

Naw your no :P

I seen you on Saturday and your still small/average height and as white as the rest of us Scottish peely-wallies... :rolleyes:

Naw your no :P

I seen you on Saturday and your still small/average height and as white as the rest of us Scottish peely-wallies... :rolleyes:

Must've been mistaken, yo. Word.

Must've been mistaken, yo. Word.

Fo sho, bru.

Been watching too much "40 year old virgin"

"She was a hoe, FO' SHO..."

Saw McCarthy on Sat night in Hamilton - he was in the pub (drinking coke by the looks of it) and he looked about 14.

Was speaking John O'Neil for a while in the same pub - reminded him of his attempted tackle on Boyack during the 5-1 game. He laughed and said it was 0-0 when he went off.

He also said he was at the Hospital in his full Hibs strip and as the night went on the abuse got worse and worse. :) Top guy tbf although he ruined my festive period once year with that last minute goal at Tynie.

Drylaw Hearts
Saw McCarthy on Sat night in Hamilton - he was in the pub (drinking coke by the looks of it) and he looked about 14.

Was speaking John O'Neil for a while in the same pub - reminded him of his attempted tackle on Boyack during the 5-1 game. He laughed and said it was 0-0 when he went off.

He also said he was at the Hospital in his full Hibs strip and as the night went on the abuse got worse and worse. :) Top guy tbf although he ruined my festive period once year with that last minute goal at Tynie.

Hobo lover.

Archived