Why are guys complete D***s?

Leebo

I am guessing that you are 16 or under, yes?

She is 19 :D Surely old enough to handle herself on the big nasty Shed ;)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miller Jambo 60
:laugh: :laugh:

I think I was wrong to put this post up. haha!!

My wife wants me to take you out to show you there are men out there:)

luv you jambo still passed off:)

Miller Jambo 60
Right... I see your point Prancer!

Lets just put everyone straight on this...:::

I am not some kind of Pyscho/Stalker as ALL of you are making me out to be..!! To be honest.. I am far from it!!

I just wanted to make my point and thought I would share it with you all on Kickback..!!

As I can see by all the replys, you havent really taken it seriously and basically slagged me!!

I will remember for the future not to post anything like that on here.

Talk to doug 46 got 2 boys 14 and 10 luv them to bits but i have an ear you are wee but got a life xxx dougie

still raging sfa cheats

Miller Jambo 60
Leesie, if this thread has taught you anything let it be never to put personal information about yourself up on a football forum. Some of the replies you have had have been a gentle leg pull, others have (imo), been needless and nasty.

Out of interest, what age are you, as this may give me some perspective?

I am guessing that you are 16 or under, yes?

take care

gail

x

What

age are you mmm

gail le jambo
dont be cheeky you should never ask a lady her age?????

It's okay, I am fine with that. It is sort of in my profile anyway. I am 25. Don't get me wrong, some of the guys on here sound like a good laugh, there is one in particular whose humour that I enjoy (no names), on the other hand, there are others who are creepy, again no names, however there is a regular poster on here who came on to me a time ago, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend who also posts on here.

That is just plain rude, imho.(to her, I mean).

gail

x

It's okay, I am fine with that. It is sort of in my profile anyway. I am 25. Don't get me wrong, some of the guys on here sound like a good laugh, there is one in particular whose humour that I enjoy (no names), on the other hand, there are others who are creepy, again no names, however there is a regular poster on here who came on to me a time ago, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend who also posts on here.

gail

x

Yeah i know just having a laugh.... mmmmm poster with girlfriend on here there are a few that i know?????? pm details lol;);)

Miller Jambo 60

OTE=gail le jambo;49841]It's okay, I am fine with that. It is sort of in my profile anyway. I am 25. Don't get me wrong, some of the guys on here sound like a good laugh, there is one in particular whose humour that I enjoy (no names), on the other hand, there are others who are creepy, again no names, however there is a regular poster on here who came on to me a time ago, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend who also posts on here.

gail

x

Gail sorry even after a bad night too old for you wish i was 25 again luv my wife she felt for us tonight .

You sound nice END OF :confused:

gail le jambo
Yeah i know just having a laugh.... mmmmm poster with girlfriend on here there are a few that i know?????? pm details lol;);)

No, no, I would not do that, of course not, I was just saying, you know, to illustrate a point.

gail

x

No, no, I would not do that, of course not, I was just saying, you know, to illustrate a point.

gail

x

just having a laugh after the dissapointing night we have all suffered

This threead is jsut brilliant. Kenny M what a post:D A few new faces as well. Definitely a couple of wierdos though. Anyway as far as stalkers go gail le jambo seems to be 'just outside' as far as her location says anyway. hmmmmmmmmmm poster

gail le jambo
This threead is jsut brilliant. Kenny M what a post:D A few new faces as well. Definitely a couple of wierdos though. Anyway as far as stalkers go gail le jambo seems to be 'just outside' as far as her location says anyway. hmmmmmmmmmm poster

PMSL laughing Hughesie, just outside means I am about 10 miles outside of Edinburgh, still in Lothians though, as opposed to just outside the realms of my mind!

;)

MOD EDIT

I think this boards over moderated since the take over....

I mean its obvious that DikT wanted to say more than express her love for Nigerian ****** but simply couldnt, bring back the old Mods.

:D

MOD EDIT

I mean its obvious that DikT wanted to say more than express her love for Nigerian ****** but simply couldnt, bring back the old Mods.

:D

Once you've had...................................... Bollocks I say...........East\West Gail? Hughesie think you might have been in my boys class at Forries? 6th year now?

What an Interesting Thread this is turning out to be!! :laugh: :laugh:

Just to confirm to you all... I am 19 Years Old and a Student, if none of you knew.

Walter Payton

gail

x

Gail, just to clarify things... You don't mind guys from the forum "coming on to you":eek: just as long as they've not got a girlfriend?

Andy (26, enjoys football, music and walks along the beach...)

Miller Jambo 60
What an Interesting Thread this is turning out to be!! :laugh: :laugh:

Just to confirm to you all... I am 19 Years Old and a Student, if none of you knew.

Fancy a date JOKE:)

Still getting over that farse last night not a happy man.:)

chester copperpot
Gail, just to clarify things... You don't mind guys from the forum "coming on to you":eek: just as long as they've not got a girlfriend?

Haha Class.

Sergio Garcia

This thread is perfect foil to the blood boiling terrace chat at minute, does do one good to smile once in a while!

The Old Tolbooth

gail

x

Cheers, I'm here all week :)

I also think I know who you mean :wacko:

Tad messy for a first date no?

Sergio Garcia
Tad messy for a first date no?

all depends where you are i suppose..........................wouldnt be advisable in a nice restuarant

Miller Jambo 60
Cheers, I'm here all week :)

I also think I know who you mean :wacko:

Thats my burd you pap JOKE:)

GFA CHEATED HEARTS AGAIN

Lol Doug, does yer missus know? :whistling:

Only time will tell if Romanov has learned his lesson, the proof will be in the pudding! Personally, I'm very sceptical!

The Old Tolbooth
Only time will tell if Romanov has learned his lesson, the proof will be in the pudding! Personally, I'm very sceptical!

I should really change it, its obvious he aint learnt a bloody thing.

its a pleasure.

lol

Forgot about this beauty of a thread, looked thru it to see what I said and was in stitches at some of the posts.

Best. Post. Ever.

There's just some things you dont share on an internet forum.

And that was one of them.

Haha.

Honest to god, this is the best thread there has ever been on here, I'm actually crying with laughter. It just gets better and better :4_1_72:

chester copperpot
Haha.

Honest to god, this is the best thread there has ever been on here, I'm actually crying with laughter. It just gets better and better :4_1_72:

Its been a belter, with all the usual wind up merchants on the go here. JM, KennyM, and some bird mad for Nigerian Schlong's.

Only ingredient missing is Audioslave's take on it, as this would've been enhanced further with his Charm and Tact :laugh:

Its been a belter, with all the usual wind up merchants on the go here. JM, KennyM, and some bird mad for Nigerian Schlong's.

Only ingredient missing is Audioslave's take on it, as this would've been enhanced further with his Charm and Tact :laugh:

I look like such a spoon at work howling with laughter, the bird mad for the Nigerian Schlong takes the biscuit too. Thank **** my boss has left for the night :)

chester copperpot
I look like such a spoon at work howling with laughter, the bird mad for the Nigerian Schlong takes the biscuit too. Thank **** my boss has left for the night :)

Yeah he's got an appointment with that bird you met at the football.

She works in fingertips ;)

The Old Tolbooth

A hibby in any line of work would look funny ;)

ColtbridgeJambo

Why are guys complete D***s?

It's in our DNA............we can not be held responsible.......it's not our fault.

hark at the little auld lady

ooh look out we have a keyboard bandit on the loose, don,t you have some loose wires somewhere to reconnect instead of skiving on a football forum??

Was this thread started by Rocky's on/off girlfriend who he mentions in another thread? Just asking. :rolleyes:

Was this thread started by Rocky's on/off girlfriend who he mentions in another thread? Just asking. :rolleyes:

I an vouch for me in saying - nae ****in danger :eek:

Walter Payton

:4_1_72:

Don't worry though, once her dad reads that note I'm sure he'll be well up for it!

See that, I didnae even have to post a photo for you to work that oot :)

gail le jambo

If they are single, then sure, what does it matter how you meet. It doesn't. One of my best female friends met a really nice guy on an internet dating site, for example. Once upon a time such things would have been seen as something that only the desperate would use. These days, due to people's lifestyle and so on, it is the norm. Put it this way, I would rather do what she did, than meet some sleezebag who is drunk, in a nightclub, Andy.

gail

x

If they are single, then sure, what does it matter how you meet. It doesn't. One of my best female friends met a really nice guy on an internet dating site, for example. Once upon a time such things would have been seen as something that only the desperate would use. These days, due to people's lifestyle and so on, it is the norm. Put it this way, I would rather do what she did, than meet some sleezebag who is drunk, in a nightclub, Andy.

gail

x

I agree with you Gail...I met my boyfriend on a wonderful animal site. (get your minds out of the gutter lads) I've had my fair share of horror stories of meeting men from the internet...but not many thank goodness.

Not like the nigerian pp story, which btw, I wish she had continued because I found it so much more interesting than the "I will not be ignored Dan!" moment.

And Leese...you should be proud...you have a fun thread full of healthy advice, pp sizes (thanks JM!), bj tips, and all around good wholesome fun.

Nobody thinks you're a bunny stew maker, hiding in the bushes kind of gal...now Lorena Bobbitt, she's another nutcase all together. Ahhh, to be proud of my American's. :P

gail le jambo
Not like the nigerian pp story, which btw, I wish she had continued because I found it so much more interesting than the "I will not be ignored Dan!" moment.

The what! :eek:

The what! :eek:

OMG read a few posts back...there was talk of a nigerian pp...

I so wished she had continued on with her lovely story.

Vladimer Romanov biggest d*** of all... dont mean that way before all the tacky smutty comments start..

Archived