Why are guys complete D***s?

Leebo

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Whittaker's Tache

Young scrotes!!

You need to be looking for older guys!!;)

My friend Trevor is available.

trevor_5.jpg

Give him a call. He likes gravy.

*in Weegie accent*

"Where do'you think you're going?"

Buffalo Bill

Tried a sip form the furry cup?

Or perhaps you could look at yourself and wonder why you have such problems with men

Most guys I know are sound and well balanced- generally pretty straight forward

MOst women are feckin mental

It could just be that you are, in essence, merely unbearable as a partner

Change yourself and try again

Why because I'm very good at it. Brilliant at it really.:Hearts Man spotrun:

Come on sit down and tell us what happened. The She is here for stuff like this.

It's only because her "longest thread" post dropped off page 1.

Don't worry though, i've sorted it now - what a guy eh ?

Come on sit down and tell us what happened. The Shed is here for stuff like this.

Why is when you try and contact guys they just Ignore your calls, Don't write back to you via Email or Pm, when they are clearly online!! :angry:

gail le jambo
Why is when you try and contact guys they just Ignore your calls, Don't write back to you via Email or Pm, when they are clearly online!! :angry:

imho, the more you chase, the further they run.

gail

Wild guess but maybe he just doesn't like you. ;)

the voice from above

they're not necessarily online even when their status says they are...

Lets talk important stuff - What did you have for breakfast today ?

Everybody loves Baz

Nae offense like ..................

But you sound like a right Glenn Close :eek:

Nae offense like ..................

But you sound like a right Glenn Close :eek:

Whats does that mean when its at home?

desperate much?

Everybody loves Baz
He means that you are a bunny boiler, stalker, etc, Leesie.

Your words .......not mine.;)

He means that you are a bunny boiler, stalker, etc, Leesie.

Mmm.... Interesting!!

Your words .......not mine.;)

Thats what you basically meant so don't Lie!!

Mmm.... Interesting!!

oh no, the bolds coming out.....shes ANGRY!!!

hulk.jpg

oh no, the bolds coming out.....shes ANGRY!!!

hulk.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't get angry!

It isn't in my Nature..!! ;)

They clearly can't be bothered listening to your chat.

It's clear that he's having sex with someone else.

:bootyshake:

Walter Payton

Hughesie you b~stard...

Guest S.U.S.S.

He is pumping your sister?:rolleyes:

I have just had enough of guys now!! :sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::angry::angry::angry::angry:

They Stress me out to the MAX!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

With a username like yours I would have thought you played of the other team :P

I have just had enough of guys now!! :sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Men being complete d!cks....

Genetic or a choice of lifestyle?

This thread has brightened up my lunch hour.

The OP clearly has a bunny pot

Less than 2 weeks ago she had a different thread, if she is harassing folk so early its no wonder they run

Lighten up, and accept some people may not want to spend every second with you/speaking to you, as shocking as that may be :rolleyes:

Psycho!

I P Knightley
Tried a sip form the furry cup?

Or perhaps you could look at yourself and wonder why you have such problems with men

Most guys I know are sound and well balanced- generally pretty straight forward

MOst women are feckin mental

It could just be that you are, in essence, merely unbearable as a partner

Change yourself and try again

You'd do well to listen to the Doc, Leesie. The bedside manner, the instant insight, and the carefully thought out advice.

One point I'd endorse: have you ever tried having a relationship with a woman? (And I don't mean that in a smutty, fnarr-fnarr, lezzers eh? way) Having a relationship with a woman without resorting to violence is damn near impossible.

Mmm.... Interesting!!

Sounds like Arsenal are playing at home.

I P Knightley
Sounds like Arsenal are playing at home.

Everybody!

I wanna hear ya sing!

Then raise the scarlet standard high

Beneath its folds we'll live and die

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer

We'll keep the red flag flying here

Not all guys are dicks!!!!!!!! One of my best friends is a bloke and if i,m being honest guys are usually more fun to be around unlike women they often take folk as they find them and are genarally a whole lot more uncomplicated, there are women out there who sadly are nutters!!!

Guest gorgie kev
Not all guys are dicks!!!!!!!! One of my best friends is a bloke and if i,m being honest guys are usually more fun to be around unlike women they often take folk as they find them and are genarally a whole lot more uncomplicated, there are women out there who sadly are nutters!!!

True true true.

I have a 6 year old daughter. Can I bring her to talk to you in ten years?

Should put her off for life!

:)

alwaysthereinspirit

Could be his wife online and not him. Now you've gone and done it.

I've never been entirely platonic friends with a woman who doesn't have enormous boobs in my whole life..............

Walter Payton
Could be his wife online and not him. Now you've gone and done it.

:rofl:

Unless Leesie's his wife- if that's the case I say well played to the man.

oh dear Leesie_driver....

You certainly made my afternoon...

totally made me laugh

but....

If you need someone to talk to, PM me :)

Lady Jambo

I've never been entirely platonic friends with a woman who doesn't have enormous boobs in my whole life..............

i,m sure you haven,t Doctor jambo.......

Are you the type of woman that thinks its ok to send a "where is this relationship going" type of text after only one month?

Cos if the answer is yes then i am afraid the man in question may be ignoring you........

Apparently.

gail le jambo

Oh. I have just realised what she has written under her picture/avatar thing.

Each to their own, i suppose

x

The Old Tolbooth

You just need to know how to keep a man happy thats all.

1, If he's hungry, cook him a meal, do the dishes, and then give him oral

2, If he's grumpy, give him a nice body massage, and then give him oral

3, If he's just come in from a hard day at work, see No 1

4 If you suspect he's seeing someone else, go and have a long hard look at yourself and ask yourself why, then feel ashamed for driving him away, and give him some oral

5, If you think he's about to propose, dont act all excited, just take it in your mou..., erm, stride, then say thank you by giving him some oral

6, If you ask him how you look, dont expect him to say horrible, even if you do, and as a reward, give him some oral

7. When he comes home late from the pub with his mates, ask him how his night has been, take his shoes off, get his tea from out the oven, run him a nice bath, and then give him some oral

8. If he comes home in a grumpy mood, ask yourself what you can do to make him happy, then give him some oral

9. If his computer packs in whilst on kickback, make surpise arrangements for to get this fixed without him knowing, he will love you for that, but only after you cheer him up by giving him some oral

10. If he is feeling ill and is off work, make sure you pamper him silly and make him feel a lot better, this usually works by giving him some oral

There you go Leesie, 10 easy, quick steps on how to keep a bloke happy, hope you learn from it hun. ;)

Walter Payton

:rofl:

4 If you suspect he's seeing someone else, go and have a long hard look at yourself and ask yourself why, then feel ashamed for driving him away, and give him some oral

5, If you think he's about to propose, dont act all excited, just take it in your mou..., erm, stride, then say thank you by giving him some oral

6, If you ask him how you look, dont expect him to say horrible, even if you do, and as a reward, give him some oral

7. When he comes home late from the pub with his mates, ask him how his night has been, take his shoes off, get his tea from out the oven, run him a nice bath, and then give him some oral

8. If he comes home in a grumpy mood, ask yourself what you can do to make him happy, then give him some oral

9. If his computer packs in whilst on kickback, make surpise arrangements for to get this fixed without him knowing, he will love you for that, but only after you cheer him up by giving him some oral

10. If he is feeling ill and is off work, make sure you pamper him silly and make him feel a lot better, this usually works by giving him some oral

There you go Leesie, 10 easy, quick steps on how to keep a bloke happy, hope you learn from it hun. ;)

If this girl's about 15 like she sounds, you could have an extremely irate dad tracking you down!

Jambojohnnyboy

You forgot oral just for the fact that it's oral;)

Do yourself a favour.... if he's not contacted you back then he obvioulsy aint interested, don't contact him again you'll only make yourself look desperate.

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say:)

John........ have you been depraved of oral.... you dont half go on about it:rolleyes:

Do yourself a favour.... if he's not contacted you back then he obvioulsy aint interested, don't contact him again you'll only make yourself look desperate.

Plenty more fish in the sea as they say:)

John........ have you been depraved of oral.... you dont half go on about it:rolleyes:

funny iwas thinking that too but good tips JM;);););)

PMSL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived