Why are guys complete D***s?

Leebo

funny iwas thinking that too but good tips JM;);););)

Dinny you start btw.......................... you forgot the dishes earlier!!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just need to know how to keep a man happy thats all.

1, If he's hungry, cook him a meal, do the dishes, and then give him oral

2, If he's grumpy, give him a nice body massage, and then give him oral

3, If he's just come in from a hard day at work, see No 1

4 If you suspect he's seeing someone else, go and have a long hard look at yourself and ask yourself why, then feel ashamed for driving him away, and give him some oral

5, If you think he's about to propose, dont act all excited, just take it in your mou..., erm, stride, then say thank you by giving him some oral

6, If you ask him how you look, dont expect him to say horrible, even if you do, and as a reward, give him some oral

7. When he comes home late from the pub with his mates, ask him how his night has been, take his shoes off, get his tea from out the oven, run him a nice bath, and then give him some oral

8. If he comes home in a grumpy mood, ask yourself what you can do to make him happy, then give him some oral

9. If his computer packs in whilst on kickback, make surpise arrangements for to get this fixed without him knowing, he will love you for that, but only after you cheer him up by giving him some oral

10. If he is feeling ill and is off work, make sure you pamper him silly and make him feel a lot better, this usually works by giving him some oral

There you go Leesie, 10 easy, quick steps on how to keep a bloke happy, hope you learn from it hun. ;)

haha quality.

Dinny you start btw.......................... you forgot the dishes earlier!!!

thats right Michelle you get him told.....;)

:laugh: :laugh:

I think I was wrong to put this post up. haha!!

The 2 guys in my avatar are sweethearts ;)

Seriously not all guys are horrible but sounds like you need to give him time to get in touch with you, if this doesn't happen well its his loss hun.

4 If you suspect he's seeing someone else, go and have a long hard look at yourself and ask yourself why, then feel ashamed for driving him away, and give him some oral

5, If you think he's about to propose, dont act all excited, just take it in your mou..., erm, stride, then say thank you by giving him some oral

6, If you ask him how you look, dont expect him to say horrible, even if you do, and as a reward, give him some oral

7. When he comes home late from the pub with his mates, ask him how his night has been, take his shoes off, get his tea from out the oven, run him a nice bath, and then give him some oral

8. If he comes home in a grumpy mood, ask yourself what you can do to make him happy, then give him some oral

9. If his computer packs in whilst on kickback, make surpise arrangements for to get this fixed without him knowing, he will love you for that, but only after you cheer him up by giving him some oral

10. If he is feeling ill and is off work, make sure you pamper him silly and make him feel a lot better, this usually works by giving him some oral

There you go Leesie, 10 easy, quick steps on how to keep a bloke happy, hope you learn from it hun. ;)

Post of the year.

Pi$$ed maself, then printed it off for the wife.

Guest S.U.S.S.
The 2 guys in my avatar are sweethearts ;)

Seriously not all guys are horrible but sounds like you need to give him time to get in touch with you, if this doesn't happen well its his loss hun.

:boak:

Thanks for the laugh Leesie...I would suggest not caring if he is on or not. Sometimes they are just surfing the web and still signed onto the site without knowing it.

BTW, loved the oral rules. I keep telling my boyfriend that oral cures everything, he doesn't believe me but I will just have to show him the rules.

:P

This has to be the best thread on here in years.

MuppetMaster if you can't convince your boyfriend it sounds like JohnMitchell's prepared to make the sacrifice. Just don't let Jambo71 find out.

MuppetMaster if you can't convince your boyfriend it sounds like JohnMitchell's prepared to make the sacrifice. Just don't let Jambo71 find out.

:4_1_72::4_1_72:

Just sent it to the gorgeous man...hopefully he will see reason and that I am right on this topic. :angelic:

remember that bit in sex and the city when carries boyfriend tells miranda "he's just not that into you"???

kinda makes sense you know, and if you realise that this is the case you'll be a lot happier.

yes (some) men have the ability to get under your skin and you'll do stupid things like this thread (i've done it too!) but in truth, if they were really wanting to talk to you, reply to you, or see you, they'd find a way

alternatively, he may just have been too busy to reply or talk

remember that bit in sex and the city when carries boyfriend tells miranda "he's just not that into you"???

kinda makes sense you know, and if you realise that this is the case you'll be a lot happier.

yes (some) men have the ability to get under your skin and you'll do stupid things like this thread (i've done it too!) but in truth, if they were really wanting to talk to you, reply to you, or see you, they'd find a way

Definitely true Bev...they are making a movie in Hollywood called "He's just not that into you."

What will Hollywood come up with next???? ;)

Just sent it to the gorgeous man...hopefully he will see reason and that I am right on this topic. :angelic:

What yer man or johnmitchell:eek:

*EDIT - just realised john aint gorgeous:p

:4_1_72::4_1_72:

The Old Tolbooth

PMSL!!

I would be prepared (with J71's permission of course) to be her guinea pig and teach her the rules for a month or two I suppose, sheesh, the things I do for people! ;)

PMSL!!

I would be prepared (with J71's permission of course) to be her guinea pig and teach her the rules for a month or two I suppose, sheesh, the things I do for people! ;)

Brave Man;)

Malcolm Tucker
I have just had enough of guys now!! :sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::angry::angry::angry::angry:

They Stress me out to the MAX!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Give it 2 weeks. Breath. Shag his best mate. Get over it.

:thumb:

The Old Tolbooth
Post of the year.

Pi$$ed maself, then printed it off for the wife.

I take it like me your in the spare room tonight then :confused:

Miller Jambo 60
I have just had enough of guys now!! :sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::angry::angry::angry::angry:

They Stress me out to the MAX!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Im 47 wee man too old for you my son is 14 too wee for you whats the prob going to weegie lnd to stuff the huns.

Wish i was 20 ieesie could fall for you IN MY DREAMS LOL

Malcolm Tucker
Im 47 wee man too old for you my son is 14 too wee for you whats the prob going to weegie lnd to stuff the huns.

Doug, your posts make me laugh.

Thank you.

Doesn't matter how down in the dumps i get i'll always raise a smile for Doug 46 and his posts. Classic

PMSL!!

If the gorgeous man doesn't come through (no pun intended) then I will surely think about your generous offer. Are all of you Scots, so giving and generous??? :P

The Old Tolbooth
If the gorgeous man doesn't come through (no pun intended) then I will surely think about your generous offer. Are all of you Scots, so giving and generous??? :P

We are when it comes to things like this :cheese:

John,

If I get up the morn and find a set of those rules printed off and left for my attention by him what I live with with you're for it! ;)

He thinks every other bloke only gets it on birthdays and special occasions too! :P

Walter Payton
John,

If I get up the morn and find a set of those rules printed off and left for my attention by him what I live with with you're for it! ;)

He thinks every other bloke only gets it on birthdays and special occasions too! :P

And he knows about all your other blokes?

And he knows about all your other blokes?

Aw dammit! :confused:

Must be more careful in future!

Aw dammit again...if I recall right it's you who works with Scotty boy is it not? Ach he knows better than to start!

Walter Payton
Aw dammit! :confused:

Must be more careful in future!

Aw dammit again...if I recall right it's you who works with Scotty boy is it not? Ach he knows better than to start!

It is, but I'd forgotten about that connection! I'll have to have a few words when I get back up to Edinburgh on Thursday...

wummin eh CDM's the lot of them. those old enough immediately think about Cadbury's dairy milk those younger than that are frantically looking up crossword puzzle solvers to decipher text speak.. and us blokes are all saying

hemically

riven

entalcases

yours from the downstairs no even getting near the spare room:eek:

Just been into the hospital the night to see ma m8. His hoose got broken intae they stole his phone and computer and gave him a right doin. Hes lost all his numbers and says his burd will finish wi him if he doesn'y text her the night. *** wimin ai.

gail le jambo

Well, speaking as a female myself, I think that if you are too keen then you can run the risk of coming across as needy. Needy is a turn off. If I arrange to meet a man, and he does not show, or if he says he will call and does not call, I do not make a big deal about it, in case there is a valid reason.

If it happens again, then that is more than just bad luck, so I just cut them loose.

In fairness to men, I find some of the female colleagues that I go for a drink with incredibly superficial. Looks do count, to me anyway, however, what I like more than anything is a guy that can make me laugh, and a little intellect does no harm either.

gail

Well, speaking as a female myself, I think that if you are too keen then you can run the risk of coming across as needy. Needy is a turn off. If I arrange to meet a man, and he does not show, or if he says he will call and does not call, I do not make a big deal about it, in case there is a valid reason.

If it happens again, then that is more than just bad luck, so I just cut them loose.

In fairness to men, I find some of the female colleagues that I go for a drink with incredibly superficial. Looks do count, to me anyway, however, what I like more than anything is a guy that can make me laugh, and a little intellect does no harm either.

gail

So yeah, about last friday - the car broke down. Sorry :cool:

gail

Too keen? That's an understatment. I think Leesie falls into the 'desperate' category!

Walter Payton

How many guys on here think it's them that's been ignoring Leesie? C'mon Leesie, stop stalking me. PM somebody else if you have to...

How many guys on here think it's them that's been ignoring Leesie? C'mon Leesie, stop stalking me. PM somebody else if you have to...

has she been sending you PMs as well? ;):confused::P

busy girl.

chester copperpot

John,

I have to say mate, you've just got me in trouble as I burst out laughing at that, best post of the year mate.

Well worth the trouble I'm inevitably going to get into, a classic post.

Holly Freekin Camolly... :eek:

I was wondering were you got the DikT from...It'll be the diseases you'll have shortly!! :eek:

:eek::eek:

ALWAYS!!!!!!!! practice safe sex, even when blowing:o

chester copperpot
ALWAYS!!!!!!!! practice safe sex, even when blowing:o

Obviously a shy retiring type then.

This is the funniest thread on here in ages.

Gotta love the shed.

Obviously a shy retiring type then.

This is the funniest thread on here in ages.

Gotta love the shed.

Having gone through the private all girls boarding school thing, married off relatively young, believe me when I say there is nothing wrong with abit of ******. Sauce for the goose etc. Plus hubby is pretty damn old and seems to manage it more for young black fillies than he does for me. Then again, maybe that is my fault when you think about it. Dunno????:confused:

Did he ever contact you again, or have you been dumped? :o And you let this lot know about it ??? :)

Archived