Romanov and Lazslo

Cigaro

Greedy_Jambo
You are the one winding up your so called "fellow jambos" on several threads. Labouring the point a little too much i think.:hobofish:

well today is the first time ive ever been called a hibs supporter so thank you and lets hope i never bake you a cake because I like you :)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think a foreign ref is going to make our players any better ?

No but if you look at the game the defence wasn't bothered too much, admittedly we didn't trouble them either then you look at the two goals -

No. 1 - Very soft ** at the edge of the box for an offence which was less than many challenges between Berra and Boyd earlier on. We didn't look too clever after it was taken but it is an opportunity which should never have came about.

No. 2 - Probably about 60/40 or 70/30 in Rangers favour but I would bet my mortgage we would never get anything like that at the other end unless it was the last minute and Rangers were 3 or 4 in front.

If it had been 0-0 at half time we could have got more confidence as the Knuckle draggers get restless and you don't know what could have happened

Harry Palmer

Spend money whilst trying to reduce debt?

I agree with others that have posted; you are a :hobofish: Now post something constructive and you would not have these accusations aimed at you.

Dirk Diggler
And you think give Chick dung gives toss ? just feeding the animals more bananas mate IMO.

So as a club, we just sit back and take it, and when something unjust happens, like it did today, we say nothing?

He'll end up ridiculed in the press, but I'd rather he spoke his mind than not mate.

No but a foreign ref would be impartial, a foreign ref wouldn't single Miko out for special treatment, a foreign ref might give us one decision and wouldn't feel obliged to give Rangers a penalty.

A foreign ref may still have booked Miko for throwing himself to ground after a nothing foul, where he had nothing to gain. A foreign ref would have sent Miko off for his second foul. A foreign ref would have given Rangers a penalty as, it was a penalty.

Some people on this site need to get a grip. We lost because they are better than us. No mafia, no corrupt refereeing, just poor players.

A foreign ref may still have booked Miko for throwing himself to ground after a nothing foul, where he had nothing to gain. A foreign ref would have sent Miko off for his second foul. A foreign ref would have given Rangers a penalty as, it was a penalty.

Some people on this site need to get a grip. We lost because they are better than us. No mafia, no corrupt refereeing, just poor players.

You are seriously deluded if you think there is no bias. Levein pointed it out as has Vlad and they have been fined heavily. Tells you all you need to know. Whatever happened to freedom of speech. Is it even legal to fine people or clubs for voicing an opinion? Needs a test case if you ask me.

Dirk Diggler

We lost the game because they were better than us, I agree.

However it is not a level playing field for any team visiting Glasgow.

How anyone can think otherwise, has been watching a different sport to me for the last twenty years.

Greedy_Jambo
Spend money whilst trying to reduce debt?

I agree with others that have posted; you are a :hobofish: Now post something constructive and you would not have these accusations aimed at you.

haha. your great frazer. i like you.

im only kidding. i don't

siegementality

Romaknob has managed to use that excuse for a few years now. Never hear him saying it when Hearts win thought. The simple fact is Hearts aren't good enough to beat the Rioters and Smeltic on a regular basis, we really never have been. They might get decisions in favour of them, as we do against some of the lesser teams we play, simple fact is they are better teams, with better players.

FFS think about it and be honest, how many OF players would walk straight into the Hearts team? FFS the majority of people on here would cream themselves if we signed Rearend or Gow and they can't even get a sniff of first team action with the OF.

Hearts simply aren't as good as the OF and will never compete, ask the thousands of people would leave the Edinburgh area each week to support the OF why, if they were to be honest, they do that.

We need to get away from this paranoia and accept our place in Scottish football, also rans, along with the rest of the league.

And before anyone starts to go mental re the above remember one thing, the truth hurts.

You are seriously deluded if you think there is no bias. Levein pointed it out as has Vlad and they have been fined heavily. Tells you all you need to know. Whatever happened to freedom of speech. Is it even legal to fine people or clubs for voicing an opinion? Needs a test case if you ask me.

I think there is bias towards the Old Firm, they get decisions at home that others don't. Referee's side towards them in 50/50 decisions.

Today though, the referee didn't make the slightest difference to the result. For people who claim otherwise either haven't seen the decisions or are blinded by loyalty.

We lost the game because they were better than us, I agree.

However it is not a level playing field for any team visiting Glasgow.

How anyone can think otherwise, has been watching a different sport to me for the last twenty years.

It's not, no. They get decisions the away teams don't. The Sellick penalty last week was a scandal.

As I said above though, the referee had nothing to do with our loss today. Our lack of ability did.

Greedy_Jambo
Romaknob has managed to use that excuse for a few years now. Never hear him saying it when Hearts win thought. The simple fact is Hearts aren't good enough to beat the Rioters and Smeltic on a regular basis, we really never have been. They might get decisions in favour of them, as we do against some of the lesser teams we play, simple fact is they are better teams, with better players.

FFS think about it and be honest, how many OF players would walk straight into the Hearts team? FFS the majority of people on here would cream themselves if we signed Rearend or Gow and they can't even get a sniff of first team action with the OF.

Hearts simply aren't as good as the OF and will never compete, ask the thousands of people would leave the Edinburgh area each week to support the OF why, if they were to be honest, they do that.

We need to get away from this parania and except our place in Scottish football, also rans, along with the rest of the league.

And before anyone starts to go mental re the above remember one thing, the truth hurts.

Post of the thread!!! dont expect it to get through to these delusional idiots though.

Post of the thread!!! dont expect it to get through to these delusional idiots though.

You've changed your tune.

A quick look back at your previous posts today:

"Im not going to trade insults with a fellow jambo". Yet now you're calling everyone who disagrees with you a delusional idiot.

We need to get away from this paranoia and accept our place in Scottish football, also rans, along with the rest of the league.

We know this.

Dirk Diggler

It's not, no. They get decisions the away teams don't. The Sellick penalty last week was a scandal.

As I said above though, the referee had nothing to do with our loss today. Our lack of ability did.

So should we just ignore the scandalous decisions we are witnessing every week because they have better players than us?

A bad decision is a bad decision, unfortunately for the rest of us, in this country the bad decisions nearly always favour the Old Firm.

Because they don't agree with your pish:rolleyes:

I've missed the arguments on kickback. It's all been peaceful since Csaba was appointed. I knew it would all change after one loss at Ibrox.

Greedy_Jambo
You've changed your tune.

A quick look back at your previous posts today:

"Im not going to trade insults with a fellow jambo". Yet now you're calling everyone who disagrees with you a delusional idiot.

aye, what you going to do about it.

So should we just ignore the scandalous decisions we are witnessing every week because they have better players than us?

A bad decision is a bad decision, unfortunately for the rest of us, in this country the bad decisions nearly always favour the Old Firm.

No, the decisions should be highlighted and exposed as much as possible.

I agree with that too, bad decisions favour the Old Firm 90% of the time at least.

What I was getting at was, the Hearts fans who are blaming our defeat on the referee today. It's idiotic. We lost due to poor decisions and a lack of ability. Nothing more nothing less.

you're quite quick to put out that things are wrong though aren't you

As do almost everyone else,whats your point.

siegementality
We know this.

Some people don't mate, some people look for other reasons. Yes the OF get decisions in their favour, so do we, just very rarely against the OF.

How many decisions do you think the manager of the team who gets relegated this year will have thought went against him? loads, he'll probably be able to name one against every team in the league. The "dodgy" decisions that go for, or against you, depend how high up in the food chain you are.

Dirk Diggler

What I was getting at was, the Hearts fans who are blaming our defeat on the referee today. It's idiotic. We lost due to poor decisions and a lack of ability. Nothing more nothing less.

Poor decisions, some of which were made by the referee. ;)

I know we were second best and I've already stated we never deserved to take anything from the game.

Anyway, I think we kinda agree. :)

Poor decisions, some of which were made by the referee. ;)

I know we were second best and I've already stated we never deserved to take anything from the game.

Anyway, I think we kinda agree. :)

We're on the same wave length anyway. :)

you really do come across as a total plum. Please go back to whatever schoolyard you normally frequent and put the bloody keyboard down.

No but a foreign ref would be impartial, a foreign ref wouldn't single Miko out for special treatment, a foreign ref might give us one decision and wouldn't feel obliged to give Rangers a penalty.

I seriously do doubt you have watched Hearts in Europe with that comment,FFS I have seen ref's in our european games that you wouldn't let loose on a subbuteo game,Jeeso some of them would make our lot look like Collina.

andy1874hmfc
The seagull should have dropped a breezeblock on that tube's head, not a baguette!

What a farce that was.

Dirk Diggler

What did i say earlier?

'Engage. Brain. Before. Posting'

Maybe time to call it a day perhaps? You're acting like a breast if i'm being honest.

rudi must stay
As do almost everyone else,whats your point.

sorry but to me you seem desperate to point out that everything is wrong, more so than most others on here

Harry Palmer
haha. your great frazer. i like you.

im only kidding. i don't

Thank you, I'm not looking for your admiration or anything else, but I'll agree with you in your opinion of my greatness.

I merely stated that if you do not have anything constructive to say then don't bother. Yes, your opinion is allowed blah, blah blah..

ps I don't like you either. Also why not respond to my point?

At this point Stef has turned in to the incredible hulk and is swinging the keyboard around his/her head.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry but to me you seem desperate to point out that everything is wrong, more so than most others on here

That is because right now I dont think everything is all well at Tynecastle,I still think Vlad has his hand up someones bum and still gets his way regards to team selection,once I have been proven wrong(which I would dearly love) then I will return to Tynecastle a happy man.

rudi must stay
That is because right now I dont think everything is all well at Tynecastle,I still think Vlad has his hand up someones bum and still gets his way regards to team selection,once I have been proven wrong(which I would dearly love) then I will return to Tynecastle a happy man.

nothing to suggest Csaba isn't in charge at the moment imo

Behave yourself. You're about as hard as Alan Partridge. :rolleyes:

Clerry Jambo
Some people don't mate, some people look for other reasons. Yes the OF get decisions in their favour, so do we, just very rarely against the OF.

How many decisions do you think the manager of the team who gets relegated this year will have thought went against him? loads, he'll probably be able to name one against every team in the league. The "dodgy" decisions that go for, or against you, depend how high up in the food chain you are.

...and do you agree with that:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
Banks.

Dropping Banks for a young Scots laddie whilst the latest signing from Kaunas sits on the bench, Aye thats got all the hallmarks of interference.

:confused:

Harry Palmer

What about them?

I am of the opinion that discussions will have occurred in that it was decided that Steve Banks should become GK coach. No doubt involving the individual. Now, because you are not privy to these discussions you immediately jump on the worst case scenario.

Can we not at least wait until September before being negative? It's only a couple of weeks away....

Dropping Banks for a young Scots laddie whilst the latest signing from Kaunas sits on the bench, Aye thats got all the hallmarks of interference.

:confused:

Erm,on the radio before the game almost all the pudits were saying it smells of Vlad interfering.

Banks was not just dropped,he has been demoted to coaching the U 19s and kids,even Csaba said it was out of his hands.

Archived