Romanov and Lazslo

Cigaro

Guest jambomickey
And you got to meet a JKB legend today (Portobellojambo1 was sitting 2 seats along from me ;))

pity you hadn't pointed him out mate

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few thoughts -- its not an organised 'mafia' conspiring against us and other teams its human nature -- as the ugly sisters do have more fans etc they will also produce more journalists, referees and business people who will have leanings towards one or the other -- these people already have a small bias in favour of the old firm and when added to the pressure of the crowds at home especially they are not as strong willed as they should be.

Referees will give those decisions in their favour just as journalists will turn a blind eye and not ask the difficult question -- it is not right but I do not believe it is organised -- though let's face it our esteemed leaders outbursts are not exactly going to help the cause.

We need to highlight the errors and name and shame those involved -- in England for example a referee has to register if he or his family have an interest in any teams -- they are not generally awarded matches involving those teams -- with our small population base and disproportionate following of two teams this would not perhaps be possible but we can make it more open and above board.

So not organised but an unconscious cabal who in some cases will not be aware of what they are doing but in some cases .................

Thunderstruck
Some of the posts on this thread from Hearts fans are jaw-droppingly astonishing, I've had to read a good few of them twice or more to make sure I'd read them right in the first place.

If any Jambo (or any non OF fan in Scotland) honestly believes that there is not some form of collusion to protect the interests of Celtic, and in particular Rangers, then they are clinically insane.

Agreed.

A few of the more sensible OF fans also acknowledge that they get more than their fair share of the crucial decisions.

Just a few thoughts -- its not an organised 'mafia' conspiring against us and other teams its human nature -- as the ugly sisters do have more fans etc they will also produce more journalists, referees and business people who will have leanings towards one or the other -- these people already have a small bias in favour of the old firm and when added to the pressure of the crowds at home especially they are not as strong willed as they should be.

Referees will give those decisions in their favour just as journalists will turn a blind eye and not ask the difficult question -- it is not right but I do not believe it is organised -- though let's face it our esteemed leaders outbursts are not exactly going to help the cause.

We need to highlight the errors and name and shame those involved -- in England for example a referee has to register if he or his family have an interest in any teams -- they are not generally awarded matches involving those teams -- with our small population base and disproportionate following of two teams this would not perhaps be possible but we can make it more open and above board.

So not organised but an unconscious cabal who in some cases will not be aware of what they are doing but in some cases .................

Totally agree. :)

rudi must stay
Banks.

Csaba said he could either be goalkeeper coach or the goalie earlier this week, Banks has decided he'd rather be the goalkeeper coach. It's not Romanov infering and if it was wouldn't he have put the ex-Kaunas goalie in the team?

Poor timing i agree, but that's football. He wasn't at fault for either goal and atleast we know how good he is now

There are people on here who would take genuine pleasure in Romanov sacking Csaba.

There are people on here who would support Romanov if he did.;)

Just don't understand why you and another had to resort to personal abuse just because I (and as I see from this morning's posts - many others) had a different opinion on the Miko sending off.

I'm over it.

jack D and coke
Romaknob has managed to use that excuse for a few years now. Never hear him saying it when Hearts win thought. The simple fact is Hearts aren't good enough to beat the Rioters and Smeltic on a regular basis, we really never have been. They might get decisions in favour of them, as we do against some of the lesser teams we play, simple fact is they are better teams, with better players.

FFS think about it and be honest, how many OF players would walk straight into the Hearts team? FFS the majority of people on here would cream themselves if we signed Rearend or Gow and they can't even get a sniff of first team action with the OF.

Hearts simply aren't as good as the OF and will never compete, ask the thousands of people would leave the Edinburgh area each week to support the OF why, if they were to be honest, they do that.

We need to get away from this paranoia and accept our place in Scottish football, also rans, along with the rest of the league.

And before anyone starts to go mental re the above remember one thing, the truth hurts.

Tend to agree with that. The team is well short on quality. Granted the first booking for miko was debatable but i couldn't see much wrong with the other decisions. We're grasping at straws imo.

Just don't understand why you and another had to resort to personal abuse just because I (and as I see from this morning's posts - many others) had a different opinion on the Miko sending off.

I'm over it.

i'll be the other!!!!

because the tone of your posts came across as being a bit hoboesque you were obviously trying to get a reaction from people...you got it so deal with it!!!!

There are people on here who would take genuine pleasure in Romanov sacking Csaba.

I certainly would not be surprized after all the nutbar has been doing that for years at Kaunas and here, since he has been here. Believe me it isnt if Laslo gets sacked just WHEN.

I certainly would not be surprized after all the nutbar has been doing that for years at Kaunas and here, since he has been here. Believe me it isnt if Laslo gets sacked just WHEN.

Not necessarily. If Vlad has a puppet who he likes (which i think he does) and Laszlo is happy to put up with, erm, some input, it could be a good arrangement for all parties.

Archived