Romanov and Lazslo

Cigaro

This place is fecking magic at times eh?

I get more sense out my 2 year old.

Kool-aid must be raking it in!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot
This place is fecking magic at times eh?

I get more sense out my 2 year old.

Thought Jamie did ok considering he had owt to do most of the game, but handled the passbacks and crosses pretty well.

I dont think McDonald was Vlad's choice, it was defo a Csaba choice and not a bad one.

ToadKiller Dog

Banks seems to have agreed to the coaching role with the under 19s as the first step in the next part of his career,a good move for him is to learn his coaching skills at under 19 level best place to begin .Or should he just be chucked in at the deep end ?.

i wouldnt have dropped him today would have done it next week .

Erm,on the radio before the game almost all the pudits were saying it smells of Vlad interfering.

Banks was not just dropped,he has been demoted to coaching the U 19s and kids,even Csaba said it was out of his hands.

So because the pundits said it it must be true ?

So who were these paragons of truth ?

Billy Dodds ? Murdo McLeod ? Steven Tweed ?

Dirk Diggler
Erm,on the radio before the game almost all the pudits were saying it smells of Vlad interfering.

Banks was not just dropped,he has been demoted to coaching the U 19s and kids,even Csaba said it was out of his hands.

Name the 'pundits'.

I heard it also by the way.

Dirk Diggler
So because the pundits said it it must be true ?

So who were these paragons of truth ?

Billy Dodds ? Murdo McLeod ? Steven Tweed ?

That's one.

Cast your mind back to January when Banks was all set to move to Rangers. He stayed on after Romanov came up with a package which would involve him combining a coaching role with playing with a view to moving into the former for the long-term. Banks himself publicly expressed delight at this because being a goalie coach is what he wants given his age.

Why do people see Banks moving to a role which he wants as a problem?

Thought Jamie did ok considering he had owt to do most of the game, but handled the passbacks and crosses pretty well.

I dont think McDonald was Vlad's choice, it was defo a Csaba choice and not a bad one.

I've no doubt that JM was Csabas choice out of the 2,but from what was said earlier on today the the chance to play Banks was taken out of his hands by Vlad,by the sounds of it even Banks didn't have much of a say in it either.

chester copperpot

I met Jambomickey today at the game, and just wanted to give him a public apology for calling him Mikey from Hibs.net on here.

He was far too slim (Jambomickey) to be a hobo. ;)

Cast your mind back to January when Banks was all set to move to Rangers. He stayed on after Romanov came up with a package which would involve him combining a coaching role with playing with a view to moving into the former for the long-term. Banks himself publicly expressed delight at this because being a goalie coach is what he wants given his age.

Because he isn't the goalkeeping coach thats why.

You would love that to be Romanov interferring wouldn't you? Negative Negative Negative

ToadKiller Dog

I see the role of producing our next craig gordon as very important and not a demotion .

Harry Palmer

So you respect the viewpoints of the so-called experts?

Do you think Banks has been involved in his future? We knew that Csaba did not like him being f/t goalie and coach.

Where did Csaba say it was out of his hands?(As I am unaware of hearing that.)

Dirk Diggler

Immediately after the Motherwell victory...

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/scottish-football/spl/hearts-fc/2008/08/10/you-can-t-have-two-bank-jobs-78057-20691633/

Laszlo said: "I am not happy Steve is goalkeeping coach and goalkeeper and this is what I would like to change quickly.

"I'd like to have a goalkeeper or a goalkeeping coach and he must decide.

Name the 'pundits'.

I heard it also by the way.

So am I saying anything they didn't say then?

If I've picked it up all wrong then I can only say sorry.

Exactly. Too many people on here are ignoring the facts. Of course some things that have happened are a result of Romanov interfering but how dropping Banks for a Scottish goalie and not starting the Kaunas one is a Romanov decision I'll never know.

You would love that to be Romanov interferring wouldn't you? Negative Negative Negative

Okay then,tell me why you drop your most experienced and probably best GK to be an U19 coach on the very day you play a very below par rangers,why give them more of an advantage than they already have.

Csaba did say somewhere that JM was not quite ready for first team football yet,why drop him in at the deep end.

and ps read some of my previous posts to see if I would love Vlad to interfere.

The media were bound to say this. Even plenty Jambos have their doubts.

Wonder if we'll get Banks on Hearts world telling us it was his decision.

Not sure everybody would believe it right enough even if he did.

I'm still not sure it was the best day to take him out the team though. Still maybe the idea was to throw JM in at the deep end (despite saying he wasn't ready), in a game we were unlikely to win anyway?

Okay then,tell me why you drop your most experienced and probably best GK to be an U19 coach on the very day you play a very below par rangers,why give them more of an advantage than they already have.

Csaba did say somewhere that JM was not quite ready for first team football yet,why drop him in at the deep end.

Sepp Maier started his goalie coaching teaching Bayern's youngsters.

When you start a new job with a different description to your previous one, are you immediately appointed the head honcho in your section? Of course not.

Harry Palmer

Why does it actually matter if Jamie made his debut today; he has already played against them at Hampden? What type of game would you have liked him to make his debut? How do you know that Banks did not agree to this?

The decision to make Banks goalkeeping coach was probably made last week not today and do you think if Csaba had any doubts at all that MacDonald was not up to the job he would play him, Csaba doesn't seem that type of guy to me. Plus what would MacDonald think if Banks was the new GK coach and still played today and he didn't. He was also giving him a chance to prove himself since the position was up for grabs.

Can I just interject here?

What the **** is the problem?

• We need a new goalkeeper.

• We have a decent young lad being tried out.

• We have got another decent GK who will presumably be tried out soon.

• There is talk of us looking for another GK.

• Banks is old & is staying on in a coaching roll.

What's wrong with this?

Or do some people just enjoy stirring up **** for no good reason?

Chris Benoit

Some people seem to think that Banks being with the U-19s was a demotion but surely as a coach he would be needed more to help the youngsters than to do warm ups with 'keepers in the first teem who are experienced enough to do it themselves!

Maybe i'm just being naive in thinking there may be a logical reason for the goings on at Hearts

Independence
We lost the game because they were better than us, I agree.

However it is not a level playing field for any team visiting Glasgow.

How anyone can think otherwise, has been watching a different sport to me for the last twenty years.

Yes, agree although for me 45+ years!!!!!

this_is_my_story

Some of the posts on this thread from Hearts fans are jaw-droppingly astonishing, I've had to read a good few of them twice or more to make sure I'd read them right in the first place.

If any Jambo (or any non OF fan in Scotland) honestly believes that there is not some form of collusion to protect the interests of Celtic, and in particular Rangers, then they are clinically insane.

What would Banks have done today any different than Jamie did today?

He certaintly wouldn't have stopped any of the goals and who is to say he would have done better at the beginning of the second half when Boyd was clean through

where was the advantage because I didn't see Rangers pumping balls into the box early on to test the keeper

Some of the posts on this thread from Hearts fans are jaw-droppingly astonishing, I've had to read a good few of them twice or more to make sure I'd read them right in the first place.

If any Jambo (or any non OF fan in Scotland) honestly believes that there is not some form of collusion to protect the interests of Celtic, and in particular Rangers, then they are clinically insane.

Totally agree. *** fed up of all the sheite we get treated to every time we play the legions from the unwashed.

SSHHHH be careful, some people on here would have it the other way around, the men in white coats will be around soon

chester copperpot

Having read through this thread, taking ages not to respond to every post, I'm actually quite ashamed of some of the comments on this thread tonight.

Sorry.

Having read through this thread, taking ages not to respond to every post, I'm actually quite ashamed of some of the comments on this thread tonight.

Sorry.

Come on then mate. Give us some examples.

Sorry.

In what way?

chester copperpot

I am a bit drunk after the goings on today, and for that I am sorry, but I think people need to get a bit of perspective. Maybe I'm a unwee bit wrong here, but we played rubbish, but so did they. We lost 2-0 to a rubbish Rangers team, but we've consolidated a bit, fair enough not enough, but for the first half, we matched them.

Fair enough it wasn't much to do this, but we did. I just want to keep my negativity until we lose to the teams we're supposed to beat, and have not fight, thats when I'll start getting upset.

We got beat today, but we do most times at Ibrox.

I am a bit drunk after the goings on today, and for that I am sorry, but I think people need to get a bit of perspective. Maybe I'm a unwee bit wrong here, but we played rubbish, but so did they. We lost 2-0 to a rubbish Rangers team, but we've consolidated a bit, fair enough not enough, but for the first half, we matched them.

Fair enough it wasn't much to do this, but we did. I just want to keep my negativity until we lose to the teams we're supposed to beat, and have not fight, thats when I'll start getting upset.

We got beat today, but we do most times at Ibrox.

I had to read that twice but I think I catch your drift mate.

Get some sleep mate.

;)

this_is_my_story
A foreign ref may still have booked Miko for throwing himself to ground after a nothing foul, where he had nothing to gain. A foreign ref would have sent Miko off for his second foul. A foreign ref would have given Rangers a penalty as, it was a penalty.

Some people on this site need to get a grip. We lost because they are better than us. No mafia, no corrupt refereeing, just poor players.

Said without a hint of irony. Priceless, really.

Guest jambomickey
I met Jambomickey today at the game, and just wanted to give him a public apology for calling him Mikey from Hibs.net on here.

He was far too slim (Jambomickey) to be a hobo. ;)

cheers mate! was good to meet you.

JamboRossi79
A foreign ref may still have booked Miko for throwing himself to ground after a nothing foul, where he had nothing to gain. A foreign ref would have sent Miko off for his second foul. A foreign ref would have given Rangers a penalty as, it was a penalty.

Some people on this site need to get a grip. We lost because they are better than us. No mafia, no corrupt refereeing, just poor players.

Utter bollocks.

:toasting:

Guest jambomickey

can't understand why so many are being negative! we lost today to rangers, it's only one game! let's be positive and look to next week now

chester copperpot
cheers mate! was good to meet you.

Really really like you now pal, we must meet for a pint once I've sobered up.:)

chester copperpot
can't understand why so many are being negative! we lost today to rangers, it's only one game! let's be positive and look to next week now

And you got to meet a JKB legend today (Portobellojambo1 was sitting 2 seats along from me ;))

Archived