Romanov and Lazslo

Cigaro

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you hear that?

Talking about it on Talk107.

Apparently making "crazy" motions with his hand (circular motions around ear style) and pointing to where Miko was sent off.

Who knows.

Oh dear, we may be looking for a new manager shortly. :sad:

What the hell is Vlad doing at trackside any way?

Professor.Arturo

Apparently making "crazy" motions with his hand (circular motions around ear style) and pointing to where Miko was sent off.

Who knows.

They are probably as mad as us about Miko getting unfairly red carded

Who knows.

This could be the mother of all blow-ups from the mad one.

Ryan Gosling
Oh dear, we may be looking for a new manager shortly. :sad:

What the hell is Vlad doing at trackside any way?

It sounds like they're discussing the ref to me, Csaba saying Miko was daft to go into the tackle though.

It sounds like they're discussing the ref to me, Csaba saying Miko was daft to go into the tackle though.

Sounds reasonable.

Lets hope Romanov is raging and has decided to give Csaba lots of dough to get players in and stuff those tosspots.

Probably not though.

Ryan Gosling
Lets hope Romanov is raging and has decided to give Csaba lots of dough to get players in and stuff those tosspots.

Probably not though.

:laugh:

Probably not though.

He might once and for all get the managers jacket on and do it himself.

There are people on here who would take genuine pleasure in Romanov sacking Csaba.

I know. It's ****ing sick.

David McCaig

How unusual Csaba talking in an animated fashion???????

The key thing is that Csaba and Vlad are talking and if they are both passionate about todays match then thank god for that.

There are people on here who would take genuine pleasure in Romanov sacking Csaba.

No doubt about that JF but none of them would be hearts fans.

Believe it or not JF I hope Csaba stays and gets the chance to manage Hearts properly,I like the way he talks about the game and his methods,FFS if he gets to manage I would love nothing more than to start going back to watching HMFC knowing that the manager and the players were doing their best for Hearts.

Vlad's just informing him we'd have won 4-2 if Miko had stayed on :eek:

Why do you always appear after something bad has happened and act so happy? :sad:

Thunderstruck

Funny how a conversation can become a blazing argument!! Only on JKB.

Vlad said "2-0 to Scottish Mafia" to chick dung so I can imagine that Vlad was educating Shaba on the ways of the mafia. I wasn't privy to their conversation so my impression of content as accurate as anyone else on here.

Greedy_Jambo

Turns round and says to chick Young.... "2-0 to the scottish mafia"

FFS vlad ... your a millionaire,, give csaba some cash, bring us some quality players like you did the first year you were hear and we'll pump the crappy rangers. There is no Scottish mafia!!!

rudi must stay
Believe it or not JF I hope Csaba stays and gets the chance to manage Hearts properly,I like the way he talks about the game and his methods,FFS if he gets to manage I would love nothing more than to start going back to watching HMFC knowing that the manager and the players were doing their best for Hearts.

you're quite quick to put out that things are wrong though aren't you

He can bleat about it all he wants JF but it will not make us better a single jot. :confused:

Especially when he's wrong.

Nucky Thompson
There is no Scottish mafia!!!
Your having a laugh:rolleyes: Do you think Kaunas would have got a draw at Ibrox with a Scottish ref in charge or do you think Hearts would have lost 2-0 with 10 men had a foreign ref been in charge today?

Dirk Diggler
He can bleat about it all he wants JF but it will not make us better a single jot. :confused:

It won't make us better, but he is quite right in letting a toley like Chick Young know what the rest of us have known for years.

:hobofish::mad:

FFS vlad ... your a millionaire,, give csaba some cash, bring us some quality players like you did the first year you were hear and we'll pump the crappy rangers. There is no Scottish mafia!!!

Your having a laugh:rolleyes: Do you think Kaunas would have got a draw at Ibrox with a Scottish ref in charge or do you think Hearts would have lost 2-0 with 10 men had a foreign ref been in charge today?

Do you think a foreign ref is going to make our players any better ?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Vlad is right.

Today another depressing example.

Nothing will ever change.

Vlad walked past Chick Young and said "2-0 to Scottish mafia" and left.

Seriously?

haha - Vlad is some guy.

Surely it's now 1-1 after the Kaunas victory over the soapdodgers though?

JennytheJambo

Probably apologising for not warning him that when you come through to Glasgow he needs to learn to play against 12 men.

It won't make us better, but he is quite right in letting a toley like Chick Young know what the rest of us have known for years.

And you think give Chick dung gives toss ? just feeding the animals more bananas mate IMO.

Man im trying hard to not fall out with fellow jambos today.

Don't talk crap then and maybe people will agree with you. ;)

Man im trying hard to not fall out with fellow jambos today.

You are the one winding up your so called "fellow jambos" on several threads. Labouring the point a little too much i think.:hobofish:

ToadKiller Dog
There is no Scottish mafia!!!

there is no mafia just legitimate football men "Goodfellas" David Murray calls them.

We dont have millions to spend and Csaba has said he will only buy in quality ,that seems to be what he is doing Romanov going on a mad spending spree will only put out debt back up ,which is not good long term.

Jambof3tornado

There is no point in vlad splashing his cash because we arent allowed to win the league. Other than that I am happy he is not getting us deeper into debt buy doing what murray is at rangers(trying to buy a title , Davis, Edu , Mendes , etc etc).

Old firm,dont matter a **** to me,yes its nice to beat them now and again but its not what I expect. I do expect us to win against every other team in the league,home and away though.

David McCaig

There is no Scottish mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a day in which Rangers score from a free-kick given after a phantom foul, Miko gets a yellow card for being fouled.

After match officials reaching new standards of ineptitude last season, after Celtics penalty on the first day of the season.

Next you'll be telling me that Lee Miller fouled Kyrgiakos back in 2005.

Romanov is 100% correct in what he says regarding this issue, I just hope that he eventually decides enough is enough, abandons all financial common-sense and decides to build a team to topple the Old Firm no matter the cost, which lets face it would be steep given we'd be playing an opposition 14 each week.

This also seems to confirm what the Csaba and Vlad, animated discussion centred around.

Nucky Thompson
Do you think a foreign ref is going to make our players any better ?
No but a foreign ref would be impartial, a foreign ref wouldn't single Miko out for special treatment, a foreign ref might give us one decision and wouldn't feel obliged to give Rangers a penalty.

Archived