Dhanda

Batistuta87

Glamorgan Jambo
48 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

What the hell happened to John Souttar? He looks a shadow of the player we had.

His best position is on the right of a back 3. Der Hun play with 2 centre halves and he’s usually on the left.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• SMJ_1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

RC were under no circumstances selling him to us in January.

Yep and as has been proven it was the correct decision for them

Section Q

Just watched the highlights on you tube, must've been Rangers TV.

QUESTION.........Who's the commentator with the voice of a 3 year old....?

Benny Klack
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Grant is underrated. Reminds me alot of Olly Lee he is a smart player with the ball at his feet

Grant is a lot more effective than Lee ever was - absolutely no comparison in my book. Lee was slow as treacle and apart from that goal at ER, was largely ineffectual and can be filed along with Whelan, Jordan Roberts, Mulraney etc

Jim_Duncan
17 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Grant’s performances have picked up because he knows people are looking to take him back south.

Sadly, it feels similar to the Ginnelly situation. 

ShedBoy
3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

What a player btw. 

Can't wait to get him in the door. 

image.jpeg.12f80cbda3121dc51257cc5d280fc651.jpeg

I really hope the rumours are true 🙏🏻

tiger Rudi
1 hour ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Dhanda pulled the strings in midfield today for RC. They have showed how to beat the tribute act. Pass, pass and pass. We need players like Grant and McKay to have a massive game for us. Energy, pace and pass them to death is how we’ll win. We can and we will open them up if we get our game management correct. I’d be starting with a 352 of 

Clark 

Kent Rowles Kingsley 

Natty Grant Beni Devlin Cochrane 

McKay Shanks Vargas 

Callem to come on in midfield, possibly Oda for Mackay as Barrie won’t have 90 mins in his legs at Hampden. Tagawa to stretch their defence in the last 20. We do have some good options. I know craig gordon will start but I hope it doesn’t backfire on us. Clark is our #1 and I hope we rethink this. 

Let them chase shadows for a change and tire them out. Our RHS is a concern for me and natty akka needs to have the game of his life for us. We owe them and our pay back starts in 7 days. My premonition has a 3-0 victory to the famous. Bookmark it jambos!

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Let's hope your score forecast is correct. If Gordon does play I hope he has a stormer. I'm worried about him tho'. On yesterday's evidence Clark is the current number 1. 

Is Naismith really going to drop Gordon if we win, just to play Clark in the remaining league games? I feel he should have played Clark yesterday and given Gordon some league games in the run in. Will see what happens. 

Gorgie_Rules

Hadn’t realised until he signed for us that he was a Liverpool youth and already played 50 games for Swansea in the English Championship, arguably a higher level than the SPFL. I had assumed he came from the lower leagues in England.

Was a bit of a coup of a signing for Ross County. Only 25 year old and a career very much on the up with him knowing the league well, perfect type of signing for us.

tiger Rudi
37 minutes ago, Threedoorsdown said:

Grant’s performances have picked up because he knows people are looking to take him back south.

He's stated he wants a contract here and has moved his family up. It's Hearts he wants to play for. 

middie101

Really looking forward to dhanda pulling the strings in our midfield! Him, mckay and shankland see passes/runs that us mere mortals just dont! 

Think we will absolutely stroll, to 3rd next season! 

Its gona be how we chase 2nd place 

tcjambo
40 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

His best position is on the right of a back 3. Der Hun play with 2 centre halves and he’s usually on the left.

Sometimes people just fit in with a club more than anywhere else I reckon Hartley,Rudi, Shanks, Gino and Souttar  just fit that particular bill. For Hibs it was Weir, Hanlon, Riordan and Paul Kane.🤣

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I really hope the rumours are true 🙏🏻

What rumours?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Grant is underrated. Reminds me alot of Olly Lee he is a smart player with the ball at his feet

Good comparison,  although Grant is a wee bit faster/ fitter and more effective.

buzzbomb1958

I am delighted we’ve signed a bottom six player 😀😀😀😀

Watt-Zeefuik
4 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Is he officially signed ?

Widely reported by journos who don't make stuff up, unconfirmed by Hearts because unlike Rangers we do our best to not unsettle other teams' players while they're still playing.

gregzy2k7
5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

What a player btw. 

Can't wait to get him in the door. 

image.jpeg.12f80cbda3121dc51257cc5d280fc651.jpeg

I don't know why but I'm getting Skacelesque vibes from this guy! Hopefully he can even be half as successful as Rudi was.

Simon Murray out of contract in the summer too. Perhaps we should :whistling:

Having a good season to be fair. 11 goals and 4 assists 

Didn't realise he was 32 😳 

tian447
18 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I don't know why but I'm getting Skacelesque vibes from this guy! Hopefully he can even be half as successful as Rudi was.

Skacel was in a league of his own.  An absolute masterclass of a player. 

If Dhanda is half as good as him, we're on to a winner :thumbsup:

Finlay James

Very smart signing for us, I’m looking forward to seeing him in maroon.  

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
7 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Sometimes people just fit in with a club more than anywhere else I reckon Hartley,Rudi, Shanks, Gino and Souttar  just fit that particular bill. For Hibs it was Weir, Hanlon, Riordan and Paul Kane.🤣

I wouldn’t put Souttar in that bracket.  I liked him, but just don’t think he developed in the way we all hoped - not helped by some really bad injuries - and there was always the possibility of a mistake or two more than a top player would make every now and then.

While for financial and family reasons I can understand him signing for the Zombies, again I think it showed a lack of ambition and development potential by not going south.

Run at him and put him under pressure on Sunday, and we’ll prosper.

Said it as soon as we were signing him he's the pick of the bunch for me. Rarely see him lose the ball or misplace passes. Technically excellent and the most encouraging thing is he always looks to drive forward and create rather than take the easy option every time. Very intelligent footballer and I really think he could go on to be a top player for us. 

It's funny to see Hibs fans pretend they wouldn't have taken him and they'll be above signing players like that next season 😂 I've seen and heard quite a lot of Celtic fans say they'd have taken him as apparently he's always a stand out in games against them. I'm surprised we didn't seem to have much competition for his signature although maybe it's the fact he's at RC has made bigger clubs turn their nose up a little bit. Delighted we'll have him for his prime years.

Jim_Duncan
7 hours ago, Hansel said:

And ginger. Let’s keep Hearts a ginger-free team, please. 

7 hours ago, Hansel said:

I like him , great energy , enthusiasm and an eye for goal over the last few seasons

Sadly it’s come to late in his career 

joondalupjambo
10 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

He said last week that he would be delighted to extend his Hearts contract albeit that expires in 2025.  Has also moved his family up here so suspect he wants some security and therefore stability in his life. Of course he will do the best for himself and his family which could mean moving but he is a keeper for me and I would extend his contract to 2027.

rudi must stay
10 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

Grant is a lot more effective than Lee ever was - absolutely no comparison in my book. Lee was slow as treacle and apart from that goal at ER, was largely ineffectual and can be filed along with Whelan, Jordan Roberts, Mulraney etc

Lee was a good player for us some games. He liked a backwards pass too much for my liking, thats why I compared them. But I'm seeing that changing which is good, its a confidence issue. Mulraney by the way, really liked him and wouldn't have sold him 

PhoenixHearts
12 hours ago, zeke1874 said:

Think he looks a really skilful player. And he's at an age where the best might still be to come. Also hopefully in a stronger team he will shine. Maybe giving Grant a kick up the arse to start improving and influencing games because that's his position under threat..

🥱

Another who doesn't watch then

poultry

I think he's going to be a big success. Hearts have done a fantastic bit if business here.

tcjambo
6 minutes ago, poultry said:

I think he's going to be a big success. Hearts have done a fantastic bit if business here.

Not fussed about Grant. Dhanda looks the real deal though.

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

I like him , great energy , enthusiasm and an eye for goal over the last few seasons

Sadly it’s come to late in his career 

Can see him back at United. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Can see him back at United. 

Aye it’s possible but I think if he wants to go on playing it’s probably best to stay at County

colinmorewasgash

Dhanda was class yest versus a decent rangers team. I'm sure the bottom 6 cloggers from leith like newell or rocky will be out to injure him when they play each other esp knowing he's coming to us.

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I'm ginger 

Ron Burgundy
11 minutes ago, Hansel said:

I'm ginger 

Thoughts and prayers 🙏

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

:jj:  Our last ginger was a knob.   

The one before that was good though 

th?id=OIP.V8U3Kh4cymLZoD1Q96zJAgHaJ5&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

Jim_Duncan
39 minutes ago, Hansel said:

I'm ginger 

I’d offer you a hug, but your lack of soul makes me feel a bit icky. 

6 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I’d offer you a hug, but your lack of soul makes me feel a bit icky. 

34 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Thoughts and prayers 🙏

Reported for hate crimes

buzzbomb1958
10 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I felt exactly the same watching him , carries himself the same way as Rudi did , his passing from the middle of the park was sublime and when bringinng the ball forward was very direct and assured , weve been crying out for someone as direct as him cant wait to see him in Maroon

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Whilst you're probably falling foul of the HCA, one has to hope that Hearts have vivid memories of Michael Stewart and have adjusted their recruitment policies accordingly. 

3 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

He said last week that he would be delighted to extend his Hearts contract albeit that expires in 2025.  Has also moved his family up here so suspect he wants some security and therefore stability in his life. Of course he will do the best for himself and his family which could mean moving but he is a keeper for me and I would extend his contract to 2027.

...a replacement for the time that Craig hangs up his gloves. 

RustyRightPeg
3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Lee was a good player for us some games. He liked a backwards pass too much for my liking, thats why I compared them. But I'm seeing that changing which is good, its a confidence issue. Mulraney by the way, really liked him and wouldn't have sold him 

Mulraney...enigma. I liked him too. Wasn't sad to see him go mind you.

He did something odd did he not, warm up with air pods in or am I making that up?

Pasquale for King

I can’t say he had done much against us, played well last time at Tynecastle and now we are all watching him he seems to be like great addition for us. 

Walter Bishop
16 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Edited by Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop
16 hours ago, jock _turd said:

A pre-contract. Can’t sign officially until 1st June. 

rudi must stay
23 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Mulraney...enigma. I liked him too. Wasn't sad to see him go mind you.

He did something odd did he not, warm up with air pods in or am I making that up?

That's right 

poultry
4 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Not fussed about Grant. Dhanda looks the real deal though.

Think he will run defenders ragged, if we continue to sign players like him we will be competing at the top.

Tynie 3
17 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Grants been one of our best players lately so that is other harsh. 

Absolutely and I remember several others after a game or two , that the talent scouts on here wanted to get rid off and now they are shining. I think I will trust Naismiths judgement over Kickbacks talent scouts.

upgotheheads

We'll be losing Beni by the sound of it. I don't think Dhanda is a direct equivalent but there's going to be a gap in  midfield, and Grant has done enough to earn a new contract imo.

AlimOzturk
38 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

We'll be losing Beni by the sound of it. I don't think Dhanda is a direct equivalent but there's going to be a gap in  midfield, and Grant has done enough to earn a new contract imo.

Think the hope is Pollock/Tait/Denholm will fill the gap left by Bennie and also we have cammy devlin. Got to hope these boys step up next year. 

Chillidigits
14 hours ago, Hansel said:

The body of a 32 year old and a head of a 64 year old.