Dundee or Hibs........ Who do you want in the top six.........?

Section Q

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarmerTweedy

• HeartsandonlyHearts

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy Doody Jambo

Dundee to lose their next 2 games and Spittal to score the winner for Motherwell 

joondalupjambo

Hibs in bottom six and then would want Hearts to announce immediately what they are going to do in relation to Hibs fans at Tynecastle next season onwards.   That last Derby was horrendous behaviour by Hibs fans, worst goings on on top of several of the previous ones at Tynie.  Hearts have to act and I have been assuming that we are waiting to see if there was to be another Derby at Easter Road this season.  If there is to be, we say nothing until close season but if not why wait?

Midloth_Iain

In order of preference

Motherwell

Dundee

Doc Rob

Not fussed about another derby, and Hibs will inevitably raise their game for it. Bottom 6 for them please.

If carlsberg did rivals...
2 hours ago, karipidis said:

Yes they would, and would likely be going into the split only 2 points behind St Mirren, so it is bizarre that anyone wants Hibs to finish in the top 6. 

Agreed, it's best if they suffer as much as possible, both on the pitch and financially. 

NaturalOrder74

Either Dundee get a result against sevco and just get it over and done with or Motherwell to steal it from them would be my second preference 

49 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

In order of preference

Motherwell

Dundee

Came here to post this!

The Goalscoring Knee

Motherwell.

Hibs to utterly implode, losing all five games after the split and finishing 10th. 😁

BigAlim

So currently I believe we are due to play:

Celtic Away

Ranger Home

Kilmarnock Away 

St Mirren Home

Then from the other three:

Hibs Away

Dundee Home

Motherwell Away

We will have played 17 home games going in to the split which means that we should in theory only have 2 more. 

Would I be right in saying that Dundee finishing 6th would mean that we would have to make a third trip to Dundee, St Mirren or Rangers?

south morroccan
5 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Celtic Away

Ranger Home

Kilmarnock Away 

St Mirren Home

Hibs Away

Dundee Home

Motherwell Away

We will have played 17 home games going in to the split which means that we should in theory only have 2 more. 

Would I be right in saying that Dundee finishing 6th would mean that we would have to make a third trip to Dundee, St Mirren or Rangers?

In that scenario no prizes for guessing where we'd be travelling.

BRAVEHEART1874

unless dundee get a result against sevco then motherwell to sneak it ;)

kingantti1874
30 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Celtic Away

Ranger Home

Kilmarnock Away 

St Mirren Home

Hibs Away

Dundee Home

Motherwell Away

yep.  I think so.  We will get 18 and home and away even if that means playing one of them 3 times away 

Thomaso
13 hours ago, Section Q said:

Would much prefer Hibs than Dundee.

Easy 3 pointer......

Motherwell

Thomaso
1 hour ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

Dundee to lose their next 2 games and Spittal to score the winner for Motherwell 

Lovely! 😊

OmiyaHearts

Last thing Hibs needed was an away game v a team with something to play for. Motherwell to make top 6, I think.

south morroccan
26 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Celtic Away

Ranger Home

Kilmarnock Away 

St Mirren Home

Hibs Away

Dundee Home

Motherwell Away

19 minutes ago, south morroccan said:

In that scenario no prizes for guessing where we'd be travelling.

Correction: Dundee in 6th would also mean Rangers with 20 home games. They'd be away to us and Celtic. At home to Dundee, Killie and St Mirren. Both Hibs and Motherwell would give 19/19.  Not looking at the rest cos my brain hurts but suspect if it's Dundee Rangers would get 20 homes and we'd be off to Dundee.

upgotheheads
13 hours ago, Section Q said:

Would much prefer Hibs than Dundee.

Easy 3 pointer......

And considerably more cash.

Kirky Jambo
55 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Motherwell.

Hibs to utterly implode, losing all five games after the split and finishing 10th. 😁

Despite being by far the better team in each of them 😁

neilnunb

I would have said Dundee but since they've just announced a £2.8m loss...well, they might be desperate for the additional cash.  😁

Motherwell it is.

HeartsandonlyHearts

This Saturday while watching Hearts on Hearts World I’ll literally be giddy when they announce they have a goal to report from Fir Park. Come on the ‘Well.

They were fine back in 2020 voting to not finishing top 6. 
**** #!bs.

Gillsland jack
12 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

This Saturday while watching Hearts on Hearts World I’ll literally be giddy when they announce they have a goal to report from Fir Park. Come on the ‘Well.

They were fine back in 2020 voting to not finishing top 6. 
**** #!bs.

Hibs bottom six please, manager oot the door and if you believe some of the hype out of them so far this year, Jose Mourinho or Jurgen Klopp to be the new manager🤣🤣

Gundermann
14 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'd take Motherwell at this point. Piss off both Dundee and hibs 

Yes. Don't mind Motherwell.

Hibs bottom six is a complete failure for them given mangaerial changes there and significant investment at the club (though not into the team...?).

Dundee, their team of loanees and their quagmire of a pitch can drop down the leagues again hopefully.

Gundermann
39 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Last thing Hibs needed was an away game v a team with something to play for. Motherwell to make top 6, I think.

Whaddya mean...?

Something like this?

hmfcbilly

Motherwell please. I stuck a tenner on them at 8/1 a few weeks ago to make the top 6 🤞🤞🤣

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, RobNox said:

I agree, as well as the reduced prize money for finishing bottom 6, they lose out on 2 certain full away ends against us and whichever of the arse cheeks they would have been due to face.  

Exactly 👍🏽

Hearts_fan

Hibs losing is amusing. Bottom six for them please.

copa-mundial

Hibs bottom 6 every time. Couldn't care less about a derby. 

The lower they finish the more comical it gets, the more their frustration amuses me. 

They're absolutely humpty. They're a bottom 6 team. Them and the sheep can fight it out for 8th and 9th spot. 

Hibs to sink as low as they possibly can.  Dundee boots on their shoulders.  Motherwell top 6.

3 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Hibs bottom 6 every time. Couldn't care less about a derby. 

The lower they finish the more comical it gets, the more their frustration amuses me. 

They're absolutely humpty. They're a bottom 6 team. Them and the sheep can fight it out for 8th and 9th spot. 

Hibs in the bottom six and Motherwell in the top six is also rather amusing after they claimed our pre contract signings were bottom six players :lol: 

Maple Leaf
14 hours ago, leginten said:

I’d prefer Motherwell. Failing that, Dundee.

Let Hibs rot in the bottom six. I couldn’t care less about another derby this season.

I'm with you.

Edit.  I forgot to add, FTH

theshed
1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Hopefully Dundee don’t sneak a draw tomorrow night as that means Motherwell can’t get top 6 so will not be up for Saturdays game 

upgotheheads
4 hours ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Ideally Motherwell but if it’s between Dundee and Hibs then it’s Dundee every single time. I have no love for Dundee whatsoever, especially after 2020 but the fact is they are far less of a threat to us as a club as Hibs & Aberdeen are. If Hibs get into the top 6 then 5th place is a real possibility which would likely come with a European spot. I’m certainly not concerned about Hibs but I’d rather much see the likes of Killie, St Mirren and Dundee hanging about the European spots thank Hibs or Aberdeen. That all works in our favour in the long run imo

good point.

My basic premise is as always. Never ,ever want Hibernians to achieve anything no matter how pathetic.

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Rc55 said:

My basic premise is as always. Never ,ever want Hibernians to achieve anything no matter how pathetic.

They achieved notoriety with their free kick routine at Ibrox. I'll gladly give them that one.

Motherwell every time.

Always nice to gloat when Hibs Hibs it.

Dundee, Nelms, they can rot too.

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Whaddya mean...?

Something like this?

At that time 114 years of failure brought to its peak. A great moment.

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

Hibs losing is amusing. Bottom six for them please.

The new manager episode too. 

2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

And considerably more cash.

?? 

Takeshi kovac

Motherwell please

The vermin and Dundee can GTF

Hopefully Motherwell but suspect the hobos will creep in after Dundee hibsed it against Motherwell.

copa-mundial
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hibs in the bottom six and Motherwell in the top six is also rather amusing after they claimed our pre contract signings were bottom six players :lol: 

Dundee to lose vs Sevco and sheep. Motherwell to beat Hibs with Spittal getting the all crucial goal! 

This would be the ultimate HIBS'd it! 

south morocco
5 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Dundee to lose vs Sevco and sheep. Motherwell to beat Hibs with Spittal getting the all crucial goal! 

This would be the ultimate HIBS'd it! 

Yes please. FTH..

Stewie Griffin

Hopefully Motherwell make top 6 and Dundee and Hibs miss out on the extra cash. 

gordon simpson
4 hours ago, Kirky Jambo said:

Despite being by far the better team in each of them 😁

and  playing the hibs way with flair and style 

Lone Striker

As most have replied - I'd  love it if neither of them are in the top 6.   

On the subject of doing down Hibs, I just read that its less than 8 months since Wee Lee was emptied by Hibs, followed by  a further emptying from Fleetwood on Dec 30th.   

Anyone reckon Foley will pull the trigger if they fail to get top 6 ?

Just for laughs though......😎