Dundee or Hibs........ Who do you want in the top six.........?

Section Q

Section Q

Would much prefer Hibs than Dundee.

Easy 3 pointer......

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarmerTweedy

• HeartsandonlyHearts

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tian447

Hibs for the extra Derby. 

We're overdue giving them a complete hammering.  A totally one sided 5+ goal event. It's been a while since the last one... 

I suspect they're going to Hibs the top 6, and get beat by Motherwell at the weekend. 

Bazzas right boot

Hibs in the bottom 6, joining Aberdeen.

Likleyhood is that if Hibs are in the bottom 6, by default it will be Motherwell top 6.

Motherwell

Dundee

Hibs

As little money as possible for the vermin please 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, tian447 said:

We're overdue giving them a complete hammering.  A totally one sided 5+ goal event. It's been a while since the last one... 

I suspect they're going to Hibs the top 6, and get beat by Motherwell at the weekend. 

There aren't may 5 goal events, so that is  unlikely tbh, games have been very close v them this season.

We did have 2x 3-0 last season tho.

AlphonseCapone

Dundee. Rather see Hibs suffer in the bottom 6 and give up another derby.

Stuart McNeill

I'd take Motherwell at this point. Piss off both Dundee and hibs 

SwindonJambo

If Motherwell beat the Flumps then they need Dundee to lose both their games by any score as their goal difference is far ahead. Not sure I trust the Sheep to do the biz on their current form though.

brownkg

Long shot for  Motherwell to do it  but they would be my preferred option too sadly that scenario includes Scaberdeen winning on Saturday.

SwindonJambo
Just now, brownkg said:

Long shot for  Motherwell to do it  but they would be my preferred option too sadly that scenario includes Scaberdeen winning on Saturday.

I'd take that. They're no threat to us at all, unless they miraculously win the Cup for the 1st time in 34 years.

henrysmithsgloves
34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Motherwell

Dundee

Hibs

:spoton:

leginten

I’d prefer Motherwell. Failing that, Dundee.

Let Hibs rot in the bottom six. I couldn’t care less about another derby this season.

Pasquale for King

As much as another derby down there appeals, the money they will lose by being in the bottom 6 makes me hope they stay down there. 

24 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

If Motherwell beat the Flumps then they need Dundee to lose both their games by any score as their goal difference is far ahead. Not sure I trust the Sheep to do the biz on their current form though.

7 points from their last 3 games, so their form seems to have picked up since Colin left.

25 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Mine too, and the sheep winning is meaningless as they are already consigned to bottom 6, but if they do beat Dundee and Hibs lose to Motherwell, then the sheep will only be a point behind Hibs going into the split.  Every chance they could overtake them, leaving Hibs in 9th place.  

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

As much as another derby down there appeals, the money they will lose by being in the bottom 6 makes me hope they stay down there. 

I agree, as well as the reduced prize money for finishing bottom 6, they lose out on 2 certain full away ends against us and whichever of the arse cheeks they would have been due to face.  

brownkg
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Mine too, and the sheep winning is meaningless as they are already consigned to bottom 6, but if they do beat Dundee and Hibs lose to Motherwell, then the sheep will only be a point behind Hibs going into the split.  Every chance they could overtake them, leaving Hibs in 9th place.  

My other wish is for  Scaberdeen to drop into the playoff spot though so I am conflicted.

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Motherwell

Dundee

Hibs

This for me too

HeartsandonlyHearts

#!bs could end up 10th. I really believe that.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, brownkg said:

My other wish is for  Scaberdeen to drop into the playoff spot though so I am conflicted.

Very unlikely now.

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Hibs finish as low as possible please.

Is surely the only proper answer. 

Hibs finishing top 6 fives them more money, more prestige and means they win at least one more game. To feck with them. 

brownkg
29 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Very unlikely now.

I know but you need to be an optimist ife in life even at my age:sterb147:

martoon

I think Motherwell will batter Hibs on Saturday. 3-0, at least.

I hope so.

Now that they have the momentum, and the best team outwith the OF, I'm a bit scared of Hibernian. 😱

Batistuta87

Dundee. No question. 

Would love for Hibs to finish in the bottom six. 

cosanostra
56 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Is surely the only proper answer. 

Hibs finishing top 6 fives them more money, more prestige and means they win at least one more game. To feck with them. 

The proper attitude of the Hearts supporting gentleman IMO.

Go for it 1308

Hibs as low as possible please....everytime.

I do not want the  best team currently outwith the OF in the top 6

Edited by Go for it 1308

i8hibsh

5/9 v Hibs so far

6/9 v Dundee so far

Close call.

Dundee would be at Tynecastle, Hibs at Fester.

I would love to see the Hibees losing their shit with a bottom 6 finish so Dundee please.

As an outside we are 6/9 v Motherwell this season.

Edited by i8hibsh

hereford_hearts

I'll take Motherwell please. The vermin to get as little cash as possible. Rather than 3k Jambos filling their stand I'd prefer 250 Ross county fans to turn up. Plus £130k difference in prize money between 6th and 7th. Means over £200k less in their bank account. That's a win for me. 

4 hours ago, tian447 said:

Sadly that game won't be in the split. I think if we play them again post-split, they'll beat us. It'll be at Easter Road, and if we've wrapped up 3rd and maybe even have a cup final to look forward to we'll no be full tilt.

Only time they can seem to beat us is end of season 'meaningless' games.

alicante jambo

Got to be motherwell surely? The less money the world champions and the email losers get the better. Feck them both.

boag1874

Hibs bottom six because it’s funny, don’t really care who else joins us in the top six 

Cameronstheman

Why would anyone want those **** ers in the top 6, I want them where they deserve to be

Also, they will lose a lot of  revenue when they play Livi at home as opposed to us or the OF

FTH all day long 

Can't understand anyone wanting hibs to make top 6. 

theshed
5 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Hibs finish as low as possible please.

This should be the answer for every hearts fan 

wentworth jambo

No PHM answers anything other than Lochend for as low a position as possible

leipzig76

I dislike them both.Tough one,however my dislike of Hibs has multiplied since we went into admin and all the letter writing to Lithuania .Dundee voting at the 24th hour to basically put us down I won't forget in a hurry,but on balance it's Hibs bottom six for me

SMJ_1874

One million percent the hobos bottom 6. Preferably they lose and Dundee lose and they’ll finish 8th. Financially I want them taking a hit as their demotion vote will not be forgotten. There will be other ER derbies to attend, I just hope it’s not this season! 

FTH 🇱🇻

Kirky Jambo

Hibs bottom 6 for me - eliminate any possibility they get into Europe. Plus it’s funny

Fxxx the SPFL

Motherwell top six the other two can feck off bottom six for them both.

We'll still get coverage of "Monty's" analysis laden, articulate post match interviews in the bottom 6 yeah?

Mister T

Hibs 👇 in the bottom 6 where they belong. Hopefully after a humping off Motherwell on Saturday

Jean Louis Valois

Hibs bottom six all day long! It's pleasing to see them scrambling around on the last day!

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

I’m going to join in the gleeful hope that the mutant tramps win no more games this season, lose as much money as possible and thus add Monty the hostage to their ex-manager but still paying him paybill.

EH11 2NL

Would love the extra derby, something to look forward to towards the end of the season (other than the Cup final 😉). 

But **** them, Motherwell please. Hibs to finish as low as possible. 

If carlsberg did rivals...
7 hours ago, Section Q said:

Would much prefer Hibs than Dundee.

Easy 3 pointer......

Anyone who isn't hibs, if they're bottom 6, instead of us and one of the bigot brothers at home they could have Livi and Motherwell for example, so instead of a combined crowd of close to 40,000 it's closer to 20,000, resulting in a loss close to half a million. My figures are rough estimates, much the same as hibs attendances anyway!

1971fozzy

Motherwell to beat Hibs (Spittal with a brace). 3-0

sheep to beat Dundee

happy days. 2-1

get both these teams to Fek. I look forward to seeing empty stands at Easter road on sportscene as they get beat again off Ross County or Livingston again. 
Their loan players are thinking of their summer holidays already and returning to their parent clubs it would seem.