Dundee or Hibs........ Who do you want in the top six.........?

Section Q

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
8 hours ago, Section Q said:

Would much prefer Hibs than Dundee.

Easy 3 pointer......

Hibs bottom 6. Every day of the week.

Their fans are gutted that they could potentially and will likely finish in the bottom 6. 

Absolutely joyous. Shite club, shite fans. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarmerTweedy

• HeartsandonlyHearts

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sherbet
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As much as another derby down there appeals, the money they will lose by being in the bottom 6 makes me hope they stay down there. 

They could have a derby with livi

Guaranteed 100 away fans

Eddiepolio3

Dundee to beat the huns tomorrow and the whole weekend is ruined for the hobos 😁 maybe give them a chance to try out some of their youngsters!

7 minutes ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

Dundee to beat the huns tomorrow and the whole weekend is ruined for the hobos 😁 maybe give them a chance to try out some of their youngsters!

As much as I hope Motherwell secure 6th place, this scenario would be funny as.

My prediction is, Dundee get beat by rangers. Then at the weekend Dundee get beat again by StJ and Motherwell beat Hibs which clicnches top 6 for Motherwell

Daktari

Motherwell is the only correct answer surely. Nothing against them as a club particularly and a decent pitch as well...

theshed
23 minutes ago, Mirror said:

My prediction is, Dundee get beat by rangers. Then at the weekend Dundee get beat again by StJ and Motherwell beat Hibs which clicnches top 6 for Motherwell

Dundee away to Aberdeen 

St Johnstone home to Killie  

If Hibs land in that bottom 6 they’ll struggle to win another game, their on loan superstars will pack it in. No chance they’ll be up for a needless scrap against the bottom sides. They’ll want back to their clubs with their ankles still attached.

If carlsberg did rivals...
26 minutes ago, Mirror said:

You'll get some odds on St Johnstone beating Dundee this weekend! 😀

kingantti1874

Motherwell

Dundee

Hibs

I don’t want the remotest possibility of hibs qualifying for Europe.  Yes yes I know it’s unlikely regardless. Will hurt them financially and damage their ability to attract players .

If carlsberg did rivals...
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Motherwell

Dundee

Hibs

I don’t want the remotest possibility of hibs qualifying for Europe.  Yes yes I know it’s unlikely regardless. Will hurt them financially and damage their ability to attract players .

Was just going to say similar with regards to Europe, if Hibs scrape 5th do they go into conference qualifying round assuming Aberdeen don't win the cup?

Motherwell for me.

Hibs and Dundee in the bottom six to reflect how bad they really are.  Bottom 6 class, with a team full of bottom 6 players!

Hibs can also let their accounting fabrication experts run wild at telling us they will get 2 or 3 times 17,500 crowds, when in actual fact that will be the number of empty seats.

That should see the £Billion investment go down the pan!!

Glorious😍

Percival King
8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

If Hibs land in that bottom 6 they’ll struggle to win another game, their on loan superstars will pack it in. No chance they’ll be up for a needless scrap against the bottom sides. They’ll want back to their clubs with their ankles still attached.

Wasn't it Filipe Morais who, having looked at the fixture list and seen the "final" Hibs game was in early April, booked a holiday for the end of April.........then the post split fixtures were released?

If they end up bottom six, surely Hibs will want to be crowned "best of the rest", maybe we could get them a trophy off Amazon and they could have a party down Leith way.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Was just going to say similar with regards to Europe, if Hibs scrape 5th do they go into conference qualifying round assuming Aberdeen don't win the cup?

Believe so .  Would need someone more knowledgeable to confirm.

jock _turd

Why anybody would want Hibs to think they have had a decent season by getting into the top six is an F'n mystery to me! The lower that shower finish the happier I will be!

9 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Wasn't it Filipe Morais who, having looked at the fixture list and seen the "final" Hibs game was in early April, booked a holiday for the end of April.........then the post split fixtures were released?

If they end up bottom six, surely Hibs will want to be crowned "best of the rest", maybe we could get them a trophy off Amazon and they could have a party down Leith way.

If they 'win' the bottom six, there'll be an open-top bus parade, DVD etc.

Edited by Craig_

1874robbo

Hibs were willing to take a financial hit to see us demoted!!! And Dundee are no much better with their fax farce!

motherwell too 6 for me and I hope the other two Die!!

Le Chat

Motherwell

>

>

>

>

>

Slumdee

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The Shite.

Vermin scum.

scott herbertson

Hibs will already have a shedload of lfinancial losses this year - the crowds don't lie whatever their spin might say

I'm for an even bigger shedload and 8th place for them, refer Motherwell to be top 6

jamboozy

Got to be Motherwell, they other two clubs can wither and go out of existence for me.

TexasAndy

Wanting Hibs to finish top 6 means wanting them to win on Saturday (although a point would do if Dundee lose twice).  I can't ever go there.  

loveofthegame

Hibs bottom 6 every day of the week.

If they sneak into the top 6 then it is entirely plausible that they could actually finish 5th and sneak into Europe on the basis that one of us or the OF win the Scottish Cup. I want them to lose out on league income and lose out on European income. A Euro place would be an enormous boost and a good start to the Foley regime, potentially allowing them to invest that little bit more to try negotiate the early Euro qualifiers.

Let them rot and fight it out with the Livis of the world. Stuff a 4th derby.

Anyone except Hibs. If we are able to beat Rangers in the Semi-Final, the last thing we need is a visit to Easter Road with that lot kicking lumps out of our players before the final

John Findlay
9 hours ago, Section Q said:

Easy 3 pointer......

Neither. Motherwell.

fatjambo
1 minute ago, loveofthegame said:

If they sneak into the top 6 then it is entirely plausible that they could actually finish 5th and sneak into Europe on the basis that one of us or the OF win the Scottish Cup. I want them to lose out on league income and lose out on European income. A Euro place would be an enormous boost and a good start to the Foley regime, potentially allowing them to invest that little bit more to try negotiate the early Euro qualifiers.

Exactly what I'm thinking,let them rot.

FarmerTweedy
9 hours ago, Section Q said:

Easy 3 pointer......

Motherwell, obviously! 

FarmerTweedy
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As much as another derby down there appeals, the money they will lose by being in the bottom 6 makes me hope they stay down there. 

Whoever gets the last top 6 place will also probably have a decent chance of catching St Liedown for 5th place and a probable European spot. Don't want the vermin being anywhere near that!

FarmerTweedy
7 hours ago, brownkg said:

I know but you need to be an optimist ife in life even at my age:sterb147:

There's a difference between being an optimist and a fantasist!

Hibs as far down the league as possible please. Now I'm thinking about it how far dowm could they go if they had a massive slump? 

karipidis
1 hour ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Yes they would, and would likely be going into the split only 2 points behind St Mirren, so it is bizarre that anyone wants Hibs to finish in the top 6. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Mirror said:

The place where your prediction is likely to go wrong is in bold. I'll let you try to work out why!

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

You forgot "world class"!

DG_HMFC

I'd love another Derby, just for the occasion alone.

However, I'd probably love it even more if they finished bottom 6. 

Motherwell to beat them, and Dundee to lose means Motherwell sneak the top 6. Fingers crossed.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Believe so .  Would need someone more knowledgeable to confirm.

I can confirm 5th place will go into Conference League qualifying if the mutton molesters don't do the unthinkable and win the cup! 

FarmerTweedy
2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I'd love another Derby, just for the occasion alone.

However, I'd probably love it even more if they finished bottom 6. 

Motherwell to beat them, and Dundee to lose means Motherwell sneak the top 6. Fingers crossed.

Another reason to want Motherwell in the top 6 rather than Dundee is that it will mean four top 6 clubs having played 17 home games pre-split, meaning one of them will have to get a 20th home game, as only three can play two home and three away games post-split.  I think we'd be highly likely to be the team given the extra home game, as we'll be the team with least chance of catching, or being caught by, anyone else, so it minimises the chance of the extra home game having an effect on finishing positions. 

The same would actually apply if the vermin make the top 6 rather than Dundee, but absolutely no right-thinking Hearts fan would want the vermin making the top 6.

If it did happen to be Dundee rather than Motherwell , then I would be looking for Dhanda , Spittal and Penrice to all be trying to snatch a goal against Hibs 

AC Mallin_51

Ideally Motherwell but if it’s between Dundee and Hibs then it’s Dundee every single time. I have no love for Dundee whatsoever, especially after 2020 but the fact is they are far less of a threat to us as a club as Hibs & Aberdeen are. If Hibs get into the top 6 then 5th place is a real possibility which would likely come with a European spot. I’m certainly not concerned about Hibs but I’d rather much see the likes of Killie, St Mirren and Dundee hanging about the European spots thank Hibs or Aberdeen. That all works in our favour in the long run imo

Bazzas right boot

Us finishing 3rd with the OF or us winning yhe cup and Aberdeen/ Hibs bottom 6 is almost the perfect season. 

Perfect is us doing 3rd and the cup along with hibs getting relegated like 98.

Aberdeen are safe now anaw.

gerryjambo41

Motherwell for top six and the tramps to finish as low as possible tenth would be great , eleventh would even better 😂

Turkishcap

Imagine hobos win at Well only for Dundee to score winner 97 mins.

But given choice Motherwell.

Edited by Turkishcap

davemclaren
2 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

Exactly.