HCA

Gundermann

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

They were from the last time I bothered my arse to spend any time in the Shed on here . I only recently started looking in again . You were posting some seriously offensive anti trans stuff , and my opinion was that it was ignorant , offensive and pathetic . I never reported you at the time , and it would require a serious bit of searching to find the posts in question sadly

Like i said Back it up or clamp it with your malicious statements . 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Pete Elliott

• doctor jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No , I expanded on his trope about prison rape which is often materialised in fiction as occurring when an inmate “ drops the soap “ . It is such an age old tired bit of nonsense . I attempted to veer it off that particular path by making out weegies are soap dodgers instead 

In other words I made a comment  which some might perceive as offensive so I’m back tracking to wiggle out of it 

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How so ? Who is it offensive too ? Prison rapists ? If so then I do not really want to apologise to them …….. are you trying to make out my reply was homophobic ? It was not 

It was homophobic . But im not a delicate little snowflake . So it’s waters off a ducks back to me . 

JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Exactly. It’s funny watching these self-righteous clowns berate people for the same behaviour they exhibit. 

They are tying themselves up in knotts trying to defend the undefendsible  . 

In amongst all the other pitfalls of this legislation, the recording of ‘hate incidents’ is absolute nonsense which does nothing but big down Police with unnecessary paperwork.

As soon as it has been determined that no crime has occurred, that should be the end of police involvement. The recording of innocent people’s details on police systems when they have committed absolutely no crime is worrying.

Sure someone took a similar matter to court down south and won. It’s absolutely bonkers that it’s still encouraged up here. 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

You can think something is poorly legislated without being a racist, sectarian bigot, sexist, transphobe or general . 

A lot of folk on this thread seem to equate not supporting particular pieces of legislation with an agenda beyond that. It happened on the Gender Recognition Bill discussions as well. 

And not unsurprisingly that are big snp fanboys and Indy fan boys . Not clouded their judgment at all like 👍 

May one-six
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

What's the legislation that requires the cops to list you as having a "hate incident" on your record even if you haven't done anything?  You've explained that it's not this 2021 Act, and @Hmfc1965 put me right on that earlier in the thread.  So which law is it?

I'm not sure there's a specific law that requires the police to record hate 'incidents'. I'm guessing that having a list is a policy that helps them keep track of potential perpetrators of threatening/abusive behaviour or assault. It seems that they may flag up to a potential employer if someone is on that list, but it's not mandatory for them to do so. I could well be wrong, but I don't think this is governed by a particular law, Scottish or English.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, May one-six said:

I'm not sure there's a specific law that requires the police to record hate 'incidents'. I'm guessing that having a list is a policy that helps them keep track of potential perpetrators of threatening/abusive behaviour or assault. It seems that they may flag up to a potential employer if someone is on that list, but it's not mandatory for them to do so. I could well be wrong, but I don't think this is governed by a particular law, Scottish or English.

It’s at the “ discretion “ of the chief superintendent . Well it was previously . This may have changed , maybe it’s at the “ discretion “ of Patrick Harvey ! 😂 on disclosure Checks they have a part which is 

“ any other information. “ not offences . So it could easily be placed there 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Ex member of the SaS
59 minutes ago, XB52 said:

So you will be all for the HCA then as it was voted through by the vast majority

My post was about the democratic process. I never expressed an opinion for or against Brexit. What I will say though is before the vote many got the wrong idea of what Brexit meant and were influenced by the number of illegal immigrants crossing the channel. This IMHO is why most of those voters in England voted for Brexit and the promise of stopping the boats was the main reason for it.

The democratic process won't always produce the result individuals want but it's the best system available.

Ex member of the SaS
10 minutes ago, moogsy said:

In amongst all the other pitfalls of this legislation, the recording of ‘hate incidents’ is absolute nonsense which does nothing but big down Police with unnecessary paperwork.

As soon as it has been determined that no crime has occurred, that should be the end of police involvement. The recording of innocent people’s details on police systems when they have committed absolutely no crime is worrying.

Sure someone took a similar matter to court down south and won. It’s absolutely bonkers that it’s still encouraged up here. 

I think you will find the leader of the Scottish Conservatives is fighting this very thing right now. He was reported ( can't remember what for) but his name is in the report even though no crime was recorded.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I think you will find the leader of the Scottish Conservatives is fighting this very thing right now. He was reported ( can't remember what for) but his name is in the report even though no crime was recorded.

Murdo Fraser 

doctor jambo
55 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What about Hermaphrodites? Where do they fit in to sex being determined by biology?

Medical breakthroughs have made it possible for people to change sex/gender, why cant folk accept that, not saying you dont. 

Can’t argue with multi gender spaces though, Im not sure women are safe anywhere and our sex/gender is the cause of that. 

Intersex are not transgender .

They fit into biology perfectly.

Medical procedures do not change your sex.

You don’t need anything to change your gender- no medication , no surgery , nothing.

Just picking a gender or no gender is fine, it’s done.

Your gender is your choice .

Live as you want , it’s all good, I’ll call you whatever you want.

but women need safe spaces.

Your rights extend only so far, and that applies to everything in life.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

What an absolute mess you are . You are completely incapable of self reflection or thinking about how your publicly stated opinions may hurt or offend others . You have been completely offensive to the trans community on many occasions , but the minute anyone questions you you have a big teary tantrum

I I have found a great many of your posts on such subjects extremely offensive previously but I did not report you . If you are so completely incapable of self reflection , then in future I suppose I will just report you or something 

From previous experience of your rightwing bigotry , I doubt you are much of a reader or someone who is inclined to digest scientific material , but just in case , here you go

https://srf-reproduction.org/events/sex-in-three-cities-events/

It is a shame you never bothered your arse to watch the link @JudyJudyJudy , but not even a tiny little bit surprising 

Can someone explain what's changed to make everyone go mental about this? It's surely no just including trans folk in the protected characteristic bit, is it?

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Just want to prefix this by saying I’m not looking to get into a debate about the wider hate crime bill, that’s more for the Shed, this is just an observation on a specific comment by Ally McCoist.

Not exactly a great look when we should be trying to stamp out sectarianism in Scottish Football for one of our most prominent media figures to essentially encourage it at Ibrox.

I generally find the guy pretty likeable especially on co-comms but this is poor imo & shows him up as a bit of a fud.

https://x.com/football_scot/status/1775088376263139463?s=46&t=SrqSNwJR3cnKo5Ytt-xW5A

Just another hun prick. 
Alll over Scotland fans booing that turgid GSTK shite but never any doubt he’s calling people fenian *******s whether you like it or not :lol: 

Bad men booing 👎🏼

Dirty fenian *******s 👍🏼

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is a shame you never bothered your arse to watch the link @JudyJudyJudy , but not even a tiny little bit surprising 

I think it’s you who lacked self awareness . Why only a couple pages ago you posted a homophobic comment , unaware that it was . 

8 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Intersex are not transgender .

They fit into biology perfectly.

Medical procedures do not change your sex.

You don’t need anything to change your gender- no medication , no surgery , nothing.

Just picking a gender or no gender is fine, it’s done.

Your gender is your choice .

Live as you want , it’s all good, I’ll call you whatever you want.

but women need safe spaces.

Your rights extend only so far, and that applies to everything in life.

Perfectly put, imo.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Can someone explain what's changed to make everyone go mental about this? It's surely no just including trans folk in the protected characteristic bit, is it?

No it’s regarding the low threshold for the offence plus placing people on a secret register even if they are not guilty of the said hate crime 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think it’s you who lacked self awareness . Why only a couple pages ago you posted a homophobic comment , unaware that it was . 

Would you prefer it if I put the contents of the link in to a wee comic for you mate ? Or perhaps a finger puppet show ? Anything that might actually make you able to watch it

Ulysses
14 minutes ago, May one-six said:

According to what I've read on here, the police are recording things on people's records, even when they aren't factual, and then releasing information about those to third parties - and that this has been going on all over the UK for years and has nothing to do with this legislation.  All of that strikes me as being, to say the least, "a bit weird".  It's not so much the data gathering and storage, because that's what policing services do.  It's the dissemination to third parties that surprises me.  The legal position in Ireland is that the police can do a huge amount of data gathering, but the right of the police to give that information to anyone else is quite limited by law.  Are things different in Scotland?  Because if they are, that strikes me as being a far bigger deal than this legislation.  Are people misinterpreting what the police can do, or am I misinterpreting what people are saying?

Polonia Gorgie
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Would you prefer it if I put the contents of the link in to a wee comic for you mate ? Or perhaps a finger puppet show ? Anything that might actually make you able to watch it

It's 40 minutes long, any chance of a quick synopsis?

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No it’s regarding the low threshold for the offence plus placing people on a secret register even if they are not guilty of the said hate crime 

What was the threshold before?

And it looks like the rozzers have been doing that already, going by Uly's post.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Perfectly put, imo.

I’ll second that 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Norm said:

And it looks like the rozzers have been doing that already, going by Uly's post.

No they haven’t. “ Offences” are  recorded no matter if they are criminal or not . If a “ victim “ is offended that’s it . It’s not to be challenged . 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You’re losing the argument it seems . 

Ulysses
1 minute ago, Norm said:

Not me, to be fair.  I'm the one trying to work out why other people are saying this happens.  :unsure: 

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

According to what I've read on here, the police are recording things on people's records, even when they aren't factual, and then releasing information about those to third parties - and that this has been going on all over the UK for years and has nothing to do with this legislation.  All of that strikes me as being, to say the least, "a bit weird".  It's not so much the data gathering and storage, because that's what policing services do.  It's the dissemination to third parties that surprises me.  The legal position in Ireland is that the police can do a huge amount of data gathering, but the right of the police to give that information to anyone else is quite limited by law.  Are things different in Scotland?  Because if they are, that strikes me as being a far bigger deal than this legislation.  Are people misinterpreting what the police can do, or am I misinterpreting what people are saying?

As I said before the police can disclose information in the other part of any disclosure form they feel may be relevant to the post a person is applying for . 

11 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

It's 40 minutes long, any chance of a quick synopsis?

It is to do with sex determination and how things take place on a genetic timeline hitherto unappreciated , and most specifically before the development of physical sexual determination in organs . It is a really really good watch and it opened my eyes quite a bit . I was however open minded to being shaken from my ignorance , and some others are not 

Edited by Sooks

Ulysses
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No they haven’t. “ Offences” are  recorded no matter if they are criminal or not . If a “ victim “ is offended that’s it . It’s not to be challenged . 

Are you telling me that @Hmfc1965 and @May one-six were incorrect?  There's nothing in this legislation that involves recording "offences", and apparently the police have been recording "offences" under other laws and telling third parties about them for years.  I'm not saying any of that, by the way.  That's what other people are telling me on this thread.  So, which is it?

Ulysses
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

As I said before the police can disclose information in the other part of any disclosure form they feel may be relevant to the post a person is applying for . 

Under what legislation?  In Ireland, they can't do this under our data protection legislation, and they can't do it under our vetting legislation.  All they can do under our vetting legislation is report current convictions, spent convictions, and active but incompleted prosecutions for specific offences.

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

They didn't record accusations before?

Hmfc1965
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

As Ulysses has asked, where is this stated?

It isn't in the Act.

There may be a record that Mrs X made a complaint about Mr Y but it's not recorded as an offence.

In fact this if a victim says it, it isn't to be challenged is diametrically opposite to when the Act says an offence is committed.

Edited by Hmfc1965

Polonia Gorgie

It is to do with sex determination and how things take place on a genetic timeline hitherto unappreciated , and most specifically before the development of sexual determination . It is a really really good watch and it opened my eyes quite a bit . I was however open minded to being shaken from my ignorance , and some others are not 

Fine fair enough, but there is a massive difference from ignorance and opinion. Im in my 40s and can struggle with some of the trans stuff, can't quite get my head around some of it. I have teenage twins, in their school there is a group who refer themselves as furries!! I don't get it man! However if it makes them happy then I'm happy for them

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I said when is sex determined 

When the sperm fertilises the egg in the woman's womb. That is a woman who can biologically give birth to another human being.

Not a man who says they are a woman but still has a penis and testicles, and no womb and ovaries, therefore does not menstruate once a month, and cannot produce eggs for re-production.

Just now, Polonia Gorgie said:

Fine fair enough, but there is a massive difference from ignorance and opinion. Im in my 40s and can struggle with some of the trans stuff, can't quite get my head around some of it. I have teenage twins, in their school there is a group who refer themselves as furries!! I don't get it man! However if it makes them happy then I'm happy for them

I share a similar love and let live sort of attitude to yourself . I do definitely still get irritated by people self identifying as things that they just are not in reality ( cats or ducks or whatever ) and I feel this gets in the way of acceptance of gender and sex dysphoria 

Ulysses

This is good news, surely?  And it should assuage any worries about "free speech", shouldn't it?

Two main points in the article.  First, the "offending" posts by JK Rowling aren't criminal.  Secondly, the courts have set a very high bar to proving that someone is "stirring up hatred", and this legislation doesn't change that.  

JK Rowling hate law posts not criminal, police say (bbc.com)

(Not that I think it's capable of being implemented anyway, but it looks like free speech is the winner here, which has to be a good thing)

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

When the sperm fertilises the egg in the woman's womb. That is a woman who can biologically give birth to another human being.

Not a man who says they are a woman but still has a penis and testicles, and no womb and ovaries, therefore does not menstruate once a month, and cannot produce eggs for re-production.

Are you saying that sex can only be determined during conception in adults ? As wrong as you are , I was asking when sex is determined after fertilisation of said egg by said sperm . Do not worry if you do not know , but please do watch the link and perhaps it will help you . It is not from the Bible or anything , it is from sources who are forced to actually back up their findings and theories with scientific evidence and peer review  

Edited by Sooks

JudyJudyJudy

Is this any clearer ? IMG_7858.thumb.jpeg.2ba16aeafa3c57d52e59647b1a380e81.jpeg

Polonia Gorgie

I share a similar love and let live sort of attitude to yourself . I do definitely still get irritated by people self identifying as things that they just are not in reality ( cats or ducks or whatever ) and I feel this gets in the way of acceptance of gender and sex dysphoria 

Well then this is when our paths take a different route, because I get irritated when a man claims to be a woman and when a woman claims to be a man. That being said I don't think I'm ignorant to this subject matter it's that I have a different opinion from others.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Patronising much ! 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

It’s really not that hard is it? Biology has given us as clear a definition of what a man/woman male/female is. Anything else is complete fantasy. 

Yep 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Norm said:

They didn't record accusations before?

Once im back home I’ll elaborate . Cant type too long on my phone as i get sore fingers ! 😎

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Well then this is when our paths take a different route, because I get irritated when a man claims to be a woman and when a woman claims to be a man. That being said I don't think I'm ignorant to this subject matter it's that I have a different opinion from others.

As JK states call yourself whatever you want or believe whatever you want but don’t COMPELL others . Everyone has that was right to believe what they wish .

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are you saying that sex can only be determined during conception in adults ? As wrong as you are , I was asking when sex is determined after fertilisation of said egg by said sperm . Do not worry if you do not know , but please do watch the link and perhaps it will help you . It is not from the Bible or anything , it is from sources who are forced to actually back up their findings and theories with scientific evidence and peer review  

IMG_7549.png

Ah well . Seeing as no one is prepared to watch the link I provided , I suppose I will just leave you all to it :( 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah well . Seeing as no one is prepared to watch the link I provided , I suppose I will just leave you all to it :( 

IMG_7893.gif

Jambo_Gaz
10 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Next battle 

IMG_7949.jpeg

Great, let's see this awful affront of a law and free speech reduced to rubble already.