HCA

Gundermann

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So what seems to have happened is that Humza and Police Scotland have this week been advised of the new guidance for England and Wales and decided to follow it. Therefore changing the process whereby reports where there is no criminality will no longer be kept on file as hate incidents. The Murdo Fraser incident will no longer happen.

Helped by all the complaints made about JK Rowling and Humza Yousef ('all white' speech). Which Police have  confirmed will not be investigated under the new law.

Public service all round. 

A few can take these off now then…

IMG_6209.jpeg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Sooks

• Pete Elliott

• doctor jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mikey1874
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hopefully this is confirmed 👍 

Confirmed in 2 years time when Police Scotland confirm no crimes have been recorded under the new Act.

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I sent my kids to the nursery at the local RC school, primarilly because it is so mixed. Most of the Eastern Europen immigrants send their kids there, as do local Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans (some of whom are refugees). I want my boys exposed tp as much diversity as possible to avoid all the shite outlined in @doctor jambo's excellent post above. Children are race/religion blind, and it fills my heart with absolute ****ing joy watching them all running about the playgrounds together. 

100% this.

Thats a great post . Good parenting right there 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Humza thrown in the towell ?

A complete and utter failure . 

He and his Govt were warned about the holes in the legislation . But like the GRA and the named person fiascos they still pursued it . JK threw down the gauntlet on Monday and then police Scotland and the Scot govt had a complete arse collapse . Scotland is the laughing stock of the “ free world “ . But sense has prevailed . It’s certainly highlighted the fascists on this as well . Talking about religion ……

IMG_7948.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

A few can take these off now then…

IMG_6209.jpeg

Least u can still go on about “ kaffliks” so you’ll be pleased too . 👍

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Confirmed in 2 years time when Police Scotland confirm no crimes have been recorded under the new Act.

il Duce McTarkin
57 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

He certainly was the making of Tiberius & Sons, purveyors of the finest quality nails, spearheads, brackets and other Ironmongery.

:sadrobbo:

Big JC, always happy to help out.

54 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

meant I had to go to church every week for the first 14 years of my life so not really 

:jjyay:

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And rightly so.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

Big JC, always happy to help out.

:jjyay:

And rightly so.

Thats fine with me . I’m an advocate of freedom of expression , free speech and a libertarian ! 😇

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Still need it fully clarified from Police Scotland . It’s still ( deliberately ) unclear . 

ehcaley
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

If it was good enough for Big John it's good enough for me 

IMG_5052.jpeg

Did he know?

il Duce McTarkin
4 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

Did he know?

:lol:

2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Children are race/religion blind, and it fills my heart with absolute ****ing joy watching them all running about the playgrounds together. 

Beautiful, man, beautiful.

Ulysses
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

So what seems to have happened is that Humza and Police Scotland have this week been advised of the new guidance for England and Wales and decided to follow it. Therefore changing the process whereby reports where there is no criminality will no longer be kept on file as hate incidents. The Murdo Fraser incident will no longer happen.

Helped by all the complaints made about JK Rowling and Humza Yousef ('all white' speech). Which Police have  confirmed will not be investigated under the new law.

Public service all round. 

"what seems to have happened"

Please don't take this question the wrong way, but...

...could you post a link?

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Something proper hearts men can all celebrate then😀

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

👍👍👍😂 

manaliveits105
41 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

Did he know?

Hell yeah everybody knew 😂

Mikey1874
25 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

"what seems to have happened"

Please don't take this question the wrong way, but...

...could you post a link?

Or you could do your research. 

il Duce McTarkin
16 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:pleasing:

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Shots fired.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I’m researching online but can’t seem to find more clarity as yet . 

Mikey1874
8 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Shots fired.

To be fair it wasn't unreasonable to ask

This guy did a long interview with a Scottish lawyer basically saying the new law was irrelevant and would go the way of the footfall law.

This was my source 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

To be fair it wasn't unreasonable to ask

This guy did a long interview with a Scottish lawyer basically saying the new law was irrelevant and would go the way of the footfall law.

This was my source 

Hes great . Yes I watched the interview with the lawyer last week . It’s a long watch but well worth it 

11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hes great . Yes I watched the interview with the lawyer last week . It’s a long watch but well worth it 

Big admirer of Thomas Ross. I watched a few court case documentaries on Iplayer and he was running the show, completely destroying the opposition.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Negan said:

Big admirer of Thomas Ross. I watched a few court case documentaries on Iplayer and he was running the show, completely destroying the opposition.

Never heard of him until I watched this . Hes good . Knows his stuff . 

Gundermann
4 hours ago, Taffin said:

I don't believe that at all. Our school rivalries were with St Johns and Holyrood. Where they close in proximity? Yes...but there was 100% an additional element to it that was based on sectarianism. This manifested it otherwise completely agnostic kids getting caught up in bigotry without understanding it. Some will very much have gone on to be 90 minute bigots, some will have grown up...but it was an absolutely unnecessary division to create. Totally bonkers in this day and age 

Same when I was wee. However, I used to work on a shared campus and no-one gave a shit. RCC kids, non-denom kids, refugees, local Asians and east Europeans would all play together. Problems occasionally with some of the adults though... and that's where the problems usually lie.

Gundermann
4 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I sent my kids to the nursery at the local RC school, primarilly because it is so mixed. Most of the Eastern Europen immigrants send their kids there, as do local Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans (some of whom are refugees). I want my boys exposed tp as much diversity as possible to avoid all the shite outlined in @doctor jambo's excellent post above. Children are race/religion blind, and it fills my heart with absolute ****ing joy watching them all running about the playgrounds together. 

100% this.

That sentence. 

:spoton:

Ulysses
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

If I did some research, I guess that would make one of us. ;)

It "seems to have" is just another way of saying you think it has.  If the Police Scotland procedures actually have changed, you'll be able to quote a source.  But if you can't that's fine.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Keep religion out of schools.

That goes for Catholicism, Islam, CoS, all of them. Give the kids one lesson about what each major faith believes, and leave it at that.

And while we're at it, keep it balanced. My son was recently told in a lesson about religion that no-one is allowed to draw the Islamic prophet Mohamed. 

To be fair, since there are no drawings of him, he is hard to draw because no-one knows what he looked like.

Complete madness that people get killed for adding his name to a picture that could be anyone.

Complete madness of course that anyone could think the Qoran, the Bible or any other holy book is anything other than made up nonsense designed to fool the gullible and keep those in charge of religion extremely wealthy and powerful.

Lone Striker

Always good for a laugh ......

Cranston
8 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Keep religion out of schools.

That goes for Catholicism, Islam, CoS, all of them. Give the kids one lesson about what each major faith believes, and leave it at that.

And while we're at it, keep it balanced. My son was recently told in a lesson about religion that no-one is allowed to draw the Islamic prophet Mohamed. 

Sounds very John Lennon. Imagine that.

Cranston
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Keep Yoko Ono out of schools an'aw.

So you want John Lennon type politics taught at school but not Yoko's. Gotcha.

Cranston
4 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I’d keep Lennon’s pro-IRA stance away from kids, TBH. 

Can't remember pro-IRA stance line in the John Lennon song Imagine. There is though, the no religion too line that you've strongly put forward, when firmly stating that kids should be wholly secular. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 05/04/2024 at 18:17, Cranston said:

Can't remember pro-IRA stance line in the John Lennon song Imagine. There is though, the no religion too line that you've strongly put forward, when firmly stating that kids should be wholly secular. 

There was also the ‘no possessions’ line, as his missus bought about a million fur coats.

i wish jj was my dad
7 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but fwiw, I don't think Scotland or the UK is anywhere close to being a hateful place. A broad brush description for me is that Scotland has a problem with sectarian bigotry that the authorities want to ignore and beyond that the current UKG are trying to create a culture war to appeal to the sort of dafties and baddies that need somebody to hate. 

While this board does get clogged up with a lot of posts that fall into the category of dafties/baddies they do come from a very small group of posters so I'm confident that isn't at all reflective of the board or wider society. 

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Excellent article proving that’s it’s actually nonsense that Scotland is consumed by hate . The stats prove otherwise but let’s keep the cultural wars going eh ? And look who keeping it going? Why the greens and Humza . They want to create and division with their lies about this issue as proof that Scotland is somehow a cesspit of hate . They really are truly vile . To lie about this or at the least completely exaggerate it , to further extend their lead in opinion polls . Well it’s back fired spectacularly this week . For example He wanted to silence women’s rights groups. It’s not happening . Women were out in force loud and proud today in Edinburgh arguing for their rights with peacefully and with dignity . Sadly there were a band of people harassing and attempting to silence them . This is on Humza and the Greens . The legislation is falling apart completely .  Tomorrow is popcorn day with the Celtic / Rangers . 😎😎another abject humiliation for Humza and his ilk 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Janbo1874
7 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but fwiw, I don't think Scotland or the UK is anywhere close to being a hateful place. A broad brush description for me is that Scotland has a problem with sectarian bigotry that the authorities want to ignore and beyond that the current UKG are trying to create a culture war to appeal to the sort of dafties and baddies that need somebody to hate. 

While this board does get clogged up with a lot of posts that fall into the category of dafties/baddies they do come from a very small group of posters so I'm confident that isn't at all reflective of the board or wider society. 

I don't think Scotland or our near neighbours are hateful and the broad brush of sectarianism swept over me in the old days of the Shed and though I can still reel off the words to No Pope of Rome I am happily married to a Roman Catholic.

The problem I find with the hca is it is just a smokescreen to try and hoodwink dare I say a generation of snowflakes to appease them that they are being listened to in some way and everything will be OK.

i wish jj was my dad
4 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

I don't think Scotland or our near neighbours are hateful and the broad brush of sectarianism swept over me in the old days of the Shed and though I can still reel off the words to No Pope of Rome I am happily married to a Roman Catholic.

The problem I find with the hca is it is just a smokescreen to try and hoodwink dare I say a generation of snowflakes to appease them that they are being listened to in some way and everything will be OK.

Thanks for explaining.  I think we are largely on the same page I grew up with bigotry and got annoyed with it as I grew older. I had unpleasant clashes as a teenager under the shed with guys who thought it was OK to abuse Mark Walters, Dale Gordon and Justin Fashanu who probably thought I was a snowflake today's parlance. 

I just happen to think you can hold a view without being a bigoted arsehole. And if you are a bigoted arsehole don't go squealing if you get pulled for it.

i wish jj was my dad

I'm perfectly comfortable with virtue signalling. It's so much better than signalling that you are angry, intolerant and full if hate. 

Janbo1874

Justin Fashanu pulled on a Hearts top and played for Hearts and that was good enough for me.

We may have crossed swords under the corner of the Shed with others but with time and a healthy dose of the Clash and the Specials we ķinda knew we were on the right road.

This we are a women because I say I am thing has got me flummoxed I have to admit though.

Maybe touching 60 I have to admit i am old and just leave it to them.

JudyJudyJudy

No I just don’t screech about my virtue signalling like you do . Hence I don’t virtue signal . Do you honestly think most hearts fans were bigoted towards Walter’s and Fashnsu . Breaking news . They weren’t . You clearly must have hung around with fairly bigoted and intolerant people . 

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Justin Fashanu pulled on a Hearts top and played for Hearts and that was good enough for me.

We may have crossed swords under the corner of the Shed with others but with time and a healthy dose of the Clash and the Specials we ķinda knew we were on the right road.

This we are a women because I say I am thing has got me flummoxed I have to admit though.

Maybe touching 60 I have to admit i am old and just leave it to them.

The abuse those lads took from our own fans was pretty awful and pretty well documented and recorded on BBC with Walters. I had fisticuffs and second prizes under the shed with the racists abusing Gordon and Fashanu . Fortunately, those days are gone and that sort of intolerance is restricted to keyboard warriors today. 

JudyJudyJudy

Dearie me , violent too . Violence is never the answer . Shocking really . 

i wish jj was my dad

Violence certainly isn't  the answer and getting battered for arguing with middle aged men going ooh- ooh and pretending to be apes is the sort of virtue signalling that draws contempt from bigots who get a stiffie from being erm  bigots. 

JudyJudyJudy

Your virtue signalling again and changing the story too . Great story though . Makes you seem like a nice guy . 

IMG_7993.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

i wish jj was my dad

I'm not pretending to be a nice guy but I'm certainly not a horrible prick who makes shite up.  

Janbo1874
27 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The abuse those lads took from our own fans was pretty awful and pretty well documented and recorded on BBC with Walters. I had fisticuffs and second prizes under the shed with the racists abusing Gordon and Fashanu . Fortunately, those days are gone and that sort of intolerance is restricted to keyboard warriors today. 

I went tonto at a mate at the Athletico Madrid game for him calling Fashanu a black poof when he could have played it back to Robbo for a easy shot.

Funny how things change because he was kinda right and I was just being righteous. 

We would have gone through on away goals but I still wouldn't have dobbed him in though.

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not pretending to be a nice guy but I'm certainly not a horrible prick who makes shite up.  

Disgusting and abusive language . 

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

I went tonto at a mate at the Athletico Madrid game for him calling Fashanu a black poof when he could have played it back to Robbo for a easy shot.

Funny how things change because he was kinda right and I was just being righteous. 

We would have gone through on away goals but I still wouldn't have dobbed him in though.

Guys behind me in the shed abused him from day one. He didn't perform but he was outstanding against Athletico  at home and I travelled to Madrid and we were unfortunate.