Saint George is cross……oh me

Angel eyes

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, dannymack said:

DEARY ****ING ME !!! 🤣🤣🤣

This lot are absolutely bonkers !!!! 

Certified " not right in the heed " 

Hope Isreal bring out a maroon and white Star of Davie kit for next season. Screenshot_20240325_141305_eBay.thumb.jpg.3bc29ab033b1a1377e73617bad872f99.jpg

Screenshot_20240325_141335_Chrome.thumb.jpg.44c8f023fb7c724b5198b571d0cdb79d.jpg

Screenshot_11__94879.thumb.jpg.e6494b66ad94c1a2e1a8441db89693db.jpg

2704__73361.thumb.jpg.ab7257161dd93ae07b3bf417f13a930b.jpg

celtic-palestine-jersey-2338-1-p.thumb.jpg.1a4c8cd67a984c48c2e407d358b4136a.jpg

It’s not enough for Celtic fans to have political beliefs, they have to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS what they are. 
Can’t just keep it to themselves, need to force it and create some football/political alignment every time. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• colinmaroon

• BigAlim

• boag1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I was thinking of selling half and half Celtic/ISIS ones. You fancy getting in for 20%?

Not really  no . I totally despise both Celtic and ISIS

What made you think of me when you replied ?

I despise both of the organisations you are being all funny about 🤷‍♂️

Birregrande
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I feel very sorry for what has happened to the Palestinian people with pretty much no say whatsoever in their fate . Their land just handed over from their colonial masters in the UK via the UN to USA backed Israel . Can you imagine being a normal Palestinian guy just trying your best to make bread for your family in a poor desert area ? Then all of a sudden the land that your family has scratched a living on going back millennia is suddenly tossed from one new owner to the next ? Awful

The utter garbage that some moron is making and selling to idiot Celtic fans in your post is akin to spivs in wartime 

I think it totally cheapens the desecration of human rights , genocide , and terrorist actions of those on Hamas and Israels side to produce and profit from garbage like this 

Brilliant post. I'm surprised by a few other posters' reactions on here.

Jim_Duncan
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not really  no . I totally despise both Celtic and ISIS

What made you think of me when you replied ?

I despise both of the organisations you are being all funny about 🤷‍♂️

You’re nothing special. I think about all posters all the time. 

31 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

You’re nothing special. I think about all posters all the time. 

Me too luv x

43 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

Brilliant post. I'm surprised by a few other posters' reactions on here.

It seems like this place is a silent majority who read , rather than post . I would be amazed if the majority are that right wing and fascist in their day to day lives 

Thunder and Lightning
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It seems like this place is a silent majority who read , rather than post . I would be amazed if the majority are that right wing and fascist in their day to day lives 

Dunno, there are a few who read like an advert for Hitler youth. 😂 

dannymack
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Maybe all the plucky Irish freedom fighters in the GB will wear them when they’re over in Gaza fighting for the cause? 

When the call comes they'll no doubt be busy tuning their guitars or washing their hair.... "sorry pal can't make it"

dannymack
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s not enough for Celtic fans to have political beliefs, they have to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS what they are. 
Can’t just keep it to themselves, need to force it and create some football/political alignment every time. 

Agreed... its getting tiresome and monotonous. 

Jim_Duncan
9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

When the call comes they'll no doubt be busy tuning their hair or washing their guitars.... "sorry pal can't make it"

FTFY

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Celtic, championing every countries freedom apart from the actual country they are in.

****ing tits. 

colinmaroon
On 24/03/2024 at 08:45, Gundermann said:

That's some non-seqitur. 

You found any examples of arrests for flying those flags yet? 

Posted ages ago.

boag1874
4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Posted ages ago.

You didn't though did you. You posted a link to a heavily, heavily biased and conveniently cropped video. What happens before the camera starts rolling I wonder? I'm sure you know as well as anyone that there's much more to that story than just "man waves union jack" unless you're unbelievably naïve.

boag1874
On 25/03/2024 at 17:53, Nookie Bear said:

Nail on the head. They HAVE to link their club to every social issue on the planet because they need to show that WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS, LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE! SEE WE'RE A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER!

Then the other idiots in blue chime in and naturally they're all massive Israel supporters, but you know if Celtic fans had declared support from Israel they'd all have Palestine flag profile pictures. All they care about is being opposed to one another, not the actual issues they champion.

Solidarity with Palestine, fair enough crack on. Being vocal about it, joining in with demonstrations etc, fair enough crack on. Trying desperately to make it all about your football club and somehow link the two together, ****ing weird behaviour. 

colinmaroon
17 hours ago, boag1874 said:

You didn't though did you. You posted a link to a heavily, heavily biased and conveniently cropped video. What happens before the camera starts rolling I wonder? I'm sure you know as well as anyone that there's much more to that story than just "man waves union jack" unless you're unbelievably naïve.

Don't be condescending.  Of course, I've watched full episodes, mainly against street preachers and if you think the police across the whole country aren't operating a two tier system, you are deluded.

boag1874
53 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Don't be condescending.  Of course, I've watched full episodes, mainly against street preachers and if you think the police across the whole country aren't operating a two tier system, you are deluded.

So you haven’t seen anyone arrested simply for waving a union jack as you claimed? Gotcha, thought so. 

I’ve personally witnessed street preachers harassing and attempting to use religion to intimidate people in Glasgow city centre. Using religion as a shield to air outdated, prejudiced views and absolutely nothing has been done to move them along. If these are the type of “street preachers” you’re talking about then they absolutely should be reprimanded. Then again in the arrogance of these people they probably believe they’ve done nothing wrong and are just carrying out the lords

work.

Gundermann
32 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

So you haven’t seen anyone arrested simply for waving a union jack as you claimed? Gotcha, thought so. 

I’ve personally witnessed street preachers harassing and attempting to use religion to intimidate people in Glasgow city centre. Using religion as a shield to air outdated, prejudiced views and absolutely nothing has been done to move them along. If these are the type of “street preachers” you’re talking about then they absolutely should be reprimanded. Then again in the arrogance of these people they probably believe they’ve done nothing wrong and are just carrying out the lords

work.

👍

People just don't get arrested for flying flags in isolation. 

HopeDiouf
2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

You were claiming someone was arrested purely for flying a union jack tho..........now you've switch to the police are operating a two tier system?  Who are the tiers?

55 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

work.

Pro life ones are the absolute worst forcing people to walk past a line of them , and yelling at them that it is murder . Imagine being a woman who made that horribly difficult decision off the back of perhaps a rape or incest , and then having those clowns screeching obscenities at them . Absolute scum imo 

jamboozy
On 25/03/2024 at 14:17, dannymack said:

DEARY ****ING ME !!! 🤣🤣🤣

This lot are absolutely bonkers !!!! 

Certified " not right in the heed " 

Hope Isreal bring out a maroon and white Star of Davie kit for next season. Screenshot_20240325_141305_eBay.thumb.jpg.3bc29ab033b1a1377e73617bad872f99.jpg

Screenshot_20240325_141335_Chrome.thumb.jpg.44c8f023fb7c724b5198b571d0cdb79d.jpg

Screenshot_11__94879.thumb.jpg.e6494b66ad94c1a2e1a8441db89693db.jpg

2704__73361.thumb.jpg.ab7257161dd93ae07b3bf417f13a930b.jpg

celtic-palestine-jersey-2338-1-p.thumb.jpg.1a4c8cd67a984c48c2e407d358b4136a.jpg

This just typifies Celtic as a club and it’s following.

On 25/03/2024 at 14:37, Sooks said:

I feel very sorry for what has happened to the Palestinian people with pretty much no say whatsoever in their fate . Their land just handed over from their colonial masters in the UK via the UN to USA backed Israel . Can you imagine being a normal Palestinian guy just trying your best to make bread for your family in a poor desert area ? Then all of a sudden the land that your family has scratched a living on going back millennia is suddenly tossed from one new owner to the next ? Awful

The utter garbage that some moron is making and selling to idiot Celtic fans in your post is akin to spivs in wartime 

I think it totally cheapens the desecration of human rights , genocide , and terrorist actions of those on Hamas and Israels side to produce and profit from garbage like this 

And this is an excellent, and informative response. Well put sir.👏.

If more people took the time to find out the history of how conflicts start , then maybe, just maybe, we will learn from it.

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, boag1874 said:

work.

Do you know something?  You are the typical deefy.

I have seen people on TV obviously not MSM, but I have seen people being lifted, ibhave read about how they were then released without charge, and your claim that you have seen street pteachers "intimidating" folk is a bit of what you have accused me of, unless of course, you mean what they say offends your wee ears.  NOWHERE do you get CHRISTIAN Street preachers assaulting, publishing family details on social media, etc., as you do with what is obviously your side of the divide.   The intolerance of tolerance, eh?  That's me had my say.  Pearls before swine and all that.

colinmaroon
10 hours ago, HopeDiouf said:

You were claiming someone was arrested purely for flying a union jack tho..........now you've switch to the police are operating a two tier system?  Who are the tiers?

Do you watch the news?  Who is getting away with breaking the law every Saturday in London?  I see proposal from political pundits that the Hate Bill is going to make it illegal to criticise one particular, named religion only.

Wonder which one that will be?

boag1874
12 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Do you know something?  You are the typical deefy.

I have seen people on TV obviously not MSM, but I have seen people being lifted, ibhave read about how they were then released without charge, and your claim that you have seen street pteachers "intimidating" folk is a bit of what you have accused me of, unless of course, you mean what they say offends your wee ears.  NOWHERE do you get CHRISTIAN Street preachers assaulting, publishing family details on social media, etc., as you do with what is obviously your side of the divide.   The intolerance of tolerance, eh?  That's me had my say.  Pearls before swine and all that.

What am I accusing you of other than talking pish about seeing someone arrested for simply waving a union jack? You’ve had a stinker and rather than go “you know what folks, that was an exaggeration” you’ve gone off on one about street preachers being targeted.

I have no side in a religious divide, I think religion can be a force for good and can help people through hardships, can inspire people to become better people, can give peoples life purpose. This is what religion should be in my eyes.

I don’t however respect people who weaponise religion and use it as a mechanism for their own prejudices or extreme views, regardless of what religion they claim to represent.

“What they say offends your wee ears” there you go, I don’t think it’s acceptable to stand on a busy street and air (as you’ve implied by that statement) bigoted views to passers by who want nothing to do with you and are just trying to go about their day.

13 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Do you watch the news?  Who is getting away with breaking the law every Saturday in London?  I see proposal from political pundits that the Hate Bill is going to make it illegal to criticise one particular, named religion only.

Wonder which one that will be?

That's just made up rubbish from racists and islamaphobes. You're not a very good advert for Christianity are you.

And still not given 1 example of anyone being arrested ONLY for waving a UJ

Just now, XB52 said:

That's just made up rubbish from racists and islamaphobes. You're not a very good advert for Christianity are you.

And still not given 1 example of anyone being arrested ONLY for waving a UJ

Your eyes must be painted on. There's plenty of examples of the police turning a blind eye to criminal behaviour at these Palestinian marches. 

HopeDiouf
45 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Your eyes must be painted on. There's plenty of examples of the police turning a blind eye to criminal behaviour at these Palestinian marches. 

Hes cla8ming folks get arrested purely for having a union jack. He then posted a video of some nutjob as evidence. He got caught out talking utter pish but cannie admit it.

Gundermann
1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

What am I accusing you of other than talking pish about seeing someone arrested for simply waving a union jack? You’ve had a stinker and rather than go “you know what folks, that was an exaggeration” you’ve gone off on one about street preachers being targeted.

I have no side in a religious divide, I think religion can be a force for good and can help people through hardships, can inspire people to become better people, can give peoples life purpose. This is what religion should be in my eyes.

I don’t however respect people who weaponise religion and use it as a mechanism for their own prejudices or extreme views, regardless of what religion they claim to represent.

“What they say offends your wee ears” there you go, I don’t think it’s acceptable to stand on a busy street and air (as you’ve implied by that statement) bigoted views to passers by who want nothing to do with you and are just trying to go about their day.

:spoton:

15 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

NOWHERE do you get CHRISTIAN Street preachers assaulting, publishing family details on social media, etc., as you do with what is obviously your side of the divide.   The intolerance of tolerance, eh?  That's me had my say.  Pearls before swine and all that.

I see them outside hospitals preying on pregnant women in distress

colinmaroon
13 hours ago, SM8 said:

I see them outside hospitals preying on pregnant women in distress

"PREYING" you absolute lying drama queen.  Praying silently and getting arrested for it, perhaps?

How many times?  How many people? Maybe like 100,000 calling for the extermination of the Jews, perhaps?

Hypocrites.  And oh by the way which God did Stalin worship?  Pol Pot?  You have absolutely no idea, just because you've read shit and pretending you saw it.  Pathetic!

Hmfc1965
15 hours ago, Sir PH said:

There are examples of Police turning a blind eye to criminal behaviour on all marches/ demonstrations,  whatever the political cause.

24 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

There are examples of Police turning a blind eye to criminal behaviour on all marches/ demonstrations,  whatever the political cause.

That's a weak argument, at the moment. The Palestinian marches are literally calling for the abolishing of Israel, and the police turn a blind eye. It's two tier policing. 

• davemclaren locked this topic