Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• davemclaren

• Paolo

• The Real Maroonblood

soonbe110
19 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Have we broken through 10k season tickets yet:av-1001: 

Wouldn’t have thought so, nearly five weeks to go deadline date 

maroondevo52
On 27/03/2024 at 22:44, John Findlay said:

E-Mail the ticket office with proof of age, and they will sort you out no problem.

E-Mailed ticket office at 10.31.  All sorted 10.34. Superb.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, maroondevo52 said:

E-Mailed ticket office at 10.31.  All sorted 10.34. Superb.

👍

zeke1874

Anyone ken how tricky it is to move seats? Currently in main stand but thinking of moving to save a few quid.. pretty sure am platinum for 3 seats just now. Going to gold is a 275 quid saving.. 

Is the Gorgie stand all gold seats?

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, zeke1874 said:

Anyone ken how tricky it is to move seats? Currently in main stand but thinking of moving to save a few quid.. pretty sure am platinum for 3 seats just now. Going to gold is a 275 quid saving.. 

Gorgie upper is Gold.

Lower is Bronze.

Just to shake it up a bit lower Wheatfield and Main are Silver.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

zeke1874
42 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Gorgie upper is Gold.

Lower is Bronze.

Cheers ma man. That's good info. I'll see what happens with any potential seat moves...

Tried to renew this morning. Price quoted did not include a couple of ticket exchange sales.

Any advice on how to "correct" this

Many Thanks in advance

Baldy61
41 minutes ago, TWF said:

Tried to renew this morning. Price quoted did not include a couple of ticket exchange sales.

Any advice on how to "correct" this

Many Thanks in advance

Should be deducted when you go to payment.  Will only work for yourself though. Not anyone else in network.

If renewing for others probably best pop in to ticket office. 

1 hour ago, Baldy61 said:

Should be deducted when you go to payment.  Will only work for yourself though. Not anyone else in network.

If renewing for others probably best pop in to ticket office. 

Thanks mate

maroondevo52
On 29/03/2024 at 21:16, zeke1874 said:

I'm looking for two in Platinum, upper N at the moment.

On 18/03/2024 at 15:41, Chuck Berry said:

Due to a dodgy knee which needs replaced, which isn't going to happen for a few years, I really need an end of row seat next seasons but I'm going to assume these will be hens teeth once the seat move window opens.

Which section are you in now and how many seats are you looking for? 👍

Daktari
On 29/03/2024 at 21:16, zeke1874 said:

Looked to move last year from Roseburn. Decent seats behind the goal, end row, sheltered from the weather etc, but fancied something more central in the main or Wheatfield stands. Fair to say choice was limited.... we're still in Roseburn..... 😏

PaddysBar

I’m wheatfield B upper (row 26). Great view. 

My son wants to move much lower down as it’s closer to the action so will try that but don’t hold out much hope. 

Chuck Berry
17 hours ago, FJT said:

Which section are you in now and how many seats are you looking for? 👍

I'm in the Roseburn and have been for a few seasons, but middle of a row.  Ideally two together with one on end of row so I can hang my left leg out onto the aisle!  Cost isn't an issue, comfort is!

Edited by Chuck Berry

58 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

I'm in the Roseburn and have been for a few seasons, but middle of a row.  Ideally two together with one on end of row so I can hang my left leg out onto the aisle!  Cost isn't an issue, comfort is!

Sorry mate, tried , checked with group but can’t help with that as the end seat is still needed. Don’t know if you’ve tried already, but I’d suggest getting in contact with Keith Ferguson Hearts disability officer to ask? Always found him and colleagues at the club very helpful. Best of luck 👍

Daktari
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

I've got an end row in Roseburn J, and the benefit of the additional leg and shoulder room shouldn't be underestimated. I'd like to move into the main or Wheatfield but even if we could get two together, it would be a thought to give up the end of the row seat if it came to it...

AndrewB
19 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

I’m wheatfield B upper (row 26). Great view. 

My son wants to move much lower down as it’s closer to the action so will try that but don’t hold out much hope. 

I used to be B row 26 too.  I loved it up there - nice view of the castle over the top of the old main stand also.

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, FJT said:

Sorry mate, tried , checked with group but can’t help with that as the end seat is still needed. Don’t know if you’ve tried already, but I’d suggest getting in contact with Keith Ferguson Hearts disability officer to ask? Always found him and colleagues at the club very helpful. Best of luck 👍

No worries at all, I'll contact the club and see what the possibilities are. Thanks.

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, Daktari said:

I've got an end row in Roseburn J, and the benefit of the additional leg and shoulder room shouldn't be underestimated. I'd like to move into the main or Wheatfield but even if we could get two together, it would be a thought to give up the end of the row seat if it came to it...

The ability to move my leg out a few inches would be great.  When the person next to me doesn't turn up for a game it's so much better!

Daktari
2 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

The ability to move my leg out a few inches would be great.  When the person next to me doesn't turn up for a game it's so much better!

If by any chance we get lucky in the seat exchange, I’ll do my best to give you a heads up before our current seats go on the exchange for swapping. 

FarmerTweedy
11 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Just stop washing and eat lots of foods that make you fart, they'll turn up less and less!  😃

Jim_Duncan
32 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Just stop washing and eat lots of foods that make you fart, they'll turn up less and less!  😃

AKA The Green Brigade Gambit. 

Chuck Berry
11 hours ago, Daktari said:

If by any chance we get lucky in the seat exchange, I’ll do my best to give you a heads up before our current seats go on the exchange for swapping. 

Thanks, appreciated.

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I can already manage the second bit quite well, maybe that is already the reason 😂

tiger Rudi
On 29/03/2024 at 22:20, heartsfc_fan said:

Gorgie upper is Gold.

Lower is Bronze.

Wonder how likely it would be that someone from the silver sections in Wheatfield or Main would want to "upgrade" to a platinum in F Wheatfield? 

I will renew if I can't get a move but is there a risk leaving it till after 4th May and ending up with nowt?

If I renew now and then get a seat move, am I refunded the difference? 

heartsfc_fan
36 minutes ago, tiger Rudi said:

Wonder how likely it would be that someone from the silver sections in Wheatfield or Main would want to "upgrade" to a platinum in F Wheatfield? 

I will renew if I can't get a move but is there a risk leaving it till after 4th May and ending up with nowt?

Yes. Renew now at least so you aren't stuck with nothing.

johnking123
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

When does the initial renewal phase close 

First week in May. Or something like that.

hughesie27
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

May 4th. I found that by looking at the first post on this thread :greggy:

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

May 4th. I found that by looking at the first post on this thread :greggy:

No-one likes a clever clogs. 😄

tiger Rudi
31 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Yes. Renew now at least so you aren't stuck with nothing.

Cheers mate, will do. Will just need to keep in with 'she who thinks she is boss' at home.

Or just not tell her I've renewed! 😅

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

First week in May. Or something like that.

thanks mate 

JudyJudyJudy

Just renewed mine . Prime seat at Wheatfield but hoping to change to nearer mates in May 

Thomaso
On 04/04/2024 at 15:36, tiger Rudi said:

With 8,000 on the ST waiting list I’d renew now!

tiger Rudi
24 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

With 8,000 on the ST waiting list I’d renew now!

Renewed today 👍

Jack Torrance
23 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Here's a handy reminder...

Hibernian-v-Hearts-Hearts-celebrate_2697556.thumb.jpg.1caa26838562437fb253b0dd6cb13578.jpg

joondalupjambo
12 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Here's a handy reminder...

Hibernian-v-Hearts-Hearts-celebrate_2697556.thumb.jpg.1caa26838562437fb253b0dd6cb13578.jpg

I know what you did there Luke😀

Cameronstheman
On 28/03/2024 at 18:54, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Sorry if posted, but to anyone who filled in the waiting list form here:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/season-ticket-waiting-list-to-close

Did you get an E-Mail confirming the details were received?

Old  and daft, but see when I hit the link I get this survey shit, where am I going wrong ?? Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Old  and daft, but see when I hit the link I get this survey shit, where am I going wrong ?? Thanks 

Registration closed on 8th March

1874Jambo

Does anyone know if you can transfer your ticket to someone else or do I need to give mine up and my friend try and buy it when it goes on general sale? 

been here before
5 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

Does anyone know if you can transfer your ticket to someone else or do I need to give mine up and my friend try and buy it when it goes on general sale? 

The latter Id presume.

Edited by been here before

Ricardo Quaresma
48 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

That's correct, it's surveymonkey collecting your details for the club

No idea why you couldn't just give your reference number in an E-Mail

Still no acknowledgement yet either, guess they'll get moving after renewals deadline

cookieboy
4 hours ago, 1874Jambo said:

if he /she pays you upfront just renew and let them use it and its still yours 

Edited by cookieboy
missing info

jamborich

Bought my ticket just jumped on the thread so do I get a new card or is my existing card still valid ..just asking not sure how  it works 

alicante jambo
4 hours ago, jamborich said:

Bought my ticket just jumped on the thread so do I get a new card or is my existing card still valid ..just asking not sure how  it works 

When i bought mine a couple weeks back the girl said my existing card will continue to be used and i will get a digital one sent to me. Told her i was unsure about the digital card and she said just to keep using my normal season ticket if thats what i preffered.

Fxxx the SPFL

Apologies if posted already but has there been an update on how many have been sold so far

11 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Apologies if posted already but has there been an update on how many have been sold so far

Don't know but whatever it is its an embarrassment- just saving some posters some time there 😄

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )