Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Wee Mikey

• Paolo

• been here before

32 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Yip, without knowing the ins and outs of how the system works, you would think that any credits could be rolled over to next year. 

As I said earlier, I was able to use my credits on the Killie away tickets after I had renewed :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Thats not an app thats just etickets.

Accessed via an app :thumbsup:

been here before
15 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Accessed via an app :thumbsup:

Accessed via t'internet for me.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Accessed via t'internet for me.

Almost certainly via an app :thumbsup:

Renewed , look out for that shirt with “ Sooks 1 “ on it in section PR :rofl: 

GinRummy
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Renewed , look out for that shirt with “ Sooks 1 “ on it in section PR :rofl: 

“I’m in the posh seats” type post imo 😀

brawlad74

Renewed Section D.

I have now processed my renewal.  I see the purchase in my history, but when do the loyalty points get added?  In the last it has been at time of purchase, and shows in account history.  My history shows the purchase only.  Not worried, just curious.

Edited by Paolo

1 minute ago, brawlad74 said:

Renewed Section D.

Could be a busy day/week for renewals, being pay day/week for many.

PaddysBar
3 minutes ago, Paolo said:

I have now processed my renewal.  I see the purchase in my history, but when do the loyalty points get added?  In the last it has been at time of purchase, and shows in account history.  My history shows the purchase only.  Not worried, just curious.

I renewed on the first day possible and loyalty points not added yet so maybe in the close season. 

Assume LPs will be added before the European tickets are available to buy . Not really any need for them to be added before then 

9 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

I renewed on the first day possible and loyalty points not added yet so maybe in the close season. 

Cheers.  The reason I asked is my confirmation email had a weird reference.  Maybe they will be added on deadline date, or start of season.

brownkg
1 hour ago, Paolo said:

Cheers.  The reason I asked is my confirmation email had a weird reference.  Maybe they will be added on deadline date, or start of season.

Remember your points from last season will come off so unless you didn't have a season last year your points will remain static

7 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Remember your points from last season will come off so unless you didn't have a season last year your points will remain static

Fair point.  I haven’t been active in checking them, and it does seem Hearts are more on the ball with revising them.

Lone Striker

What does "digital delivery" mean on your receipt/confirmation email ?  

Lone Striker
7 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

You will get an email to download your season ticket to your iPhone Wallet or Samsung equivalent. 

Thanks.  Is it a separate email from the confirmation email ?     I renewed on Wednesday, but only have the confirmation email so far with no attachment or link.

georgeparkdb

Renewed our 3 today in the Gorgie stand. 

hmfc4life1991
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Thanks.  Is it a separate email from the confirmation email ?     I renewed on Wednesday, but only have the confirmation email so far with no attachment or link.

You won't get it until the season is over

The Gorgie
10 hours ago, brownkg said:

Last seasons points shouldn't come off? They stay for 2 or 3 years?

davieholt

Renewed in person and was given a new ticket. My brother renewed at the same time but was told his existing ticket was fine. Any clues?

soonbe110
1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

Two seasons only so come August it will be 20 points each for 23/24 and 24/25 seasons. 

Lone Striker
8 hours ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

You won't get it until the season is over

Ah, thanks.  Seems logical. 👍

upgotheheads

It's just as well I looked at this thread, isn't 4th May a bit earlier than usual for renewals? I've renewed now anyway.

Hi. Does anybody know what the interest rate is when you do it through finance?

37 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

It's just as well I looked at this thread, isn't 4th May a bit earlier than usual for renewals? I've renewed now anyway.

It was 3rd June last year.

Has the seat swap info gone right past me?

Haven't seen anything about it.

Beave1874

Renewed. Braw min. Glad I seen this thread also as thought I was ok until end of the season re credit on Ticket Exchange. 

21 minutes ago, Boof said:

Has the seat swap info gone right past me?

Haven't seen anything about it.

Dows that not happen after the renewal deadline 

brownkg
4 hours ago, The Gorgie said:

I know it has been answered but last year was 22/23 going forward points will be added for 23/24 and 24/25

Bonnie Prince Charlie
15 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I renewed a few weeks ago but didn’t even get a confirmation email, should I phone the TO maybe? Money definitely came off my bank account.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

I renewed a few weeks ago but didn’t even get a confirmation email, should I phone the TO maybe? Money definitely came off my bank account.

Its probably gone through ok, but it would put your mind at ease if the TO confirmed it over the phone to you.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Worth checking your spam/junk folder if you haven’t already.

3 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Worth checking your spam/junk folder if you haven’t already.

Wish the SFA read Kickback :( 

1874Jambo
11 hours ago, bazman said:

Hi. Does anybody know what the interest rate is when you do it through finance?

0% but a £58 arrangement fee

jamtartan74

Bit off topic here sorry but didn’t think it was worthy of its own thread. My nephew is going to be doing the half time heroes (his football team playing on the pitch at half time) at the rangers game, his parents are not hearts fans so no buying history but want to go to this match, can I purchase 2 tickets for them with me being a season ticket holder? The match is on sale for anyone with 15+ loyalty points so they can’t buy for themselves, cheers. 

FarmerTweedy
13 hours ago, davieholt said:

Renewed in person and was given a new ticket. My brother renewed at the same time but was told his existing ticket was fine. Any clues?

Main reasons for you getting a new card would usually be moving seat or changing category (eg becoming or ceasing to be a student, becoming an old fogey, etc). I think they changed some seat numbers a year or two ago, might have done so again.   Only other thing I can think of would be you told them the dog ate your old one! 😃

jamtartan74
5 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Bit off topic here sorry but didn’t think it was worthy of its own thread. My nephew is going to be doing the half time heroes (his football team playing on the pitch at half time) at the rangers game, his parents are not hearts fans so no buying history but want to go to this match, can I purchase 2 tickets for them with me being a season ticket holder? The match is on sale for anyone with 15+ loyalty points so they can’t buy for themselves, cheers. 

Bump

davemclaren
5 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Bump

Have you tried to buy them? 

Jambo in Bathgate
22 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

I think with 3rd place being very likely from a few months ago. The club are thinking about a European game package like last time. With at least 5 home matches that will be like purchasing another season ticket. Hence the early renewal dates. 

been here before
6 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Bump

I know its a crazy idea but have you tried asking at the ticket office?

jamtartan74
39 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Have you tried to buy them? 

Not yet no, I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to do it from my account, will try later on though, just thought someone might know the answer 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

I know its a crazy idea but have you tried asking at the ticket office?

Well I know this a crazy reply to your helpful reply to my question but seeing as I asked the question at around 8pm, I believe the ticket office will have been closed, be rest assured that I will indeed ask the ticket office if I fail to get the answer from here. Thanks for your help though, appreciate it BHB 

been here before
8 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Not yet no, I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to do it from my account, will try later on though, just thought someone might know the answer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well I know this a crazy reply to your helpful reply to my question but seeing as I asked the question at around 8pm, I believe the ticket office will have been closed, be rest assured that I will indeed ask the ticket office if I fail to get the answer from here. Thanks for your help though, appreciate it BHB 

Ahhh sorry

Never realised you only found out at 8pm your nephew was to be a mascot.

jamtartan74
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ahhh sorry

Never realised you only found out at 8pm your nephew was to be a mascot.

Well I’ve actually known for around a week, however my sister asked last night about me getting her and her man a ticket as they tried online but seeing as they don’t have an account couldn’t do it as it’s open for people with 15+ loyalty points only. He’s not a mascot, his football team will be playing on the pitch at half time, the wee man’s buzzing for it, he is a wee jambo 🇱🇻 unlike his parents.

davieholt
11 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Main reasons for you getting a new card would usually be moving seat or changing category (eg becoming or ceasing to be a student, becoming an old fogey, etc). I think they changed some seat numbers a year or two ago, might have done so again.   Only other thing I can think of would be you told them the dog ate your old one! 😃

Thanks for the suggestions. But my seat number hasn’t changed and my old fogey status has been established for more than a decade. Can’t blame the dog cos I don’t have one. If I cared enough I would telephone the TO but this is just idle curiosity so I’ll just let it drop 

13 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Can they not buy tickets through the youth club he plays for?

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )