Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Email reply from Lyndsay at the ticket office already and all resolved. Superb service :clap:

Good stuff.  I have dealt with Lyndsay in the past and always found her very helpful.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Wee Mikey

• Paolo

• been here before

PaddysBar
2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Hopefully not. I don't have a mobile phone. 

I’m sure there will be an alternative. 

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

How will the scanner know the difference between a card and the same QRCode on your phone?

As it stands today, I can use my card or a photo of my card to get in. I assume the technology would block any second entry attempt using the same code, if that’s what you mean?

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Not all ST's are moving to the digitsl platform, I'm going round to renew my existing ST this afternoon. Digital is merely an additional payment method, not a replacement for all  existing methods.

I remember receiving an email saying digital STs were being phased in gradually over the remainder of this season for some. 

So I assumed it would be the default method from next season onwards as there seems little point in only partially phasing something in. 

Saying that though, as you say I’m sure Hearts wouldn’t say that’s the only option though 👍 

Edited by PaddysBar

norrie1952

Hi just for clarification. I renewed at the ticket office this afternoon. I asked the girl about digital. She said the present season ticket will be used.Digital will be sent out as an alternative. They're aware not everyone has a mobile. 

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Just go through the payment process until you see a window saying "account balance".  In my case it is £47.  Select "apply balance" and it will take the balance off your ticket price.

Don't pay now, you will not get any credit for more ticket exchanges before the end of this season.

For that reason, I'm holding off renewing until the end of April in case there is a match after the split that I will not be at.

Thank you

hmfc4life1991
4 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Thought the finance option was interest free, started process and it's 29.8%, won't be doing that, having to email as now can't pay by card online.

Dunno where you're getting that figure.... I picked 4 month finance and I'm paying sn extra £2 on the full price

Wee Mikey
3 hours ago, henryheart said:

Hopefully not. I don't have a mobile phone. 

Get with it, mon!!!

43 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Hi just for clarification. I renewed at the ticket office this afternoon. I asked the girl about digital. She said the present season ticket will be used.Digital will be sent out as an alternative. They're aware not everyone has a mobile. 

Cheers mate, was going to ask that question. Will renew in a few weeks...😁

wavydavy
2 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

I’m sure there will be an alternative. 

As it stands today, I can use my card or a photo of my card to get in. I assume the technology would block any second entry attempt using the same code, if that’s what you mean?

I remember receiving an email saying digital STs were being phased in gradually over the remainder of this season for some. 

So I assumed it would be the default method from next season onwards as there seems little point in only partially phasing something in. 

Saying that though, as you say I’m sure Hearts wouldn’t say that’s the only option though 👍 

My point is that the barcode or QR code will have the same details as our existing card tickets and downloading the app to your phone will presumably have the same information on it. Why would you try and enter twice? I am suggesting that if you did not want to use the phone app then you could still access the ground through the turnstiles using the existing card. So far the club have not said you can't do this although that may change but would be a shame on anyone who doesn't have a mobile phone or want to use on to gain entry to the games.

henryheart
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Get with it, mon!!!

That's what I like - a big screen and big buttons. I understand I'll still be able to use my card, otherwise my laptop could have been my fall back!

PaddysBar
19 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

My point is that the barcode or QR code will have the same details as our existing card tickets and downloading the app to your phone will presumably have the same information on it. Why would you try and enter twice? I am suggesting that if you did not want to use the phone app then you could still access the ground through the turnstiles using the existing card. So far the club have not said you can't do this although that may change but would be a shame on anyone who doesn't have a mobile phone or want to use on to gain entry to the games.

Norrie up the page a bit has asked the question got an answer above 👍

ColinSmith1255
15 hours ago, Rudiscoresagain said:

It’s your age at the date of the 1st league game. If you are 65 in May, you’ll pay the concession price. 

The online renewal recognised my age and automatically offered me renewal as a concession. 

Fire_At_The_Disco

Few wee questions, does the money you get back from the exchange get deducted at the end of transaction, mines shows as £500 (it’s a plat) but not registering the 2 games I’ve sold on exchange? Also I haven’t had an email for my electronic version of ST, are these still being sent out or does everyone have it now? Cheers

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Few wee questions, does the money you get back from the exchange get deducted at the end of transaction, mines shows as £500 (it’s a plat) but not registering the 2 games I’ve sold on exchange? Also I haven’t had an email for my electronic version of ST, are these still being sent out or does everyone have it now? Cheers

Yes and yes. 😎

Does anyone know when the u16 and u18 age bands are taken from? Start of the season? 

Selkirkhmfc1874

My boys and me sorted , we go again in August for another season 

Fire_At_The_Disco
39 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yes and yes. 😎

Cheers Dave👍

EH23-Jambo
2 hours ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Dunno where you're getting that figure.... I picked 4 month finance and I'm paying sn extra £2 on the full price

I chose 10 month option initially. Just paid it in one go after I cancelled the finance. Attached screenshot for 10 month option (me and the laddie). 

Screenshot_20240319-103705.png

Edited by EH23-Jambo

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

I chose 10 month option initially. Just paid it in one go after I cancelled the finance. Attached screenshot for 10 month option (me and the laddie). 

Screenshot_20240319-103705.png

That's the APR. The effective rate you are paying there looks to be about 12%

EH23-Jambo
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That's the APR. The effective rate you are paying there looks to be about 12%

Thanks, would have been £71.40 extra, not for me that option. 

davemclaren
Just now, EH23-Jambo said:

That's fair enough. 👍

Interest rates are high at the moment. 

jamboozy

That’s me renewed, wanted to see us doing the treble next season.🙃

queensferryjambo

I seem to remember loads of hassle last year trying to renew online and giving up and having to go into the ticket office.

No such issues this time, renewed online and everything went like clockwork.

Gorgie Rules

HHGH

Tams bird

Renewed for season 47.  First season as an oldie as well.

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, EH23-Jambo said:

To be fair to the finance company, they’re allowing you to spread the cost over 10 months for £7.14 per month. They’ve got to make some money or the facility wouldn’t exist. 

The apr figure sounds high but they have to express it in that way but spreading the cost over 10 months for the cost of a pint and a bit an month is going to suit a lot of folk. 

Edited by PaddysBar

Chuck Berry

2013/14 ST;

Platinum: £480

Gold: £410

Silver: £360

Bronze: 325

AC Mallin_51

Renewed but then noticed I have £9.50 in my “balance” from the ticket exchange. How are you supposed to go about using this? 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Renewed but then noticed I have £9.50 in my “balance” from the ticket exchange. How are you supposed to go about using this? 

I assume you should have used it when you renewed. Think that's how it works. 

Jambo-Fox
3 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Use it or lose it!! Just regard it as a donation to the club! I did that with some of my credits last season.

AC Mallin_51
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I assume you should have used it when you renewed. Think that's how it works. 

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Use it or lose it!! Just regard it as a donation to the club! I did that with some of my credits last season.

I had completely forgotten about it until after I renewed! I can’t recall seeing anywhere to use it but that’s my bad, an extra £9.50 to the club it is then, if shankland doesn’t get tied down on a new deal now I’ll be fizzing 🤣

davemclaren
Just now, AC Mallin_51 said:

I had completely forgotten about it until after I renewed! I can’t recall seeing anywhere to use it but that’s my bad, an extra £9.50 to the club it is then, if shankland doesn’t get tied down on a new deal now I’ll be fizzing 🤣

🤣🤣

Jambo-Fox
12 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

👏👏👏

Sprosten Green
1 hour ago, south morocco said:

Can you pay cash?

Yes I always pay in cash

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, Sprosten Green said:

Yes I always pay in cash

Del Boy - Wikipedia

south morocco
36 minutes ago, Sprosten Green said:

Yes I always pay in cash

Thanks 👍

scottg71
2 hours ago, south morocco said:

Can you pay cash?

48 minutes ago, Sprosten Green said:

Yes I always pay in cash

IMG_3928.webp

maroondevo52

I turned 65 in January and was trying to renew, season ticket price still showing as £400 does anyone know when the club recognise you as being over 65.

John Findlay
30 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

I turned 65 in January and was trying to renew, season ticket price still showing as £400 does anyone know when the club recognise you as being over 65.

E-Mail the ticket office with proof of age, and they will sort you out no problem.

maroondevo52
23 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

E-Mail the ticket office with proof of age, and they will sort you out no problem.

Thank you.

Fxxx the SPFL

Have we broken through 10k season tickets yet:av-1001: 

bean counter
On 18/03/2024 at 23:08, ColinSmith1255 said:

I am 65 near the end of May after the closing date for renewal. I presume I will not be entitled to a concession ticket even though I will be 65 before the first game of the season. Anyone have experience of similar dates in previous seasons?

My birthday is June and they gave me a concession in the April prior my account has my date of birth on it . If yours does not get it put on 

Lone Striker
9 hours ago, moz said:

pennies.jpg

So the "poppy thieves" jibe WAS correct ?   :whistling:

:levein2:

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )