Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

Saint Jambo

Same situation as last year that after 4th May the ticket exchange removes all financial incentive to the selling fan. This seems a pretty non-sensical decision.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Wee Mikey

• Paolo

• been here before

Jambo-Fox
2 hours ago, livi said:

Hope this helps.

Season Tickets 23/24 – Hearts

New Stand Seating Diagram - The Terrace - Jambos Kickback

This years (ie next 24/25) prices!

IMG_3747.webp

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

Same situation as last year that after 4th May the ticket exchange removes all financial incentive to the selling fan. This seems a pretty non-sensical decision.

I’m not sure what you are referring to / mean!

The incentive to the selling fan is a reduced price on their season ticket renewal.

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Bit extra this year but was expected! Can't complain with those prices 

Neither can I as junior had already offered to buy mine for next season!!!! Dragged him up well so I have.

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Hey Guys

Can someone remind me: is Section D platinum or gold?

Platinum 

Francis Albert

How do you find how much credit you have from Ticket Exchange?

And if you buy now what happens to TE sale value for the rest of this season? Carried forward for 2005/6 ST credit?

JudyJudyJudy

What’s the Script with attempting to change seats ? Is there a deadline to renew your current seat ? I assume there is ?

been here before
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What’s the Script with attempting to change seats ? Is there a deadline to renew your current seat ? I assume there is ?

Why not read the link and find out for yourself James?

You know, just like the rest of us have done.

Edited by been here before

Stanley_
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m not sure what you are referring to / mean!

The incentive to the selling fan is a reduced price on their season ticket renewal.

From what I understood from the article, any tickets sold this season on the exchange after 4th May can't be used to reduce the price of a 2024/25 season ticket and won't be carried over to next season either.

Edited by Stanley_

hmfc4life1991
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Deadline to renew is May 4th. Seat move window will open not long after 

hmfc4life1991
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And if you buy now what happens to TE sale value for the rest of this season? Carried forward for 2005/6 ST credit?

Nothing gets carried over

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Deadline to renew is May 4th. Seat move window will open not long after 

Thanks . Sorry I know you’re not the ticket office but if I’m reading it correctly if I want to move along a few sections I’d need to just chance it and hope there might be a seat ( near a few mates ) so I’d need to give up my current seat by the. 4th? 

hmfc4life1991
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Thanks . Sorry I know you’re not the ticket office but if I’m reading it correctly if I want to move along a few sections I’d need to just chance it and hope there might be a seat ( near a few mates ) so I’d need to give up my current seat by the. 4th? 

You renew the seat you're in now. When the seat move window opens, you need to email the TO and see what's available. If you don't renew by the 4th of May, you're basically giving up your ST. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, hmfc4life1991 said:

You renew the seat you're in now. When the seat move window opens, you need to email the TO and see what's available. If you don't renew by the 4th of May, you're basically giving up your ST. 

Thanks . Understood . 👍

7 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

From what I understood from the article, any tickets sold this season on the exchange after 4th May can't be used to reduce the price of a 2024/25 season ticket and won't be carried over to next season either.

Think it was the same last year. Once you’d renewed any further ticket exchange sales didn’t give you any credit. Suppose TE was still good for club - and happier someone is using my seat rather than it going empty - so hard to complain. Suppose it keeps the system easy to manage if everything starts again with the new season.

Niemi’s gloves
10 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

As I read it, it’s more than that. As soon as you renew your season ticket, you get no credit if you use ticket exchange. 

In effect, you are being told to wait as long as possible up to 4th May before renewing, if you think you might want to use ticket exchange and claim the credit. Clearly Hearts are in no rush to get the season ticket money unlike many clubs (and to be fair, in contrast to how things were for us in the Romanov era).

Wee Mikey
11 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

As I read it, it’s more than that. As soon as you renew your season ticket, you get no credit if you use ticket exchange. 

In effect, you are being told to wait as long as possible up to 4th May before renewing, if you think you might want to use ticket exchange and claim the credit. Clearly Hearts are in no rush to get the season ticket money unlike many clubs (and to be fair, in contrast to how things were for us in the Romanov era).

That sums it up.

Clearly, there's an admin issue about crediting accounts after renewal. It's the way it is for now.

28 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Cheers for the clarification and you @JudyJudyJudy for asking the questions - helpful for me too 👍

Stanley_
20 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Yeah, that's right. As soon as you renew, you can't collect anything from the ticket exchange. Good that they are encouraging fans to wait, as you've said. A good sign about the state of the club.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Nothing gets carried over

Thanks. No incentive financially to use exchange once renewed. Or to renew early before the deadline. 

Seems sub-optimal for the cub. Surely the club which would benefit from both.

Logically I should wait to the last minute to renew. But probably won't.

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, FJT said:

Cheers for the clarification and you @JudyJudyJudy for asking the questions - helpful for me too 👍

👍 

ColinSmith1255

I am 65 near the end of May after the closing date for renewal. I presume I will not be entitled to a concession ticket even though I will be 65 before the first game of the season. Anyone have experience of similar dates in previous seasons?

Jambo-Fox
3 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

I see your point any tickets on the exchange for final fixtures  matches 36, 37 & 38 that are sold will not receive credits as things stand ..

… good point thanks for highlighting and explaining!

Cameronstheman

How much is a Student  ST ?? might change my age from 61 to 16 , the Hobo way 🤢

Rudiscoresagain
2 hours ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

I am 65 near the end of May after the closing date for renewal. I presume I will not be entitled to a concession ticket even though I will be 65 before the first game of the season. Anyone have experience of similar dates in previous seasons?

It’s your age at the date of the 1st league game. If you are 65 in May, you’ll pay the concession price. 

Can't see anything about selling more season tickets in the Roseburn? Really want us selling them in section K now that we only give 1 section to every team apart from hibs. 

Had another read on the website and it's only renewals at this stage. 

Edited by XB52

ColinSmith1255
6 hours ago, Rudiscoresagain said:

It’s your age at the date of the 1st league game. If you are 65 in May, you’ll pay the concession price. 

Thanks 🙏 

Jack Torrance
12 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Funny was trying to check my credit too but don't think I have any. I think it's the balance that appears at the top beside loyalty points etc, when you click on your profile.

Anyone else confirm?

maroonsgotop
10 hours ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

it should automatically change to over 65 but if not email the ticket office and they'll change it for you

carnockjambo

I just had a look at my ST renewal and the one game I sold my ST on ticket exchange has not been reduced against my ST. Anyone had this problem too ? 

FarmerTweedy
30 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

I just had a look at my ST renewal and the one game I sold my ST on ticket exchange has not been reduced against my ST. Anyone had this problem too ? 

Did it actually sell?

PISTOL PETE 1874

Are the new season ticket only e-tickets sent to your phone , or will they automatically transfer to your existing card cheers if anyone can help. HHGH🇱🇻

carnockjambo
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Did it actually sell?

Yes and now worked out that it’s at the end of the process, gives you the option to redeem sold tickets on TE. 

EH23-Jambo

Thought the finance option was interest free, started process and it's 29.8%, won't be doing that, having to email as now can't pay by card online.

1874Jambo

I haven't got a problem with a price rise, I do with putting them on sale before the split. And the reason that it's to help with people under pressure financially is rubbish why not keep the same period of time to renew ie beginning of June with which would mean a longer window for people 

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

you have to phone them .  Doesn’t show up on web.  Or at least it didn’t last season 

Edited by kingantti1874

7 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

I haven't got a problem with a price rise, I do with putting them on sale before the split. And the reason that it's to help with people under pressure financially is rubbish why not keep the same period of time to renew ie beginning of June with which would mean a longer window for people 

Wouldn't leave much time for a general sale if you did renewals till June.

14 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Correct, I couldn't make the top 6 Aberdeen game last season, sold my ticket on the exchange and then got £13.50 credit that I couldn't use on 23/24 season ticket as i'd already bought it and it was then wiped and couldn't use the credit on this years (24/25) season ticket

Surely it isn't that difficult to roll over credits awarded after the ST deadline to the following season?

1 hour ago, carnockjambo said:

Any available credits show up in the payment page at checkout, you can then apply the credits and then decide how you want to pay the balance, either all at once or via the financing option

PaddysBar
49 minutes ago, PISTOL PETE 1874 said:

Are the new season ticket only e-tickets sent to your phone , or will they automatically transfer to your existing card cheers if anyone can help. HHGH🇱🇻

When I bought ours earlier it said ‘digital season ticket’ or something so I’m guessing the existing cards will be obsolete after the season ends. 

henryheart
22 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

When I bought ours earlier it said ‘digital season ticket’ or something so I’m guessing the existing cards will be obsolete after the season ends. 

Hopefully not. I don't have a mobile phone. 

portobellojambo1
46 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Not all ST's are moving to the digitsl platform, I'm going round to renew my existing ST this afternoon. Digital is merely an additional payment method, not a replacement for all  existing methods.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Hashimoto
13 hours ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

I was in the same boat as you.......You'll pay O65 price for the start of next season. 

Jambof3tornado

Thats ours renewed,junior paid the £700 and I had to fork out for the £3 admin fee!!

Bargain!!!

wavydavy
59 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

How will the scanner know the difference between a card and the same QRCode on your phone?

Edited by wavydavy

King Of The Cat Cafe
15 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Just go through the payment process until you see a window saying "account balance".  In my case it is £47.  Select "apply balance" and it will take the balance off your ticket price.

Don't pay now, you will not get any credit for more ticket exchanges before the end of this season.

For that reason, I'm holding off renewing until the end of April in case there is a match after the split that I will not be at.

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Just go through the payment process until you see a window saying "account balance".  In my case it is £47.  Select "apply balance" and it will take the balance off your ticket price.

Don't pay now, you will not get any credit for more ticket exchanges before the end of this season.

For that reason, I'm holding off renewing until the end of April in case there is a match after the split that I will not be at.

I am renewing mine and my sons, we missed 1 game but unfortunately the account balance only shows as 13.50 when we all got an email saying our seat was sold for 13.50. Hopefully the ticket office can sort

Wee Mikey
12 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

How much is a Student  ST ?? might change my age from 61 to 16 , the Hobo way 🤢

The thing is this ... there are a fair few hobos aged 16 who could very well pass as an over 60, or 65 ... the grey pallor borne from a diet of Greggs sausage rolls, clappit-in cheeks and dead eyes.

Whether that's nature or nurture is open to debate, but I'd reckon a bit of both.

My (Hibby) gal still doesn't 'get it' when I have a shave prior to meeting her (Hibby) folks so as not to resemble a hobo. It goes over her head every time, much to my amusement.

Edited by Wee Mikey

We_are_the_Hearts
21 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I am renewing mine and my sons, we missed 1 game but unfortunately the account balance only shows as 13.50 when we all got an email saying our seat was sold for 13.50. Hopefully the ticket office can sort

Email reply from Lyndsay at the ticket office already and all resolved. Superb service :clap:

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - seat changes commence 16/5 ( updated )