Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

davemclaren
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• davemclaren

• Paolo

• The Real Maroonblood

Lambo85

Is there a way to find out where you currently are on the waiting list?

Wonder how big the waiting list is now!! :) Must be at the 8k mark by now!! 

Daktari

I'm hoping there will be a window again for Roseburn season ticket holders to get first option to relocate before they open it to the waiting list. Although if there was any decision about restricting the Hibs support I'd maybe reconsider.  It's actually a point in time where the club will have to make a decision on that.

Edited by Daktari
Typo

davemclaren
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Not according to some. 😄

Wee Mikey

A chap I attend games with (home & away regularly) bagged one of the very best Wheatfield seats from the waiting list this season. It was a single.

Some folks were eschewing single seats hoping for doubles to come up and settled for Roseburn ones instead, thus missing out on home derbies.

My advice? Get on the waiting list and buy when available. Good ones will appear simply by natural turnover. One can always thereafter look to swap etc.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Probably nearer 15,000.😁

Wee Mikey
8 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Is there a way to find out where you currently are on the waiting list?

Try the TO. I'm pretty sure that other posters have found out. If it is transparent and being administered properly then there's no reason for it to be any kind of secret.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

A chap I attend games with (home & away regularly) bagged one of the very best Wheatfield seats from the waiting list this season. It was a single.

Some folks were eschewing single seats hoping for doubles to come up and settled for Roseburn ones instead, thus missing out on home derbies.

My advice? Get on the waiting list and buy when available. Good ones will appear simply by natural turnover. One can always thereafter look to swap etc.

By natural turnover I assume that is us old farts failing to survive into the next season. 😄

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not according to some. 😄

Well, one recent ITK poster is adament that it's in the hundreds rather than thousands.

Perhaps time for Mckinley to come clean?

Wee Mikey
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Probably nearer 15,000.😁

More than A'deen or h1b5 actually sell?

I could believe that.

Big team, etc.

❤️❤️G❤️

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Well, one recent ITK poster is adament that it's in the hundreds rather than thousands.

One of my mates is 3700. So maybe the ITK poster is talking pish 

Wee Mikey
9 minutes ago, Daktari said:

I'm hoping there will be a window again for Roseburn season ticket holders to get first option to relocate before they open it to the waiting list. Although if there was any decision about restricting the Hibs support I'd maybe reconsider.  t's actually a point in time where the club will have to make a decision on that.

Totally.

One section properly sectioned off for ALL visiting teams with barriers & netting as appropriate.

Job done.

Hearts fans first & foremost with something in place to encourage and allow new Hearts fans at every opportunity.

The recent debacles regarding how many LPs required for OF matches has been us being over cautious and has seen many stuck-on Hearts fans excluded.

@Doctor FinnBarr being a typical example.

Our database can surely be utilised to nigh on rule out any interlopers.

Having said that, it'll be getting re-assessed, for sure. There are many 'moving parts' and it might take a while for us to settle on what is truly best practice.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

That would probably be more realistic. 

Wee Mikey
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

One of my mates is 3700. So maybe the ITK poster is talking pish 

What?

Talking pish on JKB?

NEVER.

🤣

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Don't hold your breath, lol.

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

How does he come clean if no-one will believe him anyway? 😄

Daveandal
8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Why?

I'm not saying we definitely have 7000 BUT I wouldn't be surprised at all if we have that number of people who have expressed an interest at some level or another. 

I know someone who enquired about one, just moved back from the middle east. Can't imagine he is on the list but he contacted the club.

Randy Marsh
10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yeah. Quite inredible if we have 1000's on the waiting list yet the club chose to potentially lock them out against Celtic by making the loyalty points for walk ups outrageously high. :interehjrling:

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Daveandal said:

Why?

I'm not saying we definitely have 7000 BUT I wouldn't be surprised at all if we have that number of people who have expressed an interest at some level or another. 

I know someone who enquired about one, just moved back from the middle east. Can't imagine he is on the list but he contacted the club.

Why?

The fantasists  believe it's thousands.

Just an opinion. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Yeah. Quite inredible if we have 1000's on the waiting list yet the club chose to potentially lock them out against Celtic by making the loyalty points for walk ups outrageously high. :interehjrling:

Fair comment. 

johnking123

Wonder if they will finally put the prices up. Think they are making more seats available for season ticket purchases.

Wee Mikey
25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

By natural turnover I assume that is us old farts failing to survive into the next season. 😄

Yup, I almost became such a statistic myself on Sat, but survived to get to the match on Sunday. PHM. 😉

Then? Up to the ERI post-match and am currently in total agony, but hoping to be recovered in time for the away match in Dingwall.

Thankfully, I have a thick skull. Only a couple of chipped bones, much tendon trouble (shoulder, elbow, knee), bruising, swelling, deep grazes, a chipped tooth, and so on, and so forth.

When younger, I'd have bounced back up again, but at 64 the slip onto rough hewn granite blocks on a downward slope was almost the end of me.

Didnae stop me witnessing our magnificent win v Celtic, though.

🤣

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Wonder if they will finally put the prices up. Think they are making more seats available for season ticket purchases.

Wouldn't mind seeing them push the prices up a bit and make that bit more available for the playing budget

10 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Is 15 “outrageously high”? A handful of home games over two years and a couple of trips to somewhere like Livingston would easily garner 15 points. 

johnking123
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wouldn't mind seeing them push the prices up a bit and make that bit more available for the playing budget

Same, extra 6-7% would not hurt.

13 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

It is annoying I agree , but it has to be done with those manks unfortunately . They have a history of getting in to the home ends and causing bother 

Fxxx the SPFL
16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yup, I almost became such a statistic myself on Sat, but survived to get to the match on Sunday. PHM. 😉

Then? Up to the ERI post-match and am currently in total agony, but hoping to be recovered in time for the away match in Dingwall.

Thankfully, I have a thick skull. Only a couple of chipped bones, much tendon trouble (shoulder, elbow, knee), bruising, swelling, deep grazes, a chipped tooth, and so on, and so forth.

When younger, I'd have bounced back up again, but at 64 the slip onto rough hewn granite blocks on a downward slope was almost the end of me.

🤣

cycling or running glad you are okay if sore

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

Randy Marsh
3 minutes ago, Bender said:

Is 15 “outrageously high”? A handful of home games over two years and a couple of trips to somewhere like Livingston would easily garner 15 points. 

It was yes. My sister is a non season ticket holder and only has 17 points despite going to about a dozen matches last season and a few this season. Just one example of a frequent attenedee being able to get a ticket but only just.  There was a few away matches last season where zero points were awarded mind you. Killie away being one.

Randy Marsh
11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is annoying I agree , but it has to be done with those manks unfortunately . They have a history of getting in to the home ends and causing bother 

I think 5 points would have been fine.

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Maybe . Really dislike when I end up in the vicinity of these creatures though and it does seem to happen quite frequently 

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

So a Celtic or Rangers fan can buy 1 ticket to either Ross County or Aberdeen and then have free reign over wherever they want to sit inside tynecastle twice a season? 

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

🤣

Was worth the pain to see that win. Hope you get better soon. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Maybe . Really dislike when I end up in the vicinity of these creatures though and it does seem to happen quite frequently 

Therein lies the problem. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Therein lies the problem. 

Do not have any issues with someone attending and being discreet and respectful when in the wrong end . No issues with that whatsoever . So many of them are completely incapable of that though 

GBJambo
3 minutes ago, mbhmfc said:

So a Celtic or Rangers fan can buy 1 ticket to either Ross County or Aberdeen and then have free reign over wherever they want to sit inside tynecastle twice a season? 

They will always find a way in especially when Hearts fans are gifting them tickets

5 points is fine along with a account check 

Randy Marsh
5 minutes ago, mbhmfc said:

You actually think they would be sad enough to do that? 😂  It wouldn't bother me if they showed respect and were to STFU if they scored. 

2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

They will always find a way in especially when Hearts fans are gifting them tickets

5 points is fine along with a account check 

What kind of account check though. A check to confirm that they bought 1 ticket 18 months ago for county away?

Wee Mikey
13 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

cycling or running glad you are okay if sore

Walking. Who would've thought that photography held such dangers?

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Was worth the pain to see that win. Hope you get better soon. 

I'll survive ... getting pampered by my gal.

😍

2205ian
4 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

On the topic of loyalty points, most of my network have recently gone up 20 points but I haven't. I'm a bit confused about why this is.

Noticed the same myself when ordering ticket for Dingwall. Probably realise all PHM will renew season ticket:whistling::peek_by_Andrin:

loveofthegame
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

My wee boy (5 in June) is on the waiting list. Selfishly, I hope the waiting list is in the thousands and that he is still a few years away from being offered a ticket as I love my current seat with my Dad (been there most of the last two decades) and know I'd 100% have to move to get him one as nothing will come about next to us. Logistically, an absolute nightmare!!

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Walking. Who would've thought that photography held such dangers?

I'll survive ... getting pampered by my gal.

😍

My Mrs got hit by a car taking a photo a few years back. Dangerous hobby. 

chrisyboy7
35 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Why would you close a waiting list? 

Good question, very odd.

Wee Mikey

Keep your eyes peeled.

When it gets to folks getting the chance to swap all sorts of unexpected openings transpire.

There's even the possibility of doing a 'perslonal swap'.

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Keep your eyes peeled.

When it gets to folks getting the chance to swap all sorts of unexpected openings transpire.

There's even the possibility of doing a 'perslonal swap'.

UPSIDE DOWN PINEAPPLE JOB

Wee Mikey
8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

My Mrs got hit by a car taking a photo a few years back. Dangerous hobby. 

Apologies for quoting 'The Soaraway Sun', but, aye, it can be literally lethal.

I have a fine example of my own having been saved by a (known to me) tour guide in Iceland as I was about to step onto a snowy overhang at a picturesque waterfall.

Luckily, the only damage done was to my camera.

The alternative was death, and it was a very, very close call.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2786358/scottish-tour-guide-jamie-shannon-killed-orkney-cliff-plunge-picture-puffin-fatal-accident-inquiry/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9433398/british-tourist-dead-after-falling-30ft-taking-selfie-cliff-spain/

jr ewing

Must have Roseburn stadium open to new season ticket holders. Fill it. Worry about any sanctions later. 

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Why?

The fantasists  believe it's thousands.

Just an opinion. 

You mean the club announced it was thousands

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )