Hibs allocation poll.

kingantti1874

Reduce hibs allocation  

824 members have voted

1. 1. Should we reduce hibs allocation to the minimum following the atrocious behaviour last night.

• Yes. Sell full season tickets in the Roseburn
    • No.

Shaggy2
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

Having more Hearts fans inside Tynecastle supporting the team, and less Hibs fans in line with all other clubs allocations is hardly a radical, controversial step.

The problem here is McKinlay and other members of the board have waxed lyrical about the Edinburgh derby, how the clubs co-operate and how bad the OF are for not allowing in away fans, they've kinda backed themselves into a corner as a result and won't cut the Hibs allocation despite there being every justification for doing so. It might make them look bad.

Hearts fans first and always first at Tynecastle. We own the club.

Correct. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• Daktari

jr ewing
4 hours ago, Sooks said:

I thought it was really clear . Who else would she be referring to

The fans. 

The Treasurer

It seems clear that we are not going to cut their allocation for the next game, so we should be making it clear that even if so much as a paper cup lands on the pitch then that is the last time they get the full stand 

13 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The fans. 

That would not have made any sense in the context though 

jr ewing
14 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

It seems clear that we are not going to cut their allocation for the next game, so we should be making it clear that even if so much as a paper cup lands on the pitch then that is the last time they get the full stand 

Give them nothing at all. 

Deevers
11 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

That’s what should happen. In fact that’s what should have happened a while back. Their behaviour has become more and more feral over the past few years. I beginning to wonder what it would take to have these clowns restricted to one section.  They seem to see the non action from us to be a green light to escalate their bad behaviour. 

jr ewing
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

That’s what should happen. In fact that’s what should have happened a while back. Their behaviour has become more and more feral over the past few years. I beginning to wonder what it would take to have these clowns restricted to one section.  They seem to see the non action from us to be a green light to escalate their bad behaviour. 

Someone is going to be seriously hurt. 

Just realised the Hibs games half 5.

Guarenteed missiles from their end .

Does anyone ever get caught for this?

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Remember their cup game against the other cheek a few years ago that had a similar kick off time when there was bottles and all kinds of stuff thrown. 

Also a game against sevco when some wee ned thought he could have a square go with Tavernier. 

Could get messy today 

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The fans. 

Only a few on here purport to represent 'the fans' when they use 'we'. 

8 minutes ago, Ked said:

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Remember their cup game against the other cheek a few years ago that had a similar kick off time when there was bottles and all kinds of stuff thrown. 

Also a game against sevco when some wee ned thought he could have a square go with Tavernier. 

Could get messy today 

This is easily two of the three worst behaved supports by a country mile playing today , after an afternoon of booze . It will be full of incidents and crowd disorder inside and outside the ground 

Actually think they would like us to blink first with a ban, as they are sick of being humiliated by us home or away anyway.

dannymack

According to this young man he was arrested for carrying pyro. 

Lifetime ban... now I can see his appeal being victorious if he has a brain as the what about them examples could be brought to the table but anyway at least Hibs are acting whereas Hearts appear to be pandering unless in a few weeks time the news reveal that the imbecile in the white hood has been identified, arrested and charged. 

PS: How disrespectful are Hibs sending out a formal letter and referring to us as our nickname 'Hearts'... deary me, how amateur and incompetent. 

Screenshot_20240310_152927_X.jpg

Edited by dannymack

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, dannymack said:

According to this young man he was arrested for carrying pyro. 

Lifetime ban... now I can see his appeal being victorious if he has a brain as the what about them examples could be brought to the table but anyway at least Hibs are acting whereas Hearts appear to be pandering unless in a few weeks time the news reveal that the imbecile in the white hood has been identified, arrested and charged. 

PS: How disrespectful are Hibs sending out a formal letter and referring to us as our nickname 'Hearts'... deary me, how amateur and incompetent. 

Screenshot_20240310_152927_X.jpg

It's not up to Hearts whether anyone gets arrested and charged. 

Paul Shark
6 hours ago, Sooks said:

The grass is always greener on the other side for some people . Gambling addicts probably 

I'd offer you even money that they aren't ?

dannymack
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It's not up to Hearts whether anyone gets arrested and charged. 

You are absolutely correct BUT Hearts Security can provide Police Scotland with evidence to prosecute.

Stadium rules are rules not to be broken. 

The Stadium Control Room monitor the crowd therefore if anyone breaks the stadium rules and the Control Room identify the perpetrator(s) then arrests, charges and bans can be enforced.

davemclaren
37 minutes ago, dannymack said:

You are absolutely correct BUT Hearts Security can provide Police Scotland with evidence to prosecute.

Stadium rules are rules not to be broken. 

The Stadium Control Room monitor the crowd therefore if anyone breaks the stadium rules and the Control Room identify the perpetrator(s) then arrests, charges and bans can be enforced.

I agree. I'm sure the club will provide the police with all the relevant cctv feeds. 

2 hours ago, Paul Shark said:

I'd offer you even money that they aren't ?

😄

When real life bites hard and ability is low
And Hibs-it rides high but belief won't grow
We’re never changing our ways, taking different roads
Because Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again
Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again
Why does this shite team just fold? You've turned your back on your side
Was it Farmer and Rod? Or was it Gordon we cry?
To the SFA we appeal, and to our sisters who’re wives
But Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, Sooks said:
When real life bites hard and ability is low
And Hibs-it rides high but belief won't grow
We’re never changing our ways, taking different roads
Because Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again
Why does this shite team just fold? You've turned your back on your side
Was it Farmer and Rod? Or was it Gordon we cry?
To the SFA we appeal, and to our sisters who’re wives
But Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again

image.png.f525e98b1eeb487c85b6991ec6b6dde7.png

Edited by Thunder and Lightning

What could happen is if hibs get in the top 6 hearts will wait till the game is played then cut there allocation for next season because telling them now they could cut ours for the last game at Easter Road

Daktari
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

What could happen is if hibs get in the top 6 hearts will wait till the game is played then cut there allocation for next season because telling them now they could cut ours for the last game at Easter Road

There's a thread on .Net at the moment where they're arguing strongly for Rangers allocation at ER to be cut because of sectarian singing mostly. They wouldn't have  a lot to complain about if we did the same for projectiles onto the pitch. (Note -  I fully appreciate that a random and vocal minority on a chat forum isn't the same and doesn't replicate the thinking of the board at a club).

Gillsland jack

Interestingly and Ironically, I've just read that Hibs fans are making complaints about the behaviour of the away fans at Easter Road last night v Sevco , pots and kettles indeed....or Swiss army bottle opener type objects.

1971fozzy
35 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Interestingly and Ironically, I've just read that Hibs fans are making complaints about the behaviour of the away fans at Easter Road last night v Sevco , pots and kettles indeed....or Swiss army bottle opener type objects.

yes I read this. Some have emailed the authorities 🤣🤣🤣 about songs none the less. The irony is lost on them. All they have to do is (cup aside) is put them in one section like we do but they will never do that.

i wonder if they included their fellow fans throwing vapes at rangers players ? Doubt it. 
they are hypocrites, though I would love all clubs to minimise old firm fans

8 hours ago, j1964m said:

Allocations are decided at the start of the season, I don't think you can cut during the season. 

58 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

yes I read this. Some have emailed the authorities 🤣🤣🤣 about songs none the less. The irony is lost on them. All they have to do is (cup aside) is put them in one section like we do but they will never do that.

i wonder if they included their fellow fans throwing vapes at rangers players ? Doubt it. 
they are hypocrites, though I would love all clubs to minimise old firm fans

We want their allocation cut and have had issues controlling our own support throwing stuff and even jumping onto the pitch.  It's hypocritical also. 

1971fozzy
18 minutes ago, May98 said:

We want their allocation cut and have had issues controlling our own support throwing stuff and even jumping onto the pitch.  It's hypocritical also. 

I can’t remember us throwing vapes, sets of keys. Wine openers etc ?  Maybe I missed that. 
we have our roasters I agree but nothing like them. My point was their irony . They want to ban rangers fans who (as far as I read) sang naughty songs (which I hate but hardly on a par with corkscrew objects being thrown at a player). What next ? Darts ? Their junkie used needles ?

I've voted to keep it.

Despite the wetwipes throwing things onto pitch.

Our national sport .

Punishments need dealt.

But long term the capital derby is worth protecting.

But.

So are our employees.

I think a one off closure bottom half if roseburn with the threat of further closures.

In conjunction with Hibs.

Yes they hate us but 90% are for the football first .

Some right fekin fuds in their support though.

16 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I can’t remember us throwing vapes, sets of keys. Wine openers etc ?  Maybe I missed that. 
we have our roasters I agree but nothing like them. My point was their irony . They want to ban rangers fans who (as far as I read) sang naughty songs (which I hate but hardly on a par with corkscrew objects being thrown at a player). What next ? Darts ? Their junkie used needles ?

So it only counts depending on the severity of what is chucked at players?  Hibs player got objects chucked at him when taking corners and we want to ignore that and ban their support.   It's indeed hypocritical to bring up them ignoring what their fans do when wanting to ban an away support also. 

merrymac
45 minutes ago, sac said:

Vermin cutting OF allocation according to X

On Sky it says cutting all clubs

i assume they are cutting their own as they are worst offenders 

Pans Jambo
50 minutes ago, sac said:

Vermin cutting OF allocation according to X

I approve of this. The less away tickets the weegies get the better. At any ground in Scotland. They disgust me. 
Well done hibs (now sort out your own missile throwing fans next). 

John Findlay
On 11/03/2024 at 22:29, merrymac said:

On Sky it says cutting all clubs

i assume they are cutting their own as they are worst offenders 

They cut their own a little bit season by season.

manaliveits105

beeb website really is a ceptic/vermin cesspit conclude their hubz love in story (albeit they mentioned the corkscrew incident)with below 

all praise them with the worst behaved fans in the league

IMG_4678.jpeg

JDK2020

Give them feck all till there's sufficient evidence that they can behave themselves. 

PaddysBar
17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs keep their allocation as per 2024/25 season ticket announcement.

It is possible that they will still cut it and then give cat B ST holders first option, then a public sale if required. 

I don’t think the sheer level of neddery displayed by the Hibs support at the last derby will be forgotten about quickly. 

GBJambo
7 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

It is possible that they will still cut it and then give cat B ST holders first option, then a public sale if required. 

I don’t think the sheer level of neddery displayed by the Hibs support at the last derby will be forgotten about quickly. 

Dunno , Hearts appear to have swept it under the carpet 

PaddysBar
6 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Dunno , Hearts appear to have swept it under the carpet 

Definitely been a bit quiet but it may be that it’s still being discussed, or as you say, they’re not overly bothered. 

Chuck Berry
19 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs keep their allocation as per 2024/25 season ticket announcement.

Virtual silence from the club.  This directly impacts on fans (ie the Roseburn ST holders), it should have gone to consultation via FoH.

Edited by Chuck Berry

Daktari
4 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Virtual silence from the club.  This directly impacts on fans (ie the Roseburn ST holders), it should have gone to consultation via FoH.

Speaking as a Roseburn season ticket holder myself, I don't think it does impact on us as in nothing has changed. The term under which we bought our ST's are exactly the same, and it shouldn't be for those who may have the most to gain to make the decisions.  If the Hibs fans don't behave and the club decide to change their allocation, I'd like to think that we would have first refusal on either individual games or upgrading our season tickets at that point.

On 13/03/2024 at 13:10, manaliveits105 said:

beeb website really is a ceptic/vermin cesspit conclude their hubz love in story (albeit they mentioned the corkscrew incident)with below 

all praise them with the worst behaved fans in the league

IMG_4678.jpeg

The man in the boat with a leak will be bailing out much faster than the man in a watertight ship.

ROCK LOBSTER
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The man in the boat with a leak will be bailing out much faster than the man in a watertight ship.

The safety of our players is paramount this cannot be guaranteed when these scum come to tyncastle cut their allocation right away it's only a matter of time before someone gets seriously injured. Secondly we should be looking after our own fans and giving them the chance to watch the team. We should look at putting a fence so we get more fans in, instead of the tarpaulin which costs us revenue. If they cut our allocation so be it we can afford to cut theirs it will cost them a fortune to cut ours.

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, Daktari said:

Speaking as a Roseburn season ticket holder myself, I don't think it does impact on us as in nothing has changed. The term under which we bought our ST's are exactly the same, and it shouldn't be for those who may have the most to gain to make the decisions.  If the Hibs fans don't behave and the club decide to change their allocation, I'd like to think that we would have first refusal on either individual games or upgrading our season tickets at that point.

I'm also a Roseburn ST holder so well aware of the terms, I'd just rather see more Hearts fans inside Tynecastle for these games and given recent behaviour, the club really should consult.  As you say, if they do end up doing the right thing then hopefully first dibs.

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, ROCK LOBSTER said:

We should look at putting a fence so we get more fans in, instead of the tarpaulin which costs us revenue. 

I was in the Main Stand using a mates ST for the recent Motherwell game, so counted how many seats this tarpaulin covered.

The one back to front appears to cover 14 seats x 27 rows = 378 seats.  The square block down the front is 14 seats x 7 rows = 98 seats.  That's 476 seats.

That's around £12k at an average of £26 per ticket = £240k if its over 20 home games.

Now of course you need to have some sort of segregation, but you could be looking at maybe £100-110k lost on ticket sales due to over sized tarpaulins. These extra seats could be sold to the ST waiting list.

To put that into perspective, the average FoH donation is £16 a month.  £100k is the equivalent of 520 new pledgers.

Edited by Chuck Berry