Hibs allocation poll.

kingantti1874

Reduce hibs allocation  

824 members have voted

1. 1. Should we reduce hibs allocation to the minimum following the atrocious behaviour last night.

• Yes. Sell full season tickets in the Roseburn
    • No.

Ron Burgundy

One of the weakest statements you  could imagine. 

Not unexpected. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• Daktari

Just hope the waiter in the white hoodie gets a 5 o'clock knock...⚖️

hughesie27
57 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

One of the weakest statements you  could imagine. 

Not unexpected. 

Did I miss a statement release?

joondalupjambo

This was the time for "enough is enough and we will be considering our position in relation to the away fans attending future Derbies.  Yes we have a few idiots but the last game was by far the worst by the away fans on a long list of previous".  What Ann actually said, trying to walk the line was poor.  Who cares if they find a handful of the guilty from the last game because they will just be replaced by others at the next game, guaranteed.  

GBJambo

Weak as usual from Hearts. And a dig at our own fans for good measure 

merseyjambo

It’s getting to stage now that the club should look after their own fans.

Yes it’s nice having a reciprocal agreement but we know we’ll sell tickets in the Roseburn to our own fans. Could Hibs say the same if they only gave us what they give St Mirren or Dundee, in the Dunbar Road end. 

avhudtheteeshirt

Hate to say it, but it would spoil the Derby game no end!

The build up to the game would be rubbish, plus no banter before or during the game.

I would settle for both sides learning to behave themselves!!!

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Did I miss a statement release?

Saw a thing my mate sent me and it was budge discussing the missile throwing and fan behaviour. Probably not an official statement. More an interview. 

Shaggy2

I think you’ll find 3/4 do want Hibs allocation reduced, Ann. 750 folk is a fair cross section to ascertain an indication from. 

2058CBC0-E95F-45C2-9410-F46B5D3E6C94.jpeg

Edited by Shaggy2

Vlad Magic
17 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Hibs fans have proven time and time again they can't.

The Hearts board need to grow a pair of big hairy balls here and tell Hibs to feck off. Damn the consequences.

Just consider that what Ann says in public is not necessarily what she has said to Hibs behind closed doors so to speak. She has to remain professional when making statements.

I wouldn’t be surprised if our board have actually told Hibs to sort it out as this is the last time we will stand for it whilst issuing a diplomatic statement to the general public.

jambali
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just consider that what Ann says in public is not necessarily what she has said to Hibs behind closed doors so to speak. She has to remain professional when making statements.

I wouldn’t be surprised if our board have actually told Hibs to sort it out as this is the last time we will stand for it whilst issuing a diplomatic statement to the general public.

This

gar jambo
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Hibs fans have proven time and time again they can't.

The Hearts board need to grow a pair of big hairy balls here and tell Hibs to feck off. Damn the consequences.

Correct Hibs smashed up

Hampden when they won the Scottish cup final Against Rangers! They are a bad lot and same to go unpublished after the problems in the Derby! 

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Hate to say it, but it would spoil the Derby game no end!

The build up to the game would be rubbish, plus no banter before or during the game.

I would settle for both sides learning to behave themselves!!!

How does the number of away fans affect the build up to the game?!🤷‍♂️

Fozzyonthefence
57 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

They shouldn’t be getting any more chances.  They can’t behave.  End of. 

Shooter McGavin

Read the full article, all fair enough really.

I’m quite glad we don’t lower ourselves to the Old Firms “Our fans all behave themselves, it’s all the other clubs fans that are the problem” statements.

Clear message, we don’t want to go down the Old Firm route and take away the spectacle of the derby, but there’s also a breaking point so stop acting like ******s.

best in the land
Just now, lewis2006 said:

Anne Budge pandering to Hibs fans. Shock horror.

Keep her brother happy 

Thomaso

Why have the SFA and SPL not charged Hibs for their fans behaviour - or was it just “over exhuberance”?

Wee Mikey
17 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How does the number of away fans affect the build up to the game?!🤷‍♂️

It would likely improve it!

Less of them cramming onto the trams from Leith Walk with their anti-social behaviour, hammering on the windows, rocking the carriages from side to side, causing hold-ups at e.g. St Andrew Sq, and generally inconveniencing folks heading to the airport or otherwise not involved in a football match.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Why have the SFA and SPL not charged Hibs for their fans behaviour - or was it just “over exhuberance”?

Because they don’t have any power to do that.  

jr ewing
1 hour ago, lewis2006 said:

Anne Budge pandering to Hibs fans. Shock horror.

What happens when someone gets seriously hurt. We're the ones liable. 

Deevers
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Read the full article, all fair enough really.

I’m quite glad we don’t lower ourselves to the Old Firms “Our fans all behave themselves, it’s all the other clubs fans that are the problem” statements.

Clear message, we don’t want to go down the Old Firm route and take away the spectacle of the derby, but there’s also a breaking point so stop acting like ******s.

The breaking point for me finished last Wednesday. Their behaviour over the past decade has got worse and worse. Not only in our ground but all over the place. I have seen absolutely nothing from those in charge at Hibs that suggests that they are on top of this and are actually  seeking to stamp out this nonsense. 

Drumjambo
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

The coin off  Lennons chest was on sky sports repeat all day

Drumjambo
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The breaking point for me finished last Wednesday. Their behaviour over the past decade has got worse and worse. Not only in our ground but all over the place. I have seen absolutely nothing from those in charge at Hibs that suggests that they are on top of this and are actually  seeking to stamp out this nonsense. 

100% i was always for keeping the full end but **** them they simply cannot behave 

1 section perspex permanent, same for all teams end of!!

been here before
5 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

I think you’ll find 3/4 do want Hibs allocation reduced, Ann. 750 folk is a fair cross section to ascertain an indication from. 

2058CBC0-E95F-45C2-9410-F46B5D3E6C94.jpeg

You're equating the votes of 3/4 of the heidbangers, arseholes and loons on here as simehow being representative of the Hearts support?

Thats the lunatics taking over the asylum country.

:rofl:

PaddysBar
3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Sorry Anne you're wrong  😔 

She’s 100% wrong. 

jr ewing
24 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

She’s 100% wrong. 

It's poor that she says "we" instead of saying it's what she believes. 

Go for it 1308
30 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

She’s 100% wrong. 

This

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

That’s fair.

The ball is in Hibs court now, we’ve warned their fans and our own, let’s see what they do.

If they don’t do anything, and their fans behave like clowns again, then we’ll restrict their allocation and they’ll only have themselves to blame.

They’ll miss us a lot more than we’ll miss them.

Thomaso
3 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Because they don’t have any power to do that.  

You sure about that?

IMG_2304.jpeg

McNelly15
2 hours ago, Drumjambo said:

The coin off  Lennons chest was on sky sports repeat all day

And spoken about in Westminster 😅

Cameronstheman

We don't need the Hibs support at Tynie, they sure as **** need us at ER, well bar the exception and my word they need the weegie filth at ER  and we dont , thems the facts Especially to the hobos looking in ..FTH always in our shadow:clyay:

McNelly15
8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You sure about that?

IMG_2304.jpeg

The boy slavers pish in abundance does Doncaster. He's genuinely useless and has far to much power within a job he's not even qualified for. A genuine Fairy he is. I've met him far to much in the past and has always been a wank.

Theres been ZERO actions taken within his threats of doing so in that statement. 

Hes one of the reasons Scottish football is ****ed ffs.

HHGH ❤ 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

It's poor that she says "we" instead of saying it's what she believes. 

I imagine the 'we' relates to the Hearts board. 

Section Q

I think maximum penalties for unsociable behaviour would sort things out. We have enough CCTV equipment pointed at them. They could also pay for increased security. A 10 quid levy on their tickets would do that.

Shaggy2
5 hours ago, been here before said:

You're equating the votes of 3/4 of the heidbangers, arseholes and loons on here as simehow being representative of the Hearts support?

Thats the lunatics taking over the asylum country.

:rofl:

Aye, you’re right, it’s probably more than 3/4 after all the Hibs fans and one away ground a season Hearts fans are taken out the equation. Cheers for pointing that out. 👍

jambotony

we should put up that black netting they have at European clubs.. would solve the issue without cutting allocations

jr ewing
6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I imagine the 'we' relates to the Hearts board. 

Then she should have made that clear. 

Nookie Bear

Ann seems pretty relaxed that one of our players could have been blinded. 

As a player I would be concerned at the clubs disregard for my welfare. 

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Then she should have made that clear. 

I thought it was really clear . Who else would she be referring to

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I thought it was really clear . Who else would she be referring to

Apparently she's been sympathising with Hibs and undermining Hearts for nearly a decade. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Apparently she's been sympathising with Hibs and undermining Hearts for nearly a decade. 

It is just so dumb . How anyone can look at the progress we have made and want to start picking it all apart is beyond me 

Bull's-eye
17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is just so dumb . How anyone can look at the progress we have made and want to start picking it all apart is beyond me 

Really ?

Its pretty clear there's a select few that don't like much to do with Hearts so that will include Ann Budge, obviously.

There's also a select few that just don't like her.

Total screwballs and best ignored.

Fozzyonthefence
11 hours ago, Thomaso said:

You sure about that?

IMG_2304.jpeg

Yes I’m sure about that.  In Scotland the clubs refuse to vote for strict liability so they can’t be held accountable for the behaviour of their fans.  

Read his warning again, he’s warning fans not the clubs.  If individual fans break the law then they will be held accountable.  However, it’s a pretty pointless warning as it would be a police matter anyway.  The SPFL, as always, do nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Really ?

Its pretty clear there's a select few that don't like much to do with Hearts so that will include Ann Budge, obviously.

There's also a select few that just don't like her.

Total screwballs and best ignored.

The grass is always greener on the other side for some people . Gambling addicts probably 

Byyy The Light
28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The grass is always greener on the other side for some people . Gambling addicts probably 

Classy. 

Chuck Berry

Having more Hearts fans inside Tynecastle supporting the team, and less Hibs fans in line with all other clubs allocations is hardly a radical, controversial step.

The problem here is McKinlay and other members of the board have waxed lyrical about the Edinburgh derby, how the clubs co-operate and how bad the OF are for not allowing in away fans, they've kinda backed themselves into a corner as a result and won't cut the Hibs allocation despite there being every justification for doing so. It might make them look bad.

Hearts fans first and always first at Tynecastle. We own the club.

3 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Classy. 

Well it shows the signs does it not ? Doing really well and progressing nicely and then wanting to rip things up on the off chance that a roll of the dice will bring more success , when the odds are it will just make things worse . If that is not mug gambling I do not know what is