*** Official Heart of Midlothian vs Celtic Match day-thread (SKY SPORTS)***

Scott980612

Japan Jambo

Ooh I think Rodgers just called the refs incompetent. Gonna need a bigger carpet…

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• pettigrewsstylist

• Sooperstar

boag1874

When did we last beat Celtic twice in a row btw? Must be going back well over a decade if not two.. To do it with a clean sheet both times as well is so impressive 

gordiegords

Some amount of crying from Brenda and Lennon 😅

Arthur Morgan
Just now, boag1874 said:

When did we last beat Celtic twice in a row btw? Must be going back well over a decade if not two.. To do it with a clean sheet both times as well is so impressive 

18 years ago.

BigAlim

Dunno why Brendan is complaining, it’s not like this is the biggest defeat he’s suffered at Tynecastle 

Brendan moanin about everything but don't hear him saying much about the celtic penalty ahahahaha

Sooperstar
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Screenshot-1046.thumb.png.d66cf9948f8e78e64629c7b75bfeb8a5.png

Just got sent this.

Fake though. That's not a picture taken in the UK. 

Edit: ah it says on holiday. 😂

Edited by Sooperstar

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Why can’t we pay like that every week.Great pressing,full of energy and playing on the front foot.

It was a great 1-0 win. 

:D

EH11 2NL

Sky Sports an absolute disgrace, all the chat about how they've been done. What about Celtic pen, soft as shite. 

Interviewer saying to Rodgers that Shankland said it wasn't a red, Shankland who admitted he was miles away and hasn't seen it again. 

boag1874
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

18 years ago.

Some going

SwindonJambo

Oooh Brenda 😆

Like they don't get the better of ref decisions 99% of the time and on this one occasion when they don't, the entitled spoiled brats can't deal with it 😂

Suck it up, tosser!

indianajones

Thought Clark and Hoff were the MOTM. 

Both fantastic games. 

I see the BBC now just allowing Brendan to spout utter pish rather than calling him on the BS incase he calls someone a good girl 🤪

indianajones
Just now, Warby72 said:

Brenda greeting about refs incompetence 🤣

Doesnt mention their penalty that wasnt either.

Clown. 

Sherbet
7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Penalty for Celtic was right, sending off was wrong, Hearts pen was wrong...

Celtic penalty was wrong as well

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Lennon is absoulutely greetin' on Sky.

Soooperb stuff.

The same Neil Lennon who thought that the ball coming off Andy Websters hip in 2012 was a stonewall penalty?

Sherbet
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Lennon is absoulutely greetin' on Sky.

Soooperb stuff.

At least he congratulated hearts.  Still can't stand him

boag1874
1 minute ago, superjack said:

FB_IMG_1709476118643.jpg

:rofl: that’s spectacular 

Yet to hear anyone give Hearts any kind of credit, dunno bout Sky but Sportsound it's all "poor Celtic"

pettigrewsstylist
24 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Take a bow every single player of heart of midlothian today

This, ALL at the races.

Just now, EH11 2NL said:

Sky Sports an absolute disgrace, all the chat about how they've been done. What about Celtic pen, soft as shite. 

Interviewer saying to Rodgers that Shankland said it wasn't a red, Shankland who admitted he was miles away and hasn't seen it again. 

Luke Shandwick is a Hibby and used leading questions with Brenda. Any good interviewer should have asked Brenda about their penalty, but nah, give the masses what they want. Guaranteed he asks Naisy about the Celtic claims!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Nobody does meltdowns like Septic.

Delicious!

That was absolutely massive. A fantastic result. That's probably third as good as nailed. 

We've been the beneficiary of two decisions today which are probably soft. We made the most of the numerical advantage which was hugely pleasing to see.

Special mention for young Tait getting retribution on that ****ing alien looking wankpiece. Well done son 😉

Seaside Dave

We are ****ing massive and that's about all. **** Celtic 

EH11 2NL
2 minutes ago, Hook said:

Luke Shandwick is a Hibby and used leading questions with Brenda. Any good interviewer should have asked Brenda about their penalty, but nah, give the masses what they want. Guaranteed he asks Naisy about the Celtic claims!

Naisy interview showed the gulf in class between the 2 managers. 

Bongo 1874
9 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

How's that front four thing looking?

When we play high intensity, we will match any team in this league.

Rangers and Hibs games really annoy me now,because we are more than capable.

Don Dan
7 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Some amount of crying from Brenda and Lennon 😅

Sweet :leveinproblem:

milky_26
Just now, EH11 2NL said:

Hearts manager Steven Naismith tells BBC Scotland: "I'm happy with a good, professional performance. I said before the game it would be difficult, Celtic have real qualities. The most pleasing aspect for me is we controlled a lot of the game, created a lot of chances. Every turning point, we dealt with perfectly.

[On Celtic penalty] "I think it's soft. Alex plants his foot and the ground and the forward has kicked him. I was disappointed with that because it's a big moment but credit to Zander who had a really good game. It's a big moment that lifts us and the crowd, and throughout the day we give as good as we got.

[On Yang red card] "The decision is right, because other similar red cards have been given. Alex is going to head it at head height, and the guy's studs are in his face. The penalty for us is very soft as well. I get the referees have a difficult job, the whole handball rule isn't right at the moment and we've benefitted from that.

"You can feel the pressure of having an extra man, having to force the ball. It evens the game out. We managed the game brilliantly, Celtic were chasing at the end of the game and we were breaking through them. If anything, we could have scored more goals.

"Overall our performance was deserved. It shows where we're at at the moment. It's worthy of where we are in the table. It's one we can use going forward. Against the Old Firm, we need to compete better. Last week was disappointing, but today we turned up.

"There's no talks [with Lawrence Shankland] at the moment because it's the middle of the season. We'll see what happens in the summer."

cosanostra

Anyone else celebrate when Tait halved that horrifically ugly Johnson prick and took the booking? 🤣🤣

Great moment. He was absolutely delighted to kick that rat up in the air.

Just now, EH11 2NL said:

Totally mate. Brenda’s away home to cut his grass😜

milky_26

taste the salty tears

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers tells BBC Scotland: "Firstly, credit to my players because they kept going and fighting until the very end. We had a good start, get the penalty, don't take the opportunity.

"However, the overall game is influenced by the officials. I never come and speak about officials because I understand we all make mistakes, we're all human, but it felt like really poor officiating today.

"The first incident with the sending off - there's no force in that. If you make a still, of course it gives you a different opinion but the reality was not that. The referee made a right decision of a yellow card.

"That's a clear example of what people say VAR isn't. The game was refereed outside the field today. That means we get a sending off.

"The second one [Hearts penalty] is even worse. Tomoki gets a nudge, I don't know where his arm is supposed to go. The ball drops onto his arm. If that's the case, we should have had a penalty at Motherwell last week.

"For [VAR] John Beaton to say that is a penalty... Wow. Really poor officiating in a big game for us."

indianajones
Just now, cosanostra said:

Anyone else celebrate when Tait halved that horrifically ugly Johnson prick and took the booking? 🤣🤣

That was some pay back for the earlier bad tackle on him. Thats great he's got that dog in him at that age. 

indianajones
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Brenda’s tears are giving me a semi

Weird prick that he is

He's a good girl.

Don Dan
24 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Put 2 away - it is ridiculous that they don't give the striker a little bit of benefit of the doubt when even on VAR you cannot see it with the naked eye...

I didn’t think it was Off myself but the rules now adays confuse me no end. Like the Hand Ball decisions 🤷

milky_26
1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

when the camera panned to tait just after the card he had a wry smile on his face, warms the cockles

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Tait was on the receiving end of one a few minutes prior from him. Deserved the payback. Good to see Tait isn’t scared.

JudyJudyJudy

Stunning performance. Think most of the team played so well. Well done. Special mention to Lembisika, Shankland, Forest ( again) Hoff and Cochrane. Really great atmosphere as well. Memorable day and win. Mind the gap.

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

He's a good girl.

Brilliant🤣

ScandinavianJambo
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

He's a good girl.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

cosanostra
Just now, indianajones said:

That was some pay back for the earlier bad tackle on him. Thats great he's got that dog in him at that age. 

Big time.

Saw his chance and smacked him.

The reaction of the fish faced ****head was priceless. 🤣

Victorian

Rodgers has had the verbal equivalent of a catastrophic,  uncontrolled bowel movement.  

Tremendous.