Ban Hibs fans from Tynecastle

Jim_Duncan

Fozzyonthefence
42 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Which one? About 100 when they scored and that’s not an exaggeration.

Are they incapable of scoring a derby goal without arseholes running onto the pitch?  We score a 93rd minute winner and still no fans on the pitch iirc. 

Enough is enough, they’re worse than the OF fans, give them one section too. 

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Jim_Duncan

• been here before

• dannymack

JudyJudyJudy

Scum really. Trashy behaviours. Seen a couple guys being lifted. Hopefully a night in the cells for both at St leonards.  Free B and B . Probably more luxiourous than their shit bedsit down Leith. 

1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

You're talking shite and defending the scum in their (or your) support.

I sit in N - hears fans are/were not innocent 

there scum and in my opinion more scum than us BUT we have them

too and if you think otherwise you’re blind 

Utter pond life. It happens every time we play them home or away. Now is the opportunity to cut their allocation based on their scum supporters unacceptable behaviour. 

Captain Lithuania
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Are they incapable of scoring a derby goal without arseholes running onto the pitch?  We score a 93rd minute winner and still no fans on the pitch iirc. 

Enough is enough, they’re worse than the OF fans, give them one section too. 

Ever since they won the cup they’ve been on the pitch in every single derby they’ve scored in since. It’s an absolute disgrace and I’ll be disgusted if Hearts don’t even comment on it. Worst I’ve ever seen them. 

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Tonight was ridiculous. Always been keen to keep the full allocation but it was ****ing dangerous tonight. Not just for the players and fans either. One of those flash bang things went off about a foot away from a steward who looked pretty rattled. Absolutely shit myself when it went off and I was miles away. Can guarantee they'll be discussions about section N aswell though. There's absolutely no control about who is in there and the scraps at the end were ridiculous. Folk a few rows in front of me were going at each other as well. Poisonous atmosphere all night.

If we end up hammering our own idiots (as we should) without there being a tangible change in the Hibs’ allocation next season then something stinks. 

2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I know, I had to read his post twice, unbelievable 

🤣🤣 did ye aye 

Radio Ga Ga
1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Plus the arsehole that ran onto the pitch

Saw him locked up in the back of a police van when walking west along Gorgie Road, was no longer ‘Billy big baws’ had his head in his hands looking as though he was going to burst into tears (the one that got lifted with the multi coloured shirt if that’s who you’re referring too?)

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, red said:

🤣🤣 did ye aye 

Aye, you’re at it, if you’re comparing our support in N to the Scum bags in the Roseburn. 

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

If we end up hammering our own idiots (as we should) without there being a tangible change in the Hibs’ allocation next season then something stinks. 

Oh 100%. The tramps were going tonto at their own AGM about reducing the old firm allocation because of behaviour so they'll have to take their medicine. Give them what we give the old firm.

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, Perrykitch said:

The amount of things thrown today was a different level and zero was done about it. At the end of the match it was raining coins, phones and lighters into the main stand from that section of scum bags in the lower corner 

Refs need to start taking players off the pitch and announcements made that the game will be abandoned if it doesn’t stop. 

millerjames398

That was a joke tonight, i wasn't at the game, but watched on PPV, and it seemed relentless, even the extra ball getting lobbed on as shanks was about to take the penalty, probably stole one of hibs stray shots before the game,,i thought after the Lennon dive derby, it was bad that night, bobby takin a punch in the face, lobbing fireworks into N bottles and other shit, we should have ****ed them off that night, and started giving them half a stand then, and that was a few yrs ago now...

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, red said:

🤣🤣 did ye aye 

It was a ****ing shocking post and you deserve every bit of shit you take for it .  We have a small number of idiots but we are no where close to that lot.  Not even remotely close. We also didn’t start anything.  

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

We're not much better at their ground mate........!

You are having a laugh.

Tonight they were throwing missiles, objects, projectiles, any name you wish to give, pre-match, constantly during the match, and after the match. 

It didn't even occur to the braindead amongst their support that they may have seriously injured one of their own players.

Before tonight I was never one for reducing their allocation, but after tonight I wouldn't give them any tickets for the next Edinburgh Derby, whenever that maybe.

They don't deserve any.

31 minutes ago, Ultras Granata 1874 said:

I'm a 51 year old who's been a regular since I can remember 

I've bought a season ticket anytime I could afford one

I didn't miss a derby home or away for over 2 decades 

I've followed us in Europe and have a Hearts tattoo. I give money I can't really afford to FOH every month 

But I now watch more derbies on telly than in the stadium so that these missile throwing arseholes can get in. 

I've always tried to see both sides of the argument, but no more. I deserve to be in the stadium more than these animals. End off! Get them TF 

👏👏👏👏👏  👏

Bazzas right boot

Hibs need their allocation reduced,  their fans are the worse behaved and have been for years.

Their allocation needs cut back to OF levels.

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Refs need to start taking players off the pitch and announcements made that the game will be abandoned if it doesn’t stop. 

Either that, or the players get 2 mins to fire the stuff back into the fans, full pelt. 

Absolute scumbags 

Captain Marshall makes zero attempt to stop the fans. Totally unprofessional 

Jim_Duncan
Just now, John Findlay said:

You are having a laugh.

Tonight they were throwing missiles, objects, projectiles, any name you wish to give, pre-match, constantly during the match, and after the match. 

It didn't even occur to the braindead amongst their support that they may have seriously injured one of their own players.

Before tonight I was never one for reducing their allocation, but after tonight I wouldn't give them any tickets for the next Edinburgh Derby, whenever that maybe.

They don't deserve any.

After the penalty went in they were still chucking stuff at Shankland, but most of it was landing closer to Marshall. 

Takes a special kind of idiocy to be a Hibs fan. 

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, red said:

I sit in N - hears fans are/were not innocent 

there scum and in my opinion more scum than us BUT we have them

too and if you think otherwise you’re blind 

Piss off back across the road.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

It was a ****ing shocking post and you deserve every bit of shit you take for it .  We have a small number of idiots but we are no where close to that lot.  Not even remotely close. We also didn’t start anything.  

Shocking to suggest that hearts fans were innocent in all of this! 

Get a grip 

LogicalEric

What was the script with the wee ned that ran on the pitch when Kent was getting treatment? If ever someone summed up Hibs.

Section Q
2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You are having a laugh.

They don't deserve any.

Sounds dreadful. I wasnt at the game.

Captain Lithuania

Does anybody know how much Hearts pay for stewarding and policing? When I was going in two young lads were checked, the steward pretty much waved his hand over them and just let me walk past. I can imagine it was even more laid back at the away end. If you only search some people you’re as well not doing it. 

As for the police, why were there none among the Hibs fans but they were at every single exit in the Hearts end? Overtime to watch a game of football. 

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Sounds dreadful. I wasnt at the game.

They were as a support tonight a disgrace.

Nelly Terraces

Check the table you green mutant scum.

A mongrel club, supported by spineless mongrels. Hope the detestable ****s go bust.

HHGH NOW, THEN, FOREVER. FTH.

Bret the Hitman Hearts

We shouldn't be putting up with that in our own stadium when the bottom line is, we don't have to

Seemed to be more coked up wee f**kwit tramps than usual in away end tonight. Emulating their big cousins by doubling up through the turnstiles too. They really are an inbred breed apart. 

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Hit a policeman with an object too.

They cause more trouble than the OF yet we welcome them with open arms whilst depriving our own fans.  Madness.

Must have been some throw to hit a cop!!! Standing in a wee huddle in the corner leaving the stewards to deal with criminal behaviour. 
I was in the Gorgie stand and could have walked the length of the pitch and pulled out the guy that hit Forrest with an object. 
White hoody , directly 4 rows behind the U of Ultras! 
what the feck are we paying the cops for? Even when the guy got horsed out they let the stewards do it until he was almost out. 

At the very least we should be closing off all of the bottom sections when they are next at Tynie. I can’t understand why we don’t have pre-checks on tickets as well, Fiorentina style. There were far more fans in that end than tickets sold. If there was some kind of crushing incident, God forbid, it’s Hearts that’ll get done for it.

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Jibbers said:

At the very least we should be closing off all of the bottom sections when they are next at Tynie. I can’t understand why we don’t have pre-checks on tickets as well, Fiorentina style. There were far more fans in that end than tickets sold. If there was some kind of crushing incident, God forbid, it’s Hearts that’ll get done for it.

As someone else mentioned on here referencing Celtic fans, it’s quite possible that these single-celled organisms can replicate during the match. 

loveofthegame

- running on the pitch at every opportunity 

- throwing pyro in direction of Hearts support and ball boys 

- literally constant throwing of objects endangering Hearts players

- singing songs about the death of a former Hearts owner

We’d be well within our rights. 

tolcross lad
2 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

We shouldn't be putting up with that in our own stadium when the bottom line is, we don't have to

It is as basic as this.Its our home and our players being targeted.No room for whataboutery on this one.Cut their allocation but expect them to do the same.Its a price worth paying.

Shooter McGavin

How many police officers are being paid to stand around doing nothing next to section N?

:vrwow:

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, red said:

Shocking to suggest that hearts fans were innocent in all of this! 

Get a grip 

shocking to equate about 2 guys to a 5 minute spell of missile throwing at a penalty and every time we had a we were in that box for the entire game.  

Yes it was shocking.  I’ll not even talk about the whole  the pitch invasion again or the who roseburn singling about Wallace Mercer.   Did we do the equivalent for Ron passing away? Have we ever gone that far? 

are we innocent. ? No but we are in no way  comparable to the behaviour we witnessed tonight and every time we play them home and away.  

So yes, all in all your post was shite and you deserve the stick 

loveofthegame
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How many police officers are being paid to stand around doing nothing next to section N?

:vrwow:

I raised it at HT with a very reasonable copper- said they were under strict instructions from above not to get involved 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

heartsfc_fan

Don't think I've seen so many objects thrown just before a player takes a penalty. Absolute disgrace.

Why weren't the police asked to stand behind that goal for a bit of presence. Did absolutely nothing.

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, loveofthegame said:

I raised it at HT with a very reasonable copper- said they were under strict instructions from above not to get involved 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I can understand them not wading in, but surely dispersing them across the entire length of the Roseburn would be more of a deterrent, than just standing around doing feck all? 

dannymack
1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

They are determined to ruin it for us aren’t they, the fans are crucial to the magic of the derby I really don’t want us to go the same way as glasgow 

**** them, reduce their allocation to the minimum, look after our own. 

Edited by dannymack

dannymack
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Reduce the vermin to one section. If they play tit for tat, their loss.

EXACTLY !!!!  

StirlingJambo

Noticed a vape getting launched into section N and hit a police on the back that was standing at the stairs

loveofthegame
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I can understand them not wading in, but surely dispersing them across the entire length of the Roseburn would be more of a deterrent, than just standing around doing feck all? 

100%. I spoke to the boy because I was raging with them just letting the Hibs support do what they wanted in the goal celebration and in aiming all sorts at our players, then lifting a young Hearts fan at first opportunity (he may have deserved it, no idea what he did).

But policeman was basically apologizing but saying was just doing what his boss told him…

dannymack
1 hour ago, jonnyinfo said:

Yes they're scum, but it's just a few thing's thrown so as long as they're not lobbing bottles etc then it adds to the spice of things, that's what football is all about

20200805_233000.jpg