• Jim_Duncan

• been here before

• dannymack

Section Q
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Constant stuff thrown from their end. 

Scum. 

Fill that end with Hearts fans instead. 

We're not much better at their ground mate........!

NaturalOrder74

They are determined to ruin it for us aren’t they, the fans are crucial to the magic of the derby I really don’t want us to go the same way as glasgow 

They deserve at least a one game ban. 

Throwing shite all night, and not a thing will be said about it. 

You also have to question the morons throwing things at Shankland, when we're around 3 months away from the Euros. Tits. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Reduce the vermin to one section. If they play tit for tat, their loss.

Hearts007
14 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Constant stuff thrown from their end. 

Scum. 

Fill that end with Hearts fans instead. 

Plus the arsehole that ran onto the pitch

jonnyinfo

Yes they're scum, but it's just a few thing's thrown so as long as they're not lobbing bottles etc then it adds to the spice of things, that's what football is all about

Just now, jonnyinfo said:

Yes they're scum, but it's just a few thing's thrown so as long as they're not lobbing bottles etc then it adds to the spice of things, that's what football is all about

Bollocks. 

SFA had any balls at all,next home game at easter road should behind closed doors.

They have done this for years,everywhere they go,with no comeback.

1 minute ago, jonnyinfo said:

what an absolute halfwit of a comment

Hearts007
1 minute ago, jonnyinfo said:

:facepalm:

Jim_Duncan
10 minutes ago, Section Q said:

No problem. Organise a beam back at Tynie. Sell out the Wheatfield with a massive screen on the pitch. 

I’ve been at ER plenty and never seen it like that nonsense tonight. It was constant. These disposable vapes are the latest addition to the wankers’ arsenal. 

5 minutes ago, jonnyinfo said:

They did ****ing throw bottles.  Something large nearly hit Shankland before the penalty.

Football is not about throwing shite at the players trying to play it. 

jonnyinfo
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

They did ****ing throw bottles.  Something large nearly hit Shankland before the penalty.

Football is not about throwing shite at the players trying to play it. 

Ok well I never saw that 🙏🏻 that obviously changes my earlier comment, my point was that we shouldn't go so mental at a few things chucked on the pitch, it's football and stuff like that happens 

Tommy Brown

Smoke bomb on the park.

Steward with tool to pick up, standing two yards away. What was all that about?

Just now, Fejka said:

You’re kidding right? They threw 2 flares INTO Section N

Hit a policeman with an object too.

They cause more trouble than the OF yet we welcome them with open arms whilst depriving our own fans.  Madness.

jonnyinfo
1 minute ago, Fejka said:

You’re kidding right? They threw 2 flares INTO Section N

Apologies I never saw that

Lord Montpelier

Pretendy wannabe green brigade with their pishy army parka jackets should be banned

Jim_Duncan
11 minutes ago, jonnyinfo said:

Where do you work? Let us know and I’ll come chuck a few lighters, pies and vapes at you. 

Section Q
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

No problem. Organise a beam back at Tynie. Sell out the Wheatfield with a massive screen on the pitch. 

I’ve been at ER plenty and never seen it like that nonsense tonight. It was constant. These disposable vapes are the latest addition to the wankers’ arsenal. 

Last time I was there our idiots were putting their feet through seats and stuff was getting chucked about. Just the way it is.

Geoff Kilpatrick
11 minutes ago, jonnyinfo said:

:cornette:

Jim_Duncan

Don’t forget Clark getting sconed on the head last season, too. 

Shut them out. 

Captain Lithuania
13 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Plus the arsehole that ran onto the pitch

Which one? About 100 when they scored and that’s not an exaggeration.

17 minutes ago, connlach said:

Absolute scummy behaviour. It's the same every time. Nothing will be done as usual

Inept Policing. 

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Inept Policing. 

You could see the police marching away after they finished celebrating their goal. Then we got a corner and stuff was getting launches at Cochrane and Fraser. Police just ignored it. 

No wonder they get no respect. 

EH23-Jambo
23 minutes ago, Section Q said:

The last few Derbys at Tynecastle have been the worst I've seen from an away end anywhere. Yeah it happens occasionally from us at Easter Road but that was ridiculous the amount of items chucked tonight. 

Gundermann
5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Last time I was there our idiots were putting their feet through seats and stuff was getting chucked about. Just the way it is.

Sadly, utter morons attack themselves to a crowd and do the kind of shoight they wouldn't do elsewhere. All clubs have them. Cops and security should do their jobs.

Jim_Duncan
Just now, EH23-Jambo said:

The last few Derbys at Tynecastle have been the worst I've seen from an away end anywhere. Yeah it happens occasionally from us at Easter Road but that was ridiculous the amount of items chucked tonight. 

Exactly. I’m used to seeing a few things, but it was sustained for 90+ mins tonight. Every game nothing gets done just emboldens the wee neds further. Need to draw a line in the sand, Hearts. 

Malinga the Swinga

While agreeing with op, can we also ban the vermin interlopers on here at same time?

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Gundermann said:

Sadly, utter morons attack themselves to a crowd and do the kind of shoight they wouldn't do elsewhere. All clubs have them. Cops and security should do their jobs.

Stewards aren’t paid enough to go wading in. Police do their policing from behind a computer. 

24 minutes ago, Section Q said:

That’s pish. We faced a penalty at the Dunbar End in December and the reaction was nothing like that.

Give them 576 like the bigots and call their bluff. School End will be filled, if they react the away end at ER will have 576 in it. 

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

While agreeing with op, can we also ban the vermin interlopers on here at same time?

Not hard to spot them, TBH. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

That's very greedy of you...

Vic Vespa
11 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Smoke bomb on the park.

Steward with tool to pick up, standing two yards away. What was all that about?

Noticed this, guessing with health and safety bollocks they've been told to leave until out, if that was me I'd be thinking that aint burning the precious Tynie pitch and kick it off with my desert boots, no tools required 😀

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

That's very greedy of you...

Not just greedy, lucky since 74, that's me. 

29 minutes ago, Section Q said:

On the throwing of lighters and small objects we are.

spirt of 98
8 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

You could see the police marching away after they finished celebrating their goal. Then we got a corner and stuff was getting launches at Cochrane and Fraser. Police just ignored it. 

No wonder they get no respect. 

What was it you wanted the Police to do ware in mob handed and arrest a few hobos and start a riot and put lives at risk. It’s no the 80s anymore. They will try and ID them from CCTV and arrest them later. 

There are no deterrerents so I think we need to discuss this. We pay shit loads for security and they barely even look up. I looked around the ground tonight and **** me it is laughable. There was a wee 4 foot Indian lassie, a few speccy dorks and a few spotty teens in high vis jackets. Throw in the fact that the police just stand and chat all game.

Be under absolutely no illusion here. No matter what they package this as, it can't be classed as security, it is just a bunch of nerds in high vis jackets getting pocket money for their studies.

If we had robust, tough 'security' we wouldn't even need the monstrosities that are the corner segregation in the school end and actually put bums on them.

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, spirt of 98 said:

What was it you wanted the Police to do ware in mob handed and arrest a few hobos and start a riot and put lives at risk. It’s no the 80s anymore. They will try and ID them from CCTV and arrest them later. 

This is why we need to keep them out. The police won’t do anything at the game. A few guys get a knock on the door later, but that doesn’t discourage the next batch of neds doing it again. 

They can have one section back at a time if they behave. 

Boris5115

Did anyone else notice the hundreds of them standing on the concourse. Serious amount of doubling up and the cops done nothing. 

Jambo_Gaz
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

There are no deterrerents so I think we need to discuss this. We pay shit loads for security and they barely even look up. I looked around the ground tonight and **** me it is laughable. There was a wee 4 foot Indian lassie, a few speccy dorks and a few spotty teens in high vis jackets. Throw in the fact that the police just stand and chat all game.

Be under absolutely no illusion here. No matter what they package this as, it can't be classed as security, it is just a bunch of nerds in high vis jackets getting pocket money for their studies.

If we had robust, tough 'security' we wouldn't even need the monstrosities that are the corner segregation in the school end and actually put bums on them.

Nailed it