Ban Hibs fans from Tynecastle

Jim_Duncan

I’m not one who wants to see the Edinburgh derby undermined the way the Glasgow one has but we’re reaching the point where someone will get seriously hurt. 
It’s not even that their behaviour is consistent, it’s getting worse each time. 
There is always an element of “overexuberance” in this fixture but tonight crossed the line. 

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Jim_Duncan

• been here before

• dannymack

Heartsmad1874
37 minutes ago, red said:

There was a lighter thrown at the hibs centre half by heard fans - shankland picked it up and threw it off the pitch 

hibs fans retaliated later on (3 or 4 times btw) 

this is not merely a hibs problem 

I sit in N - this is facts 

Thats absolute bollocks btw, the lighter came from the Hibs fans if you’re talking about the incident in the first half near N

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

shocking to equate about 2 guys to a 5 minute spell of missile throwing at a penalty and every time we had a we were in that box for the entire game.  

Yes it was shocking.  I’ll not even talk about the whole  the pitch invasion again or the who roseburn singling about Wallace Mercer.   Did we do the equivalent for Ron passing away? Have we ever gone that far? 

are we innocent. ? No but we are in no way  comparable to the behaviour we witnessed tonight and every time we play them home and away.  

So yes, all in all your post was shite and you deserve the stick 

Spot on

Our players have been physically assaulted by their fans. Missiles at Easter Road and tonight. Radio silence from Hibs. KENSELL talking about old firm fans has a cheek. Utter hypocrisy.

The mercer stuff embarrassing. Not ever heard us mock the Ron Gordon death for example. Utter classless tramps. Their club captain did zero about the missiles. Manager ignores it. Embarrassing 

jambo1975

Said after the last game it's time to reduce it in line with other games. We can absorb it, they can't. Ps the lack of police presence today in their end was shocking 

dannymack
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Hit a policeman with an object too.

They cause more trouble than the OF yet we welcome them with open arms whilst depriving our own fans.  Madness.

Time for that City friendship to end.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Constant stuff thrown from their end. 

Scum. 

Fill that end with Hearts fans instead. 

Your in a right mood the night Jim 

Boab Mugabe

Cut their allocation to the same as every other club. Nobody will miss their jakeball ways and they are too small a club to do the same back to us.

16 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Spot on

Our players have been physically assaulted by their fans. Missiles at Easter Road and tonight. Radio silence from Hibs. KENSELL talking about old firm fans has a cheek. Utter hypocrisy.

The mercer stuff embarrassing. Not ever heard us mock the Ron Gordon death for example. Utter classless tramps. Their club captain did zero about the missiles. Manager ignores it. Embarrassing 

Their manager didn't just ignore it, he was saying after the game how proud he was of their fans.

Arthur Morgan

Yeah time to cut the allocation me thinks. As @Boab Mugabe said, let's see them do it to us. All it will mean is they definitely won't fill their stadium for a derby, looks tinpot tbh. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

gorgie rd eh11

Every time we play them it happens. No team is squeaky clean but they are far and away the worst. Absolute bawbags.

joondalupjambo

This is about leadership.  Our clubs Chair needs to list out the numerous incidents over the last few seasons, acknowledge our own fans behaviour as being poor but relatively less so and say enough is enough.  Then act by saying this is what is happening.  It might be a reduced number of sections, a single section or a complete ban.

Guess what though f all will happen.  We will be lucky if the club make a statement.  This will continue until there is a serious incident and then, too late for many action will be taken.

Edited by joondalupjambo

Jambo in Bathgate
22 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Said after the last game it's time to reduce it in line with other games. We can absorb it, they can't. Ps the lack of police presence today in their end was shocking 

I agree totally! Better with Hearts fans attending instead of the diet Celtic fans. I’m sure the majority support Celtic anyway. 

Jim_Duncan
5 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Their manager didn't just ignore it, he was saying after the game how proud he was of their fans.

image.gif.162ca61a1ec09e35027a913a21188ba5.gif

Pasquale for King

Cut the allocation by half, any more problems cut down to 576 like everyone else. If they reciprocate they will lose money. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

They did ****ing throw bottles.  Something large nearly hit Shankland before the penalty.

Football is not about throwing shite at the players trying to play it. 

Pretty sure that was a Golf Ball

1 hour ago, Syd said:

I don’t care who you are, if you throw anything into the pitch you are an arse. Awful from them tonight but Marshall had plenty lobbed at him unfortunately.

Grown humans behaving that that

I was right behind his goal in the 2nd half, never saw a thing

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

36 posts mate. Suspicious much? Hibs written all over it.  No it’s not ****ing normal behaviour.  

In nearly 14 YEARS, but all over this thread? Woof!

54 minutes ago, Smithian said:

Can they not place netting infront of the away sections? They use netting at baseball games and after a few moments you can’t event tell it is there. 

Or would that spark concerns from crushes in the past?

Nets should be their best outcome

But, being stating for a while now, 1 section, maximum

Don't understand why the TE was thrown open to all, either; it's obvious hibbys would have bought them too

Jim_Duncan
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Cut the allocation by half, any more problems cut down to 576 like everyone else. If they reciprocate they will lose money. 

Given ER is almost at capacity every week, I goes they’ve got a waiting list 40 year old U16s just dying to get their hands on a ticket…

Doctor FinnBarr
59 minutes ago, red said:

Shocking to suggest that hearts fans were innocent in all of this! 

Get a grip 

You've been undercover a long time sisterfister agent, blew yer cover tonight big time.

Outwith football what other entertainment venue would tolerate behaviour like that and allow the culprits to return?. Enough is enough we have to take action now. Shankland was struck on the head and it was only good fortune that he didn't sustain a serious injury. Any idiot throwing items onto the pitch has no way of knowing the level of injury they might inflict. It is also important to remember that their targets are employees of Heart of Midlothian and as such the club owes each of these players a duty of care.

SectionDJambo

I’ve always been in favour of both clubs keeping a full away end for the Edinburgh derby, but tonight should be the end of it.

At the very least, a net should be installed for them to stop the missiles, but if too costly or impractical, just give the same as every other club. They’re only going to get worse if Hearts keep pandering to them.

Jim_Duncan
1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

Oh my days.

981EAFED-64AA-4E5E-8814-D69055AB5930.jpeg

Quick! Call Mulder and Scully!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've been against cutting their allocation when others have been calling for it, but after tonight it's a necessity. That was ridiculous tonight. They've taken Celtic's mantle as the worst behaved away support at Tynie. 

Walter Bishop
2 hours ago, jonnyinfo said:

Yes they're scum, but it's just a few thing's thrown so as long as they're not lobbing bottles etc then it adds to the spice of things, that's what football is all about

Horrendous post. 

what a clown. 🤡 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
18 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

I agree totally! Better with Hearts fans attending instead of the diet Celtic fans. I’m sure the majority support Celtic anyway. 

That's nonsense, have a word ffs. 

Walter Bishop
1 hour ago, red said:

Section N started it tonight - Hibs followed suit….

I love a pint (or 10) before the game and I do get a bit animated during games (I wouldn’t have it any other way) 

but I know how to behave…..

it is what is it 🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m not complaining but I’m also not blaming only hibs fans 

This is a lie, I’m in section N and was there 1/2 hour at least before kick off. Hibs fans started by throwing smoke bombs into N. 🤡🤡

Ricardo Quaresma
20 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

This is about leadership.  Our clubs Chair needs to list out the numerous incidents over the last few seasons, acknowledge our own fans behaviour as being poor but relatively less so and say enough is enough.  Then act by saying this is what is happening.  It might be a reduced number of sections, a single section or a complete ban.

Guess what though f all will happen.  We will be lucky if the club make a statement.  This will continue until there is a serious incident and then, too late for many action will be taken.

Blood pouring from our Goalkeeper's head, over a year ago, was that incident

Bull's-eye

Never been one for reducing their allocation in the past as l genuinely enjoy the atmosphere they bringand add that to the Jeopardy failing in front of those Shitebags, for me, makes it a proper game.

Those Shitebags crossed the line tonight, their behaviour impacted on the game in a negative way. Its not fair on anybody imo. Clancy looked totally lost, its not his fault either.

Sorry, only way to eradicate that constant barrage of missiles is a complete ban. Ok, ill settle for the minimum allocation with netting put up to end that ridiculous show of ****wittery we witnessed tonight.

10 minutes ago, Tiro said:

Outwith football what other entertainment venue would tolerate behaviour like that and allow the culprits to return?. Enough is enough we have to take action now. Shankland was struck on the head and it was only good fortune that he didn't sustain a serious injury. Any idiot throwing items onto the pitch has no way of knowing the level of injury they might inflict. It is also important to remember that their targets are employees of Heart of Midlothian and as such the club owes each of these players a duty of care.

Yep Hearts are failing in their duty of care by not protecting the players . They need to act 

Edited by GBJambo

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Horrendous post. 

what a clown. 🤡 

Most obvious vermin I've seen on here

dannymack
1 hour ago, The Gorgie said:

Got a bit tasty in lower N at full time. Most entertaining bit of the match.

Where were the Upper N Trendies at this point ? 

Doctor FinnBarr
4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Most obvious vermin I've seen on here

There's a few on here broke cover tonight.

Howdy Doody Jambo

You would never see this behaviour at any other sport definitely not rugby!

Football attracts a poison, scum of the earth types that bring out uncontrollable anger and hatred , the pure numpty heid the baws 

Proper football supporters have a genuine respect of sorts for the opposition that love football and talk about other clubs and players , great Games, goals, talking points etc

You just don't throw objects at player's, at other fan's or onto the pitch that's not normal behaviour

The weirdos most probably have never played football themselves at any level 

How the fcuk do these idiots get tickets for game's ?

If we cut their allocation by 50% H1B5 will just do likewise that's not the answer 

The decent football supporters just end up paying the price for the actions of idiots and pay more for tickets, it's always the minority that spoil things for the majority 

Police are not allowed to police these days because of radge government pish and correctness

Society is in the bin! this shit will go on for years at this rate ,

There's no point in arresting these idiots as it's a wee finger wagging and 30 seconds on the naughty step from the authorities these days , the law makers need to sober up, grow a pair and discipline, shame and severely punish those causing trouble and committing crimes in football stadium's and on the streets 

These problems will be repeated up and down the country for years because those with any power to do so haven't got the guts to clean up the mess 

I’m another who didn’t want the derby diluted by cutting allocations but that’s the final straw for me. They can pay for netting or get their allocation cut. 

dannymack
1 hour ago, red said:

Section N started it tonight - Hibs followed suit….

I love a pint (or 10) before the game and I do get a bit animated during games (I wouldn’t have it any other way) 

but I know how to behave…..

it is what is it 🤷🏽‍♂️ I’m not complaining but I’m also not blaming only hibs fans 

Eh ? 

217d6b5ef9cfe281cccf513c4fe59ad0.jpg

They’re all over X/Twitter deflecting, saying we were at it too. While I can believe there might have been one or two idiots in the hearts end that also need to have a word with themselves it’s not a patch on their coked up neds throwing a barrage of objects, some pretty dangerous ones, at our players especially when it’s been going on for years at every derby. It’s blatantly obvious it comes from the block 7 section as we see it in Easter Road.

Good on Naisy for calling it out because it’s utterly ridiculous. I don’t want to see allocations cut, I think it makes the derby more special but these ***** are putting that at risk with the way they act. A player is going to get seriously injured at some point.

Fort Vallance
23 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Oh my days.

981EAFED-64AA-4E5E-8814-D69055AB5930.jpeg

Trying to do a 5-0 but he's got too many fingers.

Ricardo Quaresma
6 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

There's a few on here broke cover tonight.

:indeed:

Pasquale for King

A vape landed near us before the game, at the top of the stairs between sections N and P. 
The Police are a joke btw, huddled together watching but not taking any action. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Trying to do a 5-0 but he's got too many fingers.

Thats a WOMAN mate 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤮😜?!?!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

A vape landed near us before the game, at the top of the stairs between sections N and P. 
The Police are a joke btw, huddled together watching but not taking any action. 

They should be out along the front of that stand the minute stuff starts getting ugly but they never do

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Zico said:

I’m another who didn’t want the derby diluted by cutting allocations but that’s the final straw for me. They can pay for netting or get their allocation cut. 

Netting, an electric fence would be better. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, boag1874 said:

They should be out along the front of that stand the minute stuff starts getting ugly but they never do

There was an altercation at ht between an older Hearts fan and some skinny young guy with Canada Goose/Stone Usland gear on. Stewards did nothing, minimum wage no problem, so I asked them to get the Police, they looked at me like I was daft. 

We should not let that pass without official comment . Might have to insist on reducing their allocation and maybe bring in netting 

They are the worst club for missiles in this league 

Just now, Sooks said:

We should not let that pass without official comment . Might have to insist on reducing their allocation and maybe bring in netting 

They are the worst club for missiles in this league 

They’re easily the worst, it’s total nonsense that our players have to endure that