Shamima Begum

Hagar the Horrible

il Duce McTarkin

She should be sent to Rafah draped in a Hamas flag imo.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• il Duce McTarkin

• hughesie27

• JudyJudyJudy

Roll her in a Union Jack and fire her from a ship in the Red Sea, into Iran and be done with it.

Tomorrow's fish and chip wrapper.

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, Pap said:

Roll her in a Union Jack and fire her from a ship in the Red Sea, into Iran and be done with it.

Tomorrow's fish and chip wrapper.

:interehjrling:

il Duce McTarkin
10 minutes ago, Pap said:

onlyway.gif

The Ayatollahs would probably launch her right back, to be fair to them.

14 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

The Ayatollahs would probably launch her right back, to be fair to them.

Then make her walk the plank or join the crew.

:jjyay:

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

You could address any random point but the fact remains, she was a child. She was vulnerable and was, so it seems, abused because of that.

She wasn't a child, she made a decision and has to take responsibility for that choice. This sympathy for her is misplaced and undeserved. 

Just because you have grievance against UK, you automatically side with any terrorist. She hasn't even admitted she was wrong, she still believes in the Islamic revolution so she can make her life in Syria, and islamic country and if that isn't to her liking, then so what.

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

She wasn't a child, she made a decision and has to take responsibility for that choice. This sympathy for her is misplaced and undeserved. 

Just because you have grievance against UK, you automatically side with any terrorist. She hasn't even admitted she was wrong, she still believes in the Islamic revolution so she can make her life in Syria, and islamic country and if that isn't to her liking, then so what.

You cant tell that to Guardian readers who think the UK is the real terrorist here.

henrysmithsgloves
2 minutes ago, Pap said:

You cant tell that to Guardian readers who think the UK is the real terrorist here.

Divide and conquer,been using it for centuries,the English are experts 🤔

manaliveits105
26 minutes ago, Pap said:

so do the jkb comrades - edgy af so they are 

5 hours ago, Gundermann said:

You could address any random point but the fact remains, she was a child. She was vulnerable and was, so it seems, abused because of that.

Are you deliberately trying to be contrarian? Genuine question. 

You can argue the ins and outs of whether she was legally a child when she left, but let's not forget she wasn't just there for 20 minutes. She stayed and by all accounts supported the cause for several years. Many time for her to realize the error of her ways and try to come back, but she didn't. 

Correct decision. Let her stay in Syria. Or, bring her back and lock her up. Either or. 

Gundermann
7 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

She was. Ask your Prince Andrew for the definition. 

Gundermann
3 hours ago, trotter said:

You can argue the ins and outs of whether she was legally a child when she left, but let's not forget she wasn't just there for 20 minutes. She stayed and by all accounts supported the cause for several years. Many time for her to realize the error of her ways and try to come back, but she didn't. 

Correct decision. Let her stay in Syria. Or, bring her back and lock her up. Either or. 

So, she was just a child on holiday and could just leave of her own volition?

hughesie27
4 hours ago, trotter said:

You think once she was there she had the freedom to leave? 🤣

i wish jj was my dad
12 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Bit torn on the issue tbh, she's made her bed and wants to now come crawling back because they lost. She's vermin and I have no sympathy for her 

However, I'm not sure the precedent of making her stateless a healthy thing for us. What happens when they do it to the next person who's politics the government don't like? All a bit putin for me.

That's probably where I am on it tbh. I want nothing to do with her and zero sympathy so am torn between she should be left to rot or locked away for the rest of her life. Without knowing all the facts, I'm inclined to think the courts know best but there is a doubt in my mind about where all of this could lead. 

The other part of this thread that is quite telling is the usual suspects jumping on our Muslim FM who as far as I know hasn't entered this debate but has directed humanitarian aid to Gaza so 1+1 = an assumption that he is on her side and the side of Islamic terrorists. 

It doesn't take much to bring out prejudice does it?

fabienleclerq
22 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

That's probably where I am on it tbh. I want nothing to do with her and zero sympathy so am torn between she should be left to rot or locked away for the rest of her life. Without knowing all the facts, I'm inclined to think the courts know best but there is a doubt in my mind about where all of this could lead. 

The other part of this thread that is quite telling is the usual suspects jumping on our Muslim FM who as far as I know hasn't entered this debate but has directed humanitarian aid to Gaza so 1+1 = an assumption that he is on her side and the side of Islamic terrorists. 

It doesn't take much to bring out prejudice does it?

Correct,  as usual there's shades of grey. It's possible to care not a jot about Begum but worry about the precedent sent. Reminds me of the poem about the Nazis, goes something along the line of first they came for the jews.  

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Correct,  as usual there's shades of grey. It's possible to care not a jot about Begum but worry about the precedent sent. Reminds me of the poem about the Nazis, goes something along the line of first they came for the jews.  

Exactly. Jews, Muslims, refugees,trans, etc. All good sport until you are in the firing line. 

BlueRiver
14 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Yet the comparison with "going on holiday" was ridiculous. 

I don't quite get why you're not grasping that. 

5 hours ago, Gundermann said:

So, she was just a child on holiday and could just leave of her own volition?

Well by getting on a plane to go there in the first place shows she could Shirley?

4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

You think once she was there she had the freedom to leave? 🤣

Again, her choice to go there. She knew what she was getting into. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, trotter said:

Well by getting on a plane to go there in the first place shows she could Shirley?

Aye but apparently wasn’t mature enough to make that choice and the consequences . 

That thing you do

I'm fundamentally against people getting stripped of citizenship and left as a citizen of nowhere. Plus it's a slippery slope, you ban folk for one deed you can ban them for all sorts of others.

She should be allowed back. Once back she would be sent to prison no doubt and would need lifetime monitoring and deradicalisation treatment. 

To make someone have no state when they made a choice aged 15 is wrong. 

BlueRiver
2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

What is the precedent out of curiosity? 

She's far from the first to have her citizenship revoked and it's a power that the government have held since round about 1981? 

27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Aye but apparently wasn’t mature enough to make that choice and the consequences . 

Indeed

22 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

I'm fundamentally against people getting stripped of citizenship and left as a citizen of nowhere. Plus it's a slippery slope, you ban folk for one deed you can ban them for all sorts of others.

She should be allowed back. Once back she would be sent to prison no doubt and would need lifetime monitoring and deradicalisation treatment. 

But yet she continued with that choice for what, 3 years or so? 

25 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

Also, prison, monitoring, deradicalisation would be at the tax payers expense. You happy with being accountable for that vs. paying for things that are actually useful to society? 

Dawnrazor
2 minutes ago, trotter said:

Indeed

But yet she continued with that choice for what, 3 years or so? 

If the Isis caliphate was still in place, if they were successful, would she want to come back, I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

If the Isis caliphate was still in place, if they were successful, would she want to come back, I doubt it.

Correct

"I'm sorry your honour, but I was only affiliated with a terrorist group accountable for countless atrocities for 3 years, I was just a child'. Is a laughable argument

Edited by trotter

Dawnrazor
4 minutes ago, trotter said:

Correct

"I'm sorry your honour, but I was only affiliated with a terrorist group accountable for countless atrocities for 3 years, I was just a child'. Is a laughable argument

Almost as laughable as equating what she did with going on holiday to Spain!!!

Edited by Dawnrazor

Jim_Duncan
8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Sounded like a decent place. You get given a wife, a gun and nobody is moaning at you to shave if you let your stubble grow out. And throw folk off of roofs. 

Dawnrazor
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

Sounded like a decent place. You get given a wife, a gun and nobody is moaning at you to shave if you let your stubble grow out. And throw folk off of roofs. 

Actually Jim, see when you put it like that..............

Jim_Duncan
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Actually Jim, see when you put it like that..............

Catch you at the airport for a flight to “Turkey”, Dawn. The ISIS Beatles may be finished but maybe we could be the Daesh Simon and Garfunkel. 

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Catch you at the airport for a flight to “Turkey”, Dawn. The ISIS Beatles may be finished but maybe we could be the Daesh Simon and Garfunkel. 

🤣👍 I'm in!! 

*Edit*

Do we need to kidnap some Hibby's on the the way there? For the roof chucking likesy?

Edited by Dawnrazor

Jim_Duncan
18 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣👍 I'm in!! 

*Edit*

Do we need to kidnap some Hibby's on the the way there? For the roof chucking likesy?

Mickey Weir?

Dawnrazor
Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

Mickey Weir?

Aye, I'll bring Rat Boy and Sponge Bob Square Hied.

16 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

I hadn't no, if she finds herself in front of a sniper in the near future I wouldn't much either. 

Dangerous precedent to set making her stateless regardless.

I have to say that I have no empathy for Begum, and she should pay for her crimes, but I do think that making her stateless was indeed very dangerous. We have to be responsible internationally as a nation and that includes being responsible for our citizens in cases like this.

37 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

The Daesh Chuckle Brothers more like. ;)

Dawnrazor
Just now, redjambo said:

There's only one of them now red😥

JudyJudyJudy
54 minutes ago, trotter said:

Also, prison, monitoring, deradicalisation would be at the tax payers expense. You happy with being accountable for that vs. paying for things that are actually useful to society? 

Hes an Indy supporter and we know what the are like about money...its money money money and its " free " too so whats a few million more to keep her in a British nick?

JudyJudyJudy
49 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Almost as laughable as equating what she did with going on holiday to Spain!!!

aye the apoligists are out on force today and yesterday.

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

aye the apoligists are out on force today and yesterday.

I still can't believe that's what he actually meant???

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I still can't believe that's what he actually meant???

basically a few of them think she should not have had her british citizen revoked cause she didnt know what she was doing due to her age...aye right...they are the same ones happy with the Indy ref having 16 years old voting in it....

Anybody with either dual citizenship or anybody who even qualifies to gain citizenship with another nation is now in danger.

The UK Government may decide that you no longer qualify for British citizenship and could strip you of it.

Which leaves you at the mercy of the other nation who's citizenship you qualify for, but they are under no obligation to grant it, which is the case with this lassie.

This then leaves you with no rights under any nation's laws.

Which is why making people stateless is supposed to be illegal under international law.

The crimes of this lassie can be endlessly debated, and people may point out that other persons with dual citizenship may have caused more harm to the UK than she did (Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage, for example) and people may point out that she's been singled out for special treatment as an example because the right-wing press have seized upon the story, but the fact remains that a very dangerous precedent has been set and everybody who holds more than one nationality is now at risk in the UK.

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

basically a few of them think she should not have had her british citizen revoked cause she didnt know what she was doing due to her age...aye right...they are the same ones happy with the Indy ref having 16 years old voting in it....

To be fair, she wasn't 16.

Personally, I see both sides of the argument, she was technically a child, but I'm not going to spend anymore time than this giving a **** about someone who joined ISIS. 

hughesie27
2 hours ago, trotter said:

Nah, you criticised her for going and staying. Very easy to get there I'd imagine, less so if you change your mind and want to come home.

Jim_Duncan
30 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Feeling left out? Join us and we can be the Al-Qaeda Bee Gees. 

Gundermann
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

She was still a child and apparently brainwashed, trafficked and abused.

That said, age 10 is the age of criminal responsibility AFAIK and if there's evidence of her committing crimes then she should be dealt with as you'd deal with any other criminal of a similar age.

Gundermann
31 minutes ago, Cade said:

Anybody with either dual citizenship or anybody who even qualifies to gain citizenship with another nation is now in danger.

The UK Government may decide that you no longer qualify for British citizenship and could strip you of it.

Which leaves you at the mercy of the other nation who's citizenship you qualify for, but they are under no obligation to grant it, which is the case with this lassie.

This then leaves you with no rights under any nation's laws.

Which is why making people stateless is supposed to be illegal under international law.

The crimes of this lassie can be endlessly debated, and people may point out that other persons with dual citizenship may have caused more harm to the UK than she did (Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage, for example) and people may point out that she's been singled out for special treatment as an example because the right-wing press have seized upon the story, but the fact remains that a very dangerous precedent has been set and everybody who holds more than one nationality is now at risk in the UK.

Good point and one which I hadn't considered. Myself, and probably many of us here, have family members with dual citizenship - most of my pals have foreign girlfriends or spouses.

It would be bad enough for someone in our family to do something daft and illegal (even nowhere near the scale of joining IS) and instead of just being dealt with by the justice system gets thrown into international limbo by having their UK citizenship removed. And this by the gang of spivs and crooks who currently govern us.

Gorgi1874

I'd put her on a massive catapult and fire her into the sea. PPV it and donate the dough to a homeless veterans charity