• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• FarmerTweedy

• Mikey1874

• Hearts_fan

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Can’t believe I didn’t use my favourite word in my rant. You are of course correct 👍 

That's what I'm here for 👍🏻

Bunny Munro
15 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Good saves from the Ross Co goalkeeper at the penalty. How come that was retaken (and missed again) when ours against Dundee had their goalkeeper  dancing up and down the goal lime as the kick was being taken and we never got a re-take?

I'm not sure the rules on what the keeper can and can't do with penalties but the Celtic was was retaken because the Ross County player who cleared the ball had entered the box before the kick was taken.

Pasquale for King

Just shouted some obscenities at the tv, what a clueless Celtic *****. 
Not a foul, clearly a foul. Not a penalty, he moved his arm TOWARDS the ball, clearly a penalty. 
Shankland shouldn’t be at Hearts, yeah we’ve never had great players, hundreds better than you ya slow one trick pony *****. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

Good saves from the Ross Co goalkeeper at the penalty. How come that was retaken (and missed again) when ours against Dundee had their goalkeeper  dancing up and down the goal lime as the kick was being taken and we never got a re-take?

GKs can move anywhere they want as long as one foot is on the line when the penalty is taken.

WheatfieldWarrior
5 hours ago, 1953 said:

I also saw the handball from the halfway line in the Westfield. 

The Westfield stand at Bramall Lane? - that's some eyesight. ;)

Independence
8 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

What a phud. Shanks shouldn't be at Hearts he should be at one of the Ugly sisters. GTF you tosser! 

Complaint heading off to the BBC. Outrageous comments that went unchallenged! !

Independence
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just shouted some obscenities at the tv, what a clueless Celtic *****. 
Not a foul, clearly a foul. Not a penalty, he moved his arm TOWARDS the ball, clearly a penalty. 
Shankland shouldn’t be at Hearts, yeah we’ve never had great players, hundreds better than you ya slow one trick pony *****. 

2 hours ago, JAYEL said:

I don’t watch BBC Glasgow

…but we should complain or nothing will ever change!!! 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just made a point of watching this after this thread. What a pillock! :laugh:

henrysmithsgloves
46 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Can the RAF no launch him at the Houthi?

With the amount of grease on his hair,he will slide into Iran 😳 worlds first sliding banger . Imagine getting grassed on by Michelle mone 😆

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

Go for it 1308

Just watched it. His comments about should he still be at Hearts...' no he shouldn't  be' . Proves what a dickhead he is. 

The comment that really got me angry tho was that one of the old firm should "take a punt on him" 

So Charlie,  you complete ****k**g pr**k. ....they should take a 'punt' on the league's top scorer , Scottish international,  and see if he's 'good enough '?

Piss off, you smelly greaseball weegie  ******g **** of a man.

Do one🖕

Kingsley's complaint to the referee wasn't about the trip, it was about Miovski's challenge for the header on the touchline.

Watch it back and you'll see Miovski barging Kingsley while not looking at the ball.

2 clear fouls in that period of play.

kingantti1874

It’s a foul, not even remotely debatable.  He simply doesn’t get that ball if he doesn’t trip beni. Is it intentional? No but that’s not relevant.  Alex Cochrane was sent off for an unintentional trip on Maeda.  It was also far more of a foul than the one St Johnstone go against them on wednesday. 

and that was the clearest hand ball I’ve seen in ages. Would have been a pen 10 years ago before these rules came into existence. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Gorgierools
3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Can the RAF no launch him at the Houthi?

It's been a couple of decades since we last dropped what is known as a "dumb bomb". It's all "smart weapons" now. It's obvious therefore why we can't strap the odious, clueless fud to a Typhoon.

Who cares what he thinks, it really makes no difference. He is just another has been falling into line with the OF media pish.

Can someone tell that commentator that it’s shankland - there is no S on the end 🤷🏼‍♂️

Templeton Peck

Got the feeling Charlie was only saying words about Shankland on behalf of Shanklands agents Stormsportx, and their consultant, Neil McCann. The main driver of the transfer to Rangers talk who was sitting mere inches away

Not convinced the BBC have got it right about why the goal was disallowed. Seemed clear to me at the game the goal was going to be chalked off For the double foul on the touch line and I’m sure that was the decision reached. Even when Hearts were going too take the free kick after the goal was disallowed they placed the ball were Beni was tripped but Clancy told them too take the ball to the touch line we’re the original incident had taken place and that’s what will be in his match notes!

I took it to mean he was worth the value Hearts were seeking.

Rangers can't afford him.

Celtic don't pay that money unless they see resale value.

Wrong on the ovski goal .

Wrong on penalty.

Both were free kicks.

2 minutes ago, graham said:

Not convinced the BBC have got it right about why the goal was disallowed. Seemed clear to me at the game the goal was going to be chalked off For the double foul on the touch line and I’m sure that was the decision reached. Even when Hearts were going too take the free kick after the goal was disallowed they placed the ball were Beni was tripped but Clancy told them too take the ball to the touch line we’re the original incident had taken place and that’s what will be in his match notes!

Well noticed .

We_are_the_Hearts

Couldn’t even hide his dislike for us. Celtic fhanny who leaves his baby melting in a car while shopping for hair dye. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Well Charlie, what can I say? Oh yeah, the three points stayed at Tynecastle, GIRFUY.☝️That one is for you,👉and that one is for your dug.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, graham said:

As there's no comments from the refs on why the foul was given it's a bit of guesswork. as for Mulgrew his comments were quite incredible 'He shouldn't be at Hearts when the window closes'. 🤬

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

As there's no comments from the refs on why the foul was given it ms a bit of guesswork. as for Mulgrew his comments were quite incredible 'He shouldn't be at Hearts when the window closes'. 🤬

Totally agree Dave his comments were disgusting!

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

As there's no comments from the refs on why the foul was given it ms a bit of guesswork. as for Mulgrew his comments were quite incredible 'He shouldn't be at Hearts when the window closes'. 🤬

He shouldn't. 

I'm surprised no one at least tested our resolve .

And if they did it wasn't enough.

I think people have got a bit touchy about what he said.

He looked absolutely miserable . We just put his former team Abergreen on their arses , Celtic looked far from convincing at home again and Hibs toiled against Kilmarnock which seemed to depress him as well . All in all it was enjoyable watching the lanky greasy weegie turd looking like he might cry 

Pissed me off a wee bit that neither Thompson nor McCann picked him up or disagreed with his Shankland comments. Just a bunch of old firm sycophants at the end of the day. The BBC are a bit of a joke where Scottish football coverage is concerned. 

Edited by GinRummy

He looked uncomfortable and nervous. 

That showed in his punditry as he made absolutely no sense in is opinions of the 2 VAR incidents. 

Both were unfortunate from Aberdeens point if view but the officials got them  100% correct in the end.

Its pretty astonishing that an ex Pro that had been involved in the game for so long could be so clueless on the laws of the game.

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

He looked uncomfortable and nervous. 

That showed in his punditry as he made absolutely no sense in is opinions of the 2 VAR incidents. 

Both were unfortunate from Aberdeens point if view but the officials got them  100% correct in the end.

Its pretty astonishing that an ex Pro that had been involved in the game for so long could be so clueless on the laws of the game.

I noticed this too . Had the air of someone who was trying to remember something he had forgotten . Distractedly going through a list in his head ……. keys ……. wallet ……… OH SHIT

IMG_6059.png

Brick Tamland

Mulgrew is typical of what is wrong with Scottish football and our sports journalism…

The Glasgow bias is crystal clear. 

Everything revolves around the bigot twins where every other player in the league should want to play. 

Irrespective that McCann previously played for Hearts, all 3 pundits are ex bigot players. 
I could go on but we will always be a backwater until there is a seismic shift in the lickspittle media who don’t have the smeddum to ever speak out about the clear and obvious bias that reeks through the SFA/SPFL corridors. 

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Mulgrew is typical of what is wrong with Scottish football and our sports journalism…

Everything revolves around the bigot twins where every other player in the league should want to play. 

Irrespective that McCann previously played for Hearts, all 3 pundits are ex bigot players. 
I could go on but we will always be a backwater until there is a seismic shift in the lickspittle media who don’t have the smeddum to ever speak out about the clear and obvious bias that reeks through the SFA/SPFL corridors. 

:spoton:

Just listened - he basically disagreed with everything Neil Mcann said.  Contradicted himself as well (aberdeen foul, although by the law is a free kick "should never have been a free kick". Then said the killie foul, although not in his opinion a red card has to stand as it's in the current laws).  Total bellend.

This may have been noted before but I've not gone through the entire thread (the contradiction - not the fact he's  bellend - I'm fairly sure that has been noted several times).

Deid Heid

If only he had such strong opinions on say, for example, child neglect. We could listen to him knowing he speaks from experience and with some authority. At the moment he appears to have some kind of mental impairment, so it would be wrong to rip the piss out of him.

I'd maybe listen to him on head concussions as that appears to be a major contibuting factor to his impared 'opinions'.

What a weedgie banger, the thing is , although the BBC would say the views of their 'punters' are not the views of the BBC, I'm rather afraid that if you give people like Mulgrew air time, i'm afraid that those watching do rather  think they do represent the views of the BBC - like an echo chamber you pr1ck5.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

Kingsley's complaint to the referee wasn't about the trip, it was about Miovski's challenge for the header on the touchline.

Watch it back and you'll see Miovski barging Kingsley while not looking at the ball.

2 clear fouls in that period of play.

Spot on, I’ve said this early on in the thread.

Kingsley was fouled twice by Miovski when the ball was in the air, just before Beningime foul. 

Miovski wasn’t even looking at the ball. That’s what Kingsley was complaining about to ref and linesman.

28 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

⬆️  This

Greenbank2

Charlie Mulgrew is everything that optimizes all that is poisonous with the Scottish Football "industry". A loser journeyman footballer who is now lapping at the cesspit bowl of the Old Firm in the hope that he gets paid more of the scraps from the media table. Unable to see that ANY truly international class Scottish footballer would aspire to ply their trade far above the standard of the uglies, is simply pandering to their own greed and narcissism.

24 minutes ago, dukebox said:

Just listened - he basically disagreed with everything Neil Mcann said.  Contradicted himself as well (aberdeen foul, although by the law is a free kick "should never have been a free kick". Then said the killie foul, although not in his opinion a red card has to stand as it's in the current laws).  Total bellend.

This may have been noted before but I've not gone through the entire thread (the contradiction - not the fact he's  bellend - I'm fairly sure that has been noted several times).

He went from being totally against the letter of the law being applied in the two incidents which were to Hearts’ benefit to being totally in favour of the letter of the law being applied in the Killie red card incident. In the space of a few minutes.

Complete inconsistency which leads to the suspicion that he’s either very thick or just has a deep dislike of Hearts. Or both.

His Shankland comments would tend to suggest that “both” is the correct analysis.

Dallas Green

Just the standard Old Firm sycophant. Telling us on one hand that Shankland shouldn't be at Hearts but no doubt has complained about the lack of challenge both arse cheeks get.

A walloper of a man.

13 hours ago, J Cheever Loophole said:

He should have got more than a concussion when he left his bairn in a car in sub zero temperatures whilst he and his wife went shopping .The police were involved and the child neglect charges were later dropped. 

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Couldn’t even hide his dislike for us. Celtic fhanny who leaves his baby melting in a car while shopping for hair dye. 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Not even close to being the most important point in the thread but ffs 😄

As to the most important point, what an absolute dobber he is.

ToadKiller Dog

Mulgrews comment on Shankland basically sums up scottish football in a nutshell, only the ugly sisters are allowed nice things and we should just Surrender to the inevitably of it .

He's just the dumb loud mouth end of the ugly sister protection rackett.

Drylaw Hearts

BBC Scotland is just pish and mostly amateur like when it comes to presenters etc.

Monotone Mulgrew need to be taken off the list after that shitshow last night…….if that had been a female summarising that nob Joey Barton would be all over social media this morning.

Mulgrew contradicts himself on numerous occasions and looked like a prize plum sitting next to McCann.