Sportscene/mulgrew

Thomaso

SwindonJambo
38 minutes ago, OTT said:

Child. 

The guy is an utter, utter, utter waster. 

IIRC,It was Michelle Mone who reported seeing the unaccompanied child locked in the car. Another arse but she did the right thing there.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• FarmerTweedy

• Mikey1874

• Hearts_fan

Just now, SwindonJambo said:

IIRC,It was Michelle Mone who reported seeing the unaccompanied child locked in the car. Another arse but she did the right thing there.

Broken clocks etc. :lol: 

You just worry about your child neglecting wee life, Charlie! Make sure you don’t lock any more babies in the car, eh?

****in’ twat!

SwindonJambo
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

There is that but in fairness to her, she chose to take affirmative action by doing the right thing. 

Still can't stick her though.

Philstampscleaner

On sporscene saying Shankland shouldn't be a hearts player and that he should go to either of the old firm.  On one hand he is acknowledging how good shanks is but on the other basically saying we aren't good enough.  Utter welt. 

Barely coherent at times too. Is quite a handsome ******* tho!

Daveandal
13 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

My mind is blown by that. Small, bizarre world.

Philstampscleaner

Sorry see this is mentioned in another thread. Mods feel free to delete.

Scott Monument

To think Charlie mulgrew played for Scotland how is that for scraping the barrel 

the posh bit

If you want something to evidence how poor the standards have been in Scotland in the past 20 years then look no further than Charlie Mulgrew being an actual ****ing pundit these days. 😁

Edited by the posh bit

SwindonJambo

The opinions of this intellectual tortoise should be of no interest whatsoever to any self respecting Jambo.

49 minutes ago, Busby2Gibson said:

Not aware of him being on Sportscene before but if that’s the standard of his punditry, it’s absolutely dire. Weegie centric rubbish. 

McCann streets ahead in all departments. 

Loved the fact that Neil contradicted his opinion on every decision:robbo:

AC Mallin_51

Talking utter 💩 beni is 100% clipped, it’s a foul plain as day. Devlin made himself bigger with his arm for the pen, cannot see how there is any complaints? 

Just now, Tazio said:

Clearly had too many concussions in his career. 

Or not enough maybe? a bit more :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir required

Auld Reekin'
12 minutes ago, Philstampscleaner said:

On sporscene saying Shankland shouldn't be a hearts player and that he should go to either of the old firm.  On one hand he is acknowledging how good shanks is but on the other basically saying we aren't good enough.  Utter welt. 

Barely coherent at times too. Is quite a handsome ******* tho!

1 minute ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Far too much make up on aswell

8 minutes ago, Philstampscleaner said:

Sorry see this is mentioned in another thread. Mods feel free to delete.

Or merge with the "All Things LBGT+ yadda, yadda, yadda..." thread.  :oohmatron:

:thumbsup: 

Lone Striker
47 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Shanks still being a Hearts player is really getting under the old firms collective skin :jjyay:

Lubbly Jubbly. :clyay:    Could just be me, but I don't recall the same weegie pundit envy about us having Robbo or Rudi. 

Just now, Lone Striker said:

Lubbly Jubbly. :clyay:    Could just be me, but I don't recall the same weegie pundit envy about us having Robbo or Rudi. 

Mate wee Si Ferry and his junkie pal did a whole piece on best foreign players to play in Scotland outwith the old firm and both of them dismissed Rudi immediately cause he “only scored goals” 

Old firm wankers will always be old firm wankers

SectionDJambo

It’s always a joy when we get under the skin of certain pundits and commentators. We must be doing something right.

Insanity incoming.

We have a chance at finishing above rangers.

There I said it.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Got that haircut that just screams weegie with money that's never out the Italian centre

:gok:

AlphonseCapone

He's a thick *******. "I don't think it was a foul but maybe by the laws of the game". What are you slavering on about you horrible, weegie ****wit.

J Cheever Loophole
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Clearly had too many concussions in his career. 

He should have got more than a concussion when he left his bairn in a car in sub zero temperatures whilst he and his wife went shopping .The police were involved and the child neglect charges were later dropped. 

Pans Jambo
10 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Insanity incoming.

We have a chance at finishing above rangers.

There I said it.

I agree, we should have a target like that. But….
Ye gonni no dae that. Ye just gonni no. 

(the noo anyway 👍)

Yet another reason why I don’t watch or listen to BBC Scotland’s football coverage anymore. Haven’t for years, utter tinpot

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, basscom said:

The absolute arrogance of these *****.

”He shouldn’t be” when asked if Shankland will still be at Hearts on Thursday 1st February.

Tbh, I kind of agree with him.  Don't get me wrong, I don't for a second want us to sell him, I hope he signs a new long term contract and sees out his career with us, but when we talk about how Shankland can be the difference between us finishing 3rd or not and therefore worth at least something like £5-6m based on Conference League group stage football, I reckon there's a strong likelihood his goals would be hugely influential in deciding which arsecheek wins the league, and that's potentially worth something like £20m per season based on the difference between being in the Champions League group stage and the Europa League group stage, so I actually think if either of them opened the cheque book enough to offer us a fee we couldn't turn down, he'd pay them back in spades.  There's no doubt celtic could afford him, and although a lot of folk say sevco are skint, they're still signing players, and I reckon they'd be able to find the cash through soft loans from directors or something if they wanted to!

Mulgrew's still an utter roaster though! 

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

He's a thick *******. "I don't think it was a foul but maybe by the laws of the game". What are you slavering on about you horrible, weegie ****wit.

It'd be interesting to see a "best of" montage of Mulgrew's fouls.  From memory, he was  a carthorse for the last few years of his career.

Wasn't just Mulgrew, on the radio on the way home Pat Nevin thought Aberdeen's goal should have stood because it was just a collision and not deliberate. Nobody was saying it was deliberate but he still took Beni out and stopped him getting anywhere near the guy with the ball. I thought there was at least one foul on Kingsley just before that too. Nevin also didn't thinking it was a penalty because he was trying to get his arm out the way. He still stopped the ball with his waving arm. Both VAR decisions 100% correct. I don't know why Clancy didn't give them in the first place.

Hearts_fan
3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Tbh, I kind of agree with him.  Don't get me wrong, I don't for a second want us to sell him, I hope he signs a new long term contract and sees out his career with us, but when we talk about how Shankland can be the difference between us finishing 3rd or not and therefore worth at least something like £5-6m based on Conference League group stage football, I reckon there's a strong likelihood his goals would be hugely influential in deciding which arsecheek wins the league, and that's potentially worth something like £20m per season based on the difference between being in the Champions League group stage and the Europa League group stage, so I actually think if either of them opened the cheque book enough to offer us a fee we couldn't turn down, he'd pay them back in spades.  There's no doubt celtic could afford him, and although a lot of folk say sevco are skint, they're still signing players, and I reckon they'd be able to find the cash through soft loans from directors or something if they wanted to!

Mulgrew's still an utter roaster though! 

Must be getting you wrong.

Shankland very much should be at Hearts.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, basscom said:

I was right in front of it. Kingsley was complaining about the two barges into himself when the ball was in the air, before the foul on Baningime.

No one on Sportscene even mentioned those fouls.

Correct sheep player had his back to the ball so clearly wasnt attempting to play it!!!

Hearts_fan

Mulgrew doesn’t even realise how transparently insulting he is in using the word “should”, too dim to realise the loaded delusional entitlement is plain to see. His remark there is evidence of much of what is wrong in Scottish football.

Edited by Hearts_fan

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Wasn't just Mulgrew, on the radio on the way home Pat Nevin thought Aberdeen's goal should have stood because it was just a collision and not deliberate. Nobody was saying it was deliberate but he still took Beni out and stopped him getting anywhere near the guy with the ball. I thought there was at least one foul on Kingsley just before that too. Nevin also didn't thinking it was a penalty because he was trying to get his arm out the way. He still stopped the ball with his waving arm. Both VAR decisions 100% correct. I don't know why Clancy didn't give them in the first place.

I don't think Clancy (who I thought had a good game today) could see the handball as Devlin was facing away from him and his view may also have been blocked in other ways.  Those of us who were facing Devlin could see the handball right away - as did the camera angle.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

Mulgrew doesn’t even realise how transparently insulting he is in using the word “should”, too dim to realise the loaded delusional entitlement is plain to see. His remark there is evidence of much of what is wrong in Scottish football.

I wonder where Mulgrew thinks Miovski should be next month?  We never hear any clamour for him to move to the Weeg.

Hearts_fan

Do these arse cheek planks not realise their beloved bigoted clubs would stand to gain if there were three or more clubs competing for the league in Scotland. No, all they can do is talk down the merits of non-arse clubs, so afraid of losing their dominance. Narrow-mindedness shall be Scottish football’s Achilles in the end. 

John Findlay

If brains were saliva. Charlie Mulgrew wouldn't have enough to lick a stamp.

Hectormasson
28 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

It’s always a joy when we get under the skin of certain pundits and commentators. We must be doing something right.

totally,the weege fekin hate it when they know were slowly creeping up on them, the only way is up for hearts"  long may it continue, especially when it gets right up that lots noses 👈🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Mikey1874
13 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Laws of the Game removed accidental contact a few years ago. It's a foul. Doesn't matter he didn't mean it.

Another example of so called experts not knowing shit. 

Sleepy head
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Was it no faulty PPE?

🤣

Mikey1874
4 minutes ago, richardhateshibs said:

Where are the sportscene highlights? Can't see them on iplayer?

Go on iplayer after the later showing on BBC 1. Finishes 1.30am. 

Des Lynam

***** like him know if they bum the OF up it does their media career no harm. It’s irrelevant unless either of them stump up the money needed. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Sportscene/mulgrew