• Jam-Tart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, cazzyy said:

If serious trouble means out then yes, he is. 😄

Aye I paused it cuz went to bathroom 🤣🤣 was a leg behind 

2 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Aye I paused it cuz went to bathroom 🤣🤣 was a leg behind 

Should have started flushing before you had finished pissing, might have got back in time. 😄

11 hours ago, cazzyy said:

Should have started flushing before you had finished pissing, might have got back in time. 😄

🤣🤣🤣 Wow 

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Gary you require 121

3 darts later 

5 scored.

2-0 down 😂

Was just about to say the same :lol:

Playing terrible so far but you feel he can turn it around more than most.

Percival King

It's like a switch was flicked for Anderson, couldn't hit anything then 2-2, and the momentum, fifteen minutes later. 

Great match in the end, Anderson very respectful in defeat. Dolan looks really good - maybe not good enough to go all the way but who knows. Think it's MVG's personally.

I'd retire if I was Gary. The embarrassment losing to Dolan. The worst Irish player to lift a dart.

Losing to a fecking donkey .

The young lad really is something else. Always easy to think that folk with these talents will simply dominate for years to come, but life's inevitabilities eventually get in the way. He will surely win a good number of world titles along the way though. 

Edited by Sooperstar

The way that half of the draw has opened up too, it really wouldn't be a shock if he gets to the final (if he can win tonight obviously).

Saw Anderson having a go at the press yesterday (?) at hounding Littler and saying how they've affected Josh Rock...thing is though, Littler seems to be loving all the attention. 

Wee bit cockiness with that 170 attempt. Came back to bite him on the arse. Seen that a couple of times with him. He's toying with these oldies. 🤣

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Wee bit cockiness with that 170 attempt. Came back to bite him on the arse. Seen that a couple of times with him. He's toying with these oldies. 🤣

I disagree. Once you've hit the 2 treble 20's I think you should go bull every time, regardless of where the other player is. 

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yeh I think he will need to learn from that quickly if it's to last in tournaments. 

Taylors already said Littlers better than he was at 16 and MVG was pushed to say he thinks he was better than Littler but he has all the talent to win stuff. 

Think he could be the real deal for as long as he can stick to it with the commitment. As Phil said, it takes a lot to stay motivated once the moneys in the bank.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I disagree. Once you've hit the 2 treble 20's I think you should go bull every time, regardless of where the other player is. 

I think its the setup of the 170 rather than actually going for it.