Foley deal with Hibs approved ( updated )

Sooks

54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If it was Bournemouth he would do his best to get them back up I reckon . The others honestly do not think he would give a flying one 

I agree😃

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• vegas-voss

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

132goals1958
21 minutes ago, theshed said:

Good to hear 😁

There is a well know hibs man from down East Lothian way that could supply loads of fish if it goes tits up 

Thought they already had a bunch o haddies.

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Lorient fans hate him. I'm fairly certain they sent a tonne of rotten fish to the training ground in protest earlier this season.

If they turn on him like you say, he may well wash his hands of them and look for another, or maybe he did and  it was our neighbours.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Everything about the content of that article makes me want to puke . Standard Liege were a top side once a while ago , and now they are getting passed around by two teams that have either never been a force or were back in antiquity . If it was not for the fact I ****ing despise Hibs I would feel quite sorry for them getting mixed up in all this nauseating shite 

ShedBoy
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Everything about the content of that article makes me want to puke . Standard Liege were a top side once a while ago , and now they are getting passed around by two teams that have either never been a force or were back in antiquity . If it was not for the fact I ****ing despise Hibs I would feel quite sorry for them getting mixed up in all this nauseating shite 

It’s unbelievable yet hilarious in equal measure. I’m sure a few of SAF young lads were blooded at SL and as you say they were once seen as a prestigious club. 

Now they’re just a plaything for bored billionaires it would seem.

Nothing more than a scud book in a jailhouse.

Just now, ShedBoy said:

as you say they were once seen as a prestigious club. 

Now they’re just a plaything for bored billionaires it would seem.

Nothing more than a scud book in a jailhouse.

So much that I hate about modern football summed up in one article . You are spot on with your jazz mag analogy as well . If we ever get tangled up in this utter shit I would be done with it Im afraid 

This is going to end in disaster for those clubs.

Clearly Foley is praying on the weaker teams that require financial assistance.

They are weak teams for a reason and all of the success is hinged on Bournemouth as soon as they start to go backwards and him and the group get bored it will go sideways.

Tick Tock indeed. 

Australis
6 minutes ago, Rods said:

They are weak teams for a reason and all of the success is hinged on Bournemouth as soon as they start to go backwards and him and the group get bored it will go sideways.

Tick Tock indeed. 

If it all goes belly up he still owns the stadiums and land.

Think the Gordon's will sell out to him in the end.

Still , as much as I hate this shite , it could not be happening to a nicer Scottish club , so GIRFUT

Finlay James

What have Hibs signed themselves up for?  Idiots.

ShedBoy

Oooooft once Bournemouth hit the skids that’s it. The deck of cards collapse.

I ****in love being a Jambo.

Thanks papa ♥️♥️♥️

EH11 2NL

I'll miss the derbies but will gladly watch as the shit show crumbles to the ground. 

Edited by EH11 2NL

12 minutes ago, Rods said:

Tick Tock indeed. 

This is it in a nutshell. Macondes isn't a flavour of whats to come. He's probably as good as it gets :lol: 

But, if Hibs have a laddie that is looking shit hot, Bournemouth aren't going to take him on the super cheap on a deal that works a lot better for them? Absolutely. 

I think you're spot on about him preying on teams with weak finances. Hibs haven't been acquired because he's had his eye on them for ages and he sees hibs as a crucial part of his football group. He's acquired them because they were available for less than the cost of a player that would be considered a punt for Bournemouth :D 

Next season will obviously be the acid test, but I'm struggling to see how Hibs come out on top here. 

Australis
13 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

What have Hibs signed themselves up for?  Idiots.

Wee team fans couldn't wait to sign up for it.

As said above, if Bournmouth were to find themselves being relegated, the wee teams in the pyramid would be in trouble, or even more neglected.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. 😁

Edited by Australis

Finlay James
Just now, Australis said:

Wee team fans couldn't wait to sign up for it.

As said above, of  Bournmouth were to

Find themselves being relegated, the wee teams in the pyramid would be in trouble, or even more neglected.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. 😁

I think all of what you have said is inevitable mate.

5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Oooooft once Bournemouth hit the skids that’s it. The deck of cards collapse.

I ****in love being a Jambo.

Thanks papa ♥️♥️♥️

My maternal grandad was one of them . He used to go to game about with Hearts and he would speak with great joy about the Famous Five and the Terrible trio and further back than that . As much as their club and fans have killed the potential for any possible iota of sympathy from me now , I think he would be absolutely devastated to see what they have become . He would want nothing to do with them nowadays if he was still alive 

JimmyCant
17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sorry but your feeling nauseous about a now common place financial manoeuvre which is nothing much more than a way to wash money and get round FFP ? Bit dramatic is it no ?

Fact is that (most probably) Hibs will see very little benefit and very little detriment to themselves as a separate sporting entity, just like every other club involved in schemes like this.

It’s a non issue, a paper exercise, an irrelevance.They won’t get in trouble. They won’t be any better than they are now. They won’t get good players out of it.  That’s not even the real purpose despite how it’s been sold to fans and shareholders 

rudeskaboyuk

Bournemouth will almost certainly hibd's it next season and get relegated !

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My maternal grandad was one of them . He used to go to game about with Hearts and he would speak with great joy about the Famous Five and the Terrible trio and further back than that . As much as their club and fans have killed the potential for any possible iota of sympathy from me now , I think he would be absolutely devastated to see what they have become . He would want nothing to do with them nowadays if he was still alive 

I think Hibs fans behaviour during our administration has sickened a lot of Jambos. It went from being a typical local rivalry to being a lot deeper IMO. Whereas plenty of Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with Hibs fans during the failed merger - didn't Robbo speak at a Hands off Hibs rally?! Absolutely none of that was reciprocated during admin, infact, they couldn't even give us ambivalence. They actively tried to disrupt the administration process to bring about a liquidation event. 

**** Hibs. I hope Foley rips the Heart and Soul out of that club and leaves them a husk on life support. Existing for existings sake and no more. Hopefully a chance to repeat 21 in a row (and more). 

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Sorry but your feeling nauseous about a now common place financial manoeuvre which is nothing much more than a way to wash money and get round FFP ? Bit dramatic is it no ?

Fact is that (most probably) Hibs will see very little benefit and very little detriment to themselves as a separate sporting entity, just like every other club involved in schemes like this.

It’s a non issue, a paper exercise, an irrelevance.They won’t get in trouble. They won’t be any better than they are now. They won’t get good players out of it.  That’s not even the real purpose despite how it’s been sold to fans and shareholders 

I am very glad you are not in a position to make these decisions on our behalf mate . I mean that in the nicest possible way 

PaddysBar
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Same for me. My granddad was a hibby but always wanted Hearts to win. 

A proper gent. 

1 minute ago, Australis said:

Nothing on mysisterismymaw.net.

Maybe the want to pretend it's not happening.

How many more clubs will Foley get involved in, in the next few years.

Loads. He said it himself "These are fun investments". 

He cares little for these trinkets he is accruing, just a rich man's folly. 

JimmyCant
13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am very glad you are not in a position to make these decisions on our behalf mate . I mean that in the nicest possible way 

It’s not for the likes of us. It’s for naive clubs, desperate enough to believe in the fairy at the bottom of the garden. We dont need it. We wouldn’t want it. We wouldn’t do it. It would make zero difference to our fortunes if we did

Edited by JimmyCant

Just now, JimmyCant said:

It’s not for the likes of us. It’s for naive clubs, desperate enough to believe in the fairy at the bottom of the garden. We dont need it. We wouldn’t want it. We wouldn’t do it.

Now that we can agree on 

hughesie27

Some Flump posted this as a quote from Foley over the road. Not sure if it's actually real. Surely not!

Bill Foley

“We’ll have a third European club that will maybe be a level below Ligue 1 and then we’ll take a look at South America and really start investigating that because that’s the feeder system. A Uruguayan club that can feed into a Belgian club, that can feed into a French club, that can feed into a Premier League club. We’re controlling our destiny.

Wait until the “review” is complete and the place will be flooded with Foleys hand picked recruits. The doors will be closed on the fans and they’ll trade players about the group of teams giving not a shinny shite about the fans or league positions. It’s just a massive scam to keep Bournemouth in the EPL where the real money is. I suspect EPL/UEFA/FIFA will start to clamp down on this. Of the 115 charges City are facing I wonder how many are to do with the entire groups trading model.

Philfigo
15 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think Hibs fans behaviour during our administration has sickened a lot of Jambos. It went from being a typical local rivalry to being a lot deeper IMO. Whereas plenty of Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with Hibs fans during the failed merger - didn't Robbo speak at a Hands off Hibs rally?! Absolutely none of that was reciprocated during admin, infact, they couldn't even give us ambivalence. They actively tried to disrupt the administration process to bring about a liquidation event. 

**** Hibs. I hope Foley rips the Heart and Soul out of that club and leaves them a husk on life support. Existing for existings sake and no more. Hopefully a chance to repeat 21 in a row (and more). 

Bang on the money

10 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Bang on the money

That is where I am too 

14 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Some Flump posted this as a quote from Foley over the road. Not sure if it's actually real. Surely not!

Bill Foley

“We’ll have a third European club that will maybe be a level below Ligue 1 and then we’ll take a look at South America and really start investigating that because that’s the feeder system. A Uruguayan club that can feed into a Belgian club, that can feed into a French club, that can feed into a Premier League club. We’re controlling our destiny.

Is this maybe because Hibs will not be fully owned by them ?  Who knows , but if they are even entertaining the idea that they are going to be anywhere near the top of the priority list then they are even more deluded than I originally thought :lol: 

46 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

Bournemouth will almost certainly hibd's it next season and get relegated !

It’s weird stuff why does he need to be involved with Standard Liege and now talk of a South American club. 

Is he going to be like a tick imbed himself in these clubs and suck them dry for the greater good(Bournemouth) 

hughesie27

Lorient currently losing to Nice. Sitting in the relegation zone 2 points behind Le Harve with 5 to play. Next up PSG.

Edited by hughesie27

ShedBoy
55 minutes ago, OTT said:

Magnificently put 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

12 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Lorient currently losing to Nice. Sitting in the relegation zone 2 points behind Le Harve with 5 to play. Next up PSG.

How is this possible. They are part of a world beating sporting conglomerate. Do these other French teams have no respect for the Las Vegas Knights winning the Stanley Cup. 

I notice it’s Metz that can take over from them with a win. They play in a very nice colour. 

Edited by Rods

PaddysBar
1 hour ago, OTT said:

👍♥️

Cameronstheman

Hibs have nothing left to hang onto bar that  sinking feeling

Be interesting and hopefully a riot as everything unfolds during the summer and reality kicks in ,  and that  they are at the mercy of rich people who don't give a flying  **** about them and never have from the off

buzzbomb1958
11 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Hibs have nothing left to hang onto bar that  sinking feeling

Be interesting and hopefully a riot as everything unfolds during the summer and reality kicks in ,  and that  they are at the mercy of rich people who don't give a flying  **** about them and never have from the off

He is that bothered about the Hobos he hasn’t even jumped on his private jet to survey his shithole he’s aquired

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Bill Foley

and didn’t mention hibs 

Cameronstheman
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

and didn’t mention hibs 

So true. but the deluded lot will ignore that glaring fact , for now anyway 

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

and didn’t mention hibs 

Somebody has to feed the Uruguayan club I suppose.

Jambo in Bathgate
3 hours ago, Australis said:

If it all goes belly up he still owns the stadiums and land.

Think the Gordon's will sell out to him in the end.

I think that was the plan all along. However the SFA only allowed 25% dual ownership. That would have to change. The Gordon’s are covering their personal losses. I think they want out. 

53 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Somebody has to feed the Uruguayan club I suppose.

Imagine they teach another South American country how to play football . Where next ? Argentina

ShedBoy
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

and didn’t mention hibs 

I found the blurb. It’s from 2022.