AGM ( merged )

Greedy Jambo

This will be viewed as nothing more than a huge inconvenience to Budge and co.

They will babble some scripted bollocks that Mckinlay took time out of farting and burping to write. It will be what the fawners and rimmers want to hear and it will end as soon as it begins. 

Next day.....business as usual.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• Selkirkhmfc1874

50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They will babble some scripted bollocks that Mckinlay took time out of farting and burping to write. It will be what the fawners and rimmers want to hear and it will end as soon as it begins. 

Spot on

50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

People say this on a regular basis but never actually start up again. 

I used to do the membership accounts for FOH and started keeping a note on pledgers who cancelled "until Levein goes". They assured me they'd start up again when this happened. 

Guess what? 

Since Levein's been manager we've had one good season, even that was glossed over by how terrible the rest of the league was.  

I'm at the point where I feel like I'm giving money away, no transparency despite being fan owned what our money is being spent on - nice fluffy pillows for our new hotel?

pettigrewsstylist

Q1 who is responsible for the quality of our assemed squad at any given time?

Q2 To whom do they report and how is that performance measured?

Not too much for majority shareholder to be asking for answer to that question.

I stopped my pledge because of Budge. The day my hard earned money would not be getting spent by her I will activate my pledge again.

I would not trust her with even a penny of my hard earned. I would not even trust her to flush a toilet or water a house plant. She is certainly not as reckless with her own dough.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

So easily pleased. 
I’d guess you were around 45-60 years old. The age bracket of fan that has destroyed the mentality at this club. Accept mediocrity as success, happy at finishing top 6 and thinks the be all and all is winning a derby. 🤦🏼

Not once have I said any of that, you made it all up.

45-60 year old fans have destroyed the club?

Get a ****ing grip of yourself. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, SM8 said:

This young manager’s wealth of experience in the dugout amounted to a handful of Lowland League games against Civil Service Strollers et al.

I never wanted him as manager, but I have a grip on reality in terms of who we can attract.

It's not a great choice.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, SM8 said:

This young manager’s wealth of experience in the dugout amounted to a handful of Lowland League games against Civil Service Strollers et al.

More experience than our best manger in the last decade had, he was  completely new.

Everyone has to start somewhere,  why not try and be ambitious?

4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Oh let me think for a minute. Should i waste my time talking to people that don't listen, or stay at home with a box of fish fingers...

hmm

So why are you starting a thread as though you are entitled to go and want to make your points ? Are you a share holder 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's not the only one. Can imagine a few folk got a real hard on when Aberdeen scored winner.

****ing weirdos wanting their team to lose, just to come on here and act like they knew it would happen.

Yip, they are so obvious it's quite funny now, makes a shitty defeat a little more, eh interesting.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I stopped my pledge because of Budge. The day my hard earned money would not be getting spent by her I will activate my pledge again.

I would not trust her with even a penny of my hard earned. I would not even trust her to flush a toilet or water a house plant. She is certainly not as reckless with her own dough.

Are you a shareholder though

Interesting defeats?? , I've heard it all now. This club, and some of it's support, rotten to the core.

All the Neilson apologists will be having a field day, Jesus wept.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not once have I said any of that, you made it all up.

45-60 year old fans have destroyed the club?

Get a ****ing grip of yourself. 

Stop swearing Tosh

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Yip

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Rumour has it, she's good at knitting though 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Papa said:

I think you make a good point. I bought shares during the Romanov collapse to add to those I had previously. I lost the latter due to administration and the former would have been lost too if Budge hadn’t ensured they would still be viable. However I have put a lot more money in thru the Foundation than in buying shares and I too would be peeved if I was excluded.

How did you lose shares due to administration? 

Nothing will change, except for the biscuits and tea choices, its like shouting at a brick wall with these clowns. 

We will never win another trophy under the Budge hierarchy, that I can guarantee.

4 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Rumour has it, she's good at knitting though 🤷‍♂️

Sibbick and wee Hoff will be asking for  woolly mits for their Christmas for the next time they visit that cold, dark and wet place in the North East of Scotland…..

….here’s hoping there is not a next time for either of them and some of the other imposters in this current team who can’t handle it - bye bye in January if I get my wish - and they can take the original imposter, Savage, with them.

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

So easily pleased. 
I’d guess you were around 45-60 years old. The age bracket of fan that has destroyed the mentality at this club. Accept mediocrity as success, happy at finishing top 6 and thinks the be all and all is winning a derby. 🤦🏼

You have posted some utter crap on here but this has to rank among the biggest load of complete shite that you have ever posted 

Dennis Reynolds

I imagine it'll be a very placid evening. Still, looking forward to it nonetheless. Hopefully some tough questions getting asked but have a sneaky feeling it'll be pretty controlled and uncontroversial.

Selkirkhmfc1874
17 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

We need to return to the angry AGM's towards the end of the pieman era! 

Think Thursdays agm will be most testing since Mrs Budge took over but not anywhere near the anger of the pie man years

I remember from one of the videos of the 80's, Wallace Mercer saying, along the lines of, he learned very quickly, the fans really couldn't care less about him & all the goings on surrounding the club. All they wanted was to see was a good team giving their all on the pitch.

The current board are doing a good job on the 'peripheral goings on' but appear to not care/focus on what should be #1 priority the Men's football first team. 

The current performances on the pitch are quite honestly very poor and lacking in entertainment.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

You have posted some utter crap on here but this has to rank among the biggest load of complete shite that you have ever posted 

Luckily I'm too old to included in the slur. 😄

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I imagine it'll be a very placid evening. Still, looking forward to it nonetheless. Hopefully some tough questions getting asked but have a sneaky feeling it'll be pretty controlled and uncontroversial.

It starts at 11:30. If it's still going on by the evening it will have been anything other than placid. 

Dennis Reynolds
Just now, davemclaren said:

It starts at 11:30. If it's still going on by the evening it will have been anything other than placid. 

Well I have to change plans now.

Spoiler

:phface:

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Well I have to change plans now.

Hide contents

:phface:

To clarify, the HMFC agm is in the morning and the FoH agm is in the evening. Two separate companies so two separate AGMs. 

Dennis Reynolds
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To clarify, the HMFC agm is in the morning and the FoH agm is in the evening. Two separate companies so two separate AGMs. 

I think that's where I've got turned around. Ta 

The usual posters having a go at Budge, madness having a woman running our club; madness increasing our turnover every year; madness spending money on a hotel to further increase our income.

I know I8 is just a woman hater but not sure what excuse the others have. The board making money for the club, GOOD. The board giving money to the manager, GOOD. The way the manager uses that money? That's the whole issue

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

The usual posters having a go at Budge, madness having a woman running our club; madness increasing our turnover every year; madness spending money on a hotel to further increase our income.

I know I8 is just a woman hater but not sure what excuse the others have. The board making money for the club, GOOD. The board giving money to the manager, GOOD. The way the manager uses that money? That's the whole issue

The problem is the board don't choose the correct manager 

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

The problem is the board don't choose the correct manager 

And, at this present time it's hard to argue against that view. My point is about the posters who seem to hate our board for making money for our club.

If we don't beat St. Mirren and hibs then I'm afraid it will be time for a change

30 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The HMFC AGM is being strategically held at a time to limit the number of attendees in order that the Board can conduct the business as effectively and efficiently as possible and hope they can get away with receiving as little by way of uncomfortable interventions from the floor as possible. They may be in for a shock this time around. 

Just now, Carter said:

The HMFC AGM is being strategically held at a time to limit the number of attendees in order that the Board can conduct the business as effectively and efficiently as possible and hope they can get away with receiving as little by way of uncomfortable interventions from the floor as possible. They may be in for a shock this time around. 

It's been held at that time for years

Just now, XB52 said:

It's been held at that time for years

I know that. Primarily for the reasons I've outlined. This year is going to be uncomfortable for Budge and McKinlay. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And, at this present time it's hard to argue against that view. My point is about the posters who seem to hate our board for making money for our club.

If we don't beat St. Mirren and hibs then I'm afraid it will be time for a change

Can't criticise the board for off the field imo , the club is run really well but the problem is they get too many football decisions wrong imo

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Wasn't it decided on security grounds after the pie man years?

HEARTS FOREVER
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I agree with all that.

But what use is all that if the board cannot seem to have the ability to employ a manager who plays attacking football and win games. Hearts are eye bleeding to watch and fans will start to turn away, where does the money come from then?

This is where they fall down. 

1 minute ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

I agree with all that.

But what use is all that if the board cannot seem to have the ability to employ a manager who plays attacking football and win games. Hearts are eye bleeding to watch and fans will start to turn away, where does the money come from then?

This is where they fall down. 

Tell u something, the players better man up for this scottish cup tie, bananna skins and all that.

This is My Story Podcast

The AGM will go as following: 

We haven’t finished back to back 3rd since 2002/3, so why is that the expectation. We haven’t won trophies every year, so why is that the expectation. We’ve heard this all ready from McKinley so I expect to hear version 2.0 at the AGM. 

We will hear how they sounded out other clubs to see how they found the managerial market on the run up to sacking Robbie. They’ll say that they heard it isn’t great and aren’t a lot of good managers out there, hence why they stuck with what they know. They’ll mention that fans backed the decision. 

We will hear that the league is competitive and that we are only 2/3/4/5 points off 3rd. They’ll point to players coming back from injury. 

They’ll explain the MacAvoy stance and cite the Irish clubs that got fined. They’ll say that they expect fans to understand that Naismith was always in charge and that everything they done was just to satisfy uefa. 

We will hear about the progress being made by the ladies team. We will hear about the progress being made on the hotel. And they’ll celebrate the relationships they’ve built with Edinburgh business partners.

And the most galling will be when they flippantly brush off wasting 4.5 million pounds donated by Anderson to balance the books as “we knew we were getting it and we cut our cloth accordingly”. They’ll actually stand up in front of fans that had to raise 1 million in 24 hours to save the club. They’ll brush off 4.5 million as “ah no big deal”. 

The FoH will say that they back the board and any disagreements will stay between them and the board. They’ll say that they are working on all these great projects behind the scenes. 

They’ll dodge any difficult question. 

The main question has to be why are we continuing to demonstrate a serious lack of ambition on the pitch?

Why is a club the size of Hearts with ambitions of playing in Europe every year taking the low budget option of appointing a manager who has no experience in management and didn't even have the badges required to sit in the dugout during European games?

Why during another summer window are waiting nearly 2 months to start signing players with European games looming?

Why are we desperate for established experienced players but scouring the globe we are choosing to sign those who we know aren't up to standard but want to try to develop?

Would it not make more sense to try to develop our youth players and focus our efforts in the window to signing quality that is ready to slot into the positions required?

Why are we so opposed to signing players from other clubs in Scotland? It has been proven many times over the years that this part of the policy can be a very effective way of building a team that will graft and give their all.

Anyone on here who is actually going? If so can you please ask direct and probing questions surrounding the state of the first team, particularly around quality, tactics and attitude and if the board are happy with it because the fans are far from it. 

Also be good to know when we should expect attacking football and whyit’s taking so long, do they think the boring garbage we watch week in week out is it?

Cheers.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

remember your jackets in case it’s raining and queen Ann needs to step over a puddle 

will be privilege listening to these very shrewd business people

looking forward to hearing more of James Anderson’s elite football expertise as well as the tsunami of shrewd business stuff from our lucky-to-have-them shrewd business people

:qqb014: