AGM ( merged )

Greedy Jambo

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rich coming from a poster that disappears when we win but comes back in full throttle slaver mode after a defeat or 2.

When Aberdeen came back today it made your ****ing night.

He's not the only one. Can imagine a few folk got a real hard on when Aberdeen scored winner.

****ing weirdos wanting their team to lose, just to come on here and act like they knew it would happen.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's not the only one. Can imagine a few folk got a real hard on when Aberdeen scored winner.

****ing weirdos wanting their team to lose, just to come on here and act like they knew it would happen.

I've read some of your posts in the shed, you're not a stupid man, why are you being stupid now?

18 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Has any AGM in the Budge era been productive in any sort of way?

Mad AGM's oot!!!

I think that's a full house for things to criticise now.

11 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

You can guarantee the board will sugar coat how things are going - only 2 points off 3rd, 3 finals in 4 seasons, semi final this season, unlucky with injuries, record turnover, hotel almost completed etc etc etc. I don't think they'll feel there is much wrong! 

Those are all facts though aren't they?

4 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Yes, but here’s the funny thing about football. Things change quickly. Will we be this close to third by the winter break? Unlikely. 

Getting to finals is great. Losing them without a whimper, not so much. 

25 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

What board of directors is made up of football people and at what club?

I can't think of one in Scotland or England.

Most have one footballing person on the board.

Our big, breaking news this week was our hotel was opening.

On the footballing side we are a shambles.

RustyRightPeg

This could be a shit show. Hopefully it is, but in a productive way. 

The board need a rocket up their arse (at the very least).

Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Are you happy with the way we are playing? This all feels very similar to last season where we were scraping wins together even though we were absolutely shite. Then the wheels fell off. This is going the same way. 

3 minutes ago, Bender said:

Yes, but here’s the funny thing about football. Things change quickly. Will we be this close to third by the winter break? Unlikely. 

Getting to finals is great. Losing them without a whimper, not so much. 

I can all but guarantee you thought we would be nowhere near 3rd at this time in December a couple of months ago.

Getting to cup finals is great, the alternative isn't.

1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

I can all but guarantee you thought we would be nowhere near 3rd at this time in December a couple of months ago.

Getting to cup finals is great, the alternative isn't.

The alternative to losing cup finals so meekly is pretty great too. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Are you happy with the way we are playing? This all feels very similar to last season where we were scraping wins together even though we were absolutely shite. Then the wheels fell off. This is going the same way. 

No I'm not, but I fail to see how having a go at things like the restaurant and hotel make sense.

They in no way detract from what happens on the pitch and will actually help the product on the pitch when up and running.

Some folk just moan about everything, surprised the calendar signing or pop up shop aren't getting it yet.

1 minute ago, Bender said:

The alternative to losing cup finals so meekly is pretty great too. 

There's more than one alternative to that, there's only one alternative to getting to a cup final.

39 minutes ago, Papa said:

I think you make a good point. I bought shares during the Romanov collapse to add to those I had previously. I lost the latter due to administration and the former would have been lost too if Budge hadn’t ensured they would still be viable. However I have put a lot more money in thru the Foundation than in buying shares and I too would be peeved if I was excluded.

There are people who make serious monthly pledges, but cannot attend the club AGM.  It's wrong.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
21 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Can ask you genuinely - is anything about Naismith giving you a real hard on?

38 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

If you are unable to attend the meeting and would like to submit a question to the Board, please email [email protected].

If you are a member of FOH, but not an HMFC shareholder, then it should be possible to ask the FOH Board to appoint you as a proxy for either a single share or multiple shares.

From the Club's AGM notice

A shareholder who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint another person as his or her proxy to exercise all or any of his or her rights to vote at the meeting. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. A shareholder may appoint more than one proxy in relation to the meeting, provided that each proxy is appointed to exercise the rights attached to a different share or shares held by that shareholder. Failure to specify the number of shares each proxy appointment relates to or specifying a number which when taken together with the numbers of shares set out in the other proxy appointments is in excess of the number of shares held by the shareholder may result in the proxy appointment being invalid.

Interesting, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

They are but they paper over the cracks. 

No they're not, nothing is papering over the cracks. We can all see them.

Edited by cazzyy

55 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

I can’t make it but I’d be asking if the board believe that the current standard of football on offer, in terms of quality, attitude and effort, is acceptable to both them and the fans of the football club? 

I can write the answer they'll give right now. 

We hired an exciting young manager who is hungry for success as evidenced by his stellar playing career. Whilst we acknowledge the Aberdeen result was poor, we believe we have the right guy and the right coaching team, as evidenced by the Manager of the Month awarded to Steven Naismith and that we are on the right track. 

We are right-in there competing for third place and the manager will be backed with funds during the January transfer window. 

Usual board-room-level bullshit that says sweet ***** Adams whilst sounding like it meant something. 

Just now, Gizmo said:

I can write the answer they'll give right now. 

We hired an exciting young manager who is hungry for success as evidenced by his stellar playing career. Whilst we acknowledge the Aberdeen result was poor, we believe we have the right guy and the right coaching team, as evidenced by the Manager of the Month awarded to Steven Naismith and that we are on the right track. 

We are right-in there competing for third place and the manager will be backed with funds during the January transfer window. 

Usual board-room-level bullshit that says sweet ***** Adams whilst sounding like it meant something. 

I don't see anything wrong with that made up statement.

12 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

I don't see anything wrong with that made up statement.

I have some magic beans to sell you then. Unlock the potential within every football player with our revolutionary Magic Beans! Experience a new level of performance as you sow the seeds of greatness on the field. Discover the secret to unlocking untapped abilities in your team members. Try it for yourself, and watch the magic unfold on the Tynecastle pitch!

Edited by Gizmo

57 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I wanted Bob oot, he was hawding us back, nae flair"

We replaced him

Aye, but nae flair likesay with nae clue, I wanted a foreign guy that wanted to move to and manage  in Scotland outwith the OF, in a backwater league that even I hate for much cheapness to takes us to the next level with flair "

No one applied with that profile.

Aye, but..

We appointed a young manager with a wealth of international and club experience at a higher level who was also a favourite with many fans after said fans wanted the previous manager gone. We weren't impressed with the overall response.

Aye, but flair, nae youth and hotel is shite, at this point the goon in the room probably shites in his own hand and throws it against the wall while shout about the next level.

This young manager’s wealth of experience in the dugout amounted to a handful of Lowland League games against Civil Service Strollers et al.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

At the end of the day, the buck stops with them. 

A board full of non football people, it's never going to end well. 

It's far too easy for them when the fans continue to put their hard-earned money into FOH no matter what. 

Are you going ? I think I will 

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Odd way of getting your Jollys but its what Hearts supporters do best.

Moan like ****  😆

Grow up ffs

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are you going ? I think I will 

Oh let me think for a minute. Should i waste my time talking to people that don't listen, or stay at home with a box of fish fingers...

hmm

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We replaced him

Aye, but nae flair likesay with nae clue, I wanted a foreign guy that wanted to move to and manage  in Scotland outwith the OF, in a backwater league that even I hate for much cheapness to takes us to the next level with flair "

Aye, but..

We appointed a young manager with a wealth of international and club experience at a higher level who was also a favourite with many fans after said fans wanted the previous manager gone. We weren't impressed with the overall response.

Aye, but flair, nae youth and hotel is shite, at this point the goon in the room probably shites in his own hand and throws it against the wall while shout about the next level.

I see QPR got another win today. 

According to a lad in my office who goes they are completely transformed, playing good football with a great energy. 

Their manager applied for our job I believe. 

Pointing that out for balance

Please, whoever is attending, don't let Savage off with the head coach has the final say on players. He has the final say on those presented. Take it or leave it.

Our best signing has been Shankland. Requested by Robbie Neilson.

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Please, whoever is attending, don't let Savage off with the head coach has the final say on players. He has the final say on those presented. Take it or leave it.

Our best signing has been Shankland. Requested by Robbie Neilson.

I am not the right guy to ask . I think we have a good squad . Not where the blame lies for me 

44 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

No they're not, nothing is papering over the cracks. We can all see them.

Why say they're all facts then??

46 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I have some magic beans to sell you then. Unlock the potential within every football player with our revolutionary Magic Beans! Experience a new level of performance as you sow the seeds of greatness on the field. Discover the secret to unlocking untapped abilities in your team members. Try it for yourself, and watch the magic unfold on the Tynecastle pitch!

Now I see plenty wrong with that, maybe it's not me who's lost the plot.

17 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

Why say they're all facts then??

Because they are independent of the cracks, sorry thought that was obvious.

I’ll not be going along, but perhaps someone who is could do me a favour and ask when it was decided that our style should be ‘slow, boring, timorous, turgid shite’.

20 minutes ago, Rannoch said:

Stoke lost again so Alex Neil ‘s days numbered.The man who sent Hibs down would be the very dab.

Only potential appointment that would excite me. Whether we could afford him or not is a different story. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I am not the right guy to ask . I think we have a good squad . Not where the blame lies for me 

Might be a good squad on paper, but in reality it is weak and unbalanced in too many key areas

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Might be a good squad on paper, but in reality it is weak and unbalanced in too many key areas

Is it a good squad on paper? 

Craig Gordon, Kent, Shankland. What else is good about the squad, maybe Barrie McKay.  

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Is it a good squad on paper? 

Craig Gordon, Kent, Shankland. What else is good about the squad, maybe Barrie McKay.  

The squad is absolutely crap let’s be honest. What good squad produces 15 goals out of 16 games? The squad is so bereft of pace it’s unreal. We play two midfielders who are exactly the same, slow and pass the ball sideways majority of the time. We desperately need to add ready premiership quality no more projects, we have enough of them already that aren’t working. 

3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We replaced him

Aye, but..

Good grief. Absolutely unhealthy obsessed. A Bob Neilson fan above a Hearts fan. Extraordinary. 

4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What's the problem with stopping paying until the board takes responsibility for the gash appointments they keep making?

keep the money aside, put it in when changes are made?

It's pretty simple. 

People say this on a regular basis but never actually start up again. 

I used to do the membership accounts for FOH and started keeping a note on pledgers who cancelled "until Levein goes". They assured me they'd start up again when this happened. 

Guess what? 

1 hour ago, Rannoch said:

Stoke lost again so Alex Neil ‘s days numbered.The man who sent Hibs down would be the very dab.

McEvoy & Savage would be ecstatic. The Preston Mafia takeover. 

Can't cut it at Stoke but would be the answer up here? Not seeing it personally. 

Walter Bishop
4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

4 wins in a row and up to 3rd- Greedy Lad is  no where to be seen.

Couple of defeats and he's in about jkb like a homeless guy eating a fish supper.

Predictable as our defeat today.

At least the goon squad will have a bit fun after a short sabbatical caused by our wins.

So easily pleased. 
I’d guess you were around 45-60 years old. The age bracket of fan that has destroyed the mentality at this club. Accept mediocrity as success, happy at finishing top 6 and thinks the be all and all is winning a derby. 🤦🏼