AGM ( merged )

Greedy Jambo

At the end of the day, the buck stops with them. 

A board full of non football people, it's never going to end well. 

It's far too easy for them when the fans continue to put their hard-earned money into FOH no matter what. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Sooks

• davemclaren

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Jambof3tornado

Not improved on the pitch and rather than closing the gap on 2nd place we're getting drawn downwards to become a top 6 side rather than the best of the rest challenging the top 2!!

Italian Lambretta
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

At the end of the day, the buck stops with them. 

A board full of non football people, it's never going to end well. 

It's far too easy for them when the fans continue to put their hard-earned money into FOH no matter what. 

Well why don’t you stop giving your hard earned cash to these imposters?

Let's hope some difficult questions are asked of the Board and football people despite the age old deliberate ploy to schedule the AGM at a time to have as few able to attend as possible. 

Feet are needing held to the fire. 

Ministryofdad
5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Well why don’t you stop giving your hard earned cash to these imposters?

Aye coz we want to go down that road again 

It will be interesting to hear what excuses are trotted out for the shambolic recruitment we have to endure under Savage. 

What's the problem with stopping paying until the board takes responsibility for the gash appointments they keep making?

keep the money aside, put it in when changes are made?

It's pretty simple. 

The AGM is the most uncomfortable day of the year for Ann Budge.  I think this will be the most difficult one yet.

I've got the day off work and will be going along.  Popcorn ready.

Bazzas right boot

4 wins in a row and up to 3rd- Greedy Lad is  no where to be seen.

Couple of defeats and he's in about jkb like a homeless guy eating a fish supper.

Predictable as our defeat today.

At least the goon squad will have a bit fun after a short sabbatical caused by our wins.

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

They will focus on the hotel and all the other things that have nothing to do with putting a successful team on the park 

Heart of Midlothian FC.

Time to remind the board what the FC actually stands for.

8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Odd way of getting your Jollys but its what Hearts supporters do best.

Moan like ****  😆

Hey! The blazers promised us good times and they ain’t delivering. They are fair game.

28 minutes ago, DB-14 said:

But but what we have a great restaurant and hotel.

Reminds me to book my room, 😏, wheres the disco's in gorgie, askin for my wife.

Skivingatwork

I can’t make it but I’d be asking if the board believe that the current standard of football on offer, in terms of quality, attitude and effort, is acceptable to both them and the fans of the football club? 

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Moan like ****  😆

You ok with how things are ticking along? 

1 minute ago, Papa said:

Hey! The blazers promised us good times and they ain’t delivering. They are fair game.

Woollen Blazers knitted in the Budge Knitting classes apparently.

How the other half live, they don't care about us.

Gee thum pelters.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

You ok with how things are ticking along? 

Always happy dude.

Its how i roll.

1 minute ago, Skivingatwork said:

I can’t make it but I’d be asking if the board believe that the current standard of football on offer, in terms of quality, attitude and effort, is acceptable to both them and the fans of the football club? 

This x 10 and don’t move onto the next question until a satisfactory answer to the above is fully given/addressed.

2 minutes ago, Papa said:

Thursday at 11am. Shareholders only.

So the clubs majority owners can't attend?

Edited by Chuck Berry

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

So the clubs owners can't attend?

Take that up with Foundation - they represent FoH members. I am both a shareholder and a FoH member 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

So the clubs owners can't attend?

A  shareholder is the club owner. 

the foundation AGM is also soon I believe

1 minute ago, Papa said:

Take that up with Foundation - they represent FoH members. I am both a shareholder and a FoH member 

I will, thanks.

24 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

They will focus on the hotel and all the other things that have nothing to do with putting a successful team on the park 

This.

They are not football people, they are business people.

1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

I will, thanks.

I think you make a good point. I bought shares during the Romanov collapse to add to those I had previously. I lost the latter due to administration and the former would have been lost too if Budge hadn’t ensured they would still be viable. However I have put a lot more money in thru the Foundation than in buying shares and I too would be peeved if I was excluded.

Footballfirst

If you are unable to attend the meeting and would like to submit a question to the Board, please email [email protected].

If you are a member of FOH, but not an HMFC shareholder, then it should be possible to ask the FOH Board to appoint you as a proxy for either a single share or multiple shares.

From the Club's AGM notice

A shareholder who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint another person as his or her proxy to exercise all or any of his or her rights to vote at the meeting. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. A shareholder may appoint more than one proxy in relation to the meeting, provided that each proxy is appointed to exercise the rights attached to a different share or shares held by that shareholder. Failure to specify the number of shares each proxy appointment relates to or specifying a number which when taken together with the numbers of shares set out in the other proxy appointments is in excess of the number of shares held by the shareholder may result in the proxy appointment being invalid.

Bazzas right boot

I wanted Bob oot, he was hawding us back, nae flair"

We replaced him

Aye, but nae flair likesay with nae clue, I wanted a foreign guy that wanted to move to and manage  in Scotland outwith the OF, in a backwater league that even I hate for much cheapness to takes us to the next level with flair "

No one applied with that profile.

Aye, but..

We appointed a young manager with a wealth of international and club experience at a higher level who was also a favourite with many fans after said fans wanted the previous manager gone. We weren't impressed with the overall response.

Aye, but flair, nae youth and hotel is shite, at this point the goon in the room probably shites in his own hand and throws it against the wall while shout about the next level.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

This.

They are not football people, they are business people.

What board of directors is made up of football people and at what club?

I can't think of one in Scotland or England.

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I wanted Bob oot, he was hawding us back, nae flair"

We replaced him

Aye, but nae flair likesay with nae clue, I wanted a foreign guy that wanted to move to and manage  in Scotland outwith the OF, in a backwater league that even I hate for much cheapness to takes us to the next level with flair "

No one applied with that profile.

Aye, but..

We appointed a young manager with a wealth of international and club experience at a higher level who was also a favourite with many fans after said fans wanted the previous manager gone. We weren't impressed with the overall response.

Aye, but flair, nae youth and hotel is shite, at this point the goon in the room probably shites in his own hand and throws it against the wall while shout about the next level.

I'd replace you as well to be fair, absolute troll. 

36 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Moan like ****  😆

Or clap like ****, whilst grinning like an idiot.

Edited by Yoda

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Has any AGM in the Budge era been productive in any sort of way?

No point in having it. It will just be her and a bunch of fans fawning over 'Mrs Budge' as per usual.

Pathetic setup. Utterly pathetic.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd replace you as well to be fair, absolute troll. 

Rich coming from a poster that disappears when we win but comes back in full throttle slaver mode after a defeat or 2.

When Aberdeen came back today it made your ****ing night.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rich coming from a poster that disappears when we win but comes back in full throttle slaver mode after a defeat or 2.

When Aberdeen came back today it made your ****ing night.

Sorry for not getting overly excited by 1-0 wins against teams on a 3rd of our budget. 

You can guarantee the board will sugar coat how things are going - only 2 points off 3rd, 3 finals in 4 seasons, semi final this season, unlucky with injuries, record turnover, hotel almost completed etc etc etc. I don't think they'll feel there is much wrong! 

colinmorewasgash

Welcome to AGM 

Steven got manager of month. 

Hotels going well 

Restaurant top on trip advisor 

We back the manager and as steven said come december we will flourish and mckinlay is doing well in spfl board also our accounts are good. We wont listen to those pesky irate fans or jkb or foh cause we never do they will do as their told. But theres plenty packages fr christmas and new year at skyline and hospitality packages available and if you want less bigot fans you need to fill stadium even though we are crap. Just ordered more scones and turkeys and if we lose at easter road its ok its only a game  you win some you lose some but its good for edinburgh to have competition.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ann

Can someone please  ask the following -

"By what performance criteria are the key football management staff measured in order to justify new/extended contracts or termination of current contracts ?  Specifically the Sporting Director and the Head Coach".

I hope its not just as simple as whether we finish 3rd/4th    Does things like the amount of  income generated from player trading,  or  "wasted expenditure" on signing poorly performing players feature in these decisions ?

Thanks

• davemclaren changed the title to AGM ( merged )