Zander Clark.

gorgierulesapply88

gorgierulesapply88

Craig Gordon get us at least a draw in this.

Clark in no man's land yet again.

Horrific keeper.

Edited by gorgierulesapply88

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• saxondale

• gorgierulesapply88

• Shaggy2

The fact there's a thread suggesting we would of at least got a draw after that sums up everything.

Clark is at the very bottom of the list of problems today. 

gorgierulesapply88
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

The fact there's a thread suggesting we would of at least got a draw after that sums up everything.

Clark is at the very bottom of the list of problems today. 

Aimless long balls don't think we connected to one of them. He's truly shit. 

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Diadora Van Basten said:

Awful decision by Clark the ball was in the box by the time Duk got to it.

1 minute ago, basscom said:

I’m not Clark’s biggest fan but he got back in time. 

Basically a lack of pace at the back cost us.

Back in time? That's his ball every day of the week. Decision making shocking yet again.

Nobody going to mention Halkett was thrown on, away from home, in those conditions, After a year out.

And got rinsed for pace in the lead up to their goal.

Naismith did it to Beni in Europe. 

He just did it to Halkett again.

1 minute ago, basscom said:

I’m not Clark’s biggest fan but he got back in time. 

Basically a lack of pace at the back cost us.

A decent keeper is sweeping that up. Balls in the box by time Duk gets it. He’s dreadful and Gordon needs to come back in.

Just now, Bauld said:

Nobody going to mention Halkett was thrown on, away from home, in those conditions, After a year out.

A really weird decision to put Halkett back on in this game. 

Its almost as if it was made by someone that doesnt have a clue what he is doing. 

Tokyo Drifter
8 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Craig Gordon get us at least a draw in this.

Clark in no man's land yet again.

Horrific keeper.

Couple of decent saves v Rangers, but yeah he's not the greatest. 

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, Tokyo Drifter said:

Straight at him, uses his hands he holds them.

Poor he was nearly at the ball before deciding to run back the way. Sad state of affairs when we are hoping that a 40 year old can recover enough to replace him. He's costing us goals now so needs dropped.

Rowles looked like he stopped running and quickly sped up again as Duk found space. Poor defending all round but don’t think Clark was overly at fault for their second.

Edited by D4nny_

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
5 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Tagawa, Halks and Rowles all should do better leading up to there winner

Tagawa. Guy is absolutely hopeless.

Absolute nonsense, Gordon not saving either of the goals today. Check out Cochrane as per usual in absolute no man's land jogging back. 

He takes a huge portion of the blame for that 2nd goal. Just come out and launch it ffs. Look at how many times the Aberdeen goalie done that. 

gorgierulesapply88
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

A really weird decision to put Halkett back on in this game. 

Its almost as if it was made by someone that doesnt have a clue what he is doing. 

7 yellows today, a lack of discipline.

He'll feel a million dollars getting it out the way by returning.

I have no idea if Gordon is ready to come back, but surely he wouldn't be on the bench if he wasn't? Clark is costing us goals now, Gordon should be starting ASAP. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

A decent keeper is sweeping that up. Balls in the box by time Duk gets it. He’s dreadful and Gordon needs to come back in.

I agree Gordon needs to go back in. Said earlier if Gordon’s fit he walks into any Hearts team. Just not sure Clark would have reached that thru ball.

I think throwing Halkett in was a mistake as he gone done for pace at the second goal. 

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, D4nny_ said:

Rowles looked like he stopped running and quickly sped up again as Duk found space. Poor defending all round but don’t think Clark was overly at fault for their second.

Clark opens up the whole goal by dropping back, angles are all wrong. I might just be a shan eos goalie but he allows duk to do many things there albeit got lucky as felt he tried to score himself.

gorgierulesapply88
Just now, AGoodLaugh said:

I have no idea if Gordon is ready to come back, but surely he wouldn't be on the bench if he wasn't? Clark is costing us goals now, Gordon should be starting ASAP. 

Gordon is more than ready. With 1 arm!

Shooter McGavin

It’s trendy to have a go at Clark right now, but he’s the least of our worries.

Our main issue is going forward, we’re horrific.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Will someone tell me what Tagawa, Oda and Vargas bring to this team? If they were Scottish born players they would not get a look in!! Oh wait a minute what about Denholm….another waste of a shirt!

9 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Yep. Very strange decision to bring him on for what was always going to be a backs to the wall last 20 minutes. 

Richard Dawkins
8 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Straight at him, uses his hands he holds them.

Yip. Palms easy saves back into danger areas.

14 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

7 yellows today, a lack of discipline.

He'll feel a million dollars getting it out the way by returning.

Think it was 8.  Sure Tagawa got one as well but bbc not showing it. 

With that winning it goal, the decision to stick with Clark just adds to the number of decisions Naismith got wrong today. 

-Starting Lowry away to Aberdeen 

-Giving Lowry as much time on the park 

-Allowing his team to sit on a 1-0 lead agains a dog shit Aberdeen side. 
-Bringing on Denholm when we needed a foothold in the game.

-Bringing on Halkett 

-Moving Kingsley, the most left footed player ever to RWB. 
-Persisting with a 2nd rate goalie when you have Craig Gordon fit and ready to play. 

Just like previous manager it took me a while to get on the ‘Neilson out’ train but it’s not far away with already with this guy. 

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It’s trendy to have a go at Clark right now, but he’s the least of our worries.

Our main issue is going forward, we’re horrific.

I’d suggest that a goalkeeper who consistently makes the same mistakes is a rather significant problem. 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, Bender said:

I’d suggest that a goalkeeper who consistently makes the same mistakes is a rather significant problem. 

Apart from Celtic and Rangers, we’ve conceded the least amount of goals in the league.

And at the other end, only St Johnstone and Livingston have scored less goals than us.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Apart from Celtic and Rangers, we’ve conceded the least amount of goals in the league.

And at the other end, only St Johnstone and Livingston have scored less goals than us.

I’m not saying our toothless attack isn’t a massive problem. It’s the manner of the goals we do concede that are also a huge problem.  

The winner Dundee scored, the winner from St Mirren, the goal on Wednesday, the winner today. They’re all entirely preventable from a goalkeeping pov. 

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I agree, our main problems are further forward than Zander Clark. 

He’s a good shot stopper but that’s about it. Decision making was awful for the second. Duk is in the six yard box when he passes it across. Shocking goalkeeping.

Shooter McGavin
11 minutes ago, Bender said:

I’m not saying our toothless attack isn’t a massive problem. It’s the manner of the goals we do concede that are also a huge problem.  

The winner Dundee scored, the winner from St Mirren, the goal on Wednesday, the winner today. They’re all entirely preventable from a goalkeeping pov. 

I hear what you’re saying, but my underlying point is we don’t actually concede that many goals, and in any case we’ve got a stronger keeper waiting in the wings.

Whereas we’re currently scoring less goals per game than the 2019/20 season where we were relegated, and if you take Shankland out of the equation, we’ve only scored 8 goals in 24 hours of football. There’s just no goals in this side, and apart from Barry McKay, I’m not seeing many players in our squad that will come in and change that.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

44 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

its cross balls - he panics because he knows that he is the worst keeper in the league at cross ball situations

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I hear what you’re saying, but my underlying point is we don’t actually concede that many goals, and in any case we’ve got a stronger keeper waiting in the wings.

Whereas we’re currently scoring less goals per game than the 2019/20 season where we were relegated, and if you take Shankland out of the equation, we’ve only scored 8 goals in 24 hours of football. There’s just no goals in this side, and apart from Barry McKay, I’m not seeing many players in our squad that will come in and change that.

I don’t disagree with the bulk of what you’re saying, but it’s clear (in my opinion) that we can’t carry on with the current goalkeeper. And what do we do if Craig decides to call it a day at the end of the season? I’m not sure I trust the recruitment team to find anyone better. 

Jambof3tornado
17 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

Leave him in for Parkhead and then bench him for the remainder of the season.

This. No point in Craig coming back yet. We're shipping 4 plus goals v celtic.Zero pace in our team,zero creativity and soft as shite.

We should be a few points off rangers,the rest of the league is rank rotten. We're finishing 6th at this rate.